Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? (3047 Views)

What Does Your Spouse/partner Do For A Living? / Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics / Cheating Partner: Do I Confront Him Or Walk Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by Nobody: 11:19am On May 29, 2013
D-Explorer:
Why dem no dey call you albino sef? You red pass SK grin

U didn't say hi to me. angry
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by xynerise: 11:20am On May 29, 2013
D-Explorer:
Why dem no dey call you albino sef? You red pass SK grin
I snap that picture in planet Mars. grin
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by Mynd44: 11:26am On May 29, 2013
xynerise:
Your cup don dey full
Make I pour more sef....antelope
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by DExplorer1: 11:26am On May 29, 2013
alutacontinua:

U didn't say hi to me. angry
I know you? undecided
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by Mynd44: 11:27am On May 29, 2013
alutacontinua:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Don't tell me father antelope xynerise is also an albino. My crush on him just fell flat. lipsrsealed
How many albinos do we have here? Una shld signify. undecided
Lmao......
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by DExplorer1: 11:28am On May 29, 2013
xynerise:
I snap that picture in planet Mars. grin
Why dem con use palm oil rub ya body like that? grin
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by xynerise: 11:28am On May 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
Make I pour more sef....antelope
If them born you well come outside Nairaland make we relate man to boy angry

grin
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by xynerise: 11:30am On May 29, 2013
D-Explorer:

Why dem con use palm oil rub ya body like that? grin
Thats for gravity purpose.
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by Nobody: 11:34am On May 29, 2013
D-Explorer:

I know you? undecided

I don reach that level? embarassed
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by DExplorer1: 11:37am On May 29, 2013
alutacontinua:

I don reach that level? embarassed
Of course, how long will i keep chasing you all around the threads? cheesy
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by Mynd44: 11:38am On May 29, 2013
xynerise:
If them born you well come outside Nairaland make we relate man to boy angry

grin
Don't you play that with baby antelope already?
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by xynerise: 11:43am On May 29, 2013
Mynd_44:
Don't you play that with baby antelope already?
I know your type.
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by Mynd44: 12:12pm On May 29, 2013
xynerise:
I know your type.
You do? **yimu**
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by Nobody: 1:07pm On May 29, 2013
D-Explorer:

Of course, how long will i keep chasing you all around the threads? cheesy

What do you want from me
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by DExplorer1: 2:30pm On May 29, 2013
alutacontinua:

What do you want from me
Hug me
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by iyatrustee(f): 1:21pm On May 30, 2013
where the picture wey una dey comment on? [s]i for like see d albino face sef undecided undecided undecided
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by xynerise: 1:49pm On May 30, 2013
iyatrustee: where the picture wey una dey comment on? [s]i for like see d albino face sef undecided undecided undecided
You dey always come late tongue
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by oluwaguze: 1:53pm On May 30, 2013
hello its depend on how the gal in kweshon place herself sha especially if she is a marriage product am ain't going to tell a friend about her to anybody
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by Tonyea(f): 8:35pm On May 30, 2013
No, i dont.
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by chiboy1928(m): 11:01pm On May 30, 2013
Princessmel: When I had a guy, I shared every detail with my girlfriends, now I'm single and searching for mr right, I doubt I'll even share kiss
single as well ping 22afbc88 am a guy oh!
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by sassyangel1(f): 11:15pm On May 30, 2013
Kai! See dem derailers of thread!dem don kuku finally derail d op. Make I kuku dey sip ma zobo wth kulikuli dey watch d children (d op and mynd abi wetin b dt hin name again?)
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by Ernestedetyahoocom(m): 11:25pm On May 30, 2013
Sure
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by lamorena: 7:21pm On May 31, 2013
i dont coz they may wanna try it.
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by MariamUT(f): 9:32am On Jun 01, 2013
no i dont....... why? because my friends are enemies of progress cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is So Not Very Romantic. / Should I Leave My Boyfriend? / Advice On How To Approach A Girl That Is Always Stirring At Me In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.