Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) (9691 Views)

Exclusive Listen *eedris Abdulkareem - New Album - The King Is Back* / Welcome To Africa By Eedris Abdulkareem Ft 50cent / 50 Cent Vs Eedris Abdulkareem,whom Do U Support? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) by unix4real1(m): 2:45pm On May 24, 2008
dready:

@ unix4real1 wad up man,
i am so sorry for not letting you into that line rugged man talked about i actually read it when you first asked it but i had so many things to do online because i needed money so i just jumped that your question, First thing first , do you have eedris album ? if yes go through the album and let me know what ya feel, i don't hate on a brother and i swear i will never be among those people that tag him to be wack all i will say and still say is that he needs to upgrade talking about his thousands of fans i think his recent album has made him lose most of those fans because them don see he worth after some years underground he is coming with this kind of album ? that is insane, before he dropped his album his song he did for 50 cent during that kora whateva in abuja i heard people saying eedris is still the best rapper in nigerIA but now make those people come talk that same word with his recent album they can't even say it because he did not meet people's expectation, talking about ruggedman's line in that song i feel its a normal line any rapper will do in any track i do not think it was exactly want eldee meant but don't forget that its my own opinion and eldee might be right or wrong can't say now.

Is alright dready. i hv known you for saying things sensibly and normaly, even if u don`t reply, i know the type of personality you are.

I hv the latest album of eedris and i see that it might not be what pple are expecting but he is still playing the style of music he used to. when you check out his album from the first till date you see that it`s quiet playing the same style he used to play like doing rap and some afro hip hop styles. basically is not really into Hip Hop or Real Rap because he used to blend everything all together and that`s what we hv knwn him for from the beggining. Most of his debuts were afro hip styles(oko omoge, jagajaga, mr lecturer e.t.c) not even rap. so expecting a real rap album from him is not essential because he has never done that. I think diifferent artiste with different styles of music and you will definately have your own fans no matter what type of music you playing even no matter how razz it is. Check Konga with his Razz style of music, he is still one of the popular artiste in naija and hav his own fans and i can never expect more from him than the music he used to.

Secondly, it`s not easy for someone that hv been out for a long time to come back and regain his space just like that. you can even see loads of example yourself. Mase, Plantashun Boiz, Daddy showkey, Baba fryo, Blakky and lots of big names like that, they hv been making hits before they went underground but later find it difficult to meet up with the present standard and the most problem they used to face is that pple will be expecting much than before from them but they end up coming back with the styles they used to. So i think that`s Music generally. at least i still hv 3 tracks in the new eedris album tht am feeling always despite the fact that it`s not up to expectation but for been his fan and also used to his style of music then it doesnt make any difference to me.

Thirdly concerning eldee`s comment on the line of ruggedman rap line, i think you say it the way normal person suppose to reply such task. say it the way you feel without not bragging on others or trying to proof that what you analyze is the right thing and what others are saying is rubbish.

Hv a nice weekend dready wink
Re: The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) by dready(f): 10:54pm On May 24, 2008
@ sun_temi omo no go wound yourself ooo u wan context me ? for which package ? talk here make i dey hear you u fit still add me i don drop offline from another id to that your i-d when you provide.
Guy listen i say you be confirm jew until you prove me wrong see am i nor put water for mouth when i talk am .

@ unix4real1 Wad Up Baby thanks for your response and thanks for noting that i do make sense in my post.

Back in One Peace
Re: The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) by Suntemi(m): 4:07pm On May 25, 2008
See u' making me laugh. I didn't get any offline of urs. y not try come online, u know with dat we can easily know who the confirm jew be.
Re: The King Is Back (eedris Abdulkareem) by gambitKD01(m): 8:05am On Apr 17, 2009
Da KING iz bak iz juz da rite title 4 da album n if u hatin on da KING,den u iz alredy late on doin dat kuz I alredy got ma kopy, EEDRIZ ABDULKAREEM rulez n da album'z juz gr8,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top Radio 90.9 Fm Contact Address? / ''Ruggedman Should Go Back To The Studio And Reply Me'' / Download - Davido - Fia [new Music]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.