Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them (18566 Views)

43-year-old Virgin Gets New 8in Inflatable Bionic Pen.is - OMG / OMG! 7ft 8in Giant Finds Love With A Woman Almost 3ft Smaller Than Him (photos) / Should A Man Be Taller Than His Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 31, 2013
Ishilove: It doesn't matter his height, as long as I am happy with him, looks don't count. It is better I am happy and have peace of mind with a midget than ending up with a 6'4 adonis that will cause me unending heartache and high bp undecided

lol @ ya pics, is dat ya screaming yesss, ok, someone must have been under those sheets and that someone must have been punching lil buttons.
Re: Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them by sweettease(f): 7:32pm On May 31, 2013
phoinix:

like seriously, and what would you bring to the table.
Am tall, dark, beautiful, well-mannered, intelligent and smart.... So a taller guy that is smart isn't too much to ask for tongue
phoinix:

Na lie, 2 of my sit mates are taller than dat, me sef be 6'2 and I get to see taller people everyday.
And where is dat? undecided
Re: Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 31, 2013
sweet-tease:

Am tall, dark, beautiful, well-mannered, intelligent and smart.... So a taller guy that is smart isn't too much to ask for tongue
-\

Choi! I don begin dry trip
Re: Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 31, 2013
Re: Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them by sweettease(f): 7:59pm On May 31, 2013
CFCfan:

Choi! I don begin dry trip
Just don't fall wink
phoinix:

I see... and very opinionated too, I dey trip. Can you be my candy bar I so want to unfold?
Am fine being just sweet-tease, don't want to add candy-bar to d mix - too sugary embarassed
Re: Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 31, 2013
sweet-tease:

Just don't fall wink

Am fine being just sweet-tease, don't want to add candy-bar to d mix - too sugary embarassed
LWKMD cheesy cheesy
He meant a diff kind of 'candy'
Re: Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them by sweettease(f): 8:10pm On May 31, 2013
CFCfan:
LWKMD cheesy cheesy
He meant a diff kind of 'candy'
Of-course I know, just innocently playing along..... I can't literally be too sugary
Re: Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 31, 2013
Fantasy land!

Nowadays youths spend more time fantasizing and daydreaming about frivolous things than they spend on brainstorming on how to be resourceful, creative, useful and vital to the society.

Fantasies and daydreams only make people end up unhappy at the end because no matter what, you can never win in every area of life, have it at the back of your mind- you must have something to cry about and wish you had, that's life for us, so daydreamers, wake up and face your futures pls.

You don't achieve great things by daydreaming, wishing and fantasizing, wake up!

2 Likes

Re: Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 31, 2013
...my boyfriend should be 10ft, dark, fair, short, huge, slim, my girlfriend should be slim, plump, long, tall, huge short, blah, blah, blah...

At the end of all these fantasies, nature will definitely give you who you merit and deserve, so stop daydreaming and if you try to force it, you may end up hurting yourself and your future, so be careful with how you fantasize, and the things you say.

Face your studies, business, career, handwork, and do your best as human, be good and pray for the best and be thankful and quit fantasizing and comparing your life with that of others, be happy with whatever you have. Goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them by Ishilove: 8:39pm On May 31, 2013
phoinix:

lol @ ya pics, is dat ya screaming yesss, ok, someone must have been under those sheets and that someone must have been punching lil buttons.
Perv undecided
Re: Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them by Ishilove: 8:42pm On May 31, 2013
sweet-tease:

Am tall, dark, beautiful, well-mannered, intelligent and smart... So a taller guy that is smart isn't too much to ask for tongue

You go fear advert na grin
Re: Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them by sweettease(f): 8:49pm On May 31, 2013
Ishilove:
You go fear advert na grin
Lmao he askd me wat I am bringing to the table na, and dats just a tip of d iceberg so stop hating jawe tongue
Re: Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 31, 2013
Whew, I'm 6'2 and still growing
Re: Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 31, 2013
not all girls like tall men. To me i'm 6.3ft and because of my fairness a girl i talk to thinks i be a cheat person cause of my height. Tried to convince her though i admit some shot girls do kind of wink sometimes. But hey i'm a serious person and what i do don't give me time for girls. So that make her thinks i flirt around.
Re: Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them by tiwasiaife(m): 9:19pm On May 31, 2013
Sanboy25:
Hm I wouldn't like to be taller than my man....
Am begining to fall inlv wid u. Wnt to openly tel nairalanders that ple shld keep off. I lv her and she lvs me. Ask her.
Re: Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 31, 2013
Ishilove:
Perv undecided

hey,like ya I committed my imaginative mind to paper, I am a fan of ur short stories though.
Re: Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 31, 2013
I'm 5'6 what are my chances? undecided
Re: Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them by Princessmel(f): 9:41pm On May 31, 2013
ojingbe: love ya picture.tripn badly hope am nt gonna fall
Thanks love, don't you worry I'll catch you if you fall wink
Re: Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them by Nobody: 10:32pm On May 31, 2013
Which explains why small small girls run and marry older mehn, meanwhile men r really looking for women that canchallenge them and compliment them!
Re: Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 31, 2013
ojingbe: no its nt cos am 6.5ft and till growing but am slim and cute

let me see your picture ? tongue
Re: Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them by Nobody: 11:21pm On May 31, 2013
I'm 6'2 tall and average body built, my friends say am too talk though they are short in height.. Well,I prefer ladies that are about 5'8 - 5'9 atleast I can still look into the middle of her head while standing beside her.. smiley
Re: Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them by albacete(m): 11:29pm On May 31, 2013
Princessmel:
Ha you saw the hidden message wink I like u

*his head swells*
Re: Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them by albacete(m): 11:44pm On May 31, 2013
ojingbe: love ya picture.tripn badly hope am nt gonna fall
heish, BACK OFF!
Re: Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them by seunny4lif(m): 12:40am On Jun 01, 2013
Princessmel: At 5'8"I would like to grow taller to be 6feet and my future partner should be 6'9"
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them by seunny4lif(m): 12:42am On Jun 01, 2013
yuzedo: am tall i iroko tree wit stamina like horse. wink if u needed a horseband wit goood genes for ur chidren well.... press PM to contact me, 1st come 1st serv but dont fight i can handle ALL of u wink

... ok, is ok to figth over me aka mr eligibe bachalor cos notin goood come easyy. come one come alll wink (exept migget short dwaf ugly babe wit yellow teeths and flat nyash no brezz + dont look like rita domminick!!) angry angry angry angry
You no well oooh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them by seunny4lif(m): 12:51am On Jun 01, 2013
fifa456n: Whew, I'm 6'2 and still growing
shocked shocked shocked Where u won grow reach?Iroko?Hmmm,abeg dash me small inches abeg becos am 4'5Ft embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them by jayauthentic(m): 4:57am On Jun 01, 2013
man na man... Whether tall or short... Take a look at ma guy 2short
Re: Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them by agohavivi(f): 7:23am On Jun 01, 2013
I hate it when a man is shorter than his partner. My ex used to be a few inches shorter than me. I never liked it. Then I used to wish I could step on his feet, hold his sides and stretch him so that he could be a few inches taller, at least. Thank God we parted ways. I can imagine wishing for such all the days of my life. Today I'm married to a man who is slightly taller than I am. To be sincere, it's a great relief.

1 Like

Re: Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them by puyaca(m): 8:18am On Jun 01, 2013
Ify Angela: I'm 5'6 what are my chances? undecided
for a lady dats not bad , jst make sure you keep your shape .
Re: Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them by swtxt(f): 8:29am On Jun 01, 2013
agoha_vivi: I hate it when a man is shorter than his partner. My ex used to be a few inches shorter than me. I never liked it. Then I used to wish I could step on his feet, hold his sides and stretch him so that he could be a few inches taller, at least. Thank God we parted ways. I can imagine wishing for such all the days of my life. Today I'm married to a man who is slightly taller than I am. To be sincere, it's a great relief.

I can relate grin grin grin thank God we parted ways too. now my man is taller and I can finally wear them heels cool
Re: Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them by Luvlydevin(m): 9:10am On Jun 01, 2013
to me i love girls that are tall, but gals that are not up to my height but up to 5'8 to 6'3 aren't a bad choice for me, gals just love me and my friends cause we are tall am 6'6 and gat so many things to offer, ladies if you aren't tall just be more interesting and i can even kill my tall boring girl for you
Re: Women Want Partners Who Are 8in Taller Than Them by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 01, 2013
sweet-tease:
Guilty as charged embarassed embarassed embarassed
Except in my case its 7inches
So wen am on my 6inch heels he wil stil be an inch taller kiss
But its just fantasy

Real talk#
He should be taller than I am, even if its an inch cos at 5'8, there rnt much 6'3guys out there and dats the reality of it all.
So are you saying those of us above 6 feet are special?gringringrin I'm 6 feet 2inch while my └♡̨̐√ƺ is 5 feet light skinned and beautiful with d Toni Braxton shape.that's my medicinegrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Good News To All Nija Guys - Beware / Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? / A Thread For Ugly Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.