Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? (1696 Views)

TEST: Marry Her If She Can Eat This With You / Will You Still Marry Her If She Won't Fully Change Her Last Name -No Hyphenation / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by achorjp(m): 6:32pm On May 29, 2013
We can't stop talking about love and relationship because life is all about the duo.
When someone is in love, he or she can do everything possible to make the one he/she is in love with happy.
Can you marry him/her because he/she is in love with you or you rather marry because you both re in love?
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 29, 2013
Love is d first fin u consider b4 gettin married
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 29, 2013
the love has to come from both side/partner. it cant be one sided.doesnt work dat way
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 29, 2013
Marriage out of love, now that's rare.
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by Sanboy25: 12:24am On May 30, 2013

I wouldn't ever marry out of love.
To me marriage is a contract for life and don't have to be taken lightly.
I see love as something frivolous, it comes and go...
I can't plan my life on something so inconstant...
If my husband love me, that's a plus and nothing else... smiley
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by Mynd44: 5:42am On May 30, 2013
This is interesting
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by Kosigift(f): 7:19am On May 30, 2013
^^^ I tellya

Go sanboy! Go sanboy! cheesy
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by achorjp(m): 8:59am On May 30, 2013
Sanboy25:
meaning u ll leave ur husband whn d feelings u have 4 him is no more pronounced?
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by AtheistD(m): 9:03am On May 30, 2013
pc guru: Marriage out of love, now that's rare.

I did it smiley

It is great. It makes the cold, hard nights worth it. It makes challenges more manageable. Marriage without loves becomes difficult when the challenges start to arrive.
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by Godson201333(m): 9:18am On May 30, 2013
huh I should marry her just because i love her...HUH thats all shocked[code][/code]
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by AtheistD(m): 9:24am On May 30, 2013
Godson201333: huh I should marry her just because i love her...HUH thats all shocked[code][/code]

love is as good a reason as any other. Not the only reason of course.

Finances can change, other attributes/traits can change. People can even change character. So why not love. if it is there other problems can be better managed.
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by Mynd44: 9:34am On May 30, 2013
achorjp: meaning u ll leave ur husband whn d feelings u have 4 him is no more pronounced?

**whistling**
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by Sanboy25: 10:44am On May 30, 2013
achorjp: meaning u ll leave ur husband whn d feelings u have 4 him is no more pronounced?

No because I'll not have feelings for him in the first place.
Just respect, admiration, friendship, mutual understanding is needed like emotions in a marriage for me... undecided
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:58am On May 30, 2013
THE PROBLEM IS THAT LOVED IN OUR CONTEXT AS NIGERIANS OR AFRICANS HAS BEEN BASTARDIZED, SECONDLY, WE HAVE DIFFERENT INTERPRETATION OF WHAT WE CALL LOVE, YOUR INTERPRETATION MAYBE DIFFERENT FROM MINE , SO AS MINE FROM YOURS. IN AS MUCH AS I WANT TO BUY @SANBOY25 IDEA ABOUT MARRIAGE, I STILL BELIEVE THAT LOVE NOT MATTER HOW LITTLE SHOW BE AVAILABLE IN A MARRIAGE AND THE LOVE SHOULD BE SHOWN BY THE PARTIES INVOLVED.

1 Like

Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by Sanboy25: 11:08am On May 30, 2013
Handsomeemmy: THE PROBLEM IS THAT LOVED IN OUR CONTEXT AS NIGERIANS OR AFRICANS HAS BEEN BASTARDIZED, SECONDLY, WE HAVE DIFFERENT INTERPRETATION OF WHAT WE CALL LOVE, YOUR INTERPRETATION MAYBE DIFFERENT FROM MINE , SO AS MINE FROM YOURS. IN AS MUCH AS I WANT TO BUY @SANBOY25 IDEA ABOUT MARRIAGE, I STILL BELIEVE THAT LOVE NOT MATTER HOW LITTLE SHOW BE AVAILABLE IN A MARRIAGE AND THE LOVE SHOULD BE SHOWN BY THE PARTIES INVOLVED.

Hum thanks. smiley
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by Monicasque(f): 11:09am On May 30, 2013
It is better to marry when both yols are in love with each other. Love is a two way street and its hard to be in a situation where there is only 1 person giving the love and not receiving it back
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by AtheistD(m): 11:20am On May 30, 2013
Sanboy25:

But surely love adds to all the other mentioned traits. Without love how do you fight through the difficulties?
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by Sanboy25: 11:36am On May 30, 2013
Atheist:-D:
But surely love adds to all the other mentioned traits. Without love how do you fight through the difficulties?

With willpower and an objective view on the matter.
But you can continue your ministry for love, many people need it. smiley
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by AtheistD(m): 11:45am On May 30, 2013
Sanboy25:

With willpower and an objective view on the matter.
But you can continue your ministry for love, many people need it. smiley

But you dont. Are you sure you are not in love but dont just know it?

Willpower and objectivity can be fuelled by love to really push when things look bleak. I have been tested and seen the true benefits of love. I have also seen the downsides too cry
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by Sanboy25: 11:52am On May 30, 2013
But you dont. Are you sure you are not in love but dont just know it?
Willpower and objectivity can be fuelled by love to really push when things look bleak. I have been tested and seen the true benefits of love. I have also seen the downsides too cry

Of course I'm in love, but with myself. cool
Willpower OK, but do you really believe that objectivity can be fueled by something as subjective than love ?
Hard to imagine...
I'm glad to know that love has things work out for you. smiley
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by AtheistD(m): 11:59am On May 30, 2013
Sanboy25:

Of course I'm in love, but with myself. cool
Willpower OK, but do you really believe that objectivity can be fueled by something as subjective than love ?
Hard to imagine...
I'm glad to know that love has things work out for you. smiley

Yes. Because objectivity changes with changing circumstance. Plans etc of today can be made redundant by factors outside of our control and then the true test comes. It doesnt affect objectivity a great deal however.
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by Sanboy25: 12:09pm On May 30, 2013
Because objectivity changes with changing circumstance.

I can't really answer because I don't understand your point here.
To me, objectivity is always the same in any given situations...
There are not many ways to be objective, if not it is not called 'objectivity' anymore... undecided
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by haitto99(m): 12:12pm On May 30, 2013
Sanboy25:
madam u are so wrong,love comes first,other tinz follow not last,if ur husband does nt love u much,i guarantee u cheating,and difficult times
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by AtheistD(m): 12:17pm On May 30, 2013
Sanboy25:

I can't really answer because I don't understand your point here.
To me, objectivity is always the same in any given situations...
[b]There are not many ways to be objective
, if not it is not called 'objectivity' anymore... undecided [/b]

I agree. Without digressing, there are circumstances that can lead to people changing their perception of things. This might lead to their interpretation and actions to be different from what it would have been if they had prhaps a different outlook or more information. So I would say it is not necessarily different but it would sway their thinking differently. So maybe it hasnt changed but something in them has.
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by Sanboy25: 12:27pm On May 30, 2013
I agree. Without digressing,

Hahaha, you want to eat your cake and have it at the same time. wink (nothing wrong here)

there are circumstances that can lead to people changing their perception of things. This might lead to their interpretation and actions to be different from what it would have been if they had prhaps a different outlook or more information. So I would say it is not necessarily different but it would sway their thinking differently. So maybe it hasnt changed but something in them has.

Sorry but I lost myself in this part... undecided embarassed
We went too far from the original topic of the thread.... grin
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by Sanboy25: 12:29pm On May 30, 2013
haitto99: madam u are so wrong,love comes first,other tinz follow not last,if ur husband does nt love u much,i guarantee u cheating,and difficult times

I don't think that love has to do something with cheating... undecided
Some men love their wife but willingly cheat on them...
I think that it's more a problem of 'physical attraction'... undecided
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by AtheistD(m): 12:38pm On May 30, 2013
Sanboy25:

Hahaha, you want to eat your cake and have it at the same time. wink (nothing wrong here)

You are on to my wily schemes grin

Sanboy25:

Sorry but I lost myself in this part... undecided embarassed
We went too far from the original topic of the thread.... grin

Alright, let us not digress grin
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by Sanboy25: 12:51pm On May 30, 2013
You are on to my wily schemes grin
Alright, let us not digress grin

But why do you defend love so ferociously ?
I don't think that it's what the country need... undecided
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by AtheistD(m): 12:58pm On May 30, 2013
Sanboy25:

But why do you defend love so ferociously ?
I don't think that it's what the country need... undecided

smiley I am a hopeless romantic. wink

I am actually a practical man in all areas of life except the heart. I guess I spent too much time in the west sad
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by makelove2m(m): 1:18pm On May 30, 2013
For me, love doesn't exist, Can someone define love in man and or woman, What you have in there is just emotional feelings, either positive or negetive
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by Sanboy25: 1:22pm On May 30, 2013
smiley I am a hopeless romantic. wink
I am actually a practical man in all areas of life except the heart. I guess I spent too much time in the west sad

I just hope that nobody has/will take advantage of this weakness of yours, it would hurt you bad... undecided
Re: Would You Marry Her/him Because She/he Is In Love With You? by AtheistD(m): 1:28pm On May 30, 2013
Sanboy25:

I just hope that nobody has/will take advantage of this weakness of yours, it would hurt you bad... undecided

Oh... I have been hurt plenty of times wink. It is all part of life and dating. But I dont to worry too much. Experience plays a major role in avoiding heart break.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are People Really Ugly? / Why Guys Give Girls Good Comments / I Need Your Adviceā€¦ I Am The One Involved!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.