Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Sex Before MARRIAGE Is Like - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Before MARRIAGE Is Like (1884 Views)

10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Indulge In Sex Before Marriage- Danceville / She Broke Up When I Told Her No Sex Before Marriage / The Lies Of The "No Sex Before Marriage" Deals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Before MARRIAGE Is Like by mekaboy(m): 6:48pm On May 26, 2013
According to a pastor, Sex before marriage is like eating food ingredients raw. Like you are about to cook rice. You eat the pepper, onions, oil, even the rice raw.

But if you have it after marriage its like well cooked delicious meal. Now it sounds true to me, but I can't say the theory is 100% correct because I am not married to tell the difference.

Do you agree or disagree with this theory above.
Re: Sex Before MARRIAGE Is Like by peteregwu(m): 7:06pm On May 26, 2013
mekaboy: According to a pastor, Sex before marriage is like eating food ingredients raw. Like you are about to cook rice. You eat the pepper, onions, oil, even the rice raw.

But if you have it after marriage its like well cooked delicious meal. Now it sounds true to me, but I can't say the theory is 100% correct because I am not married to tell the difference.

Bro, I don't why the truth has becoming so difficult to believe these days. Maybe because it end time.

You should understand that any sexual intercourse with any woman when u are not married is called fornication. The bible is very much against fornication, thus, it is a sin before God. So your pastor is making u to understand that fornication before marriage is not accepted by God. Doing that with your so called wife to be is wrong. Your pastor is right bro. But unfortunately, fornication is like drinking pure water these days.

4 Likes

Re: Sex Before MARRIAGE Is Like by mekaboy(m): 10:41pm On May 26, 2013
You are right, may GOD help us.
Re: Sex Before MARRIAGE Is Like by UncleJJ(m): 10:43pm On May 26, 2013
sex before or after marriage does not guarantee a successful marriage.....
Re: Sex Before MARRIAGE Is Like by Smartsyn(m): 10:49pm On May 26, 2013
sometimes, i like eating my garri raw before i make them and still enjoy it after making them.
Re: Sex Before MARRIAGE Is Like by mekaboy(m): 11:27pm On May 26, 2013
Smartsyn: sometimes, i like eating my garri raw before i make them and still enjoy it after making them.

Lol, you are not married yet so how will u know if ur premarital sex will have negative influence. U better change
Re: Sex Before MARRIAGE Is Like by jntyjnty007(f): 11:49pm On May 26, 2013
UncleJJ: sex before or after marriage does not guarantee a successful marriage.....

Hit the nail on the head. Case closed.

1 Like

Re: Sex Before MARRIAGE Is Like by Mynd44: 4:00am On May 27, 2013
Some food are better eaten uncooked grin
Re: Sex Before MARRIAGE Is Like by greedie1(f): 7:29am On May 27, 2013
don't we all know dat?
Re: Sex Before MARRIAGE Is Like by sexymoma(f): 11:31am On May 27, 2013
Dont You Think It's Gonna Sound Sweets When you Tell your Kids You had Your First S3X in Your Matrimonial bed not in one one guy's House that you Couldn't even Locate where he is, Wont it sound sweet when you tell your kids that their dad was your first love(Viseversa) Sex Before marriage Has no Other name it is Called ***Fornication***
Re: Sex Before MARRIAGE Is Like by MadCow1: 11:32am On May 27, 2013
sexymoma: Dont You Think It's Gonna Sound Sweets When you Tell your Kids You had Your First S3X in Your Matrimonial bed not in one one guy's House that you Couldn't even Locate where he is, Wont it sound sweet when you tell your kids that their dad was your first love(Viseversa) Sex Before marriage Has no Other name it is Called ***Fornication***

Your kids would be disappointed in you especially if were a guy!
Re: Sex Before MARRIAGE Is Like by Mynd44: 11:36am On May 27, 2013
Mad Cow:

Dang!!!
Re: Sex Before MARRIAGE Is Like by sexymoma(f): 11:41am On May 27, 2013
Mad Cow:

That if he is not disciplined. God!!! Why do people Find Pleasure in Immorality
Re: Sex Before MARRIAGE Is Like by sexymoma(f): 11:45am On May 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
Dang!!!
How would you Feel if you Discovered your Fifteen year Old Daughter Has Started Eating and Taking Joystick!!!
Re: Sex Before MARRIAGE Is Like by Mynd44: 12:08pm On May 27, 2013
sexymoma: How would you Feel if you Discovered your Fifteen year Old Daughter Has Started Eating and Taking Joystick!!!
I did not say I agreed with him ma'am, I liked the come back
Re: Sex Before MARRIAGE Is Like by Monicasque(f): 12:12pm On May 27, 2013
okay the topic sounds nice and building but i have one small question. Say we wait till the wedding night then after the honeymoon my hubby gets hit by a car and dies, does this mean i will have to find another husband again before doing it?
Re: Sex Before MARRIAGE Is Like by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 27, 2013
Monicasque: okay the topic sounds nice and building but i have one small question. Say we wait till the wedding night then after the honeymoon my hubby gets hit by a car and dies, does this mean i will have to find another husband again before doing it?

Is your keyboard broken? Did you really just type that?

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Sex Before MARRIAGE Is Like by Mynd44: 3:15pm On May 27, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

That is just worrying
Re: Sex Before MARRIAGE Is Like by Double27: 3:22pm On May 27, 2013
UncleJJ: sex before or after marriage does not guarantee a successful marriage.....
is not about marriage being successful or not. Sex b4 marriage is sin thats the point.

1 Like

Re: Sex Before MARRIAGE Is Like by Monicasque(f): 3:25pm On May 27, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

what are you trying to say exactly?
Re: Sex Before MARRIAGE Is Like by Dovahkiin(m): 3:29pm On May 27, 2013
sex is sweet before and after marriage , in some ways its sweeter before marriage sef cos u can try stuff u wouldn't or cant try in marriage with diff or multiple girls , sex before marriage is still sin tho , don't get the link between cooked and uncooked food tho undecided
Re: Sex Before MARRIAGE Is Like by mekaboy(m): 3:45pm On May 27, 2013
Monicasque: okay the topic sounds nice and building but i have one small question. Say we wait till the wedding night then after the honeymoon my hubby gets hit by a car and dies, does this mean i will have to find another husband again before doing it?

Wow, never thought of it from that angle. May God have mercy on you lol.
Re: Sex Before MARRIAGE Is Like by Monicasque(f): 4:07pm On May 27, 2013
cool lipsrsealed
mekaboy:

Wow, never thought of it from that angle. May God have mercy on you lol.
Re: Sex Before MARRIAGE Is Like by MadCow1: 5:19pm On May 27, 2013
sexymoma: How would you Feel if you Discovered your Fifteen year Old Daughter Has Started Eating and Taking Joystick!!!

Why 15?!

Why not 18?

If at 18 she is sexually active, then no cause for alarm. If at 35, shes still a Virgin, then I have cause to be worried. If at 22 my sons are still virgins, then wahala dey.
Re: Sex Before MARRIAGE Is Like by shizzle11(m): 1:36pm On May 28, 2013

Unbelievably ridiculous! Dafuq?

Monica again
Simply tell us that you'll love to eat plenty of banana before getting married to your husband smh
Re: Sex Before MARRIAGE Is Like by sexymoma(f): 2:06pm On May 28, 2013
Mad Cow:

Why 15?!

Why not 18?

If at 18 she is sexually active, then no cause for alarm. If at 35, shes still a Virgin, then I have cause to be worried. If at 22 my sons are still virgins, then wahala dey.
Then if at 35 your sons took after Tu-Baba den wahala Continues or M.K.O Or better Still Sunny Ade. And if at 22 your Daughter could not point out the guys who Bleep her after taking in, Then Tension Continues. undecided
Re: Sex Before MARRIAGE Is Like by mekaboy(m): 3:10pm On May 28, 2013
sexymoma: Then if at 35 your sons took after Tu-Baba den wahala Continues or M.K.O Or better Still Sunny Ade. And if at 22 your Daughter could not point out the guys who Bleep her after taking in, Then Tension Continues. undecided

All this will happen because one lost their virginity?
Re: Sex Before MARRIAGE Is Like by MadCow1: 4:04pm On May 28, 2013
mekaboy:

All this will happen because one lost their virginity?

Bros me I shock for the matter o!!
Re: Sex Before MARRIAGE Is Like by Afam4eva(m): 4:39pm On May 28, 2013
Is that the question the OP asked?
Re: Sex Before MARRIAGE Is Like by Afam4eva(m): 4:42pm On May 28, 2013
jntyjnty007:

Hit the nail on the head. Case closed.
You just hit a nail on your own head. What has what he said got to do with premarital sex being a sin?
Re: Sex Before MARRIAGE Is Like by Afam4eva(m): 4:43pm On May 28, 2013
@topic
I understand the Pastor's point but he used a very bad analogy.
Re: Sex Before MARRIAGE Is Like by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:46pm On May 28, 2013
mekaboy: According to a pastor, Sex before marriage is like eating food ingredients raw. Like you are about to cook rice. You eat the pepper, onions, oil, even the rice raw.

how do u even knw eating everything raw is not more delicious?
We are used to eating it cooked, let's do some raw abeg. I swear e go sweet!

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Kicked My Stomach When I Was Pregnant Because I Refused To Sleep With His Cou / PLEASE HELP: She Wants To Commit Suicide / Pinbok.com - New Social Network For Single Ladies And Working Guys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.