Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested (20065 Views)

Pirates Raid Nigeria Police Armoury, Seize Weapons / Hezbollah Terror Cell Uncovered In Kano / Kidnappers' Training School Uncovered In Delta (2) (3) (4)

Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by mrofficial(m): 12:15am On May 30, 2013
la Capri: No wonder buhari was boasting dat d dog & d baboon would b soaked in blood.
All d enemies of Nigeria will eat their own flesh & drink their blood....

When did Buhari say that?
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by Nobody: 12:16am On May 30, 2013
eazysally: JESUS!!!!! Am scared!!! No wonder that baskad shekeau was calling on those terrorist infested countries to come to his aid am start smelling the presence of hizbolla,alshabab and algaeda in this discovery. Does it means my beloved country Nigeria is nolonger save?? What is this country turning to in our own eyes..God save us frm this war and give us victory..Plz God give our security agents more clues and insight to uncover many such amouries!!
i hate reading pessimistic write up like this. Fear and confusion is what i see. Mtcheeeww! Relax and pray and wish the boys success na
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by lonelydora: 12:16am On May 30, 2013
That Custom man that was arrested has killed us in this Nigeria.

Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by laCapri: 12:21am On May 30, 2013
mr.official:

Ask google

Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by IGBOSON1: 12:22am On May 30, 2013
browncool: How did these sophisticated weapons got into the country and traveled all the way to Kano? We are not talking of tens of weapons but hundreds and above.

^^^They must have come through the desert via our porous borders that leak like a sieve.

Are these part of the arsenal these bastards are using to make Nigeria ungovernable? No wonder the bokites have a seemingly inexhaustible supply of weapons.

You see why i believe that by 2015, a point must be made by sane people in this country that evil cannot be rewarded with 'presidency'; you cannot have blood on your hands (blood of innocent southerners/Christians) and turn around to say we should ignore all that......close eye, and vote in a core northern moslem, just because you say it's the turn of the north!

The kind of people i share a country with! sad Prepared to spill the blood of their 'fellow countrymen' just to prove a point; does this make sense to any God fearing person?

Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by DarkFive: 12:28am On May 30, 2013
J12: How come the security agencies who are always quick and happy to tell the world about something like this haven't said a word?
Cuz they aint stewpid
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by mrofficial(m): 12:30am On May 30, 2013
la Capri:
Ask google

Google didn't claim he said so. So WTF?
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by DarkFive: 12:32am On May 30, 2013
la Capri: No wonder buhari was boasting dat d dog & d baboon would b soaked in blood.
Flashback I still wonder what he meant
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by Bashirfuntua(m): 12:32am On May 30, 2013
God save Nigerians from this devilist act of Boko haram. This is in noway teaching of any religion

Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by rhymesteey(f): 1:30am On May 30, 2013
Yeeeparipa!!! Wetin I dey do for Kano again I don port ooooooo

Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by Banjoramos(m): 1:40am On May 30, 2013
I wont bliv dis until i see a clear evidence
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by chris365(m): 1:48am On May 30, 2013
mr.official:

where do you live? Cos only a learner will ask this kinda question.

Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by Yujin(m): 2:40am On May 30, 2013
You've heard nothing yet. They are busy preparing for 2015 while most of you are depending on the army. Nothing will happen to the man.

Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by kabba7(m): 3:43am On May 30, 2013
[quote author=gramci]Just find and kill them, we will discus human rights later

this is clasical biafran propaganda
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by kabba7(m): 3:52am On May 30, 2013
[quote author=la Capri]No wonder buhari was boasting dat d dog & d baboon would b soaked in blood.

buhari said.the.gospel.truth.if.anyone.tries to.rig.election in nigeria 2015.he.shall.see.hell
by.the.way.this.reports.look.very.much.like the biafran propaganda style abi the chief of army staff na igboman? just asking for clarification !!
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by LBT: 4:18am On May 30, 2013
koruji: Again the iranian link seems clear. Are Nigerian muslims mainly sunnis? I ask because that gives us the other reason Iran would be doing this apart from helping Hezbollah and other terrorist to create their "islamic" empire.

iran is shia while saudi sunni; shia are few less than 30% of muslims while sunnis are the majority. Nigerian muslims are mostly sunnis and only 15% are shia

Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by Nobody: 5:00am On May 30, 2013
Muslims want to destroy the world. What r they doing with arms? they should feed their poor people. Muslims are the poorest people in the world.

Billions of Muslims in Aghan, somalia,niger,chard,mali,bukina faso, parts of Philippines, Indonesia, Yemen,Pakistan,Iraq,Palestine, Rahingra, India, Bangladesh, northern Cameroon, Eritrea, northern Nigeria needs food and polio vaccines.

Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by Nobody: 5:02am On May 30, 2013
chris365:

where do you live? Cos only a learner will ask this kinda question.

Dont blame him. He is one of those under-age posting their ugly photos on NL.
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by grandstar(m): 5:29am On May 30, 2013
ArQueBusieR: Hezbollah? Good job, JTF.
find your reference to hezbollah amusing. they are shiites while boko are sunni.
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by grandstar(m): 5:32am On May 30, 2013
ril19: i suggest a house-to-house search of that Bompai area , including the adjoining Hadejia road which houses alot of those Lebanese nationals. How could they even wish Nigeria peace when their own home is in shambles. Notin notin 4 Hizbollah in naija o.
lebanon is not in shambles.
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by rasputinn(m): 5:33am On May 30, 2013
This is the reason Buhari,the emir of his town and other enemies that have vowed to make Nigeria ungovernable for President Jonathan kicked against house to house searches by our gallant jtf troops,now we see a bit of what they're trying to hide

Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by Nobody: 5:42am On May 30, 2013
If they like let them import millions of weapon against 2015 election,we in d south south are also preparing so hard 2 make sure that GEJ complete his solid 8yrs,there weapons can nt b match ours in the NIGER DELTA,however i jst pity those indigenous christians in NORTH WEST and NORTHEAST,i hav a very strong believ that nigeria wil not survive this, and when nig. divide,imagin $261m everyday accruing to the SOUTH SOUTH from oil proceeds,we will build 100 of PARIS,LONDON,NEWYORK,TOKYO,BAIJIM,GENEVA,HAVANA etc and d northerners wil b at d receivin end wit poverty,disease,almajiri,oppresion and sharia law,thus cutting there muslims limb and hand in the name of allah and muhd

Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by nerodenero: 5:59am On May 30, 2013
I feel the southern part of this country should be battle-ready.These god-forsaken northern leaders wont stop until their desires are granted.Good will surely overcome evil.

Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by omoredia: 6:20am On May 30, 2013
Me: Buhari! Buhari!! Buhari!!!
Buhari: yes papa!
Me: how many times did I call u?
Buhari: 3 times papa
Me: God is watching u!!!
Buhari: ?

Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by Burger01(m): 6:28am On May 30, 2013
This Ta'al of a guy, just hang him. Ok, don't hang him just yet, but torture him to rat out his supporters and sponsors.

Good Job to the Security guyz. Who says we are not capable of handling terrorism? Just can't stop wondering how these munitions got into the country. Now I remember a top custom officer was recently arrested for aiding easy passage of munitions smuggled in by those terrorists at the border. Could be one of the routes this Lebanese smuggled such fear gripping amount of munitions into the country. Damn! imagine packing munitions into the large containers with shovels!!

sad
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by Youngzedd(m): 6:38am On May 30, 2013
mr.official:

Are you not a Nigerian?

The trees knows about it.

Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by Afritop(m): 6:39am On May 30, 2013
THEY SHOULD MENTION THE NAMES OF THE COUNTRIES CULPABLE OF CONCEALING SUCH ARMS TO AVOID SABOTAGING THE SECURITY SITUATION OF THE COUNTRY.
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by gbadexy(m): 6:41am On May 30, 2013
The part that got ♍ƺ wondering is the 8 Ak47 rifles said to have recovered while an eye witness counted over 300!
Something is not adding up!
I too thought the number of rifles was rather small especially with "uncountable" ammunitions.
I hope the other missiles and explosives were correctly listed and also hope short practices aren't being practiced with someone trying to divert some to sell.
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by Omexonomy: 6:43am On May 30, 2013
But they have almost achieve half of what they promise

Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by mindyourword: 6:43am On May 30, 2013
We know how other countries in the World brutalised my fellow Nigerians if find guilty, same measure must be applicable to these peace hating LEBANESE when trialed and found guilty. Shikenah

Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by Youngzedd(m): 6:47am On May 30, 2013
Burger01: This Ta'al of a guy, just hang him. Ok, don't hang him just yet, but torture him to rat out his supporters and sponsors.

Good Job to the Security guyz. Who says we are not capable of handling terrorism? Just can't stop wondering how these munitions got into the country. Now ,[B]I remember a top custom officer was recently arrested for aiding easy passage of munitions smuggled in by those terrorists at the border.[/b] Could be one of the routes this Lebanese smuggled such fear gripping amount of munitions into the country. Damn! imagine packing munitions into the large containers with shovels!!

sad

Sure.
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by anonimi: 7:05am On May 30, 2013

Security sources close to the military told Vanguard, on condition of anonymity, in Kano that the highly coordinated military operation was carried out following a tip-off by a suspect under investigation.

The military, police and intelligence units CANNOT DO IT ALL, they need the cooperation of responsible, vigilant citizens sharing information with them on suspicious movements, behaviour, persons, packages etc.

It is in our own interest to be vigilant and inform appropriate authorities of ANYTHING or ANYONE suspicious. You never know who the next VICTIM will be.

Ben Bruce: 'Dangote Is More Powerful Than Buhari' / Border Closure: Benin, Niger Haven’t Met Our Conditions – FG / How Buhari Can Achieve N1 To $1