Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested (20064 Views)

Pirates Raid Nigeria Police Armoury, Seize Weapons / Hezbollah Terror Cell Uncovered In Kano / Kidnappers' Training School Uncovered In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by Nobody: 7:18am On May 30, 2013
nijanigga: This is just one of many.
Southerners must be at alert,i have seen signs of northern rampage not long ago 3 times against 'infidels'. These could be measures secretly and evilly being put in place to counter...certain things like 2015 or perharps that 1914 clause that gives uninterested regions the leeway to secede..the south must not sleep..if you like giggle over this.

2 Likes

Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by gbokukueba(m): 7:27am On May 30, 2013
This is getting worrisome at the rate weapons are stockpiled in the north i will not be suprised the south doing the same as well... we need to be vigilant that Nigeria still stands after 2015.

1 Like

Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by everyday: 7:29am On May 30, 2013
I will commend the police for a job well done
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by kelvincoll(m): 7:30am On May 30, 2013
gramci: Just find and kill them, we will discus human rights later

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:31am On May 30, 2013
If You guys see the pictures of these bombs and ammunition, the ied making materials and all sort of weapons, i saw the some of the pictures and some of the officers even side they have never discovered weapons and bombs of this magnitude since the begining of the crisis, it was really a classified operation because investigation is still on going. Indeed a lebanese was arrected. He dug a very big hole inside his house to keep all these weapons.
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by anonimi: 7:36am On May 30, 2013
Handsomeemmy: If You guys see the pictures of these bombs and ammunition, the ied making materials and all sort of weapons, i saw the some of the pictures and some of the officers even side they have never discovered weapons and bombs of this magnitude since the begining of the crisis, it was really a classified operation because investigation is still on going. Indeed a lebanese was arrected. He dug a very big hole inside his house to keep all these weapons.

How can we see what you have not shown us

You think sey we be winch ni abi shocked

2 Likes

Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:39am On May 30, 2013
anonimi:

How can we see what you have not shown us

You think sey we be winch ni abi shocked
So sorry, i'm not in a position to show picture, neither am i authorized to do so, a friend showed me and deleted it immediately. It is a military thing and beyond me.

1 Like

Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by oiseworld: 7:39am On May 30, 2013
May God bless the informant that supplied this information. May he and his family know peace always.

May God protect the JTF and give them the skills to tackle wicked forces in Nigeria. May they return complete to their families after every operation.

May God Bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by oiseworld: 7:41am On May 30, 2013
Handsomeemmy: So sorry, i'm not in a position to show picture, neither am i authorized to do so, a friend showed me and deleted it immediately. It is a military thing and beyond me.

Thank you.
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by shakur4luv(m): 7:56am On May 30, 2013
and the man his not afraid of sleeping in dat house hmmmm i wonder how he is not having bad dream with all dat bad weapon in his house
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by Nobody: 8:08am On May 30, 2013
This northern guys are just disgusting. Kudos to the informant, such person deserves a NATIONAL AWARD. Gen Buhari should be arrested along with those yeye northern elders led by sultan. The Army should be careful of sabotage within their ranks and kudos to President Jonathan, Africa's best ever President. This WAR shall come to an end, we SHALL win this WAR either by flushing the islamist out of the system or by secession... one thing is sure, the war shall come to an end. Fresh Air till 2019

3 Likes

Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by successking: 8:20am On May 30, 2013
JTF, more power to your elbows. More is still expected because you are capable.
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by nig2change: 8:27am On May 30, 2013
Gallant JTF. Kudos Ihejirka.
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by Nobody: 8:50am On May 30, 2013
Where are those rooting for CPC, Buhari and ACN? This is just one of many. Let the entire north, including Kogi state be srutinized. Hopefully, we will make more discoveries.
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by wazobiaN9(m): 8:51am On May 30, 2013
Excerpt: "....However, a civilian eyewitness, who lives in the neighbourhood, said he counted over “300 AK-47 riffles and I saw soldiers packing ammunition using shovels into some large containers from the house.”

This erodes the credibility of this story very much! Only a mad man will use a shovel to pack ammunition that includes grenades, surface to air missiles and other explosives!!! On top of that he must be an advanced counting machine... he conveniently counted over 300 AK-47 rifles from his window during the heated operation... !!! undecided undecided undecided

Abegi!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by ddeola: 9:01am On May 30, 2013
Eureka ! Guys continue the combing. Thumbs up
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by beordune(m): 9:07am On May 30, 2013
Picture please......
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by Handsomeemmy(m): 9:07am On May 30, 2013
wazobia_N9: Excerpt: "....However, a civilian eyewitness, who lives in the neighbourhood, said he counted over “300 AK-47 riffles and I saw soldiers packing ammunition using shovels into some large containers from the house.”

This erodes the credibility of this story very much! Only a mad man will use a shovel to pack ammunition that includes grenades, surface to air missiles and other explosives!!! On top of that he must be an advanced counting machine... he conveniently counted over 300 AK-47 rifles from his window during the heated operation... !!! undecided undecided undecided

Abegi!!! grin grin grin
What they use shovel to pack was rounds for Ak 47 riffles, they were much and scattered, believed the story or not, that was what happened, there is no gain saying in this story, it is just the truth.

1 Like

Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by bigiyaro(m): 9:25am On May 30, 2013
40 air-to-surface
missiles, 50 cluster bombs, 200 rocket-
propel launcher, eight AK-47 rifles, 200
military hand grenades, uncountable
number of live ammunition and certain
military hard wares deployed to destroy
Armoured Personnel Carriers, APC. Oboy am scared,
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by mu2sa2: 9:38am On May 30, 2013
The search for illegal arms must be extended to all parts of the country, if they are really serious about it. In niger delta everybody knows that Asari and other bandits are browbeating because they have even deadlier arms hidden. This find in kano should be thoroughly investigated because the culprits could be anyone, including top army brass themselves. Let`s hope that if it`s pdp people that are implicated gej will not hush-hush the matter as usual or blame it on the opposition. There`s also the possibility of it being a set up to tarnish some people as brainless individuals are already doing on this thread. Wicked people are capable of every evil.
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by gabbytabby: 9:52am On May 30, 2013
While I was an advocate for 1 Nigeria, this one tire me oh. As I have always said, we need people in the South to get into farming cos most of the food comes from the North.
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by gidiMonsta(m): 10:11am On May 30, 2013
I dey laff oo..wetin concern hezbollah or Iran with any of this? Nigerians sha like to sensationalize things. The Lebanese man is probably just a gun runner making money in a 'hot-zone', the stash discovered in kano is not surprising. Its not a secret in intelligence circles that Ukrainians, Nigerians, South Africans, Iranians, Lebanese and Americans are making a lot of money from the conflicts in and around Africa.

1 Like

Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by bornosheikh: 11:08am On May 30, 2013
'The part that got ♍ƺ wondering is the 8 Ak47 rifles said to have recovered while an eye witness counted over 300!
Something is not adding up!'

Chop already don begin. Naija army must eat na. Why do you think there are so many arms in free delivery and supply around Naija.

Only reason boko is strong is because the army is so weak. During Civil War, different Naija battalions would fight for equipment at the Lagos docks. United we stand, divided we chop.
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by macjurek(m): 11:08am On May 30, 2013
HOUSE TO HOUSE SEARCH BEST OPTION AND EVEN MOSQUES,CHURCHES AND SHRINES.

I strongly advice the JTF to continue their good work God that is not partial will give them more wisdom and strength to succeed in this fight for peace and fresh growth in the North.

We are ashamed that a Country ,where to North Economy that Sustain the Country before Crude Oil discovery is failing like this,but i pray God should help all inclusive of the President and Cabinet Members,Senate,Governors,Local Government Chairmen,Councillors,Royal Fathers,Community Leaderships for wisdom and knowledge to achieve Success.

This is my brief..................

Engr.Amos Omogege.

Email: omogege@yahoo.com
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by Ayatullah(m): 11:41am On May 30, 2013
40 Air to surface missiles in a house?..........they are meant for use by jet fighters........is Boko Haram having war planes?............lies, lies ,lies and lies!!!
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by fineworker(m): 11:42am On May 30, 2013
searay: The Lebaneese must be granted amnesty or I riot
Sultan of sokoto will support you on this amnesty.
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by fineworker(m): 11:55am On May 30, 2013
Ayatullah: 40 Air to surface missiles in a house?..........they are meant for use by jet fighters........is Boko Haram having war planes?............lies, lies ,lies and lies!!!
You should have said that the entire story is a lie too, or rather that nothing like that happenned.
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by reganvida: 12:00pm On May 30, 2013
emmysenior: I wish Nigeria security operatives have intelligent and swift officers who are capable of covert ops, so that they can infiltrate the enemies, gather infos and annihilate their top leaders, put the rest in confusion and finally massacre all.

Kudos the jft on this one. Kill them all............ Don't stop until there are gone extinct.
Like jack bauer ni!! grin
emmysenior: I wish Nigeria security operatives have intelligent and swift officers who are capable of covert ops, so that they can infiltrate the enemies, gather infos and annihilate their top leaders, put the rest in confusion and finally massacre all.

Kudos the jft on this one. Kill them all............ Don't stop until there are gone extinct.
Like jack bauer ni!!
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 30, 2013
barcanista: This northern guys are just disgusting. Kudos to the informant, such person deserves a NATIONAL AWARD. Gen Buhari should be arrested along with those yeye northern elders led by sultan. The Army should be careful of sabotage within their ranks and kudos to President Jonathan, Africa's best ever President. This WAR shall come to an end, we SHALL win this WAR either by flushing the islamist out of the system or by secession... one thing is sure, the war shall come to an end. Fresh Air till 2019
you guyz please don't be funny.this dude probably confessed during torture.he's most likely a criminal implicated in the investigation.trying to save his neck by ratting out on his partners in crime

1 Like

Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by Tintinix: 12:25pm On May 30, 2013
So I wonder what the Emir of Daura would be thinking now that a house to house search had revealed this much cache of weapons that it had been named as an armoury!

Also the truth is no matter the level of intelligence if there is no reliable informant progress might be slow.

Shem is vindicated.. there is indeed a very strong 'oga at the top' mentality, that makes workers not to question obvious misnormal, The other day a senior customs officer had been approving and personally clearing weapons using 'oga at the top' permit.
Next question.. who are these ogas at the top
Maybe this Ta'al can begin to say.. But Lebanese are quite secretive!

1 Like

Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by Ayatullah(m): 12:36pm On May 30, 2013

'Boko Haram' guys are not our enemies, they are our fellow citizens who were led to desperation as a result of Police extra-judicial killings of their leaders and members.......the facts are there in black and white, in pictures and in electronic recordings (video and audio) never too late to say sorry to them, compensate them, and bring those policemen who led us to this mess to justice.
Re: Armoury Uncovered In Kano & Lebanese Arrested by ZACHIE: 1:41pm On May 30, 2013
how come no Kano based NLer has come to confirm this event? How>?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Arraigns Maj Gen. Atewe, 3 Others Over N8.5bn NIMASA Scam(pics) / Buhari Weighs Options As Cabinet Reshuffle Tops Agenda / PDP Criticises Lai Mohammed Over $500 Million Loan For NTA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.