Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,062 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt (28021 Views)

Atm Suspension Is Suicidal, Another Apc Policy Summersault / Nigeria Corruption Rating Is Political, Overblown – Jonathan / Okorocha - My Suspension By APGA Is Irrelevant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by odiman: 7:10pm On May 27, 2013
gregg2:

That is his greatest setback. Rivers people don't support him on this fight. I bet, 80% of the people who support him on social media are either non-Niger Deltans or ACN/APC supporters who think naturally they should support anybody that fights Jonathan. Besides, Amaechi will do far worse if he were President.

You better short you month, whow are you to speak for Rivers People, I and the entire people of Rivers State are solidly behind him. I am an ogba man in Rivers State

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by 15: 7:11pm On May 27, 2013
The same thing that happened in the bible Jonathan = Herod, Ameachi= Jesus , wise men from east= northern \south west governors

Now when Ameachi was born...there came t[b]northern \south west governors[/b] to Abuja, Saying, Where is he that is born president of Nigeria?
...When Jonathan the president had heard these things, he was troubled,
And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to , Jonathan they departed into their own country another way...

Then Jonathan , when he saw that he was mocked of the northern \south west governors, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in[b] Rivers State[/b] and in all the coasts thereof, from 48 years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the Akapbio & Jang. Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by United States the prophet, saying, In Nigeria was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, "ONE NIGERIA" weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are not....

Composed from Matthew chapter 2
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by apacheguy: 7:15pm On May 27, 2013
Truckpusher: Mr KNOW-IT-ALL,Don't bother your head its all politics we ain't talking abt your revolution yet.
sorry mr KNOW-NOTHING-AT-ALL, wat am saying is lets for once hv a hope for a better Nigeria, of upcoming youths who are balanced and logical in their reasoning, of youths we can be proud to be associated with irrespective of their religious and ethnic backgroud,youths who can move this country forward, who will fight all manners of attrocities & societal ills. thats just my pains

1 Like

Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by shizzle11(m): 7:18pm On May 27, 2013
serves him right. Ameachi has always been power drunk. If he was a good student of Nigerian politics, he would have known it is not in his best interest to engage the powers that be in a political scuffle. But been a power monger, he didn't learn. Challenging the center has never and will never be a wise political move as has been proven time and time again. He cut the slice, so let him eat his cake
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by apacheguy: 7:20pm On May 27, 2013
100%:
The same thing that happened in the bible Jonathan = Herod, Ameachi= Jesus , wise men from east= northern \south west governors

Now when Ameachi was born...there came t[b]northern \south west governors[/b] to Abuja, Saying, Where is he that is born president of Nigeria?
...When Jonathan the president had heard these things, he was troubled,
And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to , Jonathan they departed into their own country another way...

Then Jonathan , when he saw that he was mocked of the northern \south west governors, was exceeding wroth, and sent forth, and slew all the children that were in[b] Rivers State[/b] and in all the coasts thereof, from 48 years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently enquired of the Akapbio & Jang. Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by United States the prophet, saying, In Nigeria was there a voice heard, lamentation, and weeping, and great mourning, "ONE NIGERIA" weeping for her children, and would not be comforted, because they are not....

Composed from Matthew chapter 2
guy u make m roll on ground with laughter o.....dts hilarious
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by odiman: 7:21pm On May 27, 2013
apacheguy: Wt all these comments i'v read so far, i doubt it if Nigeria can b better, if all these comments is anything to go by it means we are doomed in this country called Nigeria...these are comments from the so called leaders of tomorrow, am highly disappointed in ds so called younger generation who lack balanced mental reasoning, so amaechi does not have the right to differ wt the president, he must always succumb to the presidents wish even if its detrimental, his only sin is he differs with d president wch u guys see as crime abi.......may God save us wen u guys get to positions of authority

Almighty God will continue to strengthen you in your thought, you have spoken very well. Majority of Nigerian youth actually do not know what democracy mean, they are 1 million behind civilization with the rate they are going. They are quick to comment without reasoning
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by moodswing(m): 7:24pm On May 27, 2013
Amechi's political career is officially dead. We are just witnessing the stages of imminent death.

I am more interested in when he goes to jail.

He who dares the gods, rests with the dead.
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by apacheguy: 7:24pm On May 27, 2013
shizzle11: serves him right. Ameachi has always been power drunk. If he was a good student of Nigerian politics, he would have known it is not in his best interest to engage the powers that be in a political scuffle. But been a power monger, he didn't learn. Challenging the center has never and will never be a wise political move as has been proven time and time again. He cut the slice, so let him eat his cake
you misinterpreted the whole scenerio, amaechi has the boldness of david against goliath who ended goliath's attrocities in the city, perhaps amaechi would end jonathans tyranny once and for all
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by Bambela(m): 7:25pm On May 27, 2013
Mr governor be submissive to ur suprior. A Fight with Jona is a fight with the entire SE and SS learn ur lesson. Those Mallams will dump U later pls reason like Igboman.
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by Dee60: 7:25pm On May 27, 2013
Amaechi shall prevail. That is my prayer.
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by andyanders: 7:31pm On May 27, 2013
Amechi should read the case of Ibori, Fasemy, and their likes as PDP will deal with him accordingly and throw him to the dustbin and he will become history
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by phemmyigoh(m): 7:31pm On May 27, 2013
gbogboti: Well, I pity Ameachi sha. But Jona na bad guy Ooooo. "Quite people na dem dey dangerous pass Oooo". Jona looks dumb but dangerous. Ameachi, u self why u wan betray ur kinsman? Eh? That Yoruba trait wey u get don dey show Ooooo. A Yoruba man, no matter how intelligent, has traits of betrayal in his blood. I have been wondering about that your name "Rotimi" for a very long time now. All the South-West governors voted for you cos they know you have their traits. Only Mimiko(Ondo) voted in favour of "Jona". And only that same state is not an AC party. The reason is simple, Ondo is not too conc of a Yoruba state. The people are smarter than the rest. Hmm!
Good people. your tribe na dey betray. Na only YORUBA dey betray ppl

1 Like

Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by shizzle11(m): 7:32pm On May 27, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.U strtd (1) By demolishing a skol d First Lady attended (2) U strtd draggin oil well wit Bayelsa (3)U 2015 posters flooded evrywhr whc u neva denied,as if dats nt enough,(4)U Rotimi strtd romancing wit d opposition APC,dats Thifubu n Buko-Haram party(5)U used tax payerz moni 2 buy a bullet proof jet.D last but nt d least,(6)Amaechi turnd 2 a dictator in Riverz PDP instead of u 2 cari other men along lik Wike etc n drop constestin 4 NGF whc u kw GEJ wldn't risk or joke wit.AMAECHI plz cari ur cross along coz those Govs dat voted 4 u,wl leave u on d road 4 fear of EFCC even though most of them r nt cmg bk 4 2nd term,but personal interest 1st.I PITY U.Just d begining....

Even though reading this was a pain, I agree with you 100%. I repeat, Ameachi is power hungry and sees himself as a messiah of some sort, forgetting that even political muscle should be flexed with some restraint. GEJ excercise a lot of restraint in every move/decision he takes, hence all the negative name-calling from his detractors who forget that a time will come when jungle go mature. Ameachi, lick your self-inflicetd wounds.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by SK3NKI(m): 7:33pm On May 27, 2013
grin
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by baseonwhoubeya: 7:34pm On May 27, 2013
Names truely have impact on someone's life. The presidency may have succeeded in destabilizing the NGF, but against all odds Gov. Chibuike aka (GODISPOWER), Amaechi aka (DoYouKnowTomorrow) still won the election. Congrats 2 u.. my Governor, please dont be distracted by those who think you should share Rivers funds for them who have even been eating but did not make save in their time... Dont worry, your name will speak for you.Really, Chibuike aka Godispower.
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by sunkoye: 7:34pm On May 27, 2013
humm, ....between the guy that owns the street and the one that owns everytin!
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by Dreal1247: 7:34pm On May 27, 2013
Governors have pocketed the local governments under them. They ya be arrogant to the president. Amaechi is gradually committing political suicide. Ibori is in the best position to explain for him.
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by shizzle11(m): 7:40pm On May 27, 2013
apacheguy: you misinterpreted the whole scenerio, amaechi has the boldness of david against goliath who ended goliath's attrocities in the city, perhaps amaechi would end jonathans tyranny once and for all

@bolded, NO, I didn't. You had better told yourself the truth. Where or when has you David and Goliath adventure played out in Nigerias politics? Tell me. Ameachi has been making loads of political error and miscalculation, no thanks to his inordinate and unguarded political ambition. In Nigerian politcs, you can never swim against the tide. Let him lie on it, he made his bed.
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by bigyomite(m): 7:42pm On May 27, 2013
Things for apart part 1, its all abt season film, Nigerians are waiting for season 2.
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by Olaone1: 7:45pm On May 27, 2013
Y'all need to see what these govs are doing at LG level. They are tyrants. He's talking about democracy. What democracy. This is normal everywhere you go. I am ready to give examples of 'witch-hunt' in the UK and, of course, US of A.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by Ozonna(m): 7:48pm On May 27, 2013
odiman:

You better short you month, whow are you to speak for Rivers People, I and the entire people of Rivers State are solidly behind him. I am an ogba man in Rivers State

Who made you a spokesman for Rivers people
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by Agbalanze(m): 7:53pm On May 27, 2013
Mr Amaechi... Why did u violate rule No. 1? Why?? undecided
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by ATMCARD2(m): 8:03pm On May 27, 2013
odiman:

Please can you explain to us NL what you mean by arrogant and instance.Perhaps you can not differentiate boldness and arrogance. Be cleaver in your mind
.Mr man,it seems u're unteachable.Mayb u nid an x-ray 2 undastnd wats hapinin btw GEJ & AMAECHI.AMAECHI is foolishly bold n stupidly arrogant.He can't finish d fight strtd,and i kw pride wldn't allow hm 2 swallow bak hs spit.
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by chyngee: 8:04pm On May 27, 2013
He who seek equity must do equity; He who come to equity must come with clean hands. Our dear governor is guilty of the same crime that he is facing from the centre. In as much I do not support what the PDP national is doing, but I dear say that governor Ameachi had in time past done much more to several people in Rivers State because they control the media or better still have enough money to sponsor their propaganda people outside the state hear little or nothing about his style of leadership; little wonder those that sympathise with him are non indegenes or non residents of the state. This governor is in the habit of sacking local government chairmen/excos at will and recalling them at will. Last year he suspended over sixteen local govt chairmen ofcourse for reason of corruption which every politician is guilty of.
Now he is shouting of being witch hunt. During the 2011 election, his opponent from ACN rented a property for use as his campaign office the governor brought the issue of tenament rate and shut the place down. The current and controversial PDP state chairman's hotels C of O was revoked simply for filling a case in court to protest his position; what about the RSUST crises. They are just too numerous to mention. He rules the state with impunity and you dare not challenge his authority. He does what he likes and ask you to go to court knowing fully well that he has the judges in his pocket. I guess he is reaping from the wrong seeds he sowed. In all they are politicians they should sort themselves

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by Pukkah: 8:04pm On May 27, 2013
emekatimsu: Amaechi should visit Orji uzor kalu, Atiku Abubakar and James Ibori,they will educate him on the lessons they have learnt frm dragging power with there superior.
He shuld go and reconcile with hs brother,he stands to gain more by been united with hs brother.

Why didn't you include Tinubu? Afterall, he also tussled with Obasanjo.

I think this generation is becoming too timid and fickle. How do you guys hope to bring about a change if you constantly hail a bully or power abuser?

What exactly has Amaechi done wrong?

Is it not ridiculous to say that he should go and reconcile with his 'brother'? Is that the issue here? Is Amaechi not free to have ambitions?

Didn't Northern governors in PDP support Jonathan against Atiku? Why didn't you tell those governors then to support their 'brother'?

Again, what kind of 'brotherhood' are you trying to establish between Jona and Amaechi? If the Republic of Niger Delta was declared today, would you still say the same thing?

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:05pm On May 27, 2013
Bambela: Mr governor be submissive to ur suprior. A Fight with Jona is a fight with the entire SE and SS learn ur lesson. Those Mallams will dump U later pls reason like Igboman.
Which of d ss are u referin 2? U think everybodi reasons d way u reason wit ur anus? Nna abeg park well joor.
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by Nobody: 8:06pm On May 27, 2013
It's funny how often people fail to learn from history. In Nigeria's political history, NOBODY has ever succeeded in becoming president or vice president on the strength of his naked ambition. From Awolowo to MKO, all the way to Atiku and desperados such as Peter Odili. A dark horse ALWAYS emerges from the shadows. We all know how the likes of Tafawa Balewa, Shehu Shagari, Ernest Shonekan, Obasanjo, Yar' Adua, and Jonathan emerged.

Even if Jonathan decides not to contest, it is almost a mathematical certainty that the likes of Amaechi would not 'smell' Aso Rock - in spite of their unbridled ambition, or infact because of their unbridled ambition. Amaechi seems quite foolish to be honest.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by IGBOSON1: 8:07pm On May 27, 2013
Opey4luv: I thought this is a democratic country, everybody has the right to vote for anybody he or she wishes and to be voted for. Why is pdp suspending this dude, this is not cool.

^^^On the flip-side, we could also say this is a democratic country with freedom of association, and that if PDP doesn't like Amaechi associating with them anymore, they're free to tell him to piss-off!

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by dj187: 8:07pm On May 27, 2013
This is a pure case of david(Amaechi) and goliath(GEJ), goliath don dey flex him muscle already, wen d real show start him body go tell am
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:08pm On May 27, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.Mr man,it seems u're unteachable.Mayb u nid an x-ray 2 undastnd wats hapinin btw GEJ & AMAECHI.AMAECHI is foolishly bold n stupidly arrogant.He can't finish d fight strtd,and i kw pride wldn't allow hm 2 swallow bak hs spit.
Re: Amaechi - My Suspension Is Political Witch-hunt by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:10pm On May 27, 2013
ATM-CARD:
Nobody is foolishly bold here, and wat fight did Ameachi start if I may ask? Wateva happened to democracy. *mtchew*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

60 Parents Of Chibok Girls Detained By Nigerian Army - BBOG / Governor Yahaya Bello Welcomes A Baby Boy With His Third Wife / Hoodlums Loot A Church In Ogun (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.