Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,450 members, 7,770,121 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:18 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2161757 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:27pm On Jun 07, 2013
StateOfMind: Nawa o..hakeem and feza are now buddies..both nominees finding solace in each other's armsundecided

Feza, the owner, aka Cleo is on her way cool
you dry mind greedy, indecisive Feza? From Elikem to Melvin and now Hakeem.

She play Elikem finish, he moved to Fatima. She said he's like her lil Bro...Dellish too over Melvin and Cleo is coming for Hakeem, soon na Nando she go meet or O'neal
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 2:36pm On Jun 07, 2013
^lol. And Elikam is really spiting feza with his relationship with fatima. He's now so fond of fatima and even though fatima also admitted in the diary room that elikam is younger and that she would have been hitting on him if he was older, I wonder what she's doing now, some ladies sef, confused lot. Nando is feza's county mate, she wouldn't wanna go there. O'neal baba, her kinda man (old man) will probably her next bus stop.

Arena games in a bit..ruby house is already expressing their fears. They should better buckle up and do real team work.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:42pm On Jun 07, 2013
StateOfMind: ^lol. And Elikam is really spiting feza with his relationship with fatima. He's now so fond of fatima and even though fatima also admitted in the diary room that elikam is younger and that she would have been hitting on him if he was older, I wonder what she's doing now, some ladies sef, confused lot. Nando is feza's county mate, she wouldn't wanna go there. O'neal baba, her kinda man (old man) will probably her next bus stop.
"
Arena games in a bit..ruby house is already expressing their fears. They should better buckle up and do real team work.
I dunno who I prefer to win.....but if Ruby win, they'll take back Melvin and Hakeem and Melvin's star shines brighter in Diamond house
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2013
so who won at the diamonds ?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 2:45pm On Jun 07, 2013
safarigirl: I dunno who I prefer to win.....but if Ruby win, they'll take back Melvin and Hakeem and Melvin's star shines brighter in Diamond house
Pls who is d new HOH for diamond house?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by klas(m): 2:47pm On Jun 07, 2013
^^^ Diamond HOH task deferred till after arena games. The diamond housemates have gone to the arena
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 2:49pm On Jun 07, 2013
Exactly what I just told my sister. Selly will def bring melvin back if they win, but he shines better in diamond.

So these diamond guys just had a lil fun, they called each housemate to the circle formed by them and then hailed the person

Booty like mothama,
Hair like betty
Thighs like fatima
Face like feza
Boobs like annabel
Voice like bolt
Smoke like bimp
And the one that got me reeling with laughter
D.Eek like elikam..lmao

They skipped dellish by the way. Wonder why most of them are not fond of her. Ok, I'm not wondering, I know why. They think she's too full of herself

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 07, 2013
If Ruby House wins, PLEASE Selly seperate LK4 and that his BIG-TEETH wife...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2013
klas: ^^^ Diamond HOH task deferred till after arena games. The diamond housemates have gone to the arena
Ok thanks
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2013
I hope hakeem and cleo will concentrate on this game..cheesy..cleo must be feeling on top of the world..see hailing
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:18pm On Jun 07, 2013
Diamonds house is cheating angry

*modified*...both houses are

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2013
If diamond house wins, dillish shud pls be taken to d ruby house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 07, 2013
sholay2011: If diamond house wins, dillish shud pls be taken to d ruby house.
maybe she needs a change of environment... If she s switched and she gets to Ruby 's and still doesnt loosen up then she goes....
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2013
After cheating....Ruby house have won
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:32pm On Jun 07, 2013
Ruby house won.. Diamond house refused to stop cheating despite several warnings from biggie.

These dance steps are killing me..lol
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 07, 2013
StateOfMind: Ruby house won.. Diamond house refused to stop cheating despite several warnings from biggie.

grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:43pm On Jun 07, 2013
StateOfMind: Ruby house won.. Diamond house refused to stop cheating despite several warnings from biggie.

Ruby housemates used their shirts and shorts they cheated too.

Oya Melvin pack your kaya
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 3:49pm On Jun 07, 2013
safarigirl: Ruby housemates used their shirts and shorts they cheated too.

Oya Melvin pack your kaya

Yh, they did, but after biggie warned, they stopped. Diamond did not.

Anyhow they do the swap, they should put my cleo and hakeem together. #dazzall..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:01pm On Jun 07, 2013
Chai!! Elikem don use style style enjoy dellish breast for jacuzzi.. Lucky bastard..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 4:05pm On Jun 07, 2013
Elikem sofrey dey use style suffocate those bosoms nah? Haba,you be destroyer..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:24pm On Jun 07, 2013
StateOfMind:

Yh, they did, but after biggie warned, they stopped. Diamond did not.

Anyhow they do the swap, they should put my cleo and hakeem together. #dazzall..
bolt and Betty part two abi?

When dem romance finish dem go return with only their love.....meanwhile Melvin for the moola.

I still feel Hakeem is only playing the game with Richard of BBA2's strategy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2013
I doubt if its a strategy o..it weighed him down too much. Then, cleo is smarter than betty, she can't go all 'belty' in her relationship with hakeem. It should be fun to watch.

Diamond's hoh task is different. Biggie has realised the first one was too time and energy consuming.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Thiannah(f): 5:06pm On Jun 07, 2013
Melvin won hoh

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:07pm On Jun 07, 2013
He tied with feza..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2013
Thiannah: Melvin won hoh

Oh well,they r re-doing d task.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Thiannah(f): 5:09pm On Jun 07, 2013
Its a tie(Melvin-feza)
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2013
What is feza calculating sef kiss...don't ruin melvin's chance o jare.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 5:13pm On Jun 07, 2013
What was the task all about? Just tuning in to hear Melvin announced as HoH and the other Hms protesting Feza also scored the same. Now they're recounting
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by slymm(f): 5:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
I would totally do Hakeem over and over again. Dayyuuuuuuuum. Look at those arms.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Thiannah(f): 5:17pm On Jun 07, 2013
Melvin won grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:17pm On Jun 07, 2013
Melvin! cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2013
dominique: What was the task all about? Just tuning in to hear Melvin announced as HoH and the other Hms protesting Feza also scored the same. Now they're recounting

They were to guess the number of balls in the glass. Melvin and feza tied, they both wrote 60(which was the closest), so they had to redo it .

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.