Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Any Body That Leaves His Or Her Mailbox Open Is Looking For A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Body That Leaves His Or Her Mailbox Open Is Looking For A Relationship (1301 Views)

Ladies / Guys, Share Two Of The Traits That Leaves You In Love / Belgian Man Leaves His Wife Of 19 Years. The Reason? How Did He Never Suspect? / 5 Features On Your Body That Makes You Instantly Attractive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Body That Leaves His Or Her Mailbox Open Is Looking For A Relationship by luka1981(m): 10:04pm On Dec 07, 2008
Any body that leaves his or her mailbox open for easy contact is desperately looking for a relationship, or what do you think, nairalanders grin grin grin
including me and other controversialists. grin grin grin
Re: Any Body That Leaves His Or Her Mailbox Open Is Looking For A Relationship by chika98: 10:06pm On Dec 07, 2008
LMAO! I have nothing to say . . . yet.
Re: Any Body That Leaves His Or Her Mailbox Open Is Looking For A Relationship by CrazyMan(m): 10:07pm On Dec 07, 2008
I think you shouldn't have started a topic just because of that.
Re: Any Body That Leaves His Or Her Mailbox Open Is Looking For A Relationship by sillyboy(m): 10:08pm On Dec 07, 2008
Your assumption only suggests that you have been checking people's profile for their contacts. This is tantamount(did I get the spelling right?) to stalking and according to you desperate for relationship.

Gbam.
Re: Any Body That Leaves His Or Her Mailbox Open Is Looking For A Relationship by smurf1(f): 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Nahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! dont think so at all, oya folks come defend urselves, oh, grin grin grin grin
Re: Any Body That Leaves His Or Her Mailbox Open Is Looking For A Relationship by Sauron1: 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2008
luka1981:

Any body that leaves his or her mailbox open for easy contact is desperately looking for a relationship, or what do you think, nairalanders grin grin grin
including me and other controversialists. grin grin grin

What makes u so sure of that??
Re: Any Body That Leaves His Or Her Mailbox Open Is Looking For A Relationship by MrCrackles(m): 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2008
Stupid thread
Re: Any Body That Leaves His Or Her Mailbox Open Is Looking For A Relationship by CrazyMan(m): 10:14pm On Dec 07, 2008
I strongly believe that he's an attention seeker.
Re: Any Body That Leaves His Or Her Mailbox Open Is Looking For A Relationship by luka1981(m): 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2008
please i am not saying you people should now start closing your mail box, i am only asking the main importance of it. despite the fact that i like female friends  kiss kiss kiss i am still afraid to open my mail box wink grin
Re: Any Body That Leaves His Or Her Mailbox Open Is Looking For A Relationship by tope2000(f): 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2008
Lmao@thread grin
Re: Any Body That Leaves His Or Her Mailbox Open Is Looking For A Relationship by sillyboy(m): 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2008
@ OP.

Gerraout jor. . . .
Italian gay! angry
Re: Any Body That Leaves His Or Her Mailbox Open Is Looking For A Relationship by chamotex(m): 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2008
Your time at the cyber cafe will soon run out
Re: Any Body That Leaves His Or Her Mailbox Open Is Looking For A Relationship by Okijajuju1(m): 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2008
MrCrackles:

Stupid thread

Darn you Crackles.

Stop beating me to it.  angry

@ Poster

I'm lost for words, Brash has said it all.
Re: Any Body That Leaves His Or Her Mailbox Open Is Looking For A Relationship by smurf1(f): 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2008
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!, Eya pele op, grin grin
Re: Any Body That Leaves His Or Her Mailbox Open Is Looking For A Relationship by luka1981(m): 10:41pm On Dec 07, 2008
guilty conscience need no accuser, but clear conscience fears no accusation. the greatest freedom on earth is freedom of speech, for the good nairalanders, i first opened my mail and i got more than five emails everyday including yahoo yahoo people claiming to be girls asking me my occupation etc and i closed it, then my question is this, should i close it because of these yahooyahoo people or should i open it because i want female friends?
Re: Any Body That Leaves His Or Her Mailbox Open Is Looking For A Relationship by luka1981(m): 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2008
come with points and do not close your mail box or insult people. it takes the lowest mentality to insult people
Re: Any Body That Leaves His Or Her Mailbox Open Is Looking For A Relationship by omega25red(m): 12:06am On Dec 08, 2008
a person who leave their mail box open sounds like a serial killer to me setting trap for someone to step into
Re: Any Body That Leaves His Or Her Mailbox Open Is Looking For A Relationship by yehmi01(m): 12:40am On Dec 08, 2008
Leaving ones mail box open has both positive and negative side. i would also like to meet new friend and get to
exchanged ideas and all sorts.

BUT 4 Nija na -ve plenty pass.

Its hard to believe even when u get a mail from a family friend saying onetin or the other Let alone a stranger
Even if Him Be Woman self. SO

Omo tins day happen O  Make Una No dull u na self.
If u they find relationship? well good luck as u ''OPEN CECIMEE''
But be ready to receive mails  from every scamer around shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked together with ur LOST AND FOUND LOVE cool cool cool
Re: Any Body That Leaves His Or Her Mailbox Open Is Looking For A Relationship by lucabrasi(m): 12:43am On Dec 08, 2008
@poster
i agree with you but not totally,some leave their emails on their profiles for business purposes while others just dont see anything wrong wid it, didnt think anything of leaving mine on till i started getting some weird requests from males and females on here
Re: Any Body That Leaves His Or Her Mailbox Open Is Looking For A Relationship by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:57am On Dec 08, 2008
You must be some hell of an aproko.
Re: Any Body That Leaves His Or Her Mailbox Open Is Looking For A Relationship by arramyjay: 6:02am On Dec 08, 2008
No not always true.

(1) (Reply)

How To Tame Your Angry Man? / What Do Ladies Expect From Men? / Lost Him Because I Couldn't Say What I Felt,he Is With Someone Else And It Hurts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.