Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,475 members, 7,958,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

My Relationship Is Getting Boring And I'm Afraid It May End. What Should I Do??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Relationship Is Getting Boring And I'm Afraid It May End. What Should I Do??? (1137 Views)

5 Reasons Why You May End-up In A Bad Marriage. / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Relationship Is Getting Boring And I'm Afraid It May End. What Should I Do??? by braimaj: 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2013
I'm bored. I think she may be getting bored too, although she claims that she isn't. I can pretty much have her whenever I want, so the whole thing gets rather boring.

She never really shows much affection either. It's kind of just her personality though.
We do spend A LOT of time together. I know that this is a factor, so DO NOT suggest to me that I spend less time with her,
But is there anything else I could do to make the relationship more exciting? (like small things) Maybe cause her to show more affection?

culled from http://braimah..fr/2013/06/my-relationship-is-getting-boring-and.html

Re: My Relationship Is Getting Boring And I'm Afraid It May End. What Should I Do??? by theodoredavid: 5:52pm On Jun 12, 2013
what you are experiencing is the normal thing that happen in relationship but if u truly want that relationship to continue u nid to give some spaces reduce just try to stay with out her for like jst 1 week nd callonly at night for that 1 week after which u nid to reduce the time u spend with her fromthe upper week like onve in a week. but know that youn can be donig a particular thing and be expecting chang. i epreiences this and this what i did and is now all as if am newin the relationship

(1) (Reply)

Hopelessly In Love With Her / What Will You Do If You Were The Guy In This Context? / He Wants His Son Back After What He Made Me Go Through!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.