Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,575 members, 7,770,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:16 AM

Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread - TV/Movies (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread (2161783 Views)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Africa The Chase Finale After-party Pictures / Angelo And Bimp Evicted From Big Brother Africa The Chase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (2727) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2013
Selly i haate u....Afta 9ja voted 4 u,dis is how u pay back,dis ghanian wakka.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 6:50pm On Jun 07, 2013
fork adict: About ten or eleven oclockish last nite, dillish and angelo were conversing in some strange language for Quite some time which is clearly an infringement on the rules of the game and biggie decided to ignore that. IMO, that should earned them their first stirke. Also guilty were Feza and Nando. And biggie didn't adress that.

Na wa for this swapping stuff sha. I see it more as an interruption than a twist

I watched that of nando and feza too, but biggie called feza to the diary room and I'm guessing that was what he intended to address. I may be wrong though.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 6:53pm On Jun 07, 2013
I'm soooo annoyed ryt now! Nigeria must win..#teambeverlyosu
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2013
A south African tweeted that Beverly signs out of BBA day 91 cos NAIJA got her, but Selly's days are numbered

And Annabel says "They (rubies) don't want Hakeem back"

When I say everyone prefers Melvin cost he's cool unable dey talk NAIJA swag. See as Dellish wan cry when Selly said Melvin first
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2013
safarigirl: A south African tweeted that Beverly signs out of BBA day 91 cos NAIJA got her, but Selly's days are numbered

When I say everyone prefers Melvin cost he's cool unable dey talk NAIJA swag. See as Dellish wan cry when Selly said Melvin first
Hmm....who doesnt prefer a cool-headed Melvin than pompous Hakeem?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 07, 2013
Did Selly give reasons for sending Beverly to the Diamond house?
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:07pm On Jun 07, 2013
safarigirl: A south African tweeted that Beverly signs out of BBA day 91 cos NAIJA got her, but Selly's days are numbered

Yeah... Melvin is just likable.. He laughs with everybody and he has that positive energy around him.. I dont know which naiaj swag these people are talking about oh.. I agree,he has that Niaja aura,but i believe he will still be liked if he were'nt from naija..
Melvin sings,laughs and plays with them. What do you guys want from him again.. Hakeem hardly talks,Na only smoke nando sabi,Bimp na zawai,Angelo dey try small,Bolt na family man...
I would have loved melvin to leave, so i could see the reaction on the girl's faces..
Pls can someone tell me how the girls behaved when melvin's name was mentioned..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:12pm On Jun 07, 2013
sholay2011:
Hmm....who doesnt prefer a cool-headed Melvin than pompous Hakeem?

Just because hakeem aint digging your sweet dillish, he has become pompous? Hakeem could be any other thing but not pompous cool

@modella, Selly sent out beverly cos she thought beverly wanted to be with melvin. What a confused reason. She chose melvin to come to ruby and beverly to leave before biigie told her melvin could not be replaced because he is HOH.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by misssparkle(f): 7:14pm On Jun 07, 2013
Kslib: Melvin and beverly are discussing something in pidgin about selly.. Beverly said she had already packed her things since morning cos she knew selly will change her house.. Beverly is telling melvin about a conspiracy selly has planned to evict Nigerians or something like that.. Hmmmn, ok oooh.. More update tp come soon.. Wel,beverly is blending well in her new house..
Selly already has zimbabwe and zambia to deal with, including Nigeria in her list won't be good for her..
selly is playing this game well... Beverly better shine her eyes wwell o...Nigerians vote 4 bev weneva she's out...abeg o,we must revenge dis ishh...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2013
StateOfMind:

Just because hakeem aint digging your sweet dillish, he has become pompous? Hakeem could be any other thing but not pompous cool

@modella, Selly sent out beverly cos she thought beverly wanted to be with melvin. What a confused reason. She chose melvin to come to ruby and beverly to leave before biigie told her melvin could not be replaced because he is HOH.
She's always wanted Beverly out then. Hmm, Selly better start watching her back.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2013
StateOfMind: Selly sent out beverly cos she thought beverly wanted to be with melvin.
lwkmd grin
Abeg which kain lie be this one?
I dont remember beverly ever complaining that she is missing melvin.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2013
ItsModella:
She's always wanted Beverly out then. Hmm, Selly better start watching her back.

Beverly claimed she expected the exchange and she had packed her bags since morning. She gave the reasons she felt selly displaced her but could hardly make much sense outta it. You know she talks too much and there was too much background noise from the other housemates.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2013
StateOfMind:

Beverly claimed she expected the exchange and she had packed her bags since morning. She gave the reasons she felt selly displaced her but could hardly make much sense outta it. You know she talks too much and there was too much background noise from the other housemates.
grin grin grin Oh my God....you ppl wont kill me.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2013
Lmao!! Hakeem hating on natasha real bad..lol
Hakeem said he wish 5 people from the other house will nominate natasha so she could go home..
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by sholay2011(m): 7:29pm On Jun 07, 2013
I really wish Hakeem goes home on Sunday. ..but that won't happen.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2013
Kslib:
Yeah... Melvin is just likable.. He laughs with everybody and he has that positive energy around him.. I dont know which naiaj swag these people are talking about oh.. I agree,he has that Niaja aura,but i believe he will still be liked if he were'nt from naija..
Melvin sings,laughs and plays with them. What do you guys want from him again.. Hakeem hardly talks,Na only smoke nando sabi,Bimp na zawai,Angelo dey try small,Bolt na family man...
I would have loved melvin to leave, so i could see the reaction on the girl's faces..
Pls can someone tell me how the girls behaved when melvin's name was mentioned..
Dellish wrapped her arms around Melvin and put her head on his shoulder.

Fatima's eyes grew wide.

The rest of the housemates kept saying "they want Melvin, they want Melvin

And the golden boy, 'Mighty Melvin' like Biggie's admin on twitter called him, was just smiling
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by forkadict(m): 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2013
I really don't get the reason why many folks are getting Worked up about the swap. Selly only asked beverly to move to the other house not like she put her up for eviction. Even if she put her up for eviction, if africa likes her, africa will save her so what's the noise all about?
Besides if you guys are concerned about her feeling lonely, then she wasn't meant to be in the game in the first place. Cos if anything, BB tests peoples inter_relationship skills. So I repeat what,s the fuss about? Someone earlier threatened to pay selly back in kind for the swap? Lmao

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:02pm On Jun 07, 2013
Hmmn,this beverly na parrot ohhh,but i will like to have a parrot as a pet.. So beverly take this ***mwaaah**
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by mystikal(m): 8:20pm On Jun 07, 2013
what's so bad with selly sending beverry to the diamond house, its not as if she is being evicted. let her go there and mix with other people.

these ruby house people like playing victims

elikem is now my fave male housemate....... dude is just free
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 8:28pm On Jun 07, 2013
mystikal: what's so bad with selly sending beverry to the diamond house, its not as if she is being evicted. let her go there and mix with other people.

these ruby house people like playing victims

elikem is now my fave male housemate....... dude is just free
Elikem and Melvin are alike, that was why when Melvin came into the Diamond house, Elikem kinda dulled in comparison.

Dude will shine in Ruby house

I'm happy Beverly has escaped Natasha's claws for next week.....I'm loving her gist sha, the girl just dey gist Melvin and as usual, Dellish is with the golden boy
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Kslib(m): 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
Da fuq!!! Lk4 just told koketso "pokello was into him,but he didnt respond"... Na wa ooh.. Inshort,lk4 must go before sunday...
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 07, 2013
Infact, everyone is into LK4. undecided undecided

His arrogance is becoming something else, really. Pokello wey no dey even give him face and he's saying she's into him. Dude needs to get the hell outta that house.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by urchbarbie(f): 8:48pm On Jun 07, 2013
Beverly oooooo! Dat geh has bin cracking me up since evening. So she wasn't even a fool in her previous house! I was begining to tink she was gboloks coupled with her big mouth. She shld av kept quiet n played cool in dis her new house. D gal z 1 very ajekpakod Naija babe. N next tym she shld learn to sit when gossiping!
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 9:02pm On Jun 07, 2013
Sally is a strategist (i know that might sound somewhat creepy grin grin).

This was her game plan (It however ended uncompleted)
1. She is not interested about any miserable lovebirds in the house
2. She is only concern about her safety (as long as it last) in the house.
3. She is very sure Melvin (don't forget the avatar thingy) and Elikem will give her such assurance (especially during nomination).
4. She knew while Beverly in the house such protection isn't going to be fully guaranteed especially from Melvin's end (when He's in a dicey situation to choose between the two).

Mission was incomplete
Unfortunate for her biggy wouldn't allow her swap Melvin cause he's a HOH

Well, don't get mad at her cause, this is what makes it a game...

THE UNPREDICTABILITY!!!

Btw...why should we expect them to fall for our every prediction?

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by russello: 9:06pm On Jun 07, 2013
ItsModella:

You are incorrect

Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by StateOfMind: 9:16pm On Jun 07, 2013
Just remembered betty was also hoh in diamond house before feza replaced her then and biggie had no problem with it. Feza changed her mind because of her tears, not cos she was hoh.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:36pm On Jun 07, 2013
rendezvous meeting for hakeem n cleo tmrw nyt.#fingerscrossed
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:39pm On Jun 07, 2013
i dislike selly 4 sending beverly to diamond house.me finks she lyks lk4 and wants to eradicate her opponents.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
C'est moi:
i dislike selly 4 sending beverly to diamond house.me finks she lyks lk4 and wants to eradicate her opponents.
If that was the case, she wouldn't have nominated LK4 for eviction.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by lolaluv1(f): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2013
Neyll just said now that he loves Beverly. That she's like the youngest yet so tough.

I gotta give her that. She blended right into the new house. She can hold her own (except where Natasha is concerned).
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2013
ItsModella: Infact, everyone is into LK4. undecided undecided

His arrogance is becoming something else, really. Pokello wey no dey even give him face and he's saying she's into him. Dude needs to get the hell outta that house.
lyk criusly.d mumu guy thinks he's a player.his fellow housemates hv seen thru him and d stupid koketso tew kips clinging unto him.
Re: Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread by Cestmoi1(f): 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2013
ItsModella:
If that was the case, she wouldn't have nominated LK4 for eviction.
true doh bt i fink she diced it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (2727) (Reply)

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.