Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Welcome - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Welcome (15773 Views)

My Neighbour's Wife Is Sleeping With Her Husband's Best Friend / Help!!my Neighbour’s Wife Wants To Put Me In Trouble / Advice Please: My Neighbour's Wife Wants Me To Have An Affair With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcome by Nobody: 9:35am On May 28, 2013
Re: Welcome by Afam4eva(m): 9:37am On May 28, 2013
Is the caretaker still alive?

3 Likes

Re: Welcome by iamSi(m): 9:52am On May 28, 2013
Afam4eva: Is the caretaker still alive?

Yes Mr. Lyncher _he's very much alive _ they are waiting on you _ so you could burn him _ mtweeeeeeewwwww _ na today? _ he who never sinned should cast the first stone _ #pretenders

5 Likes

Re: Welcome by Afam4eva(m): 10:18am On May 28, 2013
iamSi:

Yes Mr. Lyncher _he's very much alive _ they are waiting on you _ so you could burn him _ mtweeeeeeewwwww _ na today? _ he who never sinned should cast the first stone _ #pretenders
What are you saying? Do they now lynch people for sleeping with other people's wives. I was just wondering what her husband did to the caretaker. That's all. Your imaginations are too corrupt and farfetched.

10 Likes

Re: Welcome by iamSi(m): 10:20am On May 28, 2013
Sorry bro _ its anger mixed with hate _ Nigerian true blood _
Re: Welcome by Princeparix(m): 10:26am On May 28, 2013
#jumps into osondu river#
Re: Welcome by Nobody: 10:37am On May 28, 2013
2 things are involved

quit notice or free accommodation!

2 Likes

Re: Welcome by Dreal1247: 10:48am On May 28, 2013
Imanuelle: 2 things are involved

quit notice or free accommodation!
Caretaker should give someone an apartment for foc. Then the landlord should give him the whole house.
Re: Welcome by AtheistD(m): 11:23am On May 28, 2013
yeah, yeah,

This could be a story seen in the back pages of The Sun newspaper. This stuff happens everywhere in the world. Man at work, housewife sleeping with the milkman, mailman, boiler repairman or something similar.

1 Like

Re: Welcome by kunmibola(m): 11:54am On May 28, 2013
This is pathetic but stuffs like this ain't news any longer...

1 Like

Re: Welcome by bedford101(m): 12:00pm On May 28, 2013
lwkmd....i remembered the woman was giving u much green light...u nor gree take, guess what by now na u them for de ask of
Afam4eva: Is the Neighbor still alive?

1 Like

Re: Welcome by missibu(f): 12:00pm On May 28, 2013
Some women can be shameless.
Re: Welcome by Temismith(f): 12:08pm On May 28, 2013
grin Bros, I rejoice with U̶̲̥̅̊, cos U̶̲̥̅̊ have finally bin vindicated from the accusations aπϑ insults put on U̶̲̥̅̊ by nairalanders.gringringrin So na wen we go wash am, dat kind tin.wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Welcome by 190: 12:09pm On May 28, 2013
Please ask him wat happened in the evening
And report baq to us

I'm following up this story
Re: Welcome by iheneme(m): 12:18pm On May 28, 2013
Nebuchadnezzar!!! Make your neighbour go collect refund with interest for the dowry wey im pay, because nor be wife im marry. Chai, this thing is paining me.

2 Likes

Re: Welcome by Temptee101(m): 12:31pm On May 28, 2013
He is a true caretaker indeed! Takes care of everything in d compound including ur neighbour's wife

10 Likes

Re: Welcome by tyson55(m): 1:10pm On May 28, 2013
Who enter one chance between the woman and the caretaker? Your guess is as good as mine. wink
Re: Welcome by nenergy(m): 1:33pm On May 28, 2013
Yes, i remember that post. Good her,she got what she 'wanted'-she had it coming. It could have been you though.lol
Re: Welcome by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 28, 2013
Your compound should be aired on TV, real comedy.
Re: Welcome by ogb5(m): 3:15pm On May 28, 2013
Are you sure you are not the one who called the husband?
In your previous post you said only the 2 of you live in the compound and whatever they are doing you hear it from your room.

I take it that being the only neighbour, you are the anonymous caller

4 Likes

Re: Welcome by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 28, 2013
iheneme: Nebuchadnezzar!!! Make your neighbour go collect refund with interest for the dowry wey im pay, because nor be wife im marry. Chai, this thing is paining me.
Chio! shocked Na your wife? If na your wife, I'm sure you go don dislocate her bones grin
Re: Welcome by Shugamania(f): 3:28pm On May 28, 2013
Temptee101: He is a true caretaker indeed! Takes care of everything in d compound including ur neighbour's wife

cheesy
The efficient caretaker.
Re: Welcome by 25omega(m): 3:28pm On May 28, 2013
poster

you should keep minding your biz and not ask the neighbor about what happened. He is hurting enough already leave the man be.

3 Likes

Re: Welcome by legzydaboss(m): 3:31pm On May 28, 2013
Abegii
No body be saint jare
when he sent her packing now, she never born for am b4 or did the man want to start all over with another woman besides him own de for him body
Nobody holly pass jare
Re: Welcome by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 28, 2013
Op, you snitched..
Re: Welcome by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 28, 2013
gbosaa: Op, you snitched..
ogb5: Are you sure you are not the one who called the husband?
In your previous post you said only the 2 of you live in the compound and whatever they are doing you hear it from your room.

I take it that being the only neighbour, you are the anonymous caller
I invoke the defence of alibi.
Re: Welcome by biolabee(m): 4:11pm On May 28, 2013
freechat: I invoke the defence of alibi.

so the beef say u no do na hin u take snitch the woman... choi cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Welcome by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 28, 2013
It really a question of trust, can the ma trust the wife again even if He forgives her this time? And or, will the wife truly repent or become more careful? If he loves her, he should get her back and think about moving, but let her get the depth of her crime.
Re: Welcome by Princesszoe: 5:19pm On May 28, 2013
That is it. They now believe that men are polygamous in nature while women are polyandrous in nature. The kingdom of darkness is really thriving through the rate at which married men and women commit adultery these days. Marriage is no longer business as usual. Is only few marriages that are still sacred (marriage where both the man and wife are faithful). The rest are playing grounds for adultery.
Re: Welcome by gedtalks(m): 5:37pm On May 28, 2013
ol'boy u must really be very idle O!!!. So this is all you have to contribute on nairaland. If to say i fit see you i for konk that yar small brain...small boy. Go and get ''disvirgined'' so that u will stop being too fascinated and curious about sex, and sex gist.
Re: Welcome by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 28, 2013
gedtalks: ol'boy u must really be very idle O!!!. So this is all you have to contribute on nairaland. If to say i fit see you i for konk that yar small brain...small boy. Go and get ''disvirgined'' so that u will stop being too fascinated and curious about sex, and sex gist.
Who knows, I could be old enough to be your father.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Prefer Ladies With Big Bosom? / Imagine you caught your daughter having sex in your room (watch The Video) / Is This The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.