Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital (19238 Views)

Uncompleted Two Wing Duplex With (C Of O ) For Sale.(pictures) / 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale / 4 Blocks Of Uncompleted Two Bedroom En-suite Flats N7milliom (wow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 2:04pm On May 30, 2013
Gradually resembling our new plan

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 2:23pm On May 30, 2013
So far, we have spent 679,780 naira to get to where we are. I will give u breakdown soon

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by kopell: 2:23pm On May 30, 2013
Men keep your head straight to it, God will help you thru determination and confidence is what matter. Did I had you said you took 10 million loan? What is your idea budget to finish this house.
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 2:26pm On May 30, 2013
kopell: Men keep your head straight to it, God will help you thru determination and confidence is what matter. Did I had you said you took 10 million loan? What is your idea budget to finish this house.
thank u bros. Nope i didnt take a loan of ten million o. I said i took a loan of 800k less than 3yrs ago to start d business and i bought d property from my savings generated thru d business. The estimate from a rough bill of quantity is 8,973,069.50
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 2:46pm On May 30, 2013
Bill of quantity summary
Substructure : 288,843.00 staircase and first floor slab; 964,688.00 walls 610,670.00 doors and windows 1,087,300.00 wall finishes 1,738,050.00 floor finishes 1,135,029.00 ceiling finishes 677,989.50 fittings and fixtures 350,000.00 services 620,500.00 roof carcass and covering 1,500,000.00 general summary 8,973,069.50
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
Work resume this morning

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 6:19am On Jun 04, 2013
topsy23: Give us the Mechanical and Electrical services installation for this project. A trial will convince you. U can also go through my thread also. My number is 08033643191 or e-mail: atope23@live.co.uk
can u give me a link to your thread?
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by topsy23: 6:25am On Jun 04, 2013
helpee: can u give me a link to your thread?

Ckeck this link: https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-a.c
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 1:15pm On Jun 04, 2013
I think it will be better for me to post expenses after each phase. This phase will finish at the lintel level so i will update financial implication then but so far we have spent about 800k on d restructuring so far

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2013
More

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 1:36pm On Jun 04, 2013
The first architect i called to site was a nairalander but to my surprise he believed so much in impossibilities. He said since columns were not made from d foundation that we couldnt introduce it again cos according to him anything involving casting cant be joined or added to. The worst part was that he said we cant introduce staircase since it wasnt built as part of the foundation. Though a young graduate i had to look elsewhere cos he was more theoretical than practical. Now that we have inroduced about 20 pillars even though only ten that will carry the decking have matt, have we really breached any structural engineering rule really?
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 1:45pm On Jun 04, 2013
Future kitchen of d duplex

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 10:39pm On Jun 06, 2013
Today on site

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 10:01pm On Jun 07, 2013
Almost at the lintel all round. By tuesday we should begin the casting of long pillars and the lintels

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 9:11pm On Jun 08, 2013
Preparing for lintel casting

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 6:42am On Jun 09, 2013
New windows and doors emerging.

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
Lintel framework

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 10:45am On Jun 12, 2013
More framework

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 11:00am On Jun 12, 2013
Right side view with ongoing framework

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 8:24am On Jun 16, 2013
Ive learnt a lot from building my own house 100times more than what u can learn from others. The most important skill is how to manage fund without waste and without compromising standard. The ist method i adopted is to buy materials myself after getting quotations from 3 people and i usually insist they analyse how they arrived at d quantity. For example, if u want to give me quotation for pillars, u will tell me what length of rod u want to use.since each length is 39, i will divide it myself and arrive at a conclusion then i give u extra. I dont buy materials in excess at ist cos they may steal it if i am not there. If u ask me to give u 30 bags of cement, i give u 20, b4 u finish that 20 it will be clear to all of us wether or not u need more and d exact quantity u will need. I negotiate labour as a contract per phase. For example demolition was to cost me 80k. I gave them 20k to start. I made sure i dont give them more than what they av done per time so that even if u abadon d job i can call somebody else without losing a kobo. So far work has been progressing daily non stop and ive spent at least 950k within one month now while maximising fund wtout incurring waste. I will soon post our expenses so far

2 Likes

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by doctokwus: 10:54am On Jun 16, 2013
Pls do u av mail? Have inquiry to make in regards to what u ar doing construction/profession wise.
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 12:21pm On Jun 16, 2013
doctokwus: Pls do u av mail? Have inquiry to make in regards to what u ar doing construction/profession wise.
dromoju@yahoo.ca
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by kopell: 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2013
@Helpee you're a very good manager, your strategy is the best so far. This forum has opened the gate of ideals to our people all over the world. I can remember years back when lawyer start posting information in regard to land and land documents, an average joe in any part of the world learn what we properly never know about lands documents or land transaction in Nigeria, at a point I thought it was an conspiracy from our government to let all this fraudulent OMO O NILE to rob people their hard enarned money especially people in diaspora. Helpee with this your strategy in no time when people are arm with information we soon run all this fraudulent contractor and subcontractors out of business.
Thank you for sharing this information with us.

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
Almost thru with ist phase of d project. We are already preparing for decking nxt weekend. So far we have spent 1.6million. Will give a breakdown now

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 8:13pm On Jun 27, 2013
More

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 2:33pm On Jun 28, 2013
Thank u my brother
kopell: @Helpee you're a very good manager, your strategy is the best so far. This forum has opened the gate of ideals to our people all over the world. I can remember years back when lawyer start posting information in regard to land and land documents, an average joe in any part of the world learn what we properly never know about lands documents or land transaction in Nigeria, at a point I thought it was an conspiracy from our government to let all this fraudulent OMO O NILE to rob people their hard enarned money especially people in diaspora. Helpee with this your strategy in no time when people are arm with information we soon run all this fraudulent contractor and subcontractors out of business.
Thank you for sharing this information with us.
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by doctokwus: 5:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
Saw ur reply,tanx.Ur start history& what u are doing now is inspiration& encouragement enough.D road maynot b easy,but am more dan tru with someone literary dictating one's life,what to do,wen& how.Soon as am tru wt sourcing start off funds wud toll d line wt determination,inspiration frm pple like u& God's grace on being gud in what I learnt& luv doing.
B assured wud b gettin in regular touch for any information/guide may need
Meanwhile,God's grace& guidance in your project & in d profession.
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2013
So glad to know that i can inspire others. Tnks so much for reading through my thread
doctokwus: Saw ur reply,tanx.Ur start history& what u are doing now is inspiration& encouragement enough.D road maynot b easy,but am more dan tru with someone literary dictating one's life,what to do,wen& how.Soon as am tru wt sourcing start off funds wud toll d line wt determination,inspiration frm pple like u& God's grace on being gud in what I learnt& luv doing.
B assured wud b gettin in regular touch for any information/guide may need
Meanwhile,God's grace& guidance in yo ur project & in d profession.
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 9:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
Taking shape

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2013
More

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 9:32pm On Jun 29, 2013
Front of d duplex

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by mufutau55(m): 3:43am On Jun 30, 2013
helpee: The german floor of this room was weakend by a tree that burrowed it and was done all over again

God Almighty will help you complete this project. Its a good thing you are in Nigeria to supervise it.
Did you say yiu have to do all the german floor all over the whole house again?

Hajji Mufutau

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Follow Me To Thank God / Affordable Lands For Sell in Lagos / Two-Storey Building Collapses In Ijegun, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.