Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,509 members, 7,770,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:43 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2161770 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2013
Melvin still won..too bad he may move to Ruby house soon....he's the first male HOH on Bba the chase
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 5:26pm On Jun 07, 2013
Thanks SOM smiley

Pity Mevin may not be able to exercie his HoH powers if he gets moved back to rubies sad. Hope biggy conduct another mini task to choose the real HoH.

Sms strips are congratulating Melvin for being the first HoH. No be small fins o
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2013
safarigirl: Melvin still won..too bad he may move to Ruby house soon....he's the first male HOH on Bba the chase
I believe biggie knows d game and how to play it. I tink he intentionally wants melvin incase selly picks him for d swap and he eventually would have to choose someone. Hmmm..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:41pm On Jun 07, 2013
Selly wants melvin and elikam..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 5:42pm On Jun 07, 2013
Selly is about to choose who to swap from diamonds house
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2013
Selly fecked up...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 5:44pm On Jun 07, 2013
Biggie says Melvin can't be moved cos he's HoH (ope o)
She has chosen Beverly and Biguesas to move to the diamonds house
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:46pm On Jun 07, 2013
What da Bleep did selly just did?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by dominique(f): 5:47pm On Jun 07, 2013
Who did she choose from the diamonds house?, I missed that part
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mevems: 5:48pm On Jun 07, 2013
This swapping is honestly bull***t
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Thiannah(f): 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2013
StateOfMind: Selly fecked up...
big time
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2013
she must have her reasons maybe she felt Bev needed to get outta of LK4 and Kokt environment

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2013
I'm so pissed..why would she choose elikam and angelo..is she blind or deaf to what's happening around her?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 5:53pm On Jun 07, 2013
ladunsky: she must have her reasons maybe she felt Bev needed to get outta of LK4 and Kokt environment

Beverly has not been bothered about the couple. She has moved on already. Selly wants elikam, and she would be shocked elikam would not even hit on her.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2013
StateOfMind: I'm so pissed..why would she choose elikam and angelo..is she blind or deaf to what's happening around her?
she should have taken a girl... She be dumbass
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 5:56pm On Jun 07, 2013
Why didnt selly help cleo and hakeem nah? Despite all the agreement they made to unite cleo and hakeem during the crush wall section,selly still did this.. What selly did was wicked..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 5:58pm On Jun 07, 2013
Kslib: Why didnt selly help cleo and hakeem nah? Despite all the agreement they made to unite cleo and hakeem during the crush wall section,selly still did this.. What selly did was wicked..
Take it easy jare. I love what she did kind of. She just complicated the game. cool
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:02pm On Jun 07, 2013
I guess we have to deal with different hoh decisions every friday..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:07pm On Jun 07, 2013
sholay2011:
Take it easy jare. I love what she did kind of. She just complicated the game. cool
No!!! Selly should have sent cleo to the other house or brought hakeem.. Haba,ok why did they all including herself decide to choose hakeem in order to help cleo during the crush wall section?
I see no reason why selly changed her mind at the crucial moment... Anyway sha,the chase has just begun..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2013
safarigirl: boohoo Denzel is gone and BBA is neither a singing competition or Mr. Universe,

Hakeem is just an airhead and I can NEVER prefer watching an arrogant ignoramus (who keeps beefing Dellish since she won't bow to his hotness) to a genuinely nice and entertaining Guy (whether you accept it or not)

Imagine Mr. I'm Hotter Than The Sun claiming that he turns down modelling jobs in Germany and doesn't go for auditions if he can't find nice clothes.....and you guys call Beverly a liar

Btw, this head of house task is taking too long, these Ruby girls too dey do sef
Yep Denzel is gone and its majorly due to the fact that he,s gone that many people are already screaming the show is boring or haven't you gotten the memo? FYI, its only week 2. Denzel was the salt, the pepper, the spice and the flavour of BBA THE RUN.

And don't get me wrong pls, I didnt say that I enjoy watching hakim, I said I would have enjoyed watching him if he hadn't absolutely lost focus. They are 2 diferent things.

This still doesn't change the fact that your darling Melvin hasn't got much to offer me. His calmness and the naija swag that he's got working for him are his strongest points in the game
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 6:11pm On Jun 07, 2013
Kslib:
No!!! Selly should have sent cleo to the other house or brought hakeem.. Haba,ok why did they all including herself decide to choose hakeem in order to help cleo during the crush wall section?
I see no reason why selly changed her mind at the crucial moment... Anyway sha,the chase has just begun..
You sound funny. We all do things for inherent reasons somtyms. Calm down. The only thing she did that was foolish was not swapping either of lk4 or koketso cos I doubt both of dem wud be evicted come Sunday which would make her face anoda battle. When swapping, youthink about ur interest first as d HOH and not some stewpeed hakeem-cleo hook up! Cleo shud av won HOH den if she so much wanted hakeem back. Only she knows her innate reasons and I respect that.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:13pm On Jun 07, 2013
Elikam no even send fatima or feza cheesy ..he's so looking forward to going to ruby house, more like he's going on a short trip..sure dude cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:20pm On Jun 07, 2013
sholay2011:
You sound funny. We all do things for inherent reasons somtyms. Calm down. The only thing she did that was foolish was not swapping either of lk4 or koketso cos I doubt both of dem wud be evicted come Sunday which would make her face anoda battle. When swapping, youthink about ur interest first as d HOH and not some stewpeed hakeem-cleo hook up! Cleo shud av won HOH den if she so much wanted hakeem back. Only she knows her innate reasons and I respect that.

Abegi stop hating on ha-cleo couple. It was too obvious to both houses they wanted to be together and swapping either of them would have ZERO effect on selly. With the whole support showed towards the couple during the crush game, It is really surprising she overlooked both of them when taking her decision.

On a brighter note, her decision is good for cleo to keep her head together in the game. Tomorrow's date should do for them both.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:21pm On Jun 07, 2013
StateOfMind:

Abegi stop hating on ha-cleo couple. It was too obvious to both houses they wanted to be together and swapping either of them would have ZERO effect on selly. With the whole support showed towards the couple during the crush game, It is really surprising she overlooked both of them when taking her decision.

Thank you!!!!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2013
About ten or eleven oclockish last nite, dillish and angelo were conversing in some strange language for Quite some time which is clearly an infringement on the rules of the game and biggie decided to ignore that. IMO, that should earned them their first stirke. Also guilty were Feza and Nando. And biggie didn't adress that.

Na wa for this swapping stuff sha. I see it more as an interruption than a twist
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 6:25pm On Jun 07, 2013
StateOfMind:

On a brighter note, her decision is good for cleo to keep her head together in the game. Tomorrow's date should do for them both.
undecided undecided Hello! Big brother chase isnt built around a couple. Everyone can do what he or she wants when empowered. Whether for selfish reasons or not, insensitive reasons or not, it is all part of the game.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2013
Beverly is definitely coming back home soon! I hate selly 4 dis!! She did dis on purpose! D diamond housemates r gonna be threatened by 2 nigerians and will definitely put them both up 4 evictions.. Kai selly! Dis girl is wicked sha oo!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2013
miss sparkle: Beverly is definitely coming back home soon! I hate selly 4 dis!! She did dis on purpose! D diamond housemates r gonna be threatened by 2 nigerians and will definitely put them both up 4 evictions.. Kai selly! Dis girl is wicked sha oo!
Calm down....Biguesas is d one going home...nt beverly. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2013
fork adict: About ten or eleven oclockish last nite, dillish and angelo were conversing in some strange language for Quite some time which is clearly an infringement on the rules of the game and biggie decided to ignore that. IMO, that should earned them their first stirke. Also guilty were Feza and Nando. And biggie didn't adress that.

Na wa for this swapping stuff sha. I see it more as an interruption than a twist
I concur.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ellab(f): 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2013
Hahaha I love d new Berverly and d wey she dey knack pidgin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2013
sholay2011:
undecided undecided Hello! Big brother chase isnt built around a couple. Everyone can do what he or she wants when empowered. Whether for selfish reasons or not, insensitive reasons or not, it is all part of the game.

I haven't said otherwise. I just stated the obvious that it is a fact that many of the housemates like and are rooting the hakeem-cleo couple. That was the first question on the lips of the diamonds housemate to beverly too.

Its selly's decison and the game has continued cool..

Btw, beverly is so flowing already..nice!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 6:44pm On Jun 07, 2013
Melvin and beverly are discussing something in pidgin about selly.. Beverly said she had already packed her things since morning cos she knew selly will change her house.. Beverly is telling melvin about a conspiracy selly has planned to evict Nigerians or something like that.. Hmmmn, ok oooh.. More update tp come soon.. Wel,beverly is blending well in her new house..
Selly already has zimbabwe and zambia to deal with, including Nigeria in her list won't be good for her..

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.