Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

“Develop Your Marking Scheme And Mark Us,” Jonathan Dares Critics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Develop Your Marking Scheme And Mark Us,” Jonathan Dares Critics (1577 Views)

Swedish Bishop To Remove Crosses From Church And Mark Direction Of Mecca / Tinubu Starved Us, Jonathan Gave Us Multibillion Naira Contracts - OPC / Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Develop Your Marking Scheme And Mark Us,” Jonathan Dares Critics by Ahasco(m): 6:41am On May 30, 2013
A-ZeD:

Corruption: Alams pardon, Subsidy fraud
Debt profile increasing
Insecurity

Is that all you can give? Why not think of mor that can cover the whole thread!
Re: “Develop Your Marking Scheme And Mark Us,” Jonathan Dares Critics by Ahasco(m): 6:46am On May 30, 2013
gramci:

grin cheesy These people are very funny, they come out with fictitious assessment of Mr. President. They always come up with assessments that lacks even rudimentary empirical basis.

Why not give your own constructive assessment if you have any. I don't expect you to have any cos your are a constructive critics with no basis for justification!
Re: “Develop Your Marking Scheme And Mark Us,” Jonathan Dares Critics by Afam4evaIsASlut: 6:48am On May 30, 2013
Dike Chimezie:
He is a natural performer who is never afraid of critism most especially when they aren't baseless.
No skeleton in his cupboard.

Yeah, just that small issue of him telling us he doesnt give a damn about declaring his assets because then he would have to explain how a former Lecturer became an overnight billionaire in dollars.

Everytime I see an hypocritical statement concerning GEJ I usually look at the name of the poster or go to his previous posts...... you fxcukas never disappoint.

Why are you so hateful and why cant you ever see beyond tribe and religion.
Re: “Develop Your Marking Scheme And Mark Us,” Jonathan Dares Critics by FrankC3: 10:50am On May 30, 2013
A-ZeD:

Corruption: Alams pardon, Subsidy fraud
Debt profile increasing
Insecurity

Sir, I am sorry I can't really understand you. Under corruption, you mentioned 2 items. Alams and subsidy fraud. State pardons are meant for criminals, not saints. That you don't like Alams does not mean that the President is corrupt by exercising his powers as President. I will not try to convince you on Alams but I will tell you that the President pardoned Alams in line with the constitution, and as at the time Alams was pardoned, he has served out ALL his prison terms and ALL his loots returned. Stop dancing to popular tone, reason it through yourself. Alams was a PDP man, indicted, sentenced and served out his prison terms and in line with a deal he reached with the FG, he was pardoned after helping the country negotiate an amnesty deal that saved us billions of dollars. My worry is why you are angry at Alams pardon but silent on your party leader, Tinubu whi is also considered corrupt, not yet sentenced, not indicted but at the helm of your political party. Let me ask again, are you really against corruption or against GEJ?

On subsidy, ALL indicted subsidy fraudsters have been charged to court. Now, it is the job of the courts to determine their case and jail them if necessary. GEJ is not Buhari that jails people from the Presidential villa. The executive's job stops at charging those guys to court, if you don't know. You people say too many things that you often confuse yourselves. This is the time to take the pressure to Mrs Aloma. She is the head of the judiciary, not GEJ.

Debt profile is not increasing as you said. It is actually decreasing. Debt profile is determined as a percentage of GDP, not as a whole number. It was actually increasing before GEJ came on board and tamed it. Check the records.

On insecurity, you should be embarrassed to accuse GEJ of this too. You have a handful of crazy folks who want to make Nigeria an Islamic state and force even GEJ to change his religion and you are accusing GEJ? Well, I am not surprised, GEJ caused insecurity because he won the 2011 elections. If Buhari were to be the winner, i guess there will be no BH.

5 Likes

Re: “Develop Your Marking Scheme And Mark Us,” Jonathan Dares Critics by oshyno(m): 11:34am On May 30, 2013
Frank-C:

I don't think you know the meaning of mediocrity and developmental economics. Ok, let me bring it home.

We have two folk, both finished an MBA program in 2011. While Mr. A did his MBA in OAU, Mr. B did his at Standford. As at the time of doing the MBA, Mr. A has 5 years experience with Zenith Bank while Mr. B has 20 years experience with JP Morgan.
2 years after their MBA, Mr. A is a Regional Manager with GT Bank while Mr. B has achieved V.P position at Google.

Do you think it is sensible to call Mr. A's position a mediocre position because of Mr.B's position? If your answer is YES, then i will need you to tell me your definition of mediocrity. This is exactly why GEJ asked you to develop a marking scheme first before marking!!! You get it now?

While being a GT Bank regional manager is a very mediocre position compared to Mr. b's V.P position, it is an achievement based on his experience. And nothing really suggests that if that same guy attends Harvard or same stanford and have same privilege as a caucasian, he will not have a higher position than google VP.

Tell me one aspect of the country's life that has declined since GEJ took over power and back it up with referenced data. If there is none, then he is not 'clueless' after all since it takes some clue to maintain status quo. But if your argument is that there are improvements in these areas but they not as big as you want, then we need to agree that GEJ is making PROGRESS and then look at the possibility of achieving such margin within 2 years in office. Shouting and chanting 'mediocrity' doesn't cut it. You can even show us the bridges Cameron has built since he came to power or the mass housing estates or power plants initiated and finished by Obama in his 5 years in office, or are these guys mediocre too?

O boy see lecture. This guy is deep in d street. This space is not for boys I swear. Where dem analytical critics. Bring it on Frank-C is here.
Re: “Develop Your Marking Scheme And Mark Us,” Jonathan Dares Critics by Mylove55(f): 5:07pm On May 30, 2013
Demdem: I rate the retardeen 7.3% in all.
A pretty good score for Jonathan.
have not see anything ooo.i score him zero,i can somebody borrow trillions,generate trillions,share d trillions among friends,in d name of subsidy,more than 30 trillion(both borrow & generated)4 3yrs,only to spend 2 trillion to renovate airport 4 d rich,and a little bit in railway,4 3yrs and share 28 trillions among themselve,is dat not f9,out of 30,he score 2.how wil i be happy,i don't have job,i eat once a day.pls advice him to go,he has fail.
Re: “Develop Your Marking Scheme And Mark Us,” Jonathan Dares Critics by tomakint: 6:06pm On May 30, 2013
oshyno:

O boy see lecture. This guy is deep in d street. This space is not for boys I swear. Where dem analytical critics. Bring it on Frank-C is here.
Ol'boy like say u dey read my mind, the guy is very deep in political matters. I am following the guy straight cool
Re: “Develop Your Marking Scheme And Mark Us,” Jonathan Dares Critics by slimghost(m): 6:19pm On May 30, 2013
Frank-C:

Sir, I am sorry I can't really understand you. Under corruption, you mentioned 2 items. Alams and subsidy fraud. State pardons are meant for criminals, not saints. That you don't like Alams does not mean that the President is corrupt by exercising his powers as President. I will not try to convince you on Alams but I will tell you that the President pardoned Alams in line with the constitution, and as at the time Alams was pardoned, he has served out ALL his prison terms and ALL his loots returned. Stop dancing to popular tone, reason it through yourself. Alams was a PDP man, indicted, sentenced and served out his prison terms and in line with a deal he reached with the FG, he was pardoned after helping the country negotiate an amnesty deal that saved us billions of dollars. My worry is why you are angry at Alams pardon but silent on your party leader, Tinubu whi is also considered corrupt, not yet sentenced, not indicted but at the helm of your political party. Let me ask again, are you really against corruption or against GEJ?

On subsidy, ALL indicted subsidy fraudsters have been charged to court. Now, it is the job of the courts to determine their case and jail them if necessary. GEJ is not Buhari that jails people from the Presidential villa. The executive's job stops at charging those guys to court, if you don't know. You people say too many things that you often confuse yourselves. This is the time to take the pressure to Mrs Aloma. She is the head of the judiciary, not GEJ.

Debt profile is not increasing as you said. It is actually decreasing. Debt profile is determined as a percentage of GDP, not as a whole number. It was actually increasing before GEJ came on board and tamed it. Check the records.

On insecurity, you should be embarrassed to accuse GEJ of this too. You have a handful of crazy folks who want to make Nigeria an Islamic state and force even GEJ to change his religion and you are accusing GEJ? Well, I am not surprised, GEJ caused insecurity because he won the 2011 elections. If Buhari were to be the winner, i guess there will be no BH.

Bros i hail. This is what i call analytical skill. Its so obvious most of these dudes cant even give reasons for calling GEJ a failure. Such a pity.
Re: “Develop Your Marking Scheme And Mark Us,” Jonathan Dares Critics by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 30, 2013
Frank-C:

I will not try to convince you on Alams but I will tell you that the President pardoned Alams in line with the constitution, and as at the time Alams was pardoned, he has served out ALL his prison terms and ALL his loots returned.

Are you sure?
Re: “Develop Your Marking Scheme And Mark Us,” Jonathan Dares Critics by Mylove55(f): 10:06pm On May 30, 2013
slimghost:

Bros i hail. This is what i call analytical skill. Its so obvious most of these dudes cant even give reasons for calling GEJ a failure. Such a pity.
i have given series of reason why and how Jona score zero,read my previous post.how trillions wasted,nothing to show 4 more than 30 trillion in 3 yrs.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Could You Allow Boko Haram Bomb Your HQ . GEJ Blast Police / Rochas And HIS APC / New Robbery Style In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.