Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,590 members, 7,770,550 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:34 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2161787 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2013
sholay2011: But does anyone think all this drama is too much at the early part of the game? Though it makes it kinda interesting but the eventual winner may be a complete shocker to us all. Lets wait and see.
a complete shocker would be Natasha, Sulu or Biguesas.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:53pm On Jun 07, 2013
safarigirl: a complete shocker would be Natasha, Sulu or Biguesas.
Sulu wont be a shocker dear.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by melvinbba: 11:54pm On Jun 07, 2013
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaahahhaahahhahaahhaahhahahaahhahahaahahahahahahahaahahh homie u jus med my day
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 12:01am On Jun 08, 2013
safarigirl: Feza just pick a number and join the queue...other contestants in 'THE BACHELOR' a sub of BBA are: Pokello, Dellish, Maria, Motamma, Fatima and Selly...all 'CHASING' Melvin's heart.....who is Hakeem? Or Elikem? Or O'neal?

Melvin has successfully build this likable personality both to those in and outside the bba house

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 12:07am On Jun 08, 2013
Dont you think shock is a little too soft?? The right word should be "herat attack"..
Even if biggie gives any of the above the money,their conscience wont allow them to accept it... I guess you know why..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by BizBloke(m): 1:02am On Jun 08, 2013
Kslib: Did you guys listen to the conversation btw feza and hakeem? Its like feza thinks melvin is into her or something like that ... Even if melvin like her,i'm very sure he will contain it and pretend all is well,abi she think say melvin na elikem...
Maybe i didn't get the conversation well tho,but i cleaned my ear this morning with cotton wool..

Funny you. Lmao!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:10am On Jun 08, 2013
Pple dnt knw dat melvin is really playin his game at this early stage with his so called "likeable character"....!He wil pretend as if he doesn't knw anytin,but he knws almost all....!Melvin is playing his game wella,later part of d game u wil c the "aboki inside" melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mykali(m): 7:35am On Jun 08, 2013
Oh so the Arena games come up every Friday? Will make sure not to miss the next one.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ghboy: 9:03am On Jun 08, 2013
[quote author=safarigirl]Feza just pick a number and join the queue...other contestants in 'THE BACHELOR' a sub of BBA are: Pokello, Dellish, Maria, Motamma, Fatima and Selly...all 'CHASING' Melvin's heart.....who is Hakeem? Or Elikem? Or O'neal?
------------
it's only a strategy to get Melvin not to nominate them imo. if all the girls got close, it will make his choice of nomination difficult. Fatima wouldn't want Melvin saying " i nominate Fatima just because im not close to her". rule number 1.get close to the open and friendly housemates
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:07am On Jun 08, 2013
StateOfMind: Just remembered betty was also hoh in diamond house before feza replaced her then and biggie had no problem with it. Feza changed her mind because of her tears, not cos she was hoh.

Thanks so much for this. It was ok for betty to be swapped as hoh but not ok for Melvin to be swapped as HOH. This swapping sheet wasn't thot thru by biggie and his dstv goons.
I knew from the word go that it didn't make sense. Not one bit. Now see big brother behaving like a confused clown. Its bad enough to behave like a clown or like a confused human. But behaving like a confused clown is just pathetic. Mtsheeeeew!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:12am On Jun 08, 2013
lola.luv:
Wait o! Is this what Betty and Bolt do all day?!

Who leaves home to have sèx on TV? Shouldn't they learn from those who have been there, done that? Who has had sèx on BB and has gone on to win the prize?

I rest my case.
Keegan of big brother stargame did. He had sexxx nicely and went on to win the prize. So?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by waxdude: 9:20am On Jun 08, 2013
Emmadani: Pple dnt knw dat melvin is really playin his game at this early stage with his so called "likeable character"....!He wil pretend as if he doesn't knw anytin,but he knws almost all....!Melvin is playing his game wella,later part of d game u wil c the "aboki inside" melvin.
Melvin hs always been lik dat as at bak den in uniport,den he was in a dance crew(yeah he dances den bt dnt knw if he stil can)so if u meet him one on one u will lik him,as per d *aboki side *u mentiond well let's watch
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:22am On Jun 08, 2013
safarigirl: nah, Feza hadn't confirmed her choice, but Selly had already locked in before Biggie told her...but Biggie didn't get that far with Feza

Not true. I saw the ffotage where feza told biggie that she wanted denzel & betty out but biggie didn't object then. He should have but he didnt

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 9:37am On Jun 08, 2013
So, five housemates are up for eviction tomorrow: Hakeem, Dillish, Koketso, Feza and Lk4. Which two housemates do you think would go home tomorrow evening?

Your answers are needed.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 9:38am On Jun 08, 2013
@ rusello.

Can you please stop harrassing me with melvin's pix attached to every post of yours? I know who melvin is and what he looks like for crying out loud. So what's the need in harrassing me with his pix? Like say no be the same BBA THE RUN we dey look?
Thank you
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:59am On Jun 08, 2013
fork adict:

Thanks so much for this. It was ok for betty to be swapped as hoh but not ok for Melvin to be swapped as HOH. This swapping sheet wasn't thot thru by biggie and his dstv goons.
I knew from the word go that it didn't make sense. Not one bit. Now see big brother behaving like a confused clown. Its bad enough to behave like a clown or like a confused human. But behaving like a confused clown is just pathetic. Mtsheeeeew!
if you watched the swapping you'd realise that Feza had not locked in her choice before switching it, so Biggie didn't get to tell her she couldn't pick Betty.

Selly CONFIRMED her choices and locked them in BEFORE Biggie informed her she couldn't switch.

People who watched the first switch aren't asking questions cos it wasn't the same thing
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:01am On Jun 08, 2013
fork adict:
Keegan of big brother stargame did. He had sexxx nicely and went on to win the prize. So?
he was our last choice...if Biggie hadn't disqualified ALL the potential winners, Keagan wouldn't have won squat!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2013
fork adict: @ rusello.

Can you please stop harrassing me with melvin's pix attached to every post of yours? I know who melvin is and what he looks like for crying out loud. So what's the need in harrassing me with his pix? Like say no be the same BBA THE RUN we dey look?
Thank you
...and you say you're not beefing Melvin?

@russell please assault us with the gorgeous pics of that hunky, smart brutha for I shan't ever get tired of seeing his gorgeous eyes and succulent lips.

Melvin go school no be small, B.Sc in Industrial Chemistry and a Masters in Business Admin, yesterday's HoH task must have been easy as pie

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2013
safarigirl: if you watched the swapping you'd realise that Feza had not locked in her choice before switching it, so Biggie didn't get to tell her she couldn't pick Betty.

Selly CONFIRMED her choices and locked them in BEFORE Biggie informed her she couldn't switch.

People who watched the first switch aren't asking questions cos it wasn't the same thing
You missed my point. I repeat, biggie should have told feza the moment she put up bettys name that she couldn't. Y wait for locking in or locking out?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:29am On Jun 08, 2013
fork adict:
You missed my point. I repeat, biggie should have told feza the moment she put up bettys name that she couldn't. Y wait for locking in or locking out?
but he didn't tell Selly the moment she put up Melvin, did he?

Biggie asked: Selly, the housemates you want to swap are Melvin and Elikem for Beverly and Biguesas?

Selly: Yes Biggie

Biggie: However Selly, Melvin has won the HoH for next week and so is not eligible to be swapped...

What's the problem?

So what if Biggie is cheating for Melvin sef? The fact that Natasha and Betty are still on my screen is a testimony that the game isn't always fair

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 10:54am On Jun 08, 2013
vote for delish, try it, it feels good
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 11:06am On Jun 08, 2013
mystikal: vote for delish, try it, it feels good
It really feels good oh bro. It's lyk an orga.sm. grin cool Dillish to stay!!!! wink
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2013
sholay2011: So, five housemates are up for eviction tomorrow: Hakeem, Dillish, Koketso, Feza and Lk4. Which two housemates do you think would go home tomorrow evening?

Your answers are needed.
LK4 for sure.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by ozodigboo(m): 11:22am On Jun 08, 2013
I m sorry if i appear old-fashioned, buh am not really comfortable with our Beverly smoking openly in the house. I hope it won't affect her chances with Africa.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 11:31am On Jun 08, 2013
ozodigboo: I m sorry if i appear old-fashioned, buh am not really comfortable with our Beverly smoking openly in the house. I hope it won't affect her chances with Africa.
so true, I thought about it too. Obviously she wasn't herself in d oda house she's more open here..she has been blasting pidgin since she came.but at d same time I h8 d fact dat she smoke!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2013
Have you noticed how natasha has gone into oblivion? Loool. She cant talk anymore, no 1 to gossip about since beverrry has left. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Gogetta(m): 1:32pm On Jun 08, 2013
Hello house, posting here for the first time. Can beverly just STFU?! See her talking about almost getting married to 2shotz, and how her mum said she could feed 2shotz..na waoo, that girl is worse than Nkenna!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Pink1: 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2013
Gogetta: Hello house, posting here for the first time. Can beverly just STFU?! See her talking about almost getting married to 2shotz, and how her mum said she could feed 2shotz..na waoo, that girl is worse than Nkenna!

Chineke shocked shocked shocked grin grin but funny tho abt the mom feeding 2shotz hehe
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jun 08, 2013
miss sparkle: so true, I thought about it too. Obviously she wasn't herself in d oda house she's more open here..she has been blasting pidgin since she came.but at d same time I h8 d fact dat she smoke!
obviously she was *coding* it na...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by bbafrica: 1:52pm On Jun 08, 2013
Ruby Newbie Angelo Fitting In

[img]http://bbafrica.tv/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/vid-6-053.jpg[/img]

Unlike last week’s swap victims like Hakeem who found it hard getting around their new surroundings, yesterday’s house swap was most probably timely and magnetic for hunky South African teacher Angelo.
Angelo together with Elikem were swapped from the Diamond house to the Ruby house while Beverly and Biguesas packed from Ruby to Diamond, all this thanks to Ruby HOH Selly.
However, it’s quite interesting and encouraging that Angelo has already acquainted himself with his latest surroundings in the Ruby house, lady residents Natasha and Cleo have played a big part in making the former Diamond resident feel at home in the Ruby house.
Earlier on today, Natasha was spotted playfully pulling Angelo’s hair while he just looked on and smiled, he later had a one on one with Hakeem’s ‘showmance’ partner Cleo in the garden.
Well, at last I think we are having some interesting characters moving from one house to the other, hope this swap produces more of Angelo’s character.
Meanwhile, the mood in both houses is generally quiet, it’s probably because these Chasers have decided to save their energies for tonight’s party which also see Big Brother alumnus Jossy Joss perform for the Chasers.

More :http://bbafrica.tv/39348/ruby-newbie-angelo-fitting-in/
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2013
Gogetta: Hello house, posting here for the first time. Can beverly just STFU?! See her talking about almost getting married to 2shotz, and how her mum said she could feed 2shotz..na waoo, that girl is worse than Nkenna!
actually, hr dayz r numbrd in dt houz
Dt gurl hs issues cntrolln hr tongue...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 08, 2013
I dnt trust dis lady koketso...she is hot and hs dis cunning luks, like a snake....

I like hr tho....

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.