Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,978 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

When Or At What Age Should A Guy Date A Girl Or Vice-versa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Or At What Age Should A Guy Date A Girl Or Vice-versa (1407 Views)

At What Age Should A Man/Woman Get Married? / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Or At What Age Should A Guy Date A Girl Or Vice-versa by oluwhadharey: 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2013
[b][/b]I am 21 yrs old,nigeria undergraduate..and my girl has close age to mine..she said that it is ungodly for us date at this age(i mean 21 yrs guy to date 19 yrs old girl)..she said it is biblical proved and logical not to have relationship affairs preached by her pastor..am thinking of this over and over,and i love her so much..plz help me out with comments..
Re: When Or At What Age Should A Guy Date A Girl Or Vice-versa by Rooneyboy(m): 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2013
Young man pls focus on ur studies and stop this love rubbish.

U still have a long way to go and still a dependant.
Re: When Or At What Age Should A Guy Date A Girl Or Vice-versa by 190: 4:35pm On Jun 23, 2013
^ grin grin grin grin

Be nice grin grin
Re: When Or At What Age Should A Guy Date A Girl Or Vice-versa by bigt2(m): 4:39pm On Jun 23, 2013
Move 2 d next girl cool
Re: When Or At What Age Should A Guy Date A Girl Or Vice-versa by greedie1(f): 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2013
smh..
Re: When Or At What Age Should A Guy Date A Girl Or Vice-versa by bigt2(m): 4:45pm On Jun 23, 2013
gree-die:
smh..
give him your number instedad, cos dis head wey u dey shake hmm?, e get as e be o!! grin
Re: When Or At What Age Should A Guy Date A Girl Or Vice-versa by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2013
You guys have already started dating and now she's saying it's "ungodly for you to be dating at 21?". There's really nothing you can do if she wants out.
Re: When Or At What Age Should A Guy Date A Girl Or Vice-versa by 190: 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2013
^Yield werent you 15 and i was 18 when we started nyashing that year

why u come dey deny am nau embarassed embarassed
Re: When Or At What Age Should A Guy Date A Girl Or Vice-versa by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2013
undecided undecided undecided
Re: When Or At What Age Should A Guy Date A Girl Or Vice-versa by greedie1(f): 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2013
big-t:

give him your number instedad, cos dis head wey u dey shake hmm?, e get as e be o!! grin

he is too young for me.
Re: When Or At What Age Should A Guy Date A Girl Or Vice-versa by Swaggot00(m): 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
gree-die:

he is too young for me.
komot here' See lie
OP would ve advice to stick to wat dis my nigga said
Rooneyboy: pls focus on ur studies and stop this love rubbish.

U still have a long way to go and still a dependant.
but i think it all depends on maturity, i dont see how dating a gal wld affect ur studies or viceversa, if you are really spiritual,then stick to what your girl said but as i said earlier it all depends on maturity. I cant even recall the exact age i started 'boy n girl' thng but i knw i was quite young,at 14 was already dating a girl of 18, had s.ex wit my friends elder sis at d age of 19, the secret?? maturity

1 Like

Re: When Or At What Age Should A Guy Date A Girl Or Vice-versa by bigt2(m): 1:12am On Jun 24, 2013
gree-die:

he is too young for me.
shocked
Re: When Or At What Age Should A Guy Date A Girl Or Vice-versa by Pancho01(m): 11:54am On Jun 24, 2013
Swaggot00: komot here' See lie
OP would ve advice to stick to wat dis my nigga said but i think it all depends on maturity, i dont see how dating a gal wld affect ur studies or viceversa, if you are really spiritual,then stick to what your girl said but as i said earlier it all depends on maturity. I cant even recall the exact age i started 'boy n girl' thng but i knw i was quite young,at 14 was already dating a girl of 18, had s.ex wit my friends elder sis at d age of 19, the secret?? maturity
u cal ds maturity?
Re: When Or At What Age Should A Guy Date A Girl Or Vice-versa by Kirinwa: 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2013
Pancho01: u cal ds maturity?
or Irresponsibility
Re: When Or At What Age Should A Guy Date A Girl Or Vice-versa by Monicasque(f): 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2013
different strokes for different folks. Its upto an individual and you must respect her views. If she is not ready do not force her, if you feel ready go ahead and get someone else, blv me honey you do not want some girl to blame you for making her do what she did not wana do
Re: When Or At What Age Should A Guy Date A Girl Or Vice-versa by sexymoma(f): 1:35pm On Jun 24, 2013
See me see wahala.... I started dating at age 15, dont you know the earlier the better, the earlier you get into it,the earlier you get to know bout relationship do's and dont and the earlier you get wiser.
Re: When Or At What Age Should A Guy Date A Girl Or Vice-versa by AtheistD(m): 2:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
sexymoma: See me see wahala.... I started dating at age 15, dont you know the earlier the better, the earlier you get into it,the earlier you get to know bout relationship do's and dont and the earlier you get wiser.

I agree. As long as they are cautious about se.x. Dating is actually good.
Re: When Or At What Age Should A Guy Date A Girl Or Vice-versa by Swaggot00(m): 10:04am On Jun 25, 2013
Pancho01: u cal ds maturity?
Kirinwa:
or Irresponsibility
Monicasque: different strokes for different folks .

(1) (Reply)

Wh do Ugly Girls Always Smile. / Top 10 Places To Propose To Your Fiancée (Pictures) / 7 Things That Men Will Always Find Attractive About A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.