Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

I Asked My Aunts Househelp Out(2) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Asked My Aunts Househelp Out(2) (2064 Views)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / See The Question I Asked That Made Her Angry... / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Asked My Aunts Househelp Out(2) by jeffmatt4u(m): 12:43am On Sep 02, 2013
Hello guy, I last posted of me falling in love for my aunty's househelp,and I thank all of you who replyed and came to my aid. Now I decided to air out what I felt for her yesterday and it wasn't that bad only that she was a bit nervouse and she just said thank you. The next day she came to me and asked if I was angry with her, and I said no; and said why ask? She said she was a bit shy when I made my feelings known to her. She told me she liked me and will not mind being my gf. She said her only fear is my aunt. Now we get along much more closer and my love for her is almost driving me loco. You may say its just lust, but only I know how its doing me. My her glows when I see her pass by my side. And mind you nothing like sex have crossed my mind, its pure love. Now I want to know if I should hint my aunt of this or let things unfold by themselves. Hmmmm mmm tell me please.
Re: I Asked My Aunts Househelp Out(2) by 190theclown: 12:47am On Sep 02, 2013
story story storieeee

once upon a time time tymeeee

Bro cough it out, u nid that punny

dont deny it, u cant wait 2 bang that chick rite cheesy

6 Likes

Re: I Asked My Aunts Househelp Out(2) by demelza: 12:50am On Sep 02, 2013
Please tell your aunt about it so she can know where to point finger when the girl carry belleh.

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Aunts Househelp Out(2) by Mercykayy(m): 1:20am On Sep 02, 2013
This is fascinating! #just saying! Also got some prombz with our househelp. she's making some stupid move like bro mercy come And check my pant now. All I could do is to run to school even during the assu's strike to avoid further eying. Although the girl fine oo But it's not in my blood to date an househelp

1 Like

Re: I Asked My Aunts Househelp Out(2) by Nobody: 3:22am On Sep 02, 2013
You've made a bold step. You should tell your aunt, so she'll know you're the one who initiated the interest.
Re: I Asked My Aunts Househelp Out(2) by starlightRR(m): 6:18am On Sep 02, 2013
demelza: Please tell your aunt about it so she can know where to point finger when the girl carry belleh.

I love this grin grin
Re: I Asked My Aunts Househelp Out(2) by Exponental(m): 6:47am On Sep 02, 2013
First of all, introduction............
Is her name "Ekaitte"
Re: I Asked My Aunts Househelp Out(2) by ifeegee(f): 6:51am On Sep 02, 2013
@ poster,

Have you taken an inventory ,and genuinely conclude what your feelings are towards this girl?
Are you financially buoyant and would want to settle Down in the nearest future?
Do you see yourself settling down with her inspite of her name tag?
If you can sincerely ans the above,then I suggest you tell your aunt .
Put your money where your mouth is by investing in her personal development .
After all, the big is always in the small.Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: I Asked My Aunts Househelp Out(2) by jeffmatt4u(m): 7:00am On Sep 02, 2013
@ ify gee....... I like ur advice, thank you*smiles* u hv add smthng to mt next move
Re: I Asked My Aunts Househelp Out(2) by Iaz93: 7:05am On Sep 02, 2013
demelza: Please tell your aunt about it so she can know where to point finger when the girl carry belleh.
grin grin
Re: I Asked My Aunts Househelp Out(2) by slap1(m): 7:47am On Sep 02, 2013
jeffmatt4u: @ ify gee....... I like ur advice, thank you*smiles* u hv add smthng to mt next move
Seems you love the girl so much that you find it hard to spell. (I mean that in a good way). Don't notify your aunty, you could get the poor girl sacked.

2 Likes

Re: I Asked My Aunts Househelp Out(2) by 190theclown: 9:09am On Sep 02, 2013

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Asked My Aunts Househelp Out(2) by ITbomb(m): 9:28am On Sep 02, 2013
Just eat the puuny first then when you eyes don clear, you can think of whether to tell the Aunt or to even go ahead with her.
Re: I Asked My Aunts Househelp Out(2) by pheyikemi: 9:48am On Sep 02, 2013
I jez hope ur next thread won't be " E be like say she jazz me, my eyes don open, I just divorced my aunt's househelp" undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Asked My Aunts Househelp Out(2) by tegabetty: 11:10am On Sep 02, 2013
Well, since u tot it wise to tell ur aunt, that's a good step it shows ur feelings may just be sincere. However weda u say its pure luv and no sex, d fact is dat sooner or later U'll want 2be intimate with her, my only question for you is, d tin u claim ure feelin now, will u still be feeling it when she tells u shez pregnant? And b4 u start anytin with her, jst ask urslf very well if u can marry her not d one wen anytin happns in d future ur family will say u can't marry a maid or whatever, after d did must have been done. All d best
Re: I Asked My Aunts Househelp Out(2) by Dhortunn(m): 11:45am On Sep 02, 2013

Loooool..TBH that's funny
Re: I Asked My Aunts Househelp Out(2) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 02, 2013
D fact dat she's a house-help doznt means she's less of a woman lik oda ladies out there! I hope she's nt 4rm Benin Republic abi Togo sha? Doz girlz r silly freakz... TOTAL WEAPONS OF LUST N HOME DESTRUCTION!angry
Re: I Asked My Aunts Househelp Out(2) by drnairalov: 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
wow....it wud be a gud story if u eventually marry and have children, like imagine u telling ur children, " ur mom was a house help in my Aunt's place..she was cute, gentle.. i thoughtit was lust but here we are married and with ulistening to dis wonderful story..

well i hope itstays dat way,, but u wud prolly take advantage of her and abadon..wicked men!! #okbye
Re: I Asked My Aunts Househelp Out(2) by swtme(f): 3:24pm On Sep 02, 2013
When u tell ur aunt,she wud tell ur new chic Donald Trump's powerful words 'You are fired' grin
Re: I Asked My Aunts Househelp Out(2) by emiye(m): 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2013
Please,Please, Please, Please!!!!!!! allow that Girl keep her Job. DO NOT TELL YOUR AUNT. angry angry angry
Your hormones are only overreacting, allow it simmer . Ok ?
Re: I Asked My Aunts Househelp Out(2) by YankeeJoe(m): 10:52pm On Sep 07, 2013
Exponental: First of all, introduction............
Is her name "Ekaitte"

i go slap ur lekpa spirit o. Must evry housemaid b called Ekaitte, hw abt Ngozi or even Biodun?
Re: I Asked My Aunts Househelp Out(2) by YankeeJoe(m): 10:58pm On Sep 07, 2013
Bros, na konji tins dey worri u so oooo
Re: I Asked My Aunts Househelp Out(2) by Boll2010: 11:40am On Sep 08, 2013
I don tel u b4 na only kitten u want afta dat u don

(1) (Reply)

Is One Gender More Precious Than Others? / Would There Be A Consequence If I Marry Her? / IF Given Chance 2 B Born Again,will U Select Ur Current Parents N Country Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.