Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,527 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter - Science/Technology (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter (125743 Views)

'Helicopter' Manufactured By Two Boys In Anambra State / Homebuilt Radio Control Airplane / Homebuilt Gas Turbine Engine For Helicopter Propulsion. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Pakingzzz(m): 9:02am On Jan 11, 2016
Nice build.. Do get a kitchen scale e.g (one that is calibrated in grams, with precisely 1kg, 2kg, or 3kg but not more than 5kg reading capability)
You should learn to start weighing every single bit of material you add to your heli.
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Tommyclancy(m): 3:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
I do not have that with me here but you said patience is the best thing to do,am looking forward for who to help me with

1 Share

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Tommyclancy(m): 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
am starting to make a new rc helicopter with my materials at home so it is called homemade rc helicopter.the transmitter and reciever i have is for ps3,can it work with my helicopter also my esc will be made from this circuit below.swashplate is not a hard thing to do but what is most important is my main hiller rotor head thats what seems to be comple.my lipo battery will be found headset,minh mp3 and so on,so am soldering like five together to create a high volt.my tail will be shaft drive.also my servo will made from mini phone vibrator motor with some mini gear and potentiometer what i need now mini mp3 player.very soon i will start explaining and post some pics of it.

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by younggenius1(m): 2:42pm On Dec 22, 2016
Tommyclancy:
My nam is tomiwa am buildin a rc heli al i nid is servo esc gryo tx rx nd swashplate
hey tomiwa see can you help me i wanna build a fixedpitch helicopter,i just want it to lift up thats all,,,,how can i,cuz.It seems you gat the idea
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 23, 2016
This thread has inspired me... kudos Kingsley.. Hope you achieved what you dreamt of years ago?
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Pakingzzz(m): 12:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
HenryDion:
This thread has inspired me... kudos Kingsley.. Hope you achieved what you dreamt of years ago?
Yea it did
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by younggenius1(m): 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
Tommyclancy:
I do not have that with me here but you said patience is the best thing to do,am looking forward for who to help me with
please tommyclancy would you help me i stay in lagos,can you tell me where to get gear,high speed motor
my main blade was made from aluminiun soda can
all i cant make is the rotor head
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by victorigwe: 11:54pm On Apr 08, 2017
waw thats a nice work, Brother were did u both ur parts, were do u risite?
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by victorigwe: 11:56pm On Apr 08, 2017
waw that a nice work, brother were did u both ur parts??
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by victorigwe: 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2017
kings i di too much, i love ur work
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by victorigwe: 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2017
hi my name is igwevictor, i made this heli , and power it with 24v lead acid battery, need ur help to make it fly @ kingzzz, they always crash and crash.

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by victorigwe: 9:09pm On Apr 09, 2017
how my mini homamade heli crash when i power it using 18v.

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by victorigwe: 9:11pm On Apr 09, 2017
Vedio.

whatapp me, 09032292949

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by victorigwe: 9:14pm On Apr 09, 2017
am from anambra state onitsha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by victorigwe: 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
so here is how i made the rc heli.
Step1: the body is circuit board, drill a hole.
Step2: get a tube add ur bearings.
Step3: add ur brush motor and the tube.
Step4: add ur gears and shaft:
Step5: add landing gears and tail .
Step6: add ur tail motor,
Step7; i use circuit board for the rotor head.
Step8: i made my blade with aluminum and wood,
Step9: i balance the blade both tail and main blade.
Step10: power it with 24v two lead acid battery.
Thank u for helping.

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by victorigwe: 9:22pm On Apr 09, 2017
so here is how i made the rc heli.
Step1: the body is circuit board, drill a hole.
Step2: get a tube add ur bearings.
Step3: add ur brush motor and the tube.
Step4: add ur gears and shaft:
Step5: add landing gears and tail .
Step6: add ur tail motor,
Step7; i use circuit board for the rotor head.
Step8: i made my blade with aluminum and wood,
Step9: i balance the blade both tail and main blade.
Step10: power it with 24v two lead acid battery.
Thank u for helping.

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by victorigwe: 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
Here!?

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by victorigwe: 9:33pm On Apr 09, 2017
pleace do waitch the vedio, Run is the name, cause it is dangerous lol, they dont fly they are just crazy, that's why i need ur help @kinzzzzzzzz

1 Like

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Pakingzzz(m): 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
Cool
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by 556Hardelnwosu(m): 9:47am On Jul 17, 2017
Pakingzzz:
These gyros were also sent. All are AVCS(Angular vector control system)
wooow
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by ztwoem: 10:11am On Jan 30, 2018
thank you veru mych, i like you article
http://www.freewing-model.com
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by ambruzjnr: 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2018
Pakingzzz:
(4) 1 big bearing ball (for the ball joint)
where did u get the ball bearingand mini bearing
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by ambruzjnr: 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2018
HOMEMADE RC HELICOPTER
i will be showing you guys how i scratch built my rc helicopter and the materials i am using are all homemade including my transmitter and receiver and my electrical component.
MAKING THE SWASHPLATE;
The swashplate is a device that controls the helicopter.It consist of the upper part(moveable) and the lower part (stationary) with a ball.
Materails needed
a ball
plastic ballholder
the upper rotating part
a small round metal plate
handle for control linkage

1 Share

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by ambruzjnr: 7:51am On Dec 02, 2018
HOW TO ASSEMBLE THE SWASHPLATE
After having the materials u will now put it together.
STEP 1;put the ball in the ballholder.
STEP 2;cover the swash plate with the metal plate.
STEP 3;fix the upper part of the swashplate and add ur handle for control linkage

1 Share

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by Bumbee112(m): 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2019
Can I purchase one of you transmitter and receiver from you am also working on my tc black hawk helicopter my contact benjaminfelix117@gmail.com
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by pakingzzzzz(m): 11:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
Happy new year

1 Like

Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by herzernIsHere: 11:51am On Jan 01, 2020
pakingzzzzz:
Happy new year
Guy! I'm fuçking proud of you.

I sense you are a graduate now? Right? Even more shocking is that you are not an engineering student.
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by pakingzzzzz(m): 4:26pm On Jan 01, 2020
herzernIsHere:

Guy! I'm fuçking proud of you.

I sense you are a graduate now? Right? Even more shocking is that you are not an engineering student.

Thanks.
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by faruvc: 6:55am On May 11, 2022
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by FarmTech(m): 11:42pm On Jan 04, 2023
Noce thread. Did any of the heli flew?
Re: Homebuilt Radio controlled Helicopter by pakingzzzzz(m): 10:00am On Jan 05, 2023
FarmTech:
Noce thread. Did any of the heli flew?

Yes it did flew. Whatcha the videos on YouTube of the craft flying

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

5 Animals That Actually Never DIE! / Download First Touch Soccer 2017 ( FTS 17) Apk And Data File / How To Clear GOTV E016 And E48-32 Error Message (step By Step)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.