Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:14 PM

Please Guyz, Need Ur Help; Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Guyz, Need Ur Help; Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out. (1177 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Best Times To Ask A Lady Out And Get A Yes Faster / Questions To Ask Your Girlfriend Whenever You Are Bored In A Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guyz, Need Ur Help; Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out. by Phyllipson(m): 8:13am On May 28, 2013
Can anyone pls teach me how to ask a lady out for a date?? Reasonable answers neede plss.
Re: Please Guyz, Need Ur Help; Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out. by 190: 8:16am On May 28, 2013
just make money and leave the rest to the girl

4 Likes

Re: Please Guyz, Need Ur Help; Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out. by donPhill(m): 8:38am On May 28, 2013
190: just make money and leave the rest to the girl
gbammm!!
@op, u hear
Re: Please Guyz, Need Ur Help; Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out. by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:47am On May 28, 2013
#Truth
Re: Please Guyz, Need Ur Help; Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out. by sophieLL(f): 9:05am On May 28, 2013
Just ask her directly and politely, she will not refuse if she has some good impressions of you.
Re: Please Guyz, Need Ur Help; Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out. by dhrey: 11:53am On May 28, 2013
Goggle it naw.inshort how old are u?
Re: Please Guyz, Need Ur Help; Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out. by Monicasque(f): 12:22pm On May 28, 2013
slow is always better. Do not just approach any person you see because sometimes the lady might not be a good girl. Identify the lady you like, follow her secretly to learn her ways,once you are sure that you like her,greet her, make small talk everyday when you see her, intentionally bump into her atleast once a day ( plan it) then once she is used to bumping into you and doing small talk with you, politely ask her if you can get her number then call her, maybe 3 times just asking how she is then send her a text message and ask her not to take you wrong but you really like her and you were wondering if you can get a chance to know her better, she be reluctant at first but do not loose hope as most ladies blv that if a man really wants her,he will chase her, then once she has softend up, ask her out. Take her for a movie ( not dinner because you have nothing to talk about since you do not know each other)then the next day call her to just say hi, the 3rd day ask her out for dinner, during dinner make small talk, ask about the movie yols watched, just general talk ( avoid getting too deep or talking much about yourselves as real ladies do not like guys who brag especialy about money etc, profesional success etc. After 4 days ask her out again but this time go somewhere relaxed like a nice park ( sort of picnic) then there you must tell her about your feelings for her. BLV me at this stage the girl will be head over hills inlove with you but just waiting for you to say it. Then begin to spend time together like maybe visit her after work or school for about an hour or so so that you can gradually learn about her, then she can also learn you more e.g now you can talk about work, family etc coz now she will be your woman

2 Likes

Re: Please Guyz, Need Ur Help; Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out. by Coefficient(m): 12:38pm On May 28, 2013
Oh well, nice practical steps by Monicasque there. But you, my friend, must NOT ignore that guy called 190 up there. His advice takes the cake! grin
Re: Please Guyz, Need Ur Help; Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out. by clemz85(m): 1:20pm On May 28, 2013
190 on-point
monicasq on-point
and op Ur brain on-point
Re: Please Guyz, Need Ur Help; Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out. by sexymoma(f): 1:23pm On May 28, 2013
Tell her you gat 20million dollars in your account and you looking for a life partner who would help you manage the Millions. Then you are good to go. grin cheesy tongue kiss
Re: Please Guyz, Need Ur Help; Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out. by daduke2k(m): 1:59pm On May 28, 2013
Lol @ comments.
@op, stop a lady, and smile. Keep smiling and don't stop, u will see.
Re: Please Guyz, Need Ur Help; Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out. by lgboks(m): 3:58pm On May 28, 2013
Oboy I trust nairalandaz to give sum funny advice....op abeg 4llow dat babe(mona....) Advice.she's on point.nd jst to add ma own,didn't u listen to usher's song I need a gal?(At first we were frndz den became lovers)
Re: Please Guyz, Need Ur Help; Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out. by kaboninc(m): 4:16pm On May 28, 2013
@Monicasque. That's really interesting! Were you chyked like this?
Re: Please Guyz, Need Ur Help; Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out. by Princessmel(f): 4:37pm On May 28, 2013
Tell her to come to your crib at midnight and to come dressed in her sexiest outfit, that'll do the trick wink grin
Re: Please Guyz, Need Ur Help; Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out. by Godson201333(m): 4:44pm On May 28, 2013
Go and make money first...No money NO Love =New formular...
Re: Please Guyz, Need Ur Help; Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out. by Exponental(m): 4:53pm On May 28, 2013
There is no big deal in it @ all.
First of all, make friends with her. If u cant accomplish dat, forget it
2. Continue being a friend
3. Say it to her face what u want, if u cant say it, forget it.
Re: Please Guyz, Need Ur Help; Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out. by dmcdad: 5:00pm On May 28, 2013
Nigerian girls
Re: Please Guyz, Need Ur Help; Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out. by dmcdad: 5:04pm On May 28, 2013
Monicasque: slow is always better. Do not just approach any person you see because sometimes the lady might not be a good girl. Identify the lady you like, follow her secretly to learn her ways,once you are sure that you like her,greet her, make small talk everyday when you see her, intentionally bump into her atleast once a day ( plan it) then once she is used to bumping into you and doing small talk with you, politely ask her if you can get her number then call her, maybe 3 times just asking how she is then send her a text message and ask her not to take you wrong but you really like her and you were wondering if you can get a chance to know her better, she be reluctant at first but do not loose hope as most ladies blv that if a man really wants her,he will chase her, then once she has softend up, ask her out. Take her for a movie ( not dinner because you have nothing to talk about since you do not know each other)then the next day call her to just say hi, the 3rd day ask her out for dinner, during dinner make small talk, ask about the movie yols watched, just general talk ( avoid getting too deep or talking much about yourselves as real ladies do not like guys who brag especialy about money etc, profesional success etc. After 4 days ask her out again but this time go somewhere relaxed like a nice park ( sort of picnic) then there you must tell her about your feelings for her. BLV me at this stage the girl will be head over hills inlove with you but just waiting for you to say it. Then begin to spend time together like maybe visit her after work or school for about an hour or so so that you can gradually learn about her, then she can also learn you more e.g now you can talk about work, family etc coz now she will be your woman
Hollywood movie... What's the title? Lol... Just kidding
Re: Please Guyz, Need Ur Help; Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out. by Dsage1: 5:52pm On May 28, 2013
@op, following "Monicasque" advise is absolute a waste of time and emotions. The bitter truth is that,if you have a big wallet, you don't need any formular to get them.

Please work on your confidence first and associate with sure guys in your area.

Let me ask, are you afraid to ask a girl out or what? If you like her,tell her,the worse she can do is to say no. Then move to another lady.
Re: Please Guyz, Need Ur Help; Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out. by 190: 9:17pm On May 28, 2013
dmcdad:
Nigerian girls

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Please Guyz, Need Ur Help; Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out. by Enegod(m): 9:54pm On May 28, 2013
Monicasque: slow is always better. Do not just approach any person you see because sometimes the lady might not be a good girl. Identify the lady you like, follow her secretly to learn her ways,once you are sure that you like her,greet her, make small talk everyday when you see her, intentionally bump into her atleast once a day ( plan it) then once she is used to bumping into you and doing small talk with you, politely ask her if you can get her number then call her, maybe 3 times just asking how she is then send her a text message and ask her not to take you wrong but you really like her and you were wondering if you can get a chance to know her better, she be reluctant at first but do not loose hope as most ladies blv that if a man really wants her,he will chase her, then once she has softend up, ask her out. Take her for a movie ( not dinner because you have nothing to talk about since you do not know each other)then the next day call her to just say hi, the 3rd day ask her out for dinner, during dinner make small talk, ask about the movie yols watched, just general talk ( avoid getting too deep or talking much about yourselves as real ladies do not like guys who brag especialy about money etc, profesional success etc. After 4 days ask her out again but this time go somewhere relaxed like a nice park ( sort of picnic) then there you must tell her about your feelings for her. BLV me at this stage the girl will be head over hills inlove with you but just waiting for you to say it. Then begin to spend time together like maybe visit her after work or school for about an hour or so so that you can gradually learn about her, then she can also learn you more e.g now you can talk about work, family etc coz now she will be your woman
wot a load of crap!!!
Re: Please Guyz, Need Ur Help; Pls Teach Me How To Ask A Lady Out. by Enegod(m): 9:56pm On May 28, 2013
daduke2k: Lol @ comments.
@op, stop a lady, and smile. Keep smiling and don't stop, u will see.
madness

(1) (Reply)

A Letter To My Unborn Daughter! Mummy Failed You! / Frank Talk :I Need Help,what Can I Do To Overcome Gay Feelings / What Are You Looking For In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.