Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? (3045 Views)

What Does Your Spouse/partner Do For A Living? / Read What An Ss3 Student Wrote To Her Facebook Friends?what's Ur Reaction?+ pics / Cheating Partner: Do I Confront Him Or Walk Away? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by xynerise: 12:44pm On May 28, 2013
This is common among young lovers who think relationship is an adventure. ''He kissed me today'', ''She sex so good'', He is good at kissing'', '' Mehn..That girl is good in bed but She has mouth odour'', '' Oh my God! That my boyfriend's Johnson is huge'' ....... These are what some people do discuss with their friends. Not discussing it as a problem that needs solution, but a way to get applauded.

Do you call it fun?
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 28, 2013
What about you? Do you? undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by xynerise: 12:49pm On May 28, 2013
rokiatu: What about you? Do you? undecided undecided undecided
You must be a notorious student to answer your lecturer's question with a question undecided

3 Likes

Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 28, 2013
rokiatu: What about you? Do you? undecided undecided undecided

Good kweshon tongue
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by sexymoma(f): 12:51pm On May 28, 2013
I dont have Friends but i do tell ma twin sis but not all o... Not even the Ki**ing part. i set limit bout that.

1 Like

Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by xynerise: 12:54pm On May 28, 2013
alutacontinua:

Good kweshon tongue
Dont be sentimental. grin.

Feminist grin
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by Monicasque(f): 12:54pm On May 28, 2013
nop. Can never discuss my deep details with friends because they have the power to break or make the situation. The reason i hate talking to friends about stuff is because when yols fight they can ruin you or they can always hold what you say agains you.
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by Nobody: 12:59pm On May 28, 2013
xynerise:
Dont be sentimental. grin.

Feminist grin

I never said i'm a feminist. cool
Stop dodging the kweshon. tongue
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by DExplorer1: 1:01pm On May 28, 2013
This thread was created for kids in love.
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by xynerise: 1:03pm On May 28, 2013
D-Explorer:
This thread was created for kids in love.
The same kids are the majority in Nairaland. You are kinda right. My first sentence stated it.
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by Enegod(m): 1:16pm On May 28, 2013
xynerise:
You must be a notorious student to answer your lecturer's question with a question undecided
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by Nobody: 1:32pm On May 28, 2013
It's lame and childish. You think it's fun but you are losing the respect of those you tell for one day, they'll call you foolish.
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by iyatrustee(f): 3:52pm On May 28, 2013
you don resume your mumurity? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[s]quick kweshion, na by force to get diary? tongue tongue[/s]
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by Exponental(m): 4:57pm On May 28, 2013
What?
What I do
Mtcheeeeeew!
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by xynerise: 5:04pm On May 28, 2013
iyatrustee: you don resume your mumurity? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[s]quick kweshion, na by force to get diary? tongue tongue[/s]
Ote. Getout! grin
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by legzydaboss(m): 1:06am On May 29, 2013
discussing things like that with your friends doesn't make any sense and being childish angry angry angry
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by Nobody: 2:27am On May 29, 2013
Xynerise... you look cute on your profile pic!
[s]I know he is married and that was just a harmless compliment. thanks![/s]

@ your post
Only kids do that!
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by Princessmel(f): 2:34am On May 29, 2013
When I had a guy, I shared every detail with my girlfriends, now I'm single and searching for mr right, I doubt I'll even share kiss
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by alexbelove: 3:01am On May 29, 2013
WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT TRAINING

Become the most sought after website designer and earn over three hundred thousand naira (N300,000) monthly.

100% practical training on how to design dynamic website, social network, e-commerce, blog etc.

You will not just learn how to design a website, but you will also learn how to setup your business in auto pilot and make money while you are sleeping, market your newly acquired skill, get client and manage them effectively.
The advantage of a web site designer:

No initial capital to start, all you need is the skills
Work from the comfort of your home or office
No fix price, there is no fix price to charge your customer, you decide how much you want to charge
You will also be paid annually for renewal and maintenance
You don’t have to quit your existing job, you can do it at your spare or convenient time

Course Module:
 Wamp Server
 Open Source Technology
 Wamp Server
 PHP/Mysql
 Wordpress
 Joomla
 Jquery
 Javascript
 Internet Marketing
 Domain name registration and Website Hosting
 Uploading a website & Editing a website

Course fee: N20,000
Course duration: 4 Weekends (Saturdays only)
Date: June 8th, 15th, 22th & 29th
Time: 10am to 3pm
Venue:The Resource Place: 1 Badagry Street (Abba Johnson Bus Stop, Akora Estate) off Adeniyi Jones Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
Award: Certificate in Web Proficiency
Resources: Free softwares and ebooks

Limited seat available. Register online at www.datalexnetwork.com/register.html
Call: 08125312182, 07030097973

Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by True2myself24(f): 4:09am On May 29, 2013
I don't tell my friends any of the bad stuff, just the good, as long as it's not too personal. grin They think I have the perfect relationship, and I don't, but I just keep my business to myself.
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by Godson201333(m): 5:36am On May 29, 2013
HMMMM ?? Many girls do that..... grin cool
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by Mynd44: 5:52am On May 29, 2013
For kids by an adult antelope
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by Ishilove: 7:45am On May 29, 2013
I.Joan:
Tah, don't deceive him! That hin goggles like Robocop own. undecided grin

@op, hell no. It is very wrong. Let your private life remain private
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by xynerise: 10:52am On May 29, 2013
I.Joan:

Thanks o jare. cool
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by xynerise: 10:53am On May 29, 2013
Ishilove:
Tah, don't deceive him! That hin goggles like Robocop own. undecided grin

Do you know if I am Robocop? undecided
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by xynerise: 10:54am On May 29, 2013
Mynd_44: For kids by an adult antelope
Your cup don dey full
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by Nobody: 11:05am On May 29, 2013
I.Joan:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Don't tell me father antelope xynerise is also an albino. My crush on him just fell flat. lipsrsealed
How many albinos do we have here? Una shld signify. undecided
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by xynerise: 11:11am On May 29, 2013
alutacontinua:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Don't tell me father antelope xynerise is also an albino. My crush on him just fell flat. lipsrsealed
How many albinos do we have here? Una shld signify. undecided
Hahahah. I am not as light as the king of Albinos(Sexkillz). That was a picture effect
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by Cestmoi1(f): 11:13am On May 29, 2013
no,i dnt cuz i find it embarrassing bt they do tell me theirs once in a while.
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by Nobody: 11:14am On May 29, 2013
xynerise:
Hahahah. I am not as light as the king of Albinos(Sexkillz). That was a picture effect

So, I can keep crushing on you. wink
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by xynerise: 11:17am On May 29, 2013
alutacontinua:

So, I can keep crushing on you. wink
Erm........Maybe undecided
Re: Do You Tell Your Friends What You And Your Partner Do Together? by DExplorer1: 11:17am On May 29, 2013
xynerise:
Thanks o jare. cool
Why dem no dey call you albino sef? You red pass SK grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Is So Not Very Romantic. / Advice On How To Approach A Girl That Is Always Stirring At Me In Church / Guys Get In Here, Bet Naija Predictions Don Land O.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.