Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,460 members, 7,819,678 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Once A Player, Always A Player - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Once A Player, Always A Player (1367 Views)

20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player / Difference Between A Boy, A Player And A Man In A Relationship. / How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Player Or A Lady Is A Flirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once A Player, Always A Player by totalbaby(f): 1:12pm On May 27, 2013
Is it true that a player can never change? Is it not possible that finding the right woman may make him a different man? My cousin has been dating a guy for couple of months now(but have been friends for sometime) and everyone has been warning her about him, that it is better she end things now before he does what he does best. He has got quite a reputation but he insist that he has really changed and it"s all in the past. But is it not what they always say? Are there any players who have changed for love? Or is it just wishing thinking. She has already been disapointed and heartbroken before so i"m just hoping history won"t repeat itself. I for one am sorry to say will judge you from your past behavior. If you are a player, cheated etc what makes me think you won"t do same thing to me one day. Would not even have given such a guy a chance.
Re: Once A Player, Always A Player by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 27, 2013
totalbaby: Is it true that a player can never change? Is it not possible that finding the right woman may make him a different man? My cousin has been dating a guy for couple of months now(but have been friends for sometime) and everyone has been warning her about him, that it is better she end things now before he does what he does best. He has got quite a reputation but he insist that he has really changed and it"s all in the past. But is it not what they always say? Are there any players who have changed for love? Or is it just wishing thinking. She has already been disapointed and heartbroken before so i"m just hoping history won"t repeat itself. I for one am sorry to say will judge you from your past behavior. If you are a player, cheated etc what makes me think you won"t do same thing to me one day. Would not even have given such a guy a chance.

Just make sure you tell her to make him sing: Joe ft. Big pun - "Don't Wanna be a Player" and she'd be aight. grin
Re: Once A Player, Always A Player by greedie1(f): 1:30pm On May 27, 2013
op, i don't believe that saying.
Re: Once A Player, Always A Player by Mynd44: 1:45pm On May 27, 2013
I was gonna go on about a leopard and it's spots but what the hell.....lemme sit and watch
Re: Once A Player, Always A Player by firetrap(m): 2:28pm On May 27, 2013
the only constant in the world is change. I'm a living example of how meeting the right person can help change u. don't let anyone tell you different
Re: Once A Player, Always A Player by Youngpo413: 8:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
Deja vu`
Re: Once A Player, Always A Player by inositol88(m): 8:53pm On Aug 11, 2014
MY DEAR ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE, INCLUDING CHANGE, HE CAN BE A BETTER MAN, HE ONLY NEEDS ORIENTATION, LOVE, AND A WOMAN HE LUVS SO MUCH TO CUT HIS EXCESSES
Re: Once A Player, Always A Player by Truckpusher(m): 8:55pm On Aug 11, 2014
A player remains a player for life. cheesy

Trust me, I know exactly what I'm talking about.

Though in rare cases you might just find one that decided to change.

1 Like

Re: Once A Player, Always A Player by MrCork: 8:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
totalbaby: Is it true that a player can never change? Is it not possible that finding the right woman may make him a different man? My cousin has been dating a guy for couple of months now(but have been friends for sometime) and everyone has been warning her about him, that it is better she end things now before he does what he does best. He has got quite a reputation but he insist that he has really changed and it"s all in the past. But is it not what they always say? Are there any players who have changed for love? Or is it just wishing thinking. She has already been disapointed and heartbroken before so i"m just hoping history won"t repeat itself. I for one am sorry to say will judge you from your past behavior. If you are a player, cheated etc what makes me think you won"t do same thing to me one day. Would not even have given such a guy a chance.

...^^^^ther u go again....typical black woman cheating again....i bet she dark skin (no ofeinse) angry

2 Likes

Re: Once A Player, Always A Player by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 11, 2014
Truckpusher: A player remains a player for life. cheesy

Trust me, I know exactly what I'm talking about.

Though in rare cases you might just find one that decided to change.
angry angry
Re: Once A Player, Always A Player by Truckpusher(m): 9:13pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tashamania:
angry angry
What? shocked shocked shocked

I'm not a player sad
Re: Once A Player, Always A Player by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 11, 2014
Truckpusher: What? shocked shocked shocked

I'm not a player sad

I know grin

kiss
Re: Once A Player, Always A Player by Truckpusher(m): 9:28pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tashamania:

I know grin

kiss
why are you always like this? cheesy
Re: Once A Player, Always A Player by Missmossy(f): 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2014
She should better use her head,there are a thousand and one guys out there! Why stick to one whose relationship with her revolves round uncertainity.

3 Likes

Re: Once A Player, Always A Player by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 11, 2014
Truckpusher: why are you always like this? cheesy

I thought you knew giving you hypertension is part of my hobby grin
Re: Once A Player, Always A Player by Truckpusher(m): 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tashamania:

I thought you knew giving you hypertension is part of my hobby grin
Singing *Then I'll go home to my poor old woman* tongue
Re: Once A Player, Always A Player by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 11, 2014
Truckpusher: Singing *Then I'll go home to my poor old woman* tongue

OMGee grin can you be anymore of a condescending as$?
Anyways, I know you still gonn' come back to me tongue
Re: Once A Player, Always A Player by Truckpusher(m): 9:44pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tashamania:

OMGee grin can you be anymore of a condescending as$?
Anyways, I know you still gonn' come back to me tongue
Not anymore my dear.
Once bitten twice shy , they say. tongue
Re: Once A Player, Always A Player by Truckpusher(m): 9:48pm On Aug 11, 2014
Mynd44 Was up ? nake.d boy! grin

Been thinking, you know. I think we should be friends. cheesy

What do you think? grin
Re: Once A Player, Always A Player by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 11, 2014
Truckpusher: Not anymore my dear.
Once bitten twice shy , they say. tongue

cry cry cry
Re: Once A Player, Always A Player by Truckpusher(m): 9:57pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tashamania:

cry cry cry

Of course I was just joking kiss kiss cheesy
Re: Once A Player, Always A Player by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 11, 2014
Truckpusher: Of course I was just joking kiss kiss cheesy

I know again grin grin

we need to gist asap! shocked
Re: Once A Player, Always A Player by Truckpusher(m): 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
Tashamania:

I know again grin grin

we need to gist asap! shocked
Sure.
Re: Once A Player, Always A Player by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 11, 2014
Truckpusher: Sure.

wink
Re: Once A Player, Always A Player by Youngpo413: 3:44pm On Jun 17, 2015
Fishbrains always believe they can change a player,I'm wondering if you have gold in your pusy so as to make him stick to yours only...
Change for love?
Love my foot,a real player does not love.
Re: Once A Player, Always A Player by czarr(m): 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2015
.....she can't know for sure,her love may change him or it may not...the question is : does she love him enough to risk it?
Re: Once A Player, Always A Player by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2015
people change

Not at all times tho

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Aphrodisiac / ..................... / A Must Read Write Up :- Can You Die For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.