Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak? (6860 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / How I Almost Slept With A Married Woman / Should A Woman Have A Side Guy In Case Of Disappointment By Her Main Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak? by albridge(m): 2:28am On May 26, 2013
Is it acceptable for a married woman to have sexual affairs outside her marriage because her husband can't satify her in bed?
Re: Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak? by Afam4eva(m): 2:29am On May 26, 2013
What sort of question is this? I guess it's ok if your the husband agrees with it else, it's cheating.
Re: Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak? by tyson55(m): 5:24am On May 26, 2013
undecided undecided undecided

Duh !
Re: Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak? by Nobody: 5:40am On May 26, 2013
albridge: Is it acceptable for a married woman to have sexual affairs outside her marriage because her husband can't satify her in bed?

What do you think ?
Re: Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak? by milkymesh: 6:38am On May 26, 2013
albridge: Is it acceptable for a married woman to have sexual affairs outside her marriage because her husband can't satify her in bed?

You mean you don't know the answer to your question? Are people this dull these days!!

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak? by Temismith(f): 6:59am On May 26, 2013
Go for brain check up, one not don drop from ur head.

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak? by Princesszoe: 7:09am On May 26, 2013
It is not acceptable for any married person, be it a man or a woman to sway outside for any reason. Faithfulness and chastity brings peace , consolidates love, invites the glory of God. No man should mess outside, no matter the reason or how tempted he is and same applies to the woman. Any marriage that is defiled is dishonoured.

4 Likes

Re: Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak? by Mynd44: 7:47am On May 26, 2013
Another redundant thread

3 Likes

Re: Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak? by albridge(m): 10:33am On May 26, 2013
Afam4eva: What sort of question is this? I guess it's ok if your the husband agrees with it else, it's cheating.

Can a husband agree to such? Should a husband agree to such? Is it not abnormal?
Re: Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak? by Mustay(m): 10:45am On May 26, 2013
Yet again, like
5 Realistic Reasons Why Women Cheat,
Mustay: People finding silly excuses for the irresposible things they do!
Re: Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak? by AtheistD(m): 10:51am On May 26, 2013
albridge:

Can a husband agree to such? Should a husband agree to such? Is it not abnormal?

A husband can agree to such and it takes a special kind of person to do that. It is known as c@@@@@@ing. It is not as rare as people think. It is mostly whites that are into that however. Some men even enjoy allowing their wives sleep outside the marital bed.

I dont see anything wrong with it as long as the man agrees and is happy with it.
Re: Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak? by Afam4eva(m): 10:56am On May 26, 2013
albridge:
Can a husband agree to such?
Yes, a husband can. We're programmed differently.

albridge:
Should a husband agree to such?
This is subjective.

albridge:
Is it not abnormal?
No, it's not.
Re: Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak? by albridge(m): 11:35am On May 26, 2013
Afam4eva:
Yes, a husband can. We're programmed differently.

This is subjective.

No, it's not.
If husbands now allow their wives to have sex outside marriage and see it as normal then I think we are in trouble. Is that how God ordained marriage?
Re: Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak? by mayorcowboy: 12:34pm On May 26, 2013
it's totally wrong,why did the lady marry such man in the first place.
even if she is a virgin,she have not tested sex b4.
so how on earth she turn to know her husband is not sexually active.
which means she medicine that help her tighten her private part and was lying to her husband.
if i catch such lady eeeeeeh, i'll killer her,useless pretender grin grin shocked cool lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak? by shizzle11(m): 1:16pm On May 26, 2013
why don't she assist her husband in seeking for a solution to his weakness if she truly loves him? I don't think any man in his right senses will agree to his wife having intimacy outside

2 Likes

Re: Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak? by Mynd44: 1:18pm On May 26, 2013
I will rather she divorces him and the seeks her personal satisfaction
Re: Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak? by AtheistD(m): 1:23pm On May 26, 2013
albridge:
If husbands now allow their wives to have sex outside marriage and see it as normal then I think we are in trouble. Is that how God ordained marriage?

And how did God ordain marriage? If both parties consent and are adults then so be it. People do the same thing now, they just do it in a hypocritical way, and deceive each other and then cry and beg for forgiveness.
Re: Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak? by albridge(m): 2:07pm On May 26, 2013
shizzle11: why don't she assist her husband in seeking for a solution to his weakness if she truly loves him? I don't think any man in his right senses will agree to his wife having intimacy outside

I'm glad to see that some people still think straight
Re: Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak? by Afam4eva(m): 2:11pm On May 26, 2013
albridge:

That's not in tandem with the question you asked.
Re: Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak? by albridge(m): 2:11pm On May 26, 2013
Atheist:-D:

And how did God ordain marriage? If both parties consent and are adults then so be it. People do the same thing now, they just do it in a hypocritical way, and deceive each other and then cry and beg for forgiveness.

What you just said is a clear indication of the fact that the world has indeed gone crazy. And we complain of bokoharma and evil when this warped way of thinking is the womb that creates all the madness. Soon you will say it is ok for a man to sleep with his fathers wife if they both consent to it as adults.

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak? by shizzle11(m): 2:20pm On May 26, 2013
albridge:

That's the Logical thing any sensible woman would do, unless of course she doesn't love him and is looking for a readily available excuse to seek intimacy elsewhere
Re: Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak? by obyrich(m): 4:56pm On May 26, 2013
albridge:
In some cultures in Nigeria, some men entertain their guests with their wives.
Re: Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak? by AtheistD(m): 5:12pm On May 26, 2013
albridge:

What you just said is a clear indication of the fact that the world has indeed gone crazy. And we complain of bokoharma and evil when this warped way of thinking is the womb that creates all the madness. Soon you will say it is ok for a man to sleep with his fathers wife if they both consent to it as adults.

Consanguinity would make the fathers wife unacceptable. But an open marriage is not an issue if both parties are happy with it. People already live liek that. They just lie about it to their partners and everyone else.
Re: Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak? by Kosigift(f): 5:22pm On May 26, 2013
Smh @sum responses here...
I'm afraid there's little or no hope!
What went wrong people undecided

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak? by Princesszoe: 8:29pm On May 26, 2013
They think men are polygamous while women are polyandry. Anyone that has fear of God can never cheat on the partner no matter the heat in the marriage or how tempted the person is. such people are not many but thank God they still exist.
Re: Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak? by Mynd44: 9:41pm On May 26, 2013
Princess zoe: They think men are polygamous while women are polyandry. Anyone that has fear of God can never cheat on the partner no matter the heat in the marriage or how tempted the person is. such people are not many but thank God they still exist.
Very true
Re: Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak? by WorldwarIII: 9:56pm On May 26, 2013
@OP, please visit pleasebangmywife.com, it's happening there!
Re: Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:48pm On May 26, 2013
u need a brain transplant!!
U shld go for a fish brain. It will help, jes this little!
At least with that, u still can reason before u post!
Re: Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak? by albridge(m): 1:04pm On May 27, 2013
obyrich:
In some cultures in Nigeria, some men entertain their guests with their wives.
Sick demented culture. Means men with beautiful wives or with wives that are good in bed will get lots of visits from their friends. Sick stuff.
Re: Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak? by infodollarman(m): 1:06pm On May 27, 2013
funny Question. adultry is sin no matter how you look at it...QED!
Re: Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak? by oluking: 4:23pm On May 27, 2013
This poster no Gbadun sha

1 Like

Re: Can A Married Woman Have Sex Outside Marriage If Her Husband Is Weak? by BB12(f): 12:22am On May 28, 2013
What a ridiculous question undecided
If the husband is weak, she should seek help and make him stronger. Marriage is not a union you come and go as you please sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Better To Be Happy With Little Than Sad With More / Nigerian Lady Shares Half-Unclad Photos She Is Being Blackmailed With / ANOTHER ONE — Mature Minds Only [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.