Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

In Bed With Another Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Bed With Another Man (2059 Views)

Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / Abuja Lady Catches Her Gateman On Her Bed With His Unclad Girlfriend (videos) / I Caught My Friend's Girlfriend With Another Man: To Tell Or Not To Tell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Bed With Another Man by Nelton(m): 3:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
I came across a story recently about a man who came back from work and met his wife sleeping with another man on their matrimonial bed, without saying anything to them he went to the sitting room, switched on the TV and started watching. A few minutes later, the man emerge from the room fully dressed and said, I am sorry, but before he could finish his statement, the hubby simply waved him off and told him not to worry that he understood that things like this happen, and so the man left. Tired of watching TV, the hubby switched off the TV and went into his room, where he met his wife cuddled up in a corner still crying, but without saying a word, the man climbed on his bed and slept off. The next morning he woke up to see the lifeless body of his wife, who had committed suicide while he was sleeping. Now the man was arrested by the police, charged to court for murder and sentenced to 20 years imprisonment for a murder he didn’t commit.
Now the question that was been asked was who do we think is unfair in this whole scenario? Is it the law, the wife, the man or the husband? Somebody was quick to say that the law was an ass, but then again, can you really blame the law? The law is blind, so of course cannot see the truth. However, in a situation like this, who will believe it was not the man that killed his wife. We have often heard stories of men who had come home to meet their wife, sleeping with other men in their matrimonial home and how it often ended. Just recently there was this story I saw on the internet of an Indian man who had beheaded his wife and was walking the street with her head in his hands after he caught her sleeping with another man. There was also this story from Bayelsa of a man who shot his wife’s lover in the farm where he caught them in the act. Sometimes ago I heard about how a woman cut off her hubby’s private part when she caught him sleeping with their neighbor’s daughter. There are a lot more of these stories.
The thing now is how does one behave when confronted with a situation like this? There was this story that was trending some weeks back of a Nigerian soldier who came back home from Maiduguri where he has been fighting Boko haram for the past six months to find his wife with another man in bed, only to parade them unclad the next day on the streets. That is quite barbaric I must confess, but a lot of people were quick to say that it serves them right. However, under the law, the Soldier should have been arrested for offenses ranging from indecent exposure to oppression and infringing on other peoples right. I was having this discussion with a group of guys and one of them said, the guy was even lucky that the soldier did not kill both of them that night, but I reminded him that would have made him a murderer.
In a situation like this, I think the best thing to do is simply to leave the vicinity and go somewhere else to cool down. You need to be as calm as possible because violence will not help in any way. Yes, you cannot take away the pain and the hurtful feelings of having someone else share your most sacred possession. For a man or a woman it is a painful experience to find your partner in bed with another person, but please don’t make it worse by doing something rash and aggravating the whole situation. Going somewhere else to calm down will give you enough time to think of what your next line of action would be, so controlling your anger is very important in situations like this.
Well I guess the guy in the first story did the same thing but at the end he was jailed abi? LOL.
Tell me what you think about this, and also who are we to blame in the first story, is it the law, the wife, the man or the husband?

culled from www.true2man..com
Re: In Bed With Another Man by fartkay(m): 3:19pm On Oct 19, 2015
If he really understand d scenario, he should ve said something to is wife dat night, perhaps
Re: In Bed With Another Man by Nelton(m): 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2015
fartkay:
If he really understand d scenario, he should ve said something to is wife dat night, perhaps
Are you saying he did not understand what was going on? He probably did, just that he didn't want to take any rash action in anger
Re: In Bed With Another Man by witnezHD(m): 3:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
this is Africa magic urban #can't happen

2 Likes

Re: In Bed With Another Man by gradeA(m): 4:00pm On Oct 19, 2015
fartkay pls summarize. angry
Re: In Bed With Another Man by gamaliel121(m): 5:38pm On Oct 19, 2015
Reading the story alone sef is vexing me already..lol
I know how that shiit feels.. That man is strong tho. To catch ur wife humping sweetly and not say anything? Damn!!!! Its hard man..fucckking hard

1 Like

Re: In Bed With Another Man by tommychow(m): 6:17pm On Oct 19, 2015
It's the law. How can he be sentenced without solid evidence?

Judging from his reaction when he caught 'em in the act, he doesn't or can't satisfy her. Probably doesn't even love her because, obviously, love is jealous.

Also, judging from the fact that she committed suicide, she was suffering from extreme guilt. This means she had values, she knew adultery was an utterly shameful act and in fact, she loved her husband. But konji nah bastad...THE KONJI WAS DEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

Whatz ma point sef?!

Yeah, the law should be unbiased and fair in dealing with domestic violence.
Re: In Bed With Another Man by hotmolo(m): 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2015
an interesting piece op but i will strongly say that only in nigeria will d husband go to jail. what evidence is der to prove that d husband killed her? from your story d man didnt touch d lady and as such forensic investigation alone is enough to exonerate him. if proper investigation is carried out(finger print). the man will not go to jail.
Re: In Bed With Another Man by Nelton(m): 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2015
hotmolo:
an interesting piece op but i will strongly say that only in nigeria will d husband go to jail. what evidence is der to prove that d husband killed her? from your story d man didnt touch d lady and as such forensic investigation alone is enough to exonerate him. if proper investigation is carried out(finger print). the man will not go to jail.
In Nigeria, conviction is based on circumstantial evidence rather than forensic evidence so it is easy to conclude that the man killed the woman out of anger.
Re: In Bed With Another Man by hotmolo(m): 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2015
Nelton:

In Nigeria, conviction is based on circumstantial evidence rather than forensic evidence so it is easy to conclude that the man killed the woman out of anger.
thank you. thats why i said nigeria. but its just sad that a man will be jailed out of assumption rather than proven guilty beyond every reasonable doubt (including forensic) am not a lawyer dogh just a concerned nigerian
Re: In Bed With Another Man by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
How many years did it take u to type that op?
Re: In Bed With Another Man by zoom007: 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2015
hotmolo:
thank you. thats why i said nigeria. but its just sad that a man will be jailed out of assumption rather than proven guilty beyond every reasonable doubt (including forensic) am not a lawyer dogh just a concerned nigerian
a poor Nigerian man not the rich. where SAN dey
Re: In Bed With Another Man by fartkay(m): 9:58pm On Oct 19, 2015
Nelton:
Are you saying he did not understand what was going on? He probably did, just that he didn't want to take any rash action in anger

D man should be said something to his wife. B it harsh or cool. It will ease the tension on wife. At least she knows wat her hubby is capable of doing. Bi omo ma Ku ni boya oma ye ni u self go know. Communication is key u know?
Re: In Bed With Another Man by fartkay(m): 9:59pm On Oct 19, 2015
Nelton:

D man should ve said something to his wife. B it harsh or cool. It will ease the tension on wife. At least she knows wat her hubby is capable of doing. Bi omo ma Ku ni boya oma ye ni u self go know. Communication is key u know?
Re: In Bed With Another Man by macaranta(m): 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2015
too long
Re: In Bed With Another Man by Nelton(m): 7:45am On Oct 20, 2015
fartkay:

D man should ve said something to his wife. B it harsh or cool. It will ease the tension on wife. At least she knows wat her hubby is capable of doing. Bi omo ma Ku ni boya oma ye ni u self go know. Communication is key u know?

I agree with you. His silence was more terrifying for the woman that must have been what prompted her to commit suicide.

(1) (Reply)

Lol- This Has To Be The Funniest Thing I'v Seen Today Sunday / I Need A Female Friend / A Great Hook Up Whatsapp Group For Very Very Matured Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.