Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,034 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2169851 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 05, 2013
Kslib: I like today's task but melvin was unlucky..
please what happened?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:27am On Jun 05, 2013
Biggie said they should pick some sticks.. Each housemate is to pick only one stick. The housemates whose sticks matches will be close to eachother till tommorow. After everything they were all in pairs..
Angelo and anabelle.... Dellish and bimp.. Motama and nando.. Eliken and fatima.. Feza and hakeem then [melvin with betty/bolt..]
They should always be where their patners are,nobody should seperate from the other.. Bolt and betty just dey make melvin look like their bodyguard.. But its fun sha..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 10:28am On Jun 05, 2013
I hope say when bolt and betty dey Bleep,melvin go join dem..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:43am On Jun 05, 2013
I wish he picked dillish or even feza.

Hakeem n feza combo is kinda weird..just maybe this would be the time for them to relate.

Betty is lucky to v bolt, don't know how she would have coped with any other person.

Elikem n fatima pair is the coolest.

Anyone who picks bigueasas in the ruby house (apart from natasha) is in soup.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 10:52am On Jun 05, 2013
No wonder, I tuned in and saw Melvin with Belt trying to force conversation. So Betty/bolt are classified as one now abi?
Its almost 12 noon in SA and majority of the rubies are still in bed. Where on earth did biggie get this set of lazy bumpkins this season sef?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:04am On Jun 05, 2013
Thank GOD beverly and bassey are a pair... Chai!! See natasha and sulu dey play old school love as a pair..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:10am On Jun 05, 2013
Maria own don finish,na d one and only entertaining biguesas be her patner.. What a lucky girl...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:12am On Jun 05, 2013
I'm happy for beverly but sad for maria. Bigauses will just dull her bubbly self.

Lk4 n kuketso will continue their romance, lucky them.

I hope natasha realises this is a task and not a cuddling competition.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 05, 2013
Kslib: Maria own don finish,na d one and only entertaining biguesas be her patner.. What a lucky girl...

The worst pair ever!!

Maria feels like crying. See her face. Lmao
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:25am On Jun 05, 2013
lalaosky:

The worst pair ever!!

Maria feels like crying. See her face. Lmao
Lol.. I noticed how she was saying "it wont be long,it will end tomorrow"..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:46am On Jun 05, 2013
Kslib:
grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 05, 2013
Kslib:
Thats very mean. I hope she didn't say it to his hearing.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2013
fellis:
Thats very mean. I hope she didn't say it to his hearing.
Well,she said it when they were generally discussing when it'll end,but the expression on her face says it all..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
I forsee a serious exchange of bitter words btw dellish and bolt.. Bolt is too blunt in a rude kinda way and dellish easily gets angry but she's trying to hide it.. Time will tell..
What happened in the kitchen today will definately be a catalyst to their future beef. I know one amebo will ask me what happened..lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 05, 2013
Kslib: I forsee a serious exchange of bitter words btw dellish and bolt.. Bolt is too blunt in a rude kinda way and dellish easily gets angry but she's trying to hide it.. Time will tell..
What happened in the kitchen today will definately be a catalyst to their future beef. I know one amebo will ask me what happened..lol
Stop talking about me angry angry

What happened? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by tontons: 1:12pm On Jun 05, 2013
ItsModella:

What happened? grin grin
mehnn i gbadun t die, u b m/f?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Thiannah(f): 1:14pm On Jun 05, 2013
Kslib: I forsee a serious exchange of bitter words btw dellish and bolt.. Bolt is too blunt in a rude kinda way and dellish easily gets angry but she's trying to hide it.. Time will tell..
pls wat happened
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2013
ItsModella:

What happened? grin grin
Lmao!!! By amebo i was referring to the first person that will ask.. You didnt cross my mind... Your reply was really funny sha..
Bolt and betty were cooking in the kitchen, and dellish came in and was boiling eggs. Bolt said anytime he see's dellish he feels like visiting the toilet.. Dellish now said what bolt told her was mean and was jokingly telling betty what her boyfriend said to her,but the expression on dellish's face said all what she didn't say out..
Some minutes later,She was now eating eggs and bolt said "she is a spoilt child",and i could see from her expression that she was really vexed but was trying to conceal the whole thing.. She now asked if her not cooking and eating only eggs made bolt said that to her. Bolt said that wasn't it, but the way she acts, and dellish stressed the word "ACTS" and bolt said yes.. Na so matter take die but i know both of them don't like eachother.. Meanwhile,melvin and bimp were also in the kitchen and it was like melvin was supporting bolt or something like that..
Remember she nominated bolt cos she said he was too rude prior to this incident.. I dunno if bolt nominated her though..
Dellish mentioned something about melvin giving her a T-Shirt with "DRAMA QUEEN" written on it.. I too like talk sef.. Make una ignore my typos oooh cos me no be writer...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 05, 2013
Bolt is really obnoxious, he needs to go with his r*etarded wife called Betty.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by freeamie: 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2013
Kslib: Maria own don finish,na d one and only entertaining biguesas be her patner.. What a lucky girl...

A BIG Surprise awaits you.

*With the way enemies and competitors are nominating themselves.
*HOH replacing lazy people (like Bolt and Biguesas) with their enemies.
*The pattern Africa is voting out interesting and entertaining housemates and saving boring people.

BIGUESAS may end up taking the $300,000.00
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by urchbarbie(f): 2:13pm On Jun 05, 2013
"DRAMA QUEEN" From Melvin to Delish? Wow! So loving dis. I still feel bad huddah z out. Tot Melvin n Huddah wld av made a great pair (despitehernonexistntchest). I'm so #operationvoteDilishout. D gal z 1 chick who tink d world shld bow @her feet. Melvin if u as much as peck her in dat house, ure coming home #gbam
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 2:29pm On Jun 05, 2013
freeamie:

A BIG Surprise awaits you.

*With the way enemies and competitors are nominating themselves.
*HOH replacing lazy people (like Bolt and Biguesas) with their enemies.
*The pattern Africa is voting out interesting and entertaining housemates and saving boring people.

BIGUESAS may end up taking the $300,000.00
Yeah,just like how gambia will win the world cup back to back...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 2:30pm On Jun 05, 2013
;DLol
urchbarbie: "DRAMA QUEEN" From Melvin to Delish? Wow! So loving dis. I still feel bad huddah z out. Tot Melvin n Huddah wld av made a great pair (despitehernonexistntchest). I'm so #operationvoteDilishout. D gal z 1 chick who tink d world shld bow @her feet. Melvin if u as much as peck her in dat house, ure coming home #gbam
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:07pm On Jun 05, 2013
urchbarbie: "DRAMA QUEEN" From Melvin to Delish? Wow! So loving dis. I still feel bad huddah z out. Tot Melvin n Huddah wld av made a great pair (despitehernonexistntchest). I'm so #operationvoteDilishout. D gal z 1 chick who tink d world shld bow @her feet. Melvin if u as much as peck her in dat house, ure coming home #gbam
What is this one saying? undecided
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by atoluti21: 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2013
AUDITION NOTICE FOR ADULT EDUCATION (A WORKING TITLE)

Auditions are being held for Adult Education, a short film about a man who decides at the age of 30+ to return to secondary school. It will be produced by Lopesidedworks in conjunction with the London Film School, and directed by Tolulope Itegboje.

Principal Photography slated to begin between July and August (Date TBD) for 1week.

We are currently casting for the following roles:

OLIVER – male lead, early to mid 30s, average build
More than anything else in the world, Oliver wants to be sensationalized. He wants to be successful; to have made it, and to have whatever bit of celebrity comes out of that. He has tried everything, and yet the success and good fortune he seeks have eluded him. The only option he has left is to get the education he gave up a long time ago.

PRINCIPAL ADEJORO – male, late 40s to early 50s, medium build
Principal Adejoro is the head of the secondary school Oliver enrolls in. He is a typical bureaucrat who will do anything to please his higher ups as he climbs the professional ladder. In an ideal world, he would be the principal of a school in the west, where he is enabled to do great things like teach students with computers and ipads in an internet enabled environment, and graduate astronauts and aeronautical engineers as opposed to his current situation, where at best he can graduate a couple of laborers and bricklayers.

Like Oliver, he wants to be the center of attention, to be regarded with the utmost awe and respect as a man of genius and intellect. When Oliver comes into the fold, and begins to steal some of his attention, there is a problem.

MR. OLADIMEJI – male, mid 30s to early 40s, medium build
Mr. Oladimeji is a senior officer and mathematics teacher at the school. He is very self important, and walks around with an air of authority and sense of being indispensable. He holds said authority over the other teachers, and likes to think of himself as the principal’s right hand relishing every opportunity to perform any task that the principal gives. He is the most ardent proponent of the principal’s “eradicate nonsense in all shapes forms and sizes” constantly holding a cane and quick to discipline or punish errant students. In fact, it can be said that he sniffs trouble, and is always around the corner to catch any in progress. He is the kind of guy who believes in what he calls “divine appointment” i.e. he was specially made for the job of being a teacher, and the job was made for him.

IK - male, 12/13, small
IK is a closeted genius. Oliverʼs sidekick, or better yet his “best friend.” He is very unlike the rest of the kids at this school. He is shy, introverted, and doesnʼt get along with the others. They think IK is a dork, uncool and unfit to be among them. And rightly so.

SPIDER - male, 15, small stocky build
Spider is the class bully and primary antagonist. He is one of those kids who resists progress and makes up for his small size and lack of intelligence with brute strength.

Date: Saturday June 8, 2013
Time: 9.30pm
Venue: Yabatech Secondary School, Yaba College of Technology, Off Herbert Macaulay Way, Yaba, Lagos.

Method:
Interested Applicants should please RSVP with a picture and some information about yourself to adultedcasting@gmail.com
Subject line: Oliver, Mr. Oladimeji e.t.c. (Basically the role you are applying for)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 3:24pm On Jun 05, 2013
BBA updates - 3.05pm, [ Naija time ]

remember that Biggie paired housemates till tmrw. .. . .
Annabella wa paired with Angelo.
Angelo was working out on the lawn, using the treadmill - Anabelle sat a few metres away, chatting him up . . . .
. . . and then, all of a sudden, Angelo FARTED !. . . . pooooooooh !

Annabella [ closing her nose ] :- ''Gosh ! you farted ! cant believe this! ''
Angelo :- '' yeah . Sorry. ''
Annabella :- [ stands up, tries to leave ]
Angelo :- '' What ? Am human for Chrissakes . or will i be evicted for this ?
Annabella :- [ comes back ] '' well, am ok. it means at least, that u are comfortable with my prescence''.

In other pairings, Melvin is being forced to watch '' BELT'' smo*ch n kiss all the time, as they ve been paired.
Nando and Motanme are hitting it off - a budding relationship caused by enforced Biggie attachment.

LK4 - former player, former ladies man, former heart-breaker has now turned to jelly since his nomination.
he now goes around begging for attention, forcing conversations out of people. SOO FUNNY. I think he fears for his future because
1. Dellish and Feza are pretty - africa will save them, so as to continue seeing fine faces in the show.
2. Koketsho is from South Africa - massive fan base , only 2nd to Nigeria. Moreover, commercially, it would be bad for the show if a south african leaves this early.
3. Biguesas hasnt really stepped on anyones toes - he's just there.
LK4 IS GOING HOME.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by AKO1(m): 3:52pm On Jun 05, 2013
ozodigboo:

2. Koketsho is from South Africa - massive fan base , only 2nd to Nigeria. Moreover, commercially, it would be bad for the show if a south african leaves this early.

Why does this look like you're suggesting the votes will be manipulated if necessary? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 3:54pm On Jun 05, 2013
OMG!!! Is anyone watching right now.. I am so so so pissed off right now.. Can you see how beverly is insulting and making fun of our movies and all of the house mates are laughing hard.. She and bassey were just insulting nollywood and just making fun of them.. How can she do this in front of africa.. Will the other house do this to their country...
I swear,the day this big eyed frog called beverly come up for eviction,i swear she's out.. Who even chose this girl to represent Nigeria sef? She's fuuucking too childish and stupidd..
Nigerians pls vote this biiitccch out before she does more damage to our image.. To say i'm pissed is really an understatement...
I just pity that fool called bassey cos he just made us his enemy from what he just did with beverly... If i see this beverly for real life ehn,i swear she go chop slap.. There are some sensitive issues you dont just say about your country in front of the whole africa..
Beverly you are an ugly biitch,you cant even read sef? See your tear tear slacky ugly mouth.. Thank GOD nobody chose you on the crush wall section cos you are bleeping too ugly and annoying biiitchh.. Inshort,i must travel to southafrica and teach this thing a lesson...
**wheeew,i poured my heart out and i feel good****
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 4:01pm On Jun 05, 2013
Lwkmd..calm down na. I agree she's really childish and talks too much, and when someone talks too much, one tends to say a whole lot of unecessary stuffs. . To her she's having fun. If she can talk about her parents and their mistakes in front of africa, then who is nollywood not to be talked about.

As for bassey, he claims their own movies are good. I wonder who watches seirralone movies apart from them
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by urchbarbie(f): 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2013
sholay2011:
What is this one saying? undecided
Lyk seriously? Are u asking me dat? Pls dont go all "brainfull" lyk betty on me! It can only work if i were bolt. wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2013
Okay..selly just impressed me cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2013

Tyanks for this. I hope shola and Afam get to read this. na so I advise one guy on how to vote and also told him not to vote for Dellish. Na so Shola dey call for my neck o!

THAT DELLISH GIRL HAS NOTHING TO OFFER AFRICA AND LESS TO OFFER ME PERSONALLY. I AM VERY CRITICAL OF AVERAGE HOUSEMATES TALK MORE OF FAR BELOW AVERAGE HOUSEMATES LIKE DELLISH.
DELLISH KO, KILLISHI NI! MTSCHEWEEEEEEW!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.