Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Why Is It Difficult For Female To Speak Their Mind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Difficult For Female To Speak Their Mind (1302 Views)

10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships / Why Is It Difficult To Woo Guys On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Difficult For Female To Speak Their Mind by matured(m): 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2008
HEY guys.
this has been bothering my mind.
I discover that a girl will like a boy but sometimes she wont express her mind and when the guys pass she will say to her friend "omo i dey trip for that guy oh"
Now The question is:why is it so difficult for our female folks to speak their mind to the guy they trip or love?

pls i want use to do justice to this question
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Female To Speak Their Mind by Dreloaded(f): 6:49pm On Apr 29, 2008
and here I thought our problem was that we talked TOO much.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Female To Speak Their Mind by kazy02(m): 6:58pm On Apr 29, 2008
j-reloaded wats up can we hookup?
ao can i meet u, can i hav ur number?
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Female To Speak Their Mind by StephenP(m): 4:57am On Apr 30, 2008
kazy02:

j-reloaded wats up can we hookup?
ao can i meet u, can i hav your number?
[size=13pt]LOL! You just made my night with this line. You won't get it till you watch this video[/size]

[flash=425,355]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m75g_A731q0&hl=en[/flash]
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Female To Speak Their Mind by PoliteActivist: 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2023
matured:
HEY guys.
I discover that a girl will like a boy but sometimes she wont express her mind and when the guys pass she will say to her friend "omo i dey trip for that guy oh"
Now The question is:why is it so difficult for our female folks to speak their mind to the guy they trip or love?

DestinedForGrea:

Oh lol okay! I been dey surprised o.
(Another one from 2008 cheesy)

The reason is summarized below

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Female To Speak Their Mind by Anny69: 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2023
PoliteActivist:

(Another one from 2008 cheesy)

The reason is summarized below
Fortunately, things are changing now.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Female To Speak Their Mind by Silentgroper(m): 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2023
Tf are you guys resurrecting a thread that is resting in peace for

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Female To Speak Their Mind by dkidd: 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2023
Our society made them so
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Female To Speak Their Mind by Palazee(m): 7:32pm On Dec 27, 2023

This one don pass lazarus own grin
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Female To Speak Their Mind by MrCork: 7:39pm On Dec 27, 2023
matured:
HEY guys.

angry
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Female To Speak Their Mind by MrCork: 7:40pm On Dec 27, 2023
matured:
HEY guys.

Great idea
bros why dont u do sexxxChange so u can turn to female sir....this will help u understand there mind! (no oofeince) angry
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Female To Speak Their Mind by PoliteActivist: 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2023
Anny69:
Fortunately, things are changing now.

Maybe a tiny little bit. Doesn't mean men's mindset have changed though
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Female To Speak Their Mind by PoliteActivist: 7:58pm On Dec 27, 2023
dkidd:
Our society made them so

EXACTDOMUNDO!!!
Nlfpm this is a topic worth discussing

Re: Why Is It Difficult For Female To Speak Their Mind by PoliteActivist: 8:06pm On Dec 27, 2023
Silentgroper:
Tf are you guys resurrecting a thread that is resting in peace for

Why not
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Female To Speak Their Mind by GreatAchiever1: 8:07pm On Dec 27, 2023
Back to da, back to da past Samurai Jack, Watch Out!
Re: Why Is It Difficult For Female To Speak Their Mind by Little21: 8:13pm On Dec 27, 2023
Without speaking their minds, all this "assholes men" speaks ill of them with whatever chance they have. So how are they going too?

But that's for girls being intimated by men.

(1) (Reply)

Any Body That Leaves His Or Her Mailbox Open Is Looking For A Relationship / When A Lady Gives You The Cold Shoulder / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.