Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,892 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

When A Girl Gives Up On You... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Gives Up On You... (1117 Views)

Unbelievable! Girl Gives Her Boyfriend Mouth Action In A Public Swimming Pool / This N*ughty Girl Gives Men Sleepless Nights After Dressing Like This To Work / Ten Year Old Girl Gives Birth To A Baby Boy (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Gives Up On You... by maaria(f): 5:27pm On May 25, 2013
WHEN A GIRL GIVES UP ON YOU.... When she gives up on you, it's obvious.

1. She will not try to catch your attention.

2. She will not fight for you anymore.

3. She won't reply your message as quickly anymore.

4. She won't try to keep the conversation going anymore.

5. She will not care anymore.

6. She's no longer jealous.

7. She will flirt and talk to other guys.

8. She's no longer care if you care or not anymore.

9. She no longer goes to your profile and whine to people about how happy you're, talking to other girls.

10. She will give up on trying to make you love her, because she finally realize that she deserves better. and you...

U will miss her. Miss the way she cared about you. Miss the way she loved you.

And you have lost her. So don't take any girls for granted, if you love her, let her know before she gives up.
Yes or No?

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Gives Up On You... by greedie1(f): 5:30pm On May 25, 2013
yes
Re: When A Girl Gives Up On You... by nikkyshyne(f): 5:48pm On May 25, 2013
Yes.

To whom it may concern.
Re: When A Girl Gives Up On You... by Sleekydee(m): 5:56pm On May 25, 2013
OP y u so fine on ur display pix, u almost gave mi an hrt-attack, am sure I did av one if u were ma gf n gave up on mi......can we b friends??
Re: When A Girl Gives Up On You... by maaria(f): 6:20pm On May 25, 2013
hmm! We r friends
Re: When A Girl Gives Up On You... by nikkyshyne(f): 6:45pm On May 25, 2013
maar!a:
hmm! We r friends
If you don't mind...https://www.nairaland.com/1288545/miss-nairaland-june-2013-contest
Re: When A Girl Gives Up On You... by Arabanco87: 7:13pm On May 25, 2013
nikkyshyne: If you don't mind...https://www.nairaland.com/1288545/miss-nairaland-june-2013-contest
nods head in agreement

(1) (Reply)

My Relationship Is Getting Boring And I'm Afraid It May End. What Should I Do??? / Magun Is Real According To Scientists / Olosho Vs Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.