Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,805 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Are People Really Ugly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are People Really Ugly? (1697 Views)

Are People Really Born Gay? / People We Sometime Get Married To Are People We Vowed Not To Be Caught Dating / Are People Nicer To Good Looking People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are People Really Ugly? by Lilswaghanxum(m): 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2014
I really don't believe there are ugly people in the world until i saw Bance Ariticide. But it beats my imagination that this ugly people marry the most beautiful people to complement their condition.
Re: Are People Really Ugly? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
If ur pockets are wide,ur ugliness will nt mata

1 Like

Re: Are People Really Ugly? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ugly? No.

More like not too good-looking

2 Likes

Re: Are People Really Ugly? by techiegadget(m): 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2014
yes may be the looks might look UGLY but his/heart might be beautiful and that is what should matter most.
Re: Are People Really Ugly? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: Ugly? No.

You are absolutely right! Ugly is a media word. cheesy
Re: Are People Really Ugly? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ugly, true ugly, to me, is on the inside. If you have no acceptance of others, if you thrive off pain of others, you could be stunning in looks, but in attitude you are ugly.

3 Likes

Re: Are People Really Ugly? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: Ugly? No.

OP, here's your answer. cool
Re: Are People Really Ugly? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ceasar1: Ugly, true ugly, to me, is on the inside. If you have no acceptance of others, if you thrive off of pain of others, you could be stunning in looks, but in attitude you are ugly.
Gbam! cool
Re: Are People Really Ugly? by maputohq: 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
Yea...people are ugly.
Re: Are People Really Ugly? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 31, 2014
@OP
are you saying that you had never seen an ugly person until you saw Bance Articide?!
Re: Are People Really Ugly? by uglyogre(f): 8:17am On Aug 01, 2014
Yeah. there are. i am very uglyyyy
Re: Are People Really Ugly? by dmcdad: 9:12am On Aug 01, 2014
uglyogre: Yeah. there are. i am very uglyyyy
I am uglier than you. You wanna bet? Even all these small small gods wey them dey carve up and down fine pass me.
Re: Are People Really Ugly? by uglyogre(f): 10:34am On Aug 01, 2014
dmcdad:
I am uglier than you. You wanna bet? Even all these small small gods wey them dey carve up and down fine pass me.
oops. i'm uglier. you don't wanna bet. my ugly is baaaaaaaaaaad
Re: Are People Really Ugly? by xynerise: 10:40am On Aug 01, 2014
Just like we have Good and bad, there is ugly and beautiful
Re: Are People Really Ugly? by dmcdad: 10:46am On Aug 01, 2014
uglyogre:
oops. i'm uglier. you don't wanna bet. my ugly is baaaaaaaaaaad
If yours is baaaaaaaaaaad, mine is worseeeeeeeeeeeee. So you see!
Re: Are People Really Ugly? by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 01, 2014
yea people like us

1 Like

Re: Are People Really Ugly? by MizRachel(f): 10:56am On Aug 01, 2014
I have always try to condition my mind to think that NO ONE is actually ugly.. and it has helped me thus far
Re: Are People Really Ugly? by angela98(f): 10:58am On Aug 01, 2014
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Peoples definition of ugly differs. We are all beautiful in our own unique ways. I associate ugly to attitudes rather than mere physical appearance. I guess that is the reason why the ugliest of man is married to the most beautiful woman.
Re: Are People Really Ugly? by uglyogre(f): 11:05am On Aug 01, 2014
angela98: Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Peoples definition of ugly differs. We are all beautiful in our own unique ways. I associate ugly to attitudes rather than mere physical appearance. I guess that is the reason why the ugliest of man is married to the most beautiful woman.
angela, you are always too nice, we know beauty is of the heart, but that doesn't change the fact that some people are damn ugly. blame it on nature
Re: Are People Really Ugly? by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 01, 2014
Almeria: yea people like us

Your case is different. Ugly people like you ain't allowed to roam free. tongue
Re: Are People Really Ugly? by angela98(f): 11:09am On Aug 01, 2014
uglyogre:
angela, you are always too nice, we know beauty is of the heart, but that doesn't change the fact that some people are damn ugly. blame it on nature
ha ha ha ha...you are right o but what can I say?..hahaha grin grin
Re: Are People Really Ugly? by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 01, 2014
Ceasar1:

like seriouslyundecided nah it should be the other way round cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are People Really Ugly? by dmcdad: 11:15am On Aug 01, 2014
uglyogre:
I agree with you. People just look f9r a way to put it more nicely, but the reality remains the same. Someone said there is nothing like ugly, but not-too-good looking. I disagree with that. If there are different ways or words to classify or rather quantify one's good looks, I believe same could be done to quantify one's not-too-good looks. There are people who are average, good looking, very good looking, gorgeous/stunning, drop-dead gorgeous and have jaw-dropping beauty. If good looks can be classified hierarchically as the aforementioned, then not-too-good looks can be done too. That is why we have below-avearge, ugly, wugly, wòwò and so on.... Lol cheesy
Re: Are People Really Ugly? by dmcdad: 11:18am On Aug 01, 2014
Ceasar1:

How about ugly guys like me? Abi you wan say guys no dey ugly? OBJ fine? Taribo nkor? What of that Zambia player or so...? Him fine? If all those ones fine, I still get hope be that. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are People Really Ugly? by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 01, 2014
Almeria: like seriouslyundecided nah it should be the other way round cheesy
Nah, You are too ugly + you're a geek = super ugly. tongue
Re: Are People Really Ugly? by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 01, 2014
dmcdad:
How about ugly guys like me? Abi you wan say guys no dey ugly? OBJ fine? Taribo nkor? What of that Zambia player or so...? Him fine? If all those ones fine, I still get hope be that. cheesy

IMAO! na Only God go judge your case. grin You self dey call names abi.. grin grin
Re: Are People Really Ugly? by dmcdad: 11:23am On Aug 01, 2014
Ceasar1:

IMAO! na Only God go judge your case. grin You self dey call names abi.. grin grin
My broda na so we see am oooooo. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are People Really Ugly? by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 01, 2014
Ceasar1:
Nah, You are too ugly + you're a geek = super ugly. tongue
lovely its bera this way atleast no one to bug me everyday with" babe can I be ur bf?"smiley

1 Like

Re: Are People Really Ugly? by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 01, 2014
Almeria: lovely its bera this way atleast no one to bug me everyday with" babe can I be ur bf?"smiley

That isn't brainy. Do you want to be a Nun? undecided
Re: Are People Really Ugly? by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 01, 2014
Ceasar1:

That isn't brainy. Do you want to be a Nun? undecided
yup

1 Like

Re: Are People Really Ugly? by kagari: 11:49am On Aug 01, 2014
Almeria: yea people like us
I av neva seen an uglier girl than you. Sorry babe life must be hard
Re: Are People Really Ugly? by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 01, 2014
kagari: .
I av neva seen an uglier girl than you. Sorry babe life must be hard
I hear that everyday cheesy so its no longer a new thing for me smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some People Think That Single Mothers Are Prostitutes Or Whores? / Is It Adviceable To Still Be In Contact With Your Ex? / Pastor Convicted For caressing Woman's Breast When She Was Sleeping Inside Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.