Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital (19223 Views)

Uncompleted Two Wing Duplex With (C Of O ) For Sale.(pictures) / 4-Bedroom Duplex & Two 3-Bedroom Flats At Idimu For Sale / 4 Blocks Of Uncompleted Two Bedroom En-suite Flats N7milliom (wow) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 3:27pm On Oct 26, 2013
Lol. The worst engineer u can put on site are usually the family members. Because u trust them they will use that opportunity to defraud you so much they will go and build their own site from the money and materials made off you
irokop: .
Chineke mee this was exsertly what my cousine did to me at owerri they gave quotation for rod thinking that i will send them to market alone while sent them with my father inlaw they were not happy, what they did was to buy all the quantity the requested for however the iron bender have built almost all the lintell what he needed was was 11pcs of 12mm rod but he requested for 45lenths, now what they did now was to go to site early momoo move some of the already built lintell to the next site close to my as God may have it i sent money for to collect frm bank by tbe time he is back to site my inlaw and the engineer are on site not knowing that when he was moving the already built lintell some carpenters working on another site saw him they now came and tell my inlaw and the engineer they even took them to the place he parked them. When i confronted him he said he did not know any thing about, this a cousine i trusted and hand every thing over to him even left my car for to use and run around for the project i fuel the car i pay him #2000 everyday he even work with them and collect his pay aswell still he planed to dupe me. Asked to get a carpenter that will build the lintell box he agreed call carpenter i discussed with the carpenter we agreed on #60,000 to build the lintel boxes when recieved the pay he gave the man ten k and started knocking the lintel him self it was when my inlaw got to site that shouted who is the carpenter thats when truth came out he even went as far as coliding with my engineer for them to dupe me #70,000 for a trip of chipings but engineer refused and told me abt it. Well so far i have kickedt him out and stop the project for now untill when am back to nija i may hand it over to ckeneths homes.

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2013
More on electrical piping

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 3:41pm On Oct 26, 2013
More

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 3:44pm On Oct 26, 2013
These are two frontal pillars created with block wall. They are going all the way up. The POP guy gave me quotation for pillar and windowhood design today. For each of these pillars, he said he will design it with 25K each and each big window for 3K and 2K5 for small window. I am still sampling the market though

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2013
The hospital side of the building is now completely demarcated away from the residential side using the block wall of the gate house. The roofing will now form letter M. From the back then to the duplex and then down to the gate house. We now have two well defined parking spaces, one for the hospital and the other side residential and each parking space will be serviced by its own gate

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2013
And the roofing formwork commences...

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by keziah123: 12:54am On Oct 27, 2013
Pls can u share the cost of the various sizes of hard wood u purchased for ur roof.
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 6:30am On Oct 27, 2013
I got various quotations from different carpenters and wood merchants. I decided I will be buying the wood small small so that I can properly track them and get the closest estimate with the last purchase. I went for this particular merchant cos he agreed that I can pay 75percent of cost such that if the carpenters reject any of the woods, he will just come and replace since I will still be owing him anyway. For example, he brought 254K worth of woods and I gave him 200K to balance when I need the next order. 2 by 4 =250@430naira. 2 by 3 =130@320. 3 by 4=46 @730. 2 by 6 =20@720. Faceboard=30@1300. Nail 3bags @5000. Ojagba=30@100
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 6:34am On Oct 27, 2013
The meaning is that I didn't bother going to the market with any carpenter. If u think the wood is not ok, reject it and I will replace it for you.the wood merchant said I don't need to treat the wood and he accept responsibilty for anything that happens if I don't treat it but the carpenters are saying it is my house anyway and that I should be on the safe side by treating the wood so I am going with the advice of the carpenters. That is one of the advantages of not allowing your carpenters to meet with the wood merchants. U will get independent advice from each of them since they don't need to protect the interest of somebody they don't know. If the wood is not ok, the carpenters will say it cos they have nothing to lose
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by brabus(m): 12:44pm On Oct 27, 2013
Weldone bros! I'm just seeing this thread. Good to see you are making some progress already.
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 10:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
brabus: Weldone bros! I'm just seeing this thread. Good to see you are making some progress already.
chairman brabus...I always follow ur thread and I've learnt a lot from you. Let me confess to u, I learnt more from people critisizing your work than your success...the LSDPC renovation and let's build this house thread. More power to your elbow!!!
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2013
Roofing woodwork in progress...

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by mufutau55(m): 2:37am On Oct 31, 2013
helpee: Roofing woodwork in progress...

Yeah! That's what I wanna see.. Brabus is my mentor too..

Hajji Mufutau

1 Like

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 8:23pm On Nov 07, 2013
Tnks to muyesky....he said on his thread he bought aluminium sheets from alahu@mulero, agege. I went there yesterday to make payment. I am using steptiles infront and longspan @the back but same colour. Longspan@ 800naira per squaremeter and steptiles@900per squaremeter

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by mufutau55(m): 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2013
helpee: Tnks to muyesky....he said on his thread he bought aluminium sheets from alahu@mulero, agege. I went there yesterday to make payment. I am using steptiles infront and longspan @the back but same colour. Longspan@ 800naira per squaremeter and steptiles@900per squaremeter

Good work. Muyesky has been very helpful in a lot of ways reading thru his threads.
What gauge of the aluminum did you buy? 0.45 or 0.55? And how many square meters of each did you buy (long span & steptiles)?
Keep doing this great work going and you shall be rewarded in the end.. God will surely help you to finish it.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2013
The front is just 259.7square meters and the back is 438.52square meters(total is roughly 700 square meters). I settled for 0.45. Meanwhile nogging is in progress and we are rounding up the woodwork within two days by HIS GRACE. There was a slight delay cos we encountered more disturbance from omonile than ever before. They didn't allow us to work for some days but the issue has been resolved and this has significantly contributed to the cost of the roofing which I will soon update

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by mufutau55(m): 10:21pm On Nov 07, 2013
helpee: The front is just 259.7square meters and the back is 438.52square meters(total is roughly 700 square meters). I settled for 0.45. Meanwhile nogging is in progress and we are rounding up the woodwork within two days by HIS GRACE. There was a slight delay cos we encountered more disturbance from omonile than ever before. They didn't allow us to work for some days but the issue has been resolved and this has significantly contributed to the cost of the roofing which I will soon update

Don't worry, after roofing, I think that will be end of Omoniles, that should be their last collection.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by keziah123: 10:40pm On Nov 07, 2013
I suppose the front is the duplex. Is the price of 800 naira inclusive of corrugation and are there any other charges for the aluminium from alahu? Thanks
helpee: Tnks to muyesky....he said on his thread he bought aluminium sheets from alahu@mulero, agege. I went there yesterday to make payment. I am using steptiles infront and longspan @the back but same colour. Longspan@ 800naira per squaremeter and steptiles@900per squaremeter
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by keziah123: 10:44pm On Nov 07, 2013
Pls confirm the total qty of the different type of wood you used at the end of the day.
helpee: I got various quotations from different carpenters and wood merchants. I decided I will be buying the wood small small so that I can properly track them and get the closest estimate with the last purchase. I went for this particular merchant cos he agreed that I can pay 75percent of cost such that if the carpenters reject any of the woods, he will just come and replace since I will still be owing him anyway. For example, he brought 254K worth of woods and I gave him 200K to balance when I need the next order. 2 by 4 =250@430naira. 2 by 3 =130@320. 3 by 4=46 @730. 2 by 6 =20@720. Faceboard=30@1300. Nail 3bags @5000. Ojagba=30@100
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 8:27pm On Nov 08, 2013
keziah123: Pls confirm the total qty of the different type of wood you used at the end of the day.
2by4 =400, 2by3=369, 3by4=56, 2by6=10, faceboard=33, 2by2=400
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by mufutau55(m): 10:07pm On Nov 08, 2013
helpee: Tnks to muyesky....he said on his thread he bought aluminium sheets from alahu@mulero, agege.

Do you know how much Allahu sell their 0.55 gauge in Longspan and Steptiles aluminum sheets per square meter?
Do you also have their full address and phone numbers?. Thanks.

Below is the picture of my finished Men's Quarter that I used a 0.55 gauge longspan sheets, the price was N1,150 per sqm then.

Hajji Mufutau

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 11:28pm On Nov 08, 2013
mufutau55:

Do you know how much Allahu sell their 0.55 gauge in Longspan and Steptiles aluminum sheets per square meter?
Do you also have their full address and phone numbers?. Thanks.

Below is the picture of my finished Men's Quarter that I used a 0.55 gauge longspan sheets, the price was N1,150 per sqm then.

Hajji Mufutau
whaoh...this is very neat. Yes I av the full address...65 osundairo street, mulero and I av the phone number of the MD. I think their .55 is about 1000naira. What's the advantage of using .55 over .45 ?
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by mufutau55(m): 12:46am On Nov 09, 2013
helpee: whaoh...this is very neat. Yes I av the full address...65 osundairo street, mulero and I av the phone number of the MD. I think their .55 is about 1000naira. What's the advantage of using .55 over .45 ?

The 0.55 gauge is thicker than the 0.45, but that is not a bad gauge either... That should hold any weather, unless the army are shooting bazooka on the roof. smiley Thanks for the full address and the phone number.. Can you shoot me phone number by email, you already have it.
I may be using the step tiles 0.45 for my Duplex when it's completed but for N100 to N200 difference per sqm, I may just use the 0.55 too,
the prices of the Aluminum roofs are just coming real down.
Please don't forget to post the pictures when it's all roofed. Thanks.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by keziah123: 4:12am On Nov 09, 2013
Thanks doc
helpee: 2by4 =400, 2by3=369, 3by4=56, 2by6=10, faceboard=33, 2by2=400
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by elogic(m): 6:45am On Nov 09, 2013
Are u erecting a mansion? Are you wondering if u will find sumone competent enough to wire the building? Do you think real talent are scarce? E-logic is the answer. We shall completly power u by experience. For more info, contact 07034734854 or nodetayo@yahoo.com or 7C6B6851
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by Nobody: 4:12pm On Nov 10, 2013
@helpee,
Bros pls can u give me the contact number for the guy doing your electrical wiring/piping.

Thnx.
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by elogic(m): 5:15pm On Nov 10, 2013
@ euromilion, nobody impresson competent without been licence by experience. Y cant u try elogic , we shall completly power you by experience. 07034734854. Drop your no sir
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 9:03pm On Nov 14, 2013
@euromillion, sorry for replying late. Will pm the number to you. We are now fully set for aluminium tommorrow. We are through with the woodwork and nogging. We are set to cover with aluminium tommorrow by HIS GRACE. Financial implication will follow appropriately

Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by mufutau55(m): 10:20pm On Nov 14, 2013
helpee: @euromillion, sorry for replying late. Will pm the number to you. We are now fully set for aluminium tommorrow. We are through with the woodwork and nogging. We are set to cover with aluminium tommorrow by HIS GRACE. Financial implication will follow appropriately

Same Almighty God who helped you to this stage will surely help you to complete the whole project and move-in in good health.
Good work, Helpee. let's know the actual cost when it's all completed. You will reap the fruit of your labor. Thank you.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by kopell: 5:19am On Nov 15, 2013
Weldone good job.
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2013
mufutau55:

Same Almighty God who helped you to this stage will surely help you to complete the whole project and move-in in good health.
Good work, Helpee. let's know the actual cost when it's all completed. You will reap the fruit of your labor. Thank you.

Hajji Mufutau
amen tnks
Re: Reconstruction Of An Uncompleted Two 3 Bedroom To A Duplex Plus Hospital by helpee(m): 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2013
kopell: Weldone good job.
tnks bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Two-Storey Building Collapses In Ijegun, Lagos (Video) / Follow Me To Thank God / Cost Of Fencing 2 Standard Plots Of Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.