Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... (7244 Views)

I Can’t Do Without S3x Daily!! 16year Old Girl Laments / Let’s Discuss: Can A Relationship Survive Without Sex? / Can A Relationship Survive A Break? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by orgasticdance: 7:54pm On May 29, 2013
Nomski0:

you are the perfect example of someone controlled by the western culture. Who told you that virginity is over-rated? Or that if you dont sleep with your man, you guys are like brother and sister? *shaking my head* i dont want to even ask if you are religious, because its obvious you are not. God who condems fornication didnt know what he was talking about right? He didnt know what was best for us. Now everyone is supporting sex before marriage, soon it'll be homosexualism, then devil worshipping then atheism. Just because everyone does it doesnt make it right. THIS IS AFRICA AND WE HAVE OUR CULTURE TO UPHOLD.
The post reeks of ignorance of nigh stupefying proportions. Why are you typing with a western device and speaking a western tongue yet accusing someone else of being controlled by western influence? When did sex before marriage become an african thing -- wasn't it institutionalized by the west whom you've dismissed ignorantly? No--this argument isn't about african culture or western anything, don't appeal to petty traditional or religious sentiments. This is a universal issue that strikes at the heart of being a human being regardless of where you come from or what faith you profess. Human beings are wired to reproduce and fill the world with their progeny; it's only natural to expect people who are in healthy relationships to want to have sex at some point--we are wired that way.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by Nomski0(f): 8:07pm On May 29, 2013
orgasticdance:
The post reeks of ignorance of nigh stupefying proportions. Why are you typing with a western device and speaking a western tongue yet accusing someone else of being controlled by western influence? When did sex before marriage become an african thing -- wasn't it institutionalized by the west whom you've dismissed ignorantly? No--this argument isn't about african culture or western anything, don't appeal to petty traditional or religious sentiments. This is a universal issue that strikes at the heart of being a human being regardless of where you come from or what faith you profess. Human beings are wired to reproduce and fill the world with their progeny; it's only natural to expect people who are in healthy relationships to want to have sex at some point--we are wired that way.

*massive eye roll*
Seriously dude. Did i say i was against the western world? I only said we africans are taking too much of thier culture and practicing it. Besides, who wired us to just have casual sex because we need to multiply. Look at the world today.....heck look at Nigeria...do we look like we need to multiply, Just because you men cant control your libido! Please my dear no matter where you come from, sex before marriage is both a sin and an insult to your body. How did aids spread so rapidly?! There's nothing to gain from it.....just unwanted pregnancy.(leading to murder i.e abortion.), diseases(some leading to death.). Wait till you're married, thats the beauty of it all.
And oh! Sex before marriage is like opening your birthday present before your birthday, when you finally open it....there's no excitement. Just bluh.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by sexymoma(f): 8:19pm On May 29, 2013
Nomski0:

*massive eye roll*
Seriously dude. Did i say i was against the western world? I only said we africans are taking too much of thier culture and practicing it. Besides, who wired us to just have casual sex because we need to multiply. Look at the world today.....heck look at Nigeria...do we look like we need to multiply, Just because you men cant control your libido! Please my dear no matter where you come from, sex before marriage is both a sin and an insult to your body. How did aids spread so rapidly?! There's nothing to gain from it.....just unwanted pregnancy.(leading to murder i.e abortion.), diseases(some leading to death.). Wait till you're married, thats the beauty of it all.
And oh! Sex before marriage is like opening your birthday present before your birthday, when you finally open it....there's no excitement. Just bluh.
hmmm interesting
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by nikkyshyne(f): 8:24pm On May 29, 2013
Preach it Nomski0, preach it! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by postulate321(m): 8:38pm On May 29, 2013
orgasticdance:
i would say, you have written intelligently. Coming down to the conclusion of your texts,you were talking about SENTIMENTS (both Religous and traditional). But least you forget the world is rule by different SENTIMENTS (including the religious and traditional as stated), soo by you saying DONT APEAL TO RELIGIOUS AND TRADITIONAL SENTIMENTS you are equaly not making sense atall.

TAKE NOTE:
Everything(actions and decision) done by man on earth is based on a believe and believe me you this believes are what you tag as sentiments.

TRADITION SENTIMENTS:
i dont know about other part of the world or nigeria rether,who respect their tradition. As for where i came from, sex before marriage is an abomination.

RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS:
this is where i would like to put more concentration.
Using myself as an example, i am a christian and my faith(those sentiments you are talking about) forbids it. And base on my faith, my sentimens rether so to say. I believe the bible i read is not based on mans idealogy nor human phylosophy. I believe its a conpedium of the words of life inspired by God for me to live a life on earth(not just a life but a successful one)

THE WESTERN SENTIMENT:
believe me you as i stated earlier on. The world is ruled by sentiments,idealogy and believes.
You wont tell me that everybody in the western world believes that having sex is a healthy attitude in a successfull relationship as you stated. In the western world their are religous individual infact more religious ones with complicated sentiments and ideaology.

In conclusion. Sentiments are based on
1.religous believes
2.scientific research (as we have alot of athiest today as a result that)
3.and finally traditional sentiments.

Soo when you are talking about sex as a compusary necessity in a successful relationship. Inscribe it in the circle of your sentments. thanks.
#winks#

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by orgasticdance: 8:45pm On May 29, 2013
Nomski0:
Please my dear no matter where you come from, sex before marriage is both a sin and an insult to your body. How did aids spread so rapidly?! There's nothing to gain from it.....just unwanted pregnancy.(leading to murder i.e abortion.), diseases(some leading to death.). Wait till you're married, thats the beauty of it all.
Still more high-falutin ignorance from u. Marriage isn't the be all end all. More people in the world are choosing to remain single for life. More married couples are also choosing not to have children. Virginity, as so many other posters have correctly stated is overrated and unnecessary! If in your myopic view of the world, sex is the most important thing in a marriage and therefore people should preserve their bodies for that lame reason alone then you are probably the most boring person on the planet. And men who think virginity ranks that high in their warped view of relationships with women deserve primitive women like you.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by sexymoma(f): 8:48pm On May 29, 2013
postulate321: i would say, you have written intelligently. Coming down to the conclusion of your texts,you were talking about SENTIMENTS (both Religous and traditional). But least you forget the world is rule by different SENTIMENTS (including the religious and traditional as stated), soo by you saying DONT APEAL TO RELIGIOUS AND TRADITIONAL SENTIMENTS you are equaly not making sense atall.

TAKE NOTE:
Everything(actions and decision) done by man on earth is based on a believe and believe me you this believes are what you tag as sentiments.

TRADITION SENTIMENTS:
i dont know about other part of the world or nigeria rether,who respect their tradition. As for where i came from, sex before marriage is an abomination.

RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS:
Using myself as an example, i am a christian and my faith(those sentiments you are talking about) forbids it. And base on my faith, my sentimens rether so to say. I believe the bible i read is not based on mans idealogy nor human phylosophy. I believe its a conpedium of the words of life inspired by God for me to live a life on earth(not just a life but a successful one)

THE WESTERN SENTIMENT:
believe me you as i stated earlier on. The world is ruled by sentiments,idealogy and believes.
You wont tell me that everybody in the western world believes that having sex is a healthy attitude in a successfull relationship as you stated. In the western world their are religous individual infact more religious ones with complicated sentiments and ideaology.

1.religous believes

Soo when you are talking about sex as a compusary necessity in a successful relationship. Inscribe it in the circle of your sentments. thanks.
#winks#
see definition o cheesy
postulate321: i would say, you have written intelligently. Coming down to the conclusion of your texts,you were talking about SENTIMENTS (both Religous and traditional). But least you forget the world is rule by different SENTIMENTS (including the religious and traditional as stated), soo by you saying DONT APEAL TO RELIGIOUS AND TRADITIONAL SENTIMENTS you are equaly not making sense atall.

TAKE NOTE:

TRADITION SENTIMENTS:

RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS:

THE WESTERN SENTIMENT:

1.religous believes

#winks#
see definition o
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by ifowey(f): 8:48pm On May 29, 2013
Nomski0:
you are right dear, no wonder some girls end up sleeping with so many guys in the name of a relationship. When it doesn't work, they simply move on to the next. Before you know it, they have slept with quite a number! If abstinence was the order of the day, i am sure the number of heartbreaks would reduce.

you are the perfect example of someone controlled by the western culture. Who told you that virginity is over-rated? Or that if you dont sleep with your man, you guys are like brother and sister? *shaking my head* i dont want to even ask if you are religious, because its obvious you are not. God who condems fornication didnt know what he was talking about right? He didnt know what was best for us. Now everyone is supporting sex before marriage, soon it'll be homosexualism, then devil worshipping then atheism. Just because everyone does it doesnt make it right. THIS IS AFRICA AND WE HAVE OUR CULTURE TO UPHOLD.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by 50calibre(m): 8:53pm On May 29, 2013
Nomski0:

And where does it state that a girl must sleep with every guy you date?
I suppose you support one night stands too.

I don't support one night stands for girls. But when it comes to relationships s*x is a Sine qua non, a non-negotiable, it's like the petrol and lubricant that keeps the engine running, without it the engine knocks.

If you want to remain a virgin stay away from relationships, whats the point? I don't care what anybody says if I a girl tells me that nonsense, God help me, il kick that person away faster than the speed of light.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by MemeInc(m): 9:00pm On May 29, 2013
One question: Is Nomski0 a virgin?
one suggestion: if u are a virgin then hold on to it everyone,if you arent,hold to that to.
One word: dont condemn anyone because they dont think the way you do..there was a time you didn't know what you know today

1 Like

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by Nomski0(f): 9:00pm On May 29, 2013
orgasticdance:
Still more high-falutin ignorance from u. Marriage isn't the be all end all. More people in the world are choosing to remain single for life. More married couples are also choosing not to have children. Sex before marriage as so many other posters have correctly stated is overrated and unnecessary! If in your myopic view of the world, sex is the most important thing in a marriage and therefore people should preserve their bodies for that lame reason alone then you are probably the most boring person on the planet. And men who think virginity ranks that high in their warped view of relationships with women deserve primitive women like you.

Wow! So because every girl has sex before marriage and i dont....i'm primitive.
Maybe you'll accept your brother being gay so you wont be primitive, or your parents divorcing so you wont be primitive, or you and your future wife keeping an open relationship so you wont be primitive, or you daughter getting an abortion for an unwanted pregnancy so you wont be primitive.......i could go on. But, to prove my point, just because everyone in the modern world is living in sin, doesnt mean i should. America is a country ruled by the devil himself...and you want me to imbibe their culture so i wont be regarded as primitive? Just listen to yourself about women deciding to remain single mothers? Maybe your wife would want a surrogate for your baby so she can preserve her figure, and you'll nod your head so people wont say you're primitive.
Tell me....are you living for yourself or people?

2 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by orgasticdance: 9:14pm On May 29, 2013
postulate321:
#winks#
I never said sex is compulsory. I only said it's natural for people to have lustful sexual desires in a normal healthy relationship. The original poster started this thread asking if it possible to have a normal relationship without sex and it wasn't long before the faith mongers came to preach at us about sex crimes and all. If the poster had said she were christian or Muslim I wouldn't have bothered. I responded at what i thought was ignorance being veiled under the guise of culture or religion. I responded because I try, whenever I can, to appeal to human values, above all else; and this talk about us being African is just over-worn and belongs to the 18th century.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by orgasticdance: 9:20pm On May 29, 2013
Meme Inc.:
one suggestion: if u are a virgin then hold on to it everyone,if you arent,hold to that to.
One word: dont condemn anyone because they dont think the way you do..there was a time you didn't know what you know today
1000 likes but ignorance should be called out for what it is, especially in a public forum which can be used to mislead other people.
Nomski0:
America is a country ruled by the devil himself...
This is just tired and wrong. I'm done with this conversation.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by postulate321(m): 9:21pm On May 29, 2013
Nomski0:

Wow! So because every girl has sex before marriage and i dont....i'm primitive.
Maybe you'll accept your brother being gay so you wont be primitive, or your parents divorcing so you wont be primitive, or you and your future wife keeping an open relationship so you wont be primitive, or you daughter getting an abortion for an unwanted pregnancy so you wont be primitive.......i could go on. But, to prove my point, just because everyone in the modern world is living in sin, doesnt mean i should. America is a country ruled by the devil himself...and you want me to imbibe their culture so i wont be regarded as primitive? Just listen to yourself about women deciding to remain single mothers? Maybe your wife would want a surrogate for your baby so she can preserve her figure, and you'll nod your head so people wont say you're primitive.
Tell me....are you living for yourself or people?
i presume you believe the saying "a word is anough for the wise"(rhytorical)? From the way someone speaks one could grade his or her level of understanding.
Am not being SENTIMENTAL as my oga at the top onces said. But the fact still remains that THEY WOULD ONLY CHARNGE OR AGREE WITH YOU, WHEN THEY ARE READEY TO REASON WITH YOU ASAP! Soo save yourself some typing stress lolswink
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by postulate321(m): 9:25pm On May 29, 2013
orgasticdance:
soo whats your point then?
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by Nomski0(f): 9:30pm On May 29, 2013
orgasticdance:
I never said sex is compulsory. I only said it's natural for people to have lustful sexual desires in a normal healthy relationship. The original poster started this thread asking if it possible to have a normal relationship without sex and it wasn't long before the faith mongers came to preach at us about sex crimes and all. If the poster had said she were christian or Muslim I wouldn't have bothered. I responded at what i thought was ignorance being veiled under the guise of culture or religion. I responded because I try, whenever I can, to appeal to human values, above all else; and this talk about us being African is just over-worn and belongs to the 18th century.

O-kay. Do me a favour, picture this scenery, you're happily married with your wife.....then along comes this beautiful single lady and bam! you're attracted and you have all these cravings and urges to be intimate with her. Now you would have to go for it since you claimed that we all have these cravings and we must satisfy them, besides you wouldnt be doing anything wrong or hurting your wife or commiting adultry since marriage itself is an 18 century act along with faithfulness and you wouldnt want to be primitive right?
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by orgasticdance: 9:43pm On May 29, 2013
Nomski0:

. Now you would have to go for it since you claimed that we all have these cravings and we must satisfy them,
No, I never said this, don't stretch my point out of context. I'm all for fidelity, marital or otherwise.
postulate321: soo whats your point then?
My point was made in that post. if I couldn't convey it in that short post then i'm not capable to do so in any other way.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by zeongeon: 9:51pm On May 29, 2013
The question should be after sex what next If sex was that important then guys should b happy to pick a wife from a line of prostitutes...sex or no sex if a relationship will hit the rocks it will...the irony is that guys no who they will marry or end up with so if a gurl like she should b a sex machine if d guy won't marry u he won't...and with the rate of sex most gurls if not careful will end up as reminants for their hubby.....there is more to a relationship than SEX

5 Likes

Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by postulate321(m): 9:55pm On May 29, 2013
orgasticdance:
No, I never said this, don't stretch my point out of context. I'm all for fidelity, marital or otherwise.
My point was made in that post. if I couldn't convey it in that short post then i'm not capable to do so in any other way.
this is the QUESTION op ASK and her ans was YES
op: Something that I have been interested in
learning more about has been if people
can maintain healthy relationships
without involving sex.Can a Relationship
survive with so much Love and little of
physical Intimacy.
To me i would say Yes it can. NL your
Views

whats the Summary of what you are trying to say? She said yes whats yours? YES OR NO? simple
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 29, 2013
Yes it is.If my bf starve me of sex after a long time,I can do two things 1,cheat 2,ra,pe him angry
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by orgasticdance: 10:29pm On May 29, 2013
postulate321: this is the QUESTION op ASK and her ans was YES

whats the Summary of what you are trying to say? She said yes whats yours? YES OR NO? simple
That question does not lend itself to easy yes or no categorizations. Circumstances are different...that's why i won't be quick to say yes or no.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by HARDDON: 11:05pm On May 29, 2013
lynpetra: Yes it is.If my bf starve me of sex after a long time,I can do two things 2,ra,pe him angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy

just ma kinda gurl!

da,mn lil momma, rap1ng = 21 years babes. wink

@op, if you aint gonno go all out, stay indoors.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 29, 2013
Meme Inc.:
Exactly, the chick is sounding really judgmental. Choosing not to have s.ex before marriage does not make you better than the people who do.

"America is a country ruled by the devil himself." Wtf is that? that's complete, absolute, utter fuckery. That means Nigeria is a country ruled by the devil + his angels + every wretched thing in hell.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by Nobody: 11:42pm On May 29, 2013
ItsModella:
Exactly, the chick is sounding really judgmental. Choosing not to have s.ex before marriage does not make you better than the people who do.

"America is a country ruled by the devil himself." Wtf is that? that's complete, absolute, utter fuckery. That means Nigeria is a country ruled by the devil + his angels + every wretched thing in hell.

Don't mind those holy nwejes!Rawbitsh!!!Anyways na dem get their Tozo undecided
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by Nobody: 11:43pm On May 29, 2013
50calibre:

Yes! If my daughter is still a Virgin at 22, it would give me sleepless nights. Once she clocks 18, her virginity should be taken away, it's like a Jewish bar-mitzvah, it signifies a transition.

even me wey like fück go do penectomy on behalf of your daughter

I mean WTF?
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by Nobody: 12:20am On May 30, 2013
joeydozzy:

even me wey like fück go do penectomy on behalf of your daughter

I mean WTF?

Oh boy una mean ooo.Well its his daughter's decision to make.If my daughter is a virgin at 22,den na him papa e resemble grin cheesy
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by Nobody: 12:36am On May 30, 2013
lynpetra:

Oh boy una mean ooo.Well its his daughter's decision to make.If my daughter is a virgin at 22,den na him papa e resemble grin cheesy

so you're cut before 22?
good news but that doesn't make sex food. it's every parent's job to help their kids understand that losing your virginity is a sin and a bad idea.
if the kid doesn't listen, that won't stop me from loving her. I did what a parent is meant to do and she chose what she thinks is right. as long as she doesn't go overboard, I'm cool

P.S: I'm not judging you oooo
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by Nobody: 12:41am On May 30, 2013
joeydozzy:

so you're cut before 22?
good news but that doesn't make sex food. it's every parent's job to help their kids understand that losing your virginity is a sin and a bad idea.
if the kid doesn't listen, that won't stop me from loving her. I did what a parent is meant to do and she chose what she thinks is right. as long as she doesn't go overboard, I'm cool

P.S: I'm not judging you oooo
Coming from someone who likes f*ck more than food, I have to ask if you're being sarcastic right now.
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by Nobody: 12:49am On May 30, 2013
lool mehhnn who bloody cares anymore, do what you like undecided undecided
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by Nobody: 12:50am On May 30, 2013
ItsModella:
Coming from someone who likes f*ck more than food, I have to ask if you're being sarcastic right now.

i never said i liked it more than food
I'm only saying you'll do something when it's right

and besides who doesn't like it? undecided undecided
Re: Can A Relationship Survive Without S3X?.... by Nobody: 12:55am On May 30, 2013
Nomski0: Yes. A relationship can totally survive without sex. The only reason you guys think otherwise is because of the western culture. Soon divorce would be so common then you'll find women needing surrogates, or needing just sperm to have their babies. I tell you...we have our culture, sex before marriage is frowned upon.
y are u women always turning s3x into a guys only affair

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sex With Slim Girls Feels Like Heaven / Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? / She Wanted It Badly This Night And He Gave It To Her In A Sweet Hot Way (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.