Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,592 members, 7,770,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:36 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2161787 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 9:46pm On Jun 07, 2013
Wait o! Is this what Betty and Bolt do all day?!

Who leaves home to have sèx on TV? Shouldn't they learn from those who have been there, done that? Who has had sèx on BB and has gone on to win the prize?

I rest my case.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2013
The newest residents of the Diamond House want Natasha's head on a silver platter.

The in your face Ruby lass has long been a hot topic among the The Chase Housemates and tonight the three former Rubies, Hakeem, Biguesas and Beverly came together to vent about the Malawian and hatch a plan to get rid of her.

“We have gotta plan something against her,” Hakeem declared. According to the three Diamonds; Natasha is a master manipulator and she is the one that has been influencing all of the drama that ensued in the Houses. Beverlywas the first to drop a bomb about the Malawian entrepreneur. “Natasha tried to pin me against Koketso and LK4,” she claimed. The Nigerian said that she refused to allow herself to be exploited.

But even more shocking than Beverly’s claims, were the allegations from the boys that Natasha influenced the Heads of House to move them to the Diamond House when they turned down her advances.

At the start of the show Hakeem and Natasha were as thick as thieves but their relationship quickly turned cold. Hakeem said that when he found out that Natasha was flirting with both him and Bassey he took himself out of the equation and found a true connection with Cleo. This apparently angered Natasha and resulted in her approaching Feza, during the Airtel Showdown between two the Houses, to get her to swap Hakeem to the Diamond House.

Biguesas shared a similar tale about Natasha. Biguesas and Natasha had been spending a lot of time together over the past week and he says that she wanted more but he didn’t and so Natasha used her friendship with Selly to get her to swap him from the Ruby House. “I like Maria, that is the reason that I am here,” he declared to the Diamonds.

Wowza, do you believe the Diamonds claims about Natasha? Is she really a master manipulator?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nuzo1(m): 9:49pm On Jun 07, 2013
Selly may not come off as the smartest girl around but she got her game so locked down right now!

She made the swap to build alliances against being nominated in future while some people are here talking about some Hakee/cleo being together. As if she's came to BBA to matchmake.

Beverly was suppose to swap Selly when she was up for eviction but she didn't. How do you trust such a person to still be around...at least in BBA? Would Beverly trust her if reverse was the case?

Selly in turn sent her away and brought people who she can trust.
Selly also knew that either LK4 or Koketso will be a loner by sunday evening thereby rendering him/her powerless.

By getting both Nigerians in the same house, chances are that one will be thrown out soon. That means lesser threat.

Right now, Selly has built a good looking alliance in the mold of Elikem, Sulu, Natasha, Neyil, Bassey, Oneal and maybe Cleo....while having Angola back her up anytime she's up for eviction.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2013
Yeah. I think Natasha is like that...
Vindictive and hard as nails.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:02pm On Jun 07, 2013
Nuzo':
Selly may not come off as the smartest girl around but she got her game so locked down right now!

She made the swap to build alliances against being nominated in future while some people are here talking about some Hakee/cleo being together. As if she's came to BBA to matchmake.

Beverly was suppose to swap Selly when she was up for eviction but she didn't. How do you trust such a person to still be around...at least in BBA? Would Beverly trust her if reverse was the case?

Selly also knew that either LK4 or Koketso will be a loner by sunday evening thereby rendering him/her powerless.

By getting both Nigerians in the same house, chances are that one will be thrown out soon. That means lesser threat.

Right now, Selly has built a good looking alliance in the mold of Elikem, Sulu, Natasha, Neyil, Bassey, Oneal and maybe Cleo....while having Angola back her up anytime she's up for eviction.
so true, but let's see how dis plays out! The truth is selly is just a machine while natasha is d operator. From mi observation natasha is the 1 playing d game, using selly...selly is just plain stupid...datsall
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:05pm On Jun 07, 2013
i tire 4 dat natasha tew.d way she dresses lyk an old woman,always tying wrapper makes me wanna slap her thru d tv.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:09pm On Jun 07, 2013
Nuzo abeg tell dem oh. Is Selly there to build more on the Hakeem-cleo relatnship when her own head may be on the platter eviction-wise the following week?! This is a game and many ppl forget that easily....even on this thread and invest unnecessary emotions in bonds formed in the houses (I once did this too cool) but it shouldnt be.

Any serious person that really wants to win wouldnt 'be in love' so not to invest too much emotions in this season with all d swapping, exchanging and reswapping going around. I smh for betty and bolt or is it 'belt' now? grin dem go still cry.

Selly just showed shez a game player and manipulation to your own taste is very well part of it. Hakeem should pls leave d house, he has lost focus and thinks his 'love story' would appeal to all of us....well, not me.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 10:13pm On Jun 07, 2013
C'est moi:
i dislike selly 4 sending beverly to diamond house.me finks she lyks lk4 and wants to eradicate her opponents.

Why the hate for Selly? She hasn't done anything detrimental to Beverly.
She just did the UNEXPECTED (It reminds me of one those Mexican soap opera), which i think is good for the game. grin grin

BTW...what is so scary about Beverly being in the diamond house?

This might just turn out to her advantage.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 10:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
Hakeem does not know y he's der..he has 4gotten o! Beta 4 mi melvin sef.. But beverly stop talking about natasha especially infront of fatima. Fatima is from malawi and she's not taking it lightly.. Dis our beverly can talk. Sha, dats ha only problem...its her mouth dat will send ha awt!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 10:19pm On Jun 07, 2013
russello:

Why the hate for Selly? She hasn't done anything detrimental to Beverly.
She just did the UNEXPECTED (It reminds me of one those Mexican soap opera), which i think is good for the game. grin grin

BTW...what is so scary about Beverly being in the diamond house?

This might just turn out to her advantage.
well,let's wait n c.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:21pm On Jun 07, 2013
Selly's decision was impulsive, I don't see it as a well thought out strategy like you making it seem. First, her intention was not to have 2nigerians in the same house (it changed cos melvin was hoh). 2ndly, she's hoh this week already, so forming alliance this week is not of any advantage to her. She has the power to save herself if she's nominated. She just did her part as hoh. Many more hoh decisons to come on every friday with different thought out\not-well-thought out decisions till they get to the merging state.

As for natasha, I have already stated she's manipulative. The others should step up their game and stop unnecessary bickering.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2013
StateOfMind: Just remembered betty was also hoh in diamond house before feza replaced her then and biggie had no problem with it. Feza changed her mind because of her tears, not cos she was hoh.
nah, Feza hadn't confirmed her choice, but Selly had already locked in before Biggie told her...but Biggie didn't get that far with Feza
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2013
lola.luv:
Wait o! Is this what Betty and Bolt do all day?!
Who leaves home to have sèx on TV? Shouldn't they learn from those who have been there, done that? Who has had sèx on BB and has gone on to win the prize?
I rest my case.

Ermm. . . .Richard from Tanzania?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2013
fellis:

It pays for the guy but not the lady. Richard, rico....dose were big broda bad boiz....but dia ladies were shoved into the past immediately they won....thats why am nt a fan of Dillish hooking up with Melvin to 'survive'. I dont care if she doesnt last long but if she mistakenly does, she has a chance of winning the prize cos she wud have had her admirers then and not admirers of a big brother couple.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 07, 2013
^Unfortunately people see dellish's keeping to herself as arrogance. Don't they understand that maybe she just doesn't want to get hooked up considering the fact that none of the females that won before were in a relationship while in the house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 10:39pm On Jun 07, 2013
fellis: ^Unfortunately people see dellish's keeping to herself as arrogance. Don't they understand that maybe she just doesn't want to get hooked up considering the fact that none of the females that won before were in a relationship while in the house.
Thank you oh. Ppl say she has feelings for bla bla but shez too proud to let down her gourd. When she isnt a lesbo, why wont feelings develop when u re locked up with young hot guys? Bur maybe shez trying to control her emotions so she wont be lyk betty!

Most ppl dont seem to understand her (even on this thread) and her beauty has kinda worked against her in d house (and even on dis thread cool) cos ppl re not ready to see how deep she is. Any little thing she does....'oh, she thinks shez the prettiest...uh?'.

Shez not the most active or the most entertaining in the house but she sure knows her onions and how to play the game. cool

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 10:51pm On Jun 07, 2013
fellis:

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 10:59pm On Jun 07, 2013
If you have something else to offer africa (personality-wise), whether you kiss or get involved in a relationship in the house, you'd still win.

Cherise had someone she liked (stefan)
Richard bonded with tatiana.
Ricco had a thing with tawana n latoya
Kelvin had a platonic relationship with elizabeth
Uti had a platonic relationship with sheila
Karen had this crazy thingy for zeus and I think luclay.
Keagan also had a thing with talia.

Its players like prezzo, munya n lk4 that don't win but still go far. Girls like talia, goldie and tatiana(bba2) couldn't have won because they lost focus and took their men too serious just like betty is doing.

Connecting with opposite sex in bba house must not always translate to kissing and sexcing. Uti&sheila\kelvin&elizabeth had meaningful relationships in the house. Both uti and kelvin remained focused despite having someone they liked, hakeem isn't focused, that makes the difference.

I absolutely have no problem with a platonic relationships in the house as long as you don't make the relationship your priority.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:01pm On Jun 07, 2013
StateOfMind: If you have something else to offer africa (personality-wise), whether you kiss or get involved in a relationship in the house, you'd still win.

Cherise had someone she liked (stefan)
Richard bonded with tatiana.
Ricco had a thing with tawana n latoya
Kelvin had a platonic relationship with elizabeth
Uti had a platonic relationship with sheila
Karen had this crazy thingy for zeus and I think luclay.
Keagan also had a thing with talia.

Its players like prezzo, munya n lk4 that don't win but still go far. Girls like talia, goldie and tatiana(bba2) couldn't have won because they lost focus and took their men too serious just like betty is doing.

Connecting with opposite sex in bba house must not always translate to kissing and sexcing. Uti&sheila\kelvin&elizabeth had meaningful relationships in the house. Both uti and kelvin remained focused despite having someone they liked, hakeem isn't focused, that makes the difference.

I absolutely have no problem with a platonic relationships in the house as long as you don't make the relationship your priority.
Not everyone understands that. cool So, for those that dont, its better they dont get into such depth by avoiding 'special' relationships.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2013
Did you guys listen to the conversation btw feza and hakeem? Its like feza thinks melvin is into her or something like that ... Even if melvin like her,i'm very sure he will contain it and pretend all is well,abi she think say melvin na elikem...
Maybe i didn't get the conversation well tho,but i cleaned my ear this morning with cotton wool..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2013
Kslib: Did you guys listen to the conversation btw feza and hakeem? Its like feza thinks melvin is into her or something like that ... Even if melvin like her,i'm very sure he will contain it and pretend all is well,abi she think say melvin na elikem...
Maybe i didn't get the conversation well tho,but i cleaned my ear this morning with cotton wool..
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 11:10pm On Jun 07, 2013
safarigirl: Dellish wrapped her arms around Melvin and put her head on his shoulder.

Fatima's eyes grew wide.

The rest of the housemates kept saying "they want Melvin, they want Melvin

And the golden boy, 'Mighty Melvin' like Biggie's admin on twitter called him, was just smiling

Yeahhh...

Priceless!!
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
sholay2011:
Not everyone understands that. cool So, for those that dont, its better they dont get into such depth by avoiding 'special' relationships.

Definitely, no one should be pestered or beefed for not getting involved with anyone. Not everyone gets involved in bba, but it is bound to happen to some(which is my point in the previous post).
Dillish has stated it times without number that she has a stable relationship outside the house. Her boyfriend will be really proud she's keeping her head up.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by v24m(f): 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2013
Wow! Did Feza just confess to Hakeem tht she has a thing for Melvin. Hakeem is encouraging her to go for melvin cos hs a cool dude and hs God fearing.

Meanwhile Selly needs to stay as HOH till ds games ends cos her Ruby HSM are gunning 4 her
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2013
v24m: Wow! Did Feza just confess to Hakeem tht she has a thing for Melvin. Hakeem is encouraging her to go for melvin cos hs a cool dude and hs God fearing.

Meanwhile Selly needs to stay as HOH till ds games ends cos her Ruby HSM are gunning 4 her

The 'God fearing' part just made me laugh.

Btw, how are the ruby housemates gunning for selly?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 11:23pm On Jun 07, 2013
Lols @ kk4 discussing strategies against monday's nomination (as if! tongue)
Melvin really looks good in the picture up there, maybe I'll change my stands on his 'hotness'.
Which kain food these diamonds hm dey chop for past 12 midnight (SA time) sef? Hope Melvin's abs doesn't dissolve into pot belly before the end of BBA o.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melvinbba: 11:25pm On Jun 07, 2013
StateOfMind:

The 'God fearing' part just made me laugh.

Btw, how are the ruby housemates gunning for selly?
yes he is God fearn rememba d avatr tin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 07, 2013
ItsModella: Infact, everyone is into LK4. undecided undecided

His arrogance is becoming something else, really. Pokello wey no dey even give him face and he's saying she's into him. Dude needs to get the hell outta that house.

Lmao!!!. That LK4 is the most deluded nincompoop ever!!. Fake azzz lover boy wannabe!!. Mtchew
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 11:34pm On Jun 07, 2013
v24m: Wow! Did Feza just confess to Hakeem tht she has a thing for Melvin. Hakeem is encouraging her to go for melvin cos hs a cool dude and hs God fearing.

Ehen,i knew it.. I knew feza mentioned something about melvin to hakeem.. I initially thought she thinks melvin is into her but she isn't into him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:37pm On Jun 07, 2013
But does anyone think all this drama is too much at the early part of the game? Though it makes it kinda interesting but the eventual winner may be a complete shocker to us all. Lets wait and see.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 07, 2013
Nuzo':

You nailed it bro. Thumbs up
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:48pm On Jun 07, 2013
Feza just pick a number and join the queue...other contestants in 'THE BACHELOR' a sub of BBA are: Pokello, Dellish, Maria, Motamma, Fatima and Selly...all 'CHASING' Melvin's heart.....who is Hakeem? Or Elikem? Or O'neal?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.