Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2172387 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:29am On May 29, 2013
I want nando and dellish to hook up jare! And the truth is...Elikam actually likes dellish...though sees feza as a good friend.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ayobarmy(m): 9:39am On May 29, 2013
Even though i am a guy, i cant help but keep liking these hakeem guy, and as for his romance with the big mum, its his choice and nobody can blame him for that, moreso he might probably be seeing things that we all cant see yet in her...... Pls which country is he(Akeem) from?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:43am On May 29, 2013
ayobarmy: Even though i am a guy, i cant help but keep liking these hakeem guy, and as for his romance with the big mum, its his choice and nobody can blame him for that, moreso he might probably be seeing things that we all cant see yet in her...... Pls which country is he(Akeem) from?
he is from zimbabwe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 10:10am On May 29, 2013
StateOfMind:

Alos, if you repeat denzel is cute again ehn, lol.

Angelo frm SA freaks me out too...
but seriously d denzel guy is cute when his mouth is shut...opening it reveals his teeth and dt makes him look ugly. I look forward to seeing angelo display...he's a dance instructor
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:15am On May 29, 2013
orgasticdance:

No denzel's not gay; he is just weird eccentric and different. He's my favorite housemate and one of the few housemates who has some depth to his personality-- compared to say, dunderhead-ed bolt(Read their bios on bba's website; Denzel's bio blew me away!). Give him time. He may grow on you...I didn't like Natasha at first but she's grown on me and is, in my opinion, an early contender for the top prize. I really don't enjoy watching the Nigerian contestants. Beverly tries too hard but can be forgiven for her age; Melvin is a looker and has a warm personality, but I'd rather have other housemates on screen anytime he comes on.
My fave contestants so far are:
Natasha, Denzel, Angelo, Fatima, Nando and eye candy dellish.
After seeing Natasha discuss on some issue with the other Rubies housemate with so much vigor, I started to like her. It was like she drank a glass of passion.

Denzel is still a no-no for me.

Bolty- Bolt and Betty are doing themselves again.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Afam4eva(m): 10:26am On May 29, 2013
sholay2011: I want nando and dellish to hook up jare! And the truth is...Elikam actually likes dellish...though sees feza as a good friend.
Delish likes Nigerian guys so her hooking up with a non-Nigerian is very slim.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by topeorekoy(m): 10:28am On May 29, 2013
Betty, u r in for it. Bolt is stylishly luring u.

Soon, she will be underneath him. Smart dude.

Why did multichoice take the camera away na? I need to see where Betty and Bolt end this body touching
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:28am On May 29, 2013
I like Beverly alright but am I the only one who thinks she's trying too hard to be like Karen?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:35am On May 29, 2013
Annabel dey find trouble o, why is she massaging Bolt now? grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by topeorekoy(m): 10:37am On May 29, 2013
ItsModella: Annabel dey find trouble o, why is she massaging Bolt now? grin grin

Bolt is using the same trick he used on Betty on Annabel. He will Kiss her too
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:39am On May 29, 2013
ItsModella: I like Beverly alright but am I the only one who thinks she's trying too hard to be like Karen?

Thank you for this post

And her trying to be karen and spice up the house, will be her demise. Like. Annabelle said, she's keeping low and waiting for friday when there'll be alcohol to see who's who.

Beverly should stop trying too hard till she gets to know who is who
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by topeorekoy(m): 10:40am On May 29, 2013
lalaosky:

Thank you for this post

And her trying to be karen and spice up the house, will be her demise. Like. Annabelle said, she's keeping low and waiting for friday when there'll be alcohol to see who's who.

Beverly is the fat talkative babe right?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:40am On May 29, 2013
topeorekoy:

Bolt is using the same trick he used on Betty on Annabel. He will Kiss her too

Bolt will straff anabelle, watch and see
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:43am On May 29, 2013
topeorekoy:

Beverly is the fat talkative babe right?

The very slim karen-wannabe dark lady from nigeria

She's the female nigerian representative

She's trying too hard to make the house fun
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by topeorekoy(m): 10:44am On May 29, 2013
lalaosky:

Bolt will straff anabelle, watch and see

Me sef wan straff Anabel, she has big booty
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:47am On May 29, 2013
lalaosky:

Thank you for this post

so you sef dey watch BBA? grin grin

Beverly needs to bring down her rambunctiousness a notch. She talks without really thinking of the consequences and that will work against her favor.

Beverly no fine sha o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by topeorekoy(m): 10:50am On May 29, 2013
lalaosky:

The very slim karen-wannabe dark lady from nigeria

She's the female nigerian representative

She's trying too hard to make the house fun

Oww okay. The one that said she is a Model?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ayobarmy(m): 10:54am On May 29, 2013
Miss becky: he is from zimbabwe
zimbabwe?? Wow he looks more Nigerian to me bcuz he has the same face with my brother.....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by topeorekoy(m): 10:55am On May 29, 2013
ayobarmy: zimbabwe?? Wow he looks more Nigerian to me bcuz he has the same face with my brother.....

He kinda looks like lynnxxx
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ayobarmy(m): 10:55am On May 29, 2013
Miss becky: he is from zimbabwe
zimbabwe?? Wow he looks more Nigerian to me bcuz he has the same face with my brother...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by topeorekoy(m): 10:56am On May 29, 2013
na wa for this BBA, why all the women come carry load for back na?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by topeorekoy(m): 11:05am On May 29, 2013
Has any1 been evicted from The Chase?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:24am On May 29, 2013
This dellish of a girl gat natural beauty.... wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 11:33am On May 29, 2013
ayobarmy: zimbabwe?? Wow he looks more Nigerian to me bcuz he has the same face with my brother...
even my mum mistook him for niger rep! Lol...but his face is not a trial to look at shaa
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 11:35am On May 29, 2013
sholay2011: This dellish of a girl gat natural beauty.... wink
i tell you! But her tummy...it doesn't look firm
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by onthefence: 12:14pm On May 29, 2013
ATMC: i tell you! But her tummy...it doesn't look firm
If her tummy join her big ass even BB go appear chase her. Damn, the girl is PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:18pm On May 29, 2013
onthefence: If her tummy join her big ass even BB go appear chase her. Damn, the girl is PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but she is kinda too quiet for my liking,prettiness would only get her far to some extent in d game,when she is face with strong personalities,she would get evicted...i dont see a winner in her at least for now
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 12:36pm On May 29, 2013
I like d fact dt motama sees herself in others...feza! I think she's cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ATMC(f): 12:38pm On May 29, 2013
Miss becky: but she is kinda too quiet for my liking,prettiness would only get her far to some extent in d game,when she is face with strong personalities,she would get evicted...i dont see a winner in her at least for now
she knows all eyes are on her so...i expected dt of her but with time shaa...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:07pm On May 29, 2013
safarigirl: lol, was wonder what was going on between em, weird.

If I was in the house I'd love to cream Hakeem or Melvin wink

They are good friends and I think beverly sees bassey more as a female than a dude..hoho.. I like bassey a lot, so familiar with naija songs and dance and always promoting our artists. Beverly likes the naija in him too..I just don't like his face, he reminds me of teebag.

I'm beginning to crush on oneal..there's just sth about the dude...*scratches head*

I know most guys like dellish's pretty face, but bba aint about beauty. I'm not feeling her in that house yet.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 1:12pm On May 29, 2013
ItsModella:
so you sef dey watch BBA? grin grin

Beverly needs to bring down her rambunctiousness a notch. She talks without really thinking of the consequences and that will work against her favor.

Beverly no fine sha o.

Ahnahn, beverly is okay na (facially, cos I have never really digged her i-want-to-always-be-the-center-of-attention attitude), she just found herself among prettier girls..I don't like her choice of weave colour though.

I thought melvin would be the cutest dude in the house until I discovered hakeem and my oneal...hu la la

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.