Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,314 members, 7,839,509 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt (28022 Views)

Atm Suspension Is Suicidal, Another Apc Policy Summersault / Nigeria Corruption Rating Is Political, Overblown – Jonathan / Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by shoody: 11:00pm On May 27, 2013
HELLO are we still in a democracy ? Ameachi had shown leadership qualities worth emulating by mr. Clueless. sad Now they wanna haunt him, even if he contest in a secret ballot wit gej, he will WIN. Loyalty is not same as obedience, gej watch ur back.
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by Akpan107(m): 11:07pm On May 27, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.U strtd (1) By demolishing a skol d First Lady attended (2) U strtd draggin oil well wit Bayelsa (3)U 2015 posters flooded evrywhr whc u neva denied,as if dats nt enough,(4)U Rotimi strtd romancing wit d opposition APC,dats Thifubu n Buko-Haram party(5)U used tax payerz moni 2 buy a bullet proof jet.D last but nt d least,(6)Amaechi turnd 2 a dictator in Riverz PDP instead of u 2 cari other men along lik Wike etc n drop constestin 4 NGF whc u kw GEJ wldn't risk or joke wit.AMAECHI plz cari ur cross along coz those Govs dat voted 4 u,wl leave u on d road 4 fear of EFCC even though most of them r nt cmg bk 4 2nd term,but personal interest 1st.I PITY U.Just d begining....
hahahahah.... ''Bullet-proof jet''

1 Like

Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by HARDDON: 11:07pm On May 27, 2013
Built2last: Amaechi, i cant tell you how this will end but i guess you will loose..our democracy has so much powers vested in the center....you should know better...talkless, do more. The best way to silence your critics is to produce results.focus on giving result to rivers people who elected you they will rise to defend you..if you continue this way. you will soon be in the ash bin of history

he talks too much, he talks anyhow.

no relational skills whatsoever.

and pride this pride of knowing what to do, yet not doing it, is the beginning of his downwards plunge
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by injuredman: 11:08pm On May 27, 2013
kingoflag:

Now, STFU and stop acting like you know something when you actually dont.

Now, this has shown the type of person U are. I maybe wrong but I don't join issue with arrogant people who lack civility in a simple anonymous debate. I can STFU, but U lack the balls to challenge your leaders who are ruling like animals. I pity Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by Akpan107(m): 11:12pm On May 27, 2013
spiritfada: F**k all Haterz! #Amaechi is my OGA ON TOP and I am strongly behind him! I can neva support Subsidy Headmaster #GEJ
1000000 Unlike
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by Akpan107(m): 11:13pm On May 27, 2013
spiritfada: F**k all Haterz! #Amaechi is my OGA ON TOP and I am strongly behind him! I can neva support Subsidy Headmaster #GEJ
1,000,000 Unlike
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by Symphony007: 11:17pm On May 27, 2013
Mad Cow: We know Mr. Amaechi...

My advice is to go and apologise to Mr. Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-BvndFLtaH6M/UJDDHZ_NWQI/AAAAAAAAVnY/z9_iZml-GVU/s1600/godfather+kissing+the+ring.jpg[/img]
if this is what all those dogs in PDP do, the ameachi is certainly and exception! Idiot jonathan.
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by Smooyis(m): 11:18pm On May 27, 2013
Liberal2020: [b] A lot of people don't know who Jonathan is. This guy is Cameloon, slow appearance but clever politician with very strong ties with some of the best intelligence services in the world...CIA, MOSSAD, e.t.c. They got him in power and stand fully behind him. Some key northern elites and former military rulers with ties to foriegn intelligence know this and never dare to speak ill of him I'm not a supporter of him but know that if does decide to run, nobody can stop him except these foreign inteligence services.

Back to the spine of my post...to Ameachi, believe me, you are finished. Did you remember how Obasajo dealt with Alamasiagha? He literally destroyed this man. The thing that saved Atiku Abubakar was his connection to international powers...not money.

Apologizing is too late. ..besides Nigerian leaders see apology as a way to deal more with you. Don't know what to tell you honestly. ..You are finished. Jonsthan didn't get there weak, this guy knows his stuff and how things work with respect to THOSE people that control this world [/b]
Stop talking as if he is God. No one knows what would happen the next moment.
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by pat4love: 11:25pm On May 27, 2013
Amaechi is already decamp to APC before the supended, so he need to fucos on how he will deliver the good Governance to the people of River who give him the power for eight years, he know that his eight years is almost ended that is why he is trying to make himself porpula. Becaue there is a saying that prophet are not hunour in his home, that's why he do't want to respect Jonathan. This is just the begining, more witch-hunt are still coming. Shame to all our selfish politician who never have the filling of the citizen at heart. God is watching us.
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by Symphony007: 11:25pm On May 27, 2013
"Today the PDP, my party! Put out a press release saying i've been suspended.(laughter)..without even calling me to answer any question or any fore warning. You see political witch hunt?(laughter)....they say it's because i suspended the LGA at obio akpor, but they were'nt smart enough to know that i don't have the power to do that, the house of assembly did, and it's just temporary so some corrupt practises in the council can be investigated. So you can imagine., the national PDP does not want us to investigate corruption, they allow corruption..(laughter) i advise them to follow due process and wait for the court ruling since the issue is now before a law court, higher than everyone".-- gov. Ameachi speaking today before rivers youths about his suspension!!

This man is too much, you need to watch the video as he tore into his stupid party, all the while laughing! A happy warrior!cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by Amazondepth(m): 11:29pm On May 27, 2013
D best political option for d SS come 2015 lies with GEJ!now Amaechi chooses to display a macabre dance to d drumbeats of d opposition showing collosal political lilliputanism.d agenda of d northern political elite is to enthrone one of its own come 2015 irrespective of whose ox is gored.d cheap popularity Amaechi seeks from engaging and tryn to demystify the powers of d president hurts his kith and kins ambition and for watever its worth he remains d biggest loser in d wider context of d typical nigerian politicking
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by Ifedikaycee(m): 11:38pm On May 27, 2013
pro01: This fool should stop ranting and DECAMP to APC already! If the PDP doesn't want you, what's the point of constituting yourself into a nuisance?
oya clap 4 yourself!! U called him a "Fool" & u ar askin a "Fool" 2 join Apc,plz is dat dia<fools>conglomerate??..abi ar u dia campaign manager??......oga u no try jooor!!
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by Xfactoria: 11:56pm On May 27, 2013
pro01: It's funny how often people fail to learn from history. In Nigeria's political history, NOBODY has ever succeeded in becoming president or vice president on the strength of his naked ambition. From Awolowo to MKO, all the way to Atiku and desperados such as Peter Odili. A dark horse ALWAYS emerges from the shadows. We all know how the likes of Tafawa Balewa, Shehu Shagari, Ernest Shonekan, Obasanjo, Yar' Adua, and Jonathan emerged.

Even if Jonathan decides not to contest, it is almost a mathematical certainty that the likes of Amaechi would not 'smell' Aso Rock - in spite of their unbridled ambition, or infact because of their unbridled ambition. Amaechi seems quite foolish to be honest.

God bless you brother. I was just discussing this thread with my wife and we both recanted that part of history which teaches us that in Nigeria, the game is always won by a dark horse.

Unfortunately many people don't seem to get it. No one can scheme his way to the Nigerian Presidency. Once people see you coming, you will be undone by other political interests. A dark horse always, always, always end up being the beneficiary.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by maclatunji: 11:57pm On May 27, 2013
pro01: This fool should stop ranting and DECAMP to APC already! If the PDP doesn't want you, what's the point of constituting yourself into a nuisance?

He merely stated the obvious. How does that affect you? The PDP can even evict him, that does not remove him as Governor nor does it change the fact that he has been re-elected as chairman of NGF. I say welldone to him. He still has many victories ahead of him. He is emerging as the man that might cost GEJ dear. The PDP is running out of options.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by Nobody: 12:00am On May 28, 2013
Nollywood dem try O! Just finished viewing the Part 1 of the Series 'the Last Man Standing' starring our oga at the centre, GEJ and big bros Rottello, the movie which also cast akpabio, two septuagenarians, and a certain junior minister at Abuja in supporting roles; has a certain 'Patient' lady directing(I understand she's a prolific director having directed box office breaking films such as the 'the Waterfront saga', 'the Golden Widows' and '7 days in Hell and back!). I beg make I run go piss before Part II start!

1 Like

Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by maclatunji: 12:00am On May 28, 2013
Amazondepth: D best political option for d SS come 2015 lies with GEJ!now Amaechi chooses to display a macabre dance to d drumbeats of d opposition showing collosal political lilliputanism.d agenda of d northern political elite is to enthrone one of its own come 2015 irrespective of whose ox is gored.d cheap popularity Amaechi seeks from engaging and tryn to demystify the powers of d president hurts his kith and kins ambition and for watever its worth he remains d biggest loser in d wider context of d typical nigerian politicking

Trust me, the Southsouth will not achieve meaningful development with thinking like this. The most GEJ will do is fund a few lackeys and leave the region underdeveloped.
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by thoniann(m): 12:03am On May 28, 2013
"Revolutions have been sparked from very little over-sights. Only real men will never sell their pride to delay it."
Nietzche

This is a war GEJ will lose. Bitter truth, yes, you may not like it. You may think the under-dog will suffer, but he won't. This piece of politicking and power play will implode on the nation and shred that useless thread that binds us as a nation. It's a must watch movie. A prediction. Mark my words.
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by AK481(m): 12:09am On May 28, 2013
Rexxie: Only fools tread where angels dread..na'abba's ar.sse is still feeling Obj's bulala till today...

And ken nnamani.
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by kobikwelu(m): 12:10am On May 28, 2013
LOOOOOOOL......
Simple lesson,
DO NOT BATTLE WITH A SITTING POWER....

Especially in a garrison enclave like Nigeria where too much power is situated in the center....

I don't know if he is too confident or too naïve....
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by truely: 12:35am On May 28, 2013
My friend u can not fight with d oga at the top...use ur brain
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by 15: 3:23am On May 28, 2013
Jonathan = Herod, Ameachi= Jesus , Wise men from east= Northern/South west governors

Now when Ameachi was born...there came the Northern/South West Governors to Rivers State, Saying, Where is he that is born president of Nigeria?
...When Jonathan the president had heard these things, he was troubled,
And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Jonathan they departed into their own states another way...

Then Jonathan , when he saw that he was mocked of the northern \south west governors, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in Rivers State and in all the coasts thereof, from 48 years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the Akapbio & Jang. Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by United States the prophet, saying, In Nigeria was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, "ONE NIGERIA" weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are not....

Composed from Matthew chapter 2
WHAT IS BAD IS BAD WHAT IS GOOD IS GOOD STOP HATRED JEALOUSY ASSASSINATIONS WITCH HUNTING, JONATHAN OR NO JONATHAN WHO CARES
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by jay2k(m): 4:39am On May 28, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.U DESERVE MORE THAN THAT,COZ U'RE 2 ARROGANT.U CAN'T FIGHT 2 PRESIDENT.A lesson 4 u.
what lession r u talking about ?? D silly party suspended him,wat has he lost?? Wait nd c if dey will not recall him on dea own in d name of internal reform nd peace making for 2015..deas is no lession bro,amaechi is doing wat he has to do to survive dez hawks..God help am shaa
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by jay2k(m): 4:43am On May 28, 2013
bad meat: We are the Rivers people who voted him,He is taking this too far!His arrogance is getting to our nerves,
shut up, wat do u know ?? Wat arrogance. So dat he should alow doz urchins to swallow him cos u voted him..mtchewwww..com go slip jorree
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by clip: 4:59am On May 28, 2013
Is it PDP the only party, if they asked you to drop your interest and you said no. That means you do not like what they said and do. The next thing is for you to join another party to share your view. I just know that you re either a spoiler or you want cheap popularity.
At will you use the house to remove any local government in d state that sees things from a different angle at will.
You can not be greater than the party that you represent
What goes round. Come round.
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by Xfactoria: 5:01am On May 28, 2013
maclatunji:

He merely stated the obvious. How does that affect you? The PDP can even evict him, that does not remove him as Governor nor does it change the fact that he has been re-elected as chairman of NGF. I say welldone to him. He still has many victories ahead of him. He is emerging as the man that might cost GEJ dear. The PDP is running out of options.

Common man, don't be naive! Amechi cannot hurt Jonathan's ambition. He is in a precarious situation. Amechi does not even have the home support/leverage to fight GEJ because there are willing collaborators (some powerful power brokers in Rivers State who Amechi has offended since he became Governor) who are more than ready to see his back. Did you notice the speed at which they hijacked the party structure from him in the state? Amechi's only chance for reckoning was the NGF Chairmanship which he fought with his life to retain. If he had lost, it would have been instant political death for him and believe me, it is just a matter of time.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by clip: 5:06am On May 28, 2013
Well spoken!
X-factoria:

Common man, don't be naive! Amechi cannot hurt Jonathan's ambition. He is in a precarious situation. Amechi does not even have the home support/leverage to fight GEJ because there are willing collaborators (some powerful power brokers in Rivers State who Amechi has offended since he became Governor) who are more than ready to see his back. Did you notice the speed at which they hijacked the party structure from him in the state? Amechi's only chance for reckoning was the NGF Chairmanship which he fought with his life to retain. If he had lost, it would have been instant political death for him and believe me, it is just a matter of time.
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by jay2k(m): 5:10am On May 28, 2013
d truth remains dat amaechi is still d gov. Even if pdp ends his membership of it,nd also he is still d NGF chairman,nd mind u he is a piller of trouble for GEJ,a situation GEJ cant tolorate for a sec. So i dont tink dat guy has anytin to loose not nw not wen ever...GEJ is d person dat has somtin to protect nd as such will thread with caution i kno him anyway he wount push dis to far imediatly amaechi starts showin him wea not to go nw nd wy son my pepl mak una free amaechi i call a gud politician cos i tink he knos wat pon to move nd save d king dont mind rivers pdp dey actin like an over indulged child but trust GEJ wen d chips r down for pdp works on dea 2015 presidential flag bearer
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by Nobody: 5:17am On May 28, 2013
All am sayin is dis, GEJ was used to bring down power to d south n frm d SW n Northern leaders dat hv bn in power. Why should Amechi want to give back dis power back to dese pple jst cos of VP position. We got dis on a platter of gold n Amechi, u want to hand it over to dem. Do u fink it will come back to u wen u hv given it to dem. Where was d SouthSouth n South East bt today we r somewhere in d history of Nig. They saw GEJ as a weaklin dat they can control das y they picked him up. Tank God cos God used d weak man to save d S/S n S/E. GEJ is nt weak as they tot bt very wise , slow to speak. Amechi go for President I will vote u bt if nt support ur broda. Those pple will only use U to get power back to demselves n show u d back door cos u always prove to know more
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by Nobody: 5:25am On May 28, 2013
If they succeed to suspend him on which platform will he be d NGF chairman cos d constitution is dat the dorminant party produces chairman. Nid ansas pls
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by Xfactoria: 6:25am On May 28, 2013
britnex: If they succeed to suspend him on which platform will he be d NGF chairman cos d constitution is dat the dorminant party produces chairman. Nid ansas pls

The NGF is not recognized in the Nigerian constitution except maybe you are referring to the constitution of NGF.
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by dc555: 6:25am On May 28, 2013
Liberal2020: [b] A lot of people don't know who Jonathan is. This guy is Cameloon, slow appearance but clever politician with very strong ties with some of the best intelligence services in the world...CIA, MOSSAD, e.t.c. They got him in power and stand fully behind him. Some key northern elites and former military rulers with ties to foriegn intelligence know this and never dare to speak ill of him I'm not a supporter of him but know that if does decide to run, nobody can stop him except these foreign inteligence services.

Back to the spine of my post...to Ameachi, believe me, you are finished. Did you remember how Obasajo dealt with Alamasiagha? He literally destroyed this man. The thing that saved Atiku Abubakar was his connection to international powers...not money.

Apologizing is too late. ..besides Nigerian leaders see apology as a way to deal more with you. Don't know what to tell you honestly. ..You are finished. Jonsthan didn't get there weak, this guy knows his stuff and how things work with respect to THOSE people that control this world [/b]
Guy, u are not a learner at all. People think its luck that took him from Deputy Governor to president in a couple of years. The forces behind Jonathan are beyond the shores of this country and only GOD knows their agenda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Commissions Ultra Modern NBA House In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Abubakar Tsav Dies At 81 / October 1: President Tinubu's Independence Day Speech (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.