Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested (20063 Views)

Pirates Raid Nigeria Police Armoury, Seize Weapons / Hezbollah Terror Cell Uncovered In Kano / Kidnappers' Training School Uncovered In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by craigj: 3:34pm On May 30, 2013
I can bet that one or two of the top men @ the Immigration's and the Police headquarters there in Kano knows something about these weapons. Imagine the distance btw the three.. All within the same locality..
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by 1121: 3:48pm On May 30, 2013
If weapons of this magnitude had found themselves into the country under the government of Jonathan, who is a southerner, despite all his effort to curb the security challenges, it simply means the north cannot be trusted with power come 2015. because, if they are given full power, the likes of Buhari could build a warehouse for ammunition storage to fight the course of jihad and impose sharia in the nation completely
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 30, 2013
1121: If weapons of this magnitude had found themselves into the country under the government of Jonathan, who is a southerner, despite all his effort to curb the security challenges, it simply means the north cannot be trusted with power come 2015. because, if they are given full power, the likes of Buhari could build a warehouse for ammunition storage to fight the course of jihad and impose sharia in the nation completely

Gbam!
When they said they would make Nigeria ungovernable,they had already prepared for it
Their gallows will swallow them
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by nmaihat: 3:57pm On May 30, 2013
Ayatullah:

'Boko Haram' guys are not our enemies, they are our fellow citizens who were led to desperation as a result of Police extra-judicial killings of their leaders and members.......the facts are there in black and white, in pictures and in electronic recordings (video and audio) never too late to say sorry to them, compensate them, and bring those policemen who led us to this mess to justice.
Are you for real? shocked
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by TechyGuy: 4:16pm On May 30, 2013
And someone will tell me the North are not in support/sponsoring the crisis.

Will anyone tell me how these terrorists moved such arsenal and pile them up close to a police and immigration headquarters?

Those in the community could be aware as well but they most likely support the ideology.

When I lived in the north, I saw foreigners(from Middle East) that I wasn't just comfortable with the explanations I was given about why they were in Nigeria. Very close to the description of this man's lifestyle. This was even before BH became popular.
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by ArQueBusieR(m): 9:11pm On May 30, 2013
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by Onyocha: 9:36pm On May 30, 2013
[b]

may God Almighty deliver Nigeria from the clutches of Israel and the US during this Jonathan (niger delta) administration.

last it was Iranian made weapons bought by gambia that Israel plotted to get ceased in Lagos,and the Iranians were arrested.

now Lebanese businessmen who are Shia Muslims and have nothing to do with salafist (shia hating) boko haram (a Wahhabi alqaeda affiliate) are now arrested and framed for "ties" with boko haram.as for "ties" with Hezbollah,what does "ties" mean? Hezbollah isn't depending on the money of businessmen to organize itself.hezbollah gets Iranian funds in hundreds of millions of dollars,and Syrian government support.

moreover,this would be a case of hypocrisy to the maximum.just last month when the Lebanese president,Michel Suleiman,visited Nigeria,the Lebanese agriculture minister Hussein Haj Hassan (a member of Hezbollah),accompanied him.he was one of the accompany members of the president's entourage.why didn't Nigeria arrest him? since when is Hezbollah a "terrorist organization" in the eyes of Nigeria? even the European union has so far refrained from designating Hezbollah as a "terrorist organization",and European officials often hold meetings with Hezbollah officials.german intelligence officials conduct prisoner exchanges between Hezbollah and Israel.hezbollah has MPs in the Lebanese parliament and ministers in the government,and represents the Shia Muslim community,which is the largest single religious community in Lebanon making over 40% of the total population.

as usual in Israel designed plots,the stories are either not consistent or contradictory.there is an attempt to link Shia Lebanese to Salafist/Wahhabi Boko haram.(note the west is supporting Wahhabi/salafist terrorists in Syria).and there is an attempt to link them for "ties" with Hezbollah "plotting" against Israeli and western targets.which claim are we going to believe? and the most sad,annoying and ignorant part is when Nigerian officials dramatize when the word "Hezbollah" is mentioned,without regarding the above stated facts.

Israel and the US should stop taking Nigeria as a field to execute their plots against their own enemies because our president is not a hausa man;a hausa man as president is known for being tough against western dictates .in Nigeria we live peacefully and embrace all foreigners and treat all strangers kindly.

[/b]
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:32pm On May 30, 2013
ZACHIE: how come no Kano based NLer has come to confirm this event? How>?
have confirmed it, and i saw some of the classified photos
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by chiste1: 3:01pm On May 31, 2013
I work in an Israeli owned security company here in Lagos,while a Lebanese is the operation manager construction department and Indians as both our Financial Director and IT Managers respectively.....Baba God na ur hands we dey ooo!!!
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by MistadeRegal(m): 6:11pm On Jun 03, 2013
So Nigeria has now become Foreign Terrorists Hideout? May GOD help us!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Our First Lady's Airline (air Peace) Pictures / PDP Commences Committal Proceedings Against Amaechi, Army Chiefs, Others / Fire Incident At NNPC Station In Kaduna (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.