Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me (2640 Views)

In A Relationship If You’re Not Feeling These 12 Things, It Isn’t True Love / Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? / 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me by Loadedtech: 8:49am On May 31, 2013
]I've been dating my girlfriend for over a year now but suddenly i noticed her closeness to my senior in school, they guy had already made a love proposal to her but she turned him down but yet this guy refused to stop caring and paying too much attention to her, and my girlfriend also does to him too, they share pictures with one another nd he do call nd text my girlfriend frquently, about three weeks ago was the birthday of my girlfriend, the birthday was on friday but my girlfriend wasn't around on that day so i couldnt visit her to celebrate with her, i asked her if she will be available but she replied no. Later i found out that in that same week , she invited this guy to her house to give her the gift this guy promised her but never invited me, when i got to her house yesterday i saw this gift and i was shocked, she was the one who told me it was that guy who gave her the gift and anytime i tell my girlfriend that this closeness is too much and i'm not feeling comfortable with it she will tell me that i'm too jealous. During sometimes back, that guy told me that 'this your girl that you are fightung for, i wont leave her and stop all what am doing until i get her from you' so this thing is givin me a troubled mind since and with all what i'm seeing.though she has already told me she cant leave me because of any guy and she cant doubledate but it seems this guy really wants to win her heart and my girl is giving him her attentions also.. Pls what can i do?
Re: I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me by texaco1: 9:16am On May 31, 2013
grin
get a job and get busy

5 Likes

Re: I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me by BlackPeni5: 11:19am On May 31, 2013
Loadedtech: ]I've been dating my girlfriend for over a year now but suddenly i noticed her closeness to my senior in school, they guy had already made a love proposal to her but she turned him down but yet this guy refused to stop caring and paying too much attention to her, and my girlfriend also does to him too, they share pictures with one another nd he do call nd text my girlfriend frquently, about three weeks ago was the birthday of my girlfriend, the birthday was on friday but my girlfriend wasn't around on that day so i couldnt visit her to celebrate with her, i asked her if she will be available but she replied no. Later i found out that in that same week , she invited this guy to her house to give her the gift this guy promised her but never invited me, when i got to her house yesterday i saw this gift and i was shocked, she was the one who told me it was that guy who gave her the gift and anytime i tell my girlfriend that this closeness is too much and i'm not feeling comfortable with it she will tell me that i'm too jealous. During sometimes back, that guy told me that 'this your girl that you are fightung for, i wont leave her and stop all what am doing until i get her from you' so this thing is givin me a troubled mind since and with all what i'm seeing.though she has already told me she cant leave me because of any guy and she cant doubledate but it seems this guy really wants to win her heart and my girl is giving him her attentions also.. Pls what can i do?

You sound like you're still in Secondary school based on the "senior" remark. Please face your studies and forget about fighting over women at this stage of your life.
Re: I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me by Oohrhii(m): 11:39am On May 31, 2013
Loadedtech: ]I've been dating my girlfriend for over a year now but suddenly i noticed her closeness to my senior in school, they guy had already made a love proposal to her but she turned him down but yet this guy refused to stop caring and paying too much attention to her, and my girlfriend also does to him too, they share pictures with one another nd he do call nd text my girlfriend frquently, about three weeks ago was the birthday of my girlfriend, the birthday was on friday but my girlfriend wasn't around on that day so i couldnt visit her to celebrate with her, i asked her if she will be available but she replied no. Later i found out that in that same week , she invited this guy to her house to give her the gift this guy promised her but never invited me, when i got to her house yesterday i saw this gift and i was shocked, she was the one who told me it was that guy who gave her the gift and anytime i tell my girlfriend that this closeness is too much and i'm not feeling comfortable with it she will tell me that i'm too jealous. During sometimes back, that guy told me that 'this your girl that you are fightung for, i wont leave her and stop all what am doing until i get her from you' so this thing is givin me a troubled mind since and with all what i'm seeing.though she has already told me she cant leave me because of any guy and she cant doubledate but it seems this guy really wants to win her heart and my girl is giving him her attentions also.. Pls what can i do?

You seriously don't know your worth...ill advice you to just face your studies..or work and let things play out naturally, forget about her promises about not leaving you for another guy n stuffs.. ladies do break marriage vows, so what is class vow undecided Mr don't fool yourself, just work more on bettering your own personal life..at the end all go join.

Kids of these days.. and na person dey hustle for your school fees ooO, you dey here dey form lover boy undecided
Re: I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 11:41am On May 31, 2013
Black Peni5:

You sound like you're still in Secondary school based on the "senior" remark. Please face your studies and forget about fighting over women at this stage of your life.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me by ITbomb(m): 12:07pm On May 31, 2013
I will let sexkillz handle this. He is skilled in dealing with juvenile stupidity

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me by Monicasque(f): 12:30pm On May 31, 2013
smiley
Oohrhii:

You seriously don't know your worth...ill advice you to just face your studies..or work and let things play out naturally, forget about her promises about not leaving you for another guy n stuffs.. ladies do break marriage vows, so what is class vow undecided Mr don't fool yourself, just work more on bettering your own personal life..at the end all go join.

Kids of these days.. and na person dey hustle for your school fees ooO, you dey here dey form lover boy undecided
Re: I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me by MrCork: 12:39pm On May 31, 2013

Whaaaat?? ....are u not a man? ..SLAP HER FACE!!? angry

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 31, 2013
Well I expressly believe she is already cheating on you. Remember I said I believe.

This may not be true but trust me she is having feelings for the guy and she is already seeing you as incomplete in certain areas.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me by slymm(f): 1:39pm On May 31, 2013
Darling, you will learn in time that women are smart, they wwill cheat on you and stare you in the face, and you will never ever know. She promised you nothing, let her and the senior be. They deserve each other.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 31, 2013
Just kip doin d tins u were doin wen she fell in love wit u den wait n see if she will change, if she doesn't den u av to treat her d way she is treating u n dnt look back.
Re: I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me by Loadedtech: 1:55pm On May 31, 2013
@tjololade:
Well I expressly believe she is already cheating on you. Remember I said I believe.

This may not be true but trust me she is having feelings for the guy and she is already seeing you as incomplete in certain areas.
can you pls gv me an evidence that she is already cheating pls
Re: I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me by Youngpo413: 2:07pm On May 31, 2013
Loadedtech:

the whole thing is as plain as pikestaff and you are here asking for an evidence again,guy you dey dull o.
Re: I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me by Beync(f): 2:14pm On May 31, 2013
And tomorrow this one will blame jamb for his failure.instead of facing the book they send you to school for you are fighting over girlfriend.nansense

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 3:41pm On May 31, 2013
KEEP HER AS A GIRL TOY AND KEEP SEARCHING FOR YOUR GF
Re: I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 31, 2013
If you honestly answer these question of mine, I'll tell you the solution to this problem.

Question: Can you tell the man who pays your school fees what you just told us now? And why?

How much do you make a month as salary?

We need to get to the root of this matter.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 31, 2013
Re: I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me by mysticgal(f): 4:16pm On May 31, 2013
Na your school fees you the use sponsor girl. undecided
Re: I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me by Loadedtech: 4:23pm On May 31, 2013
sexkillz: If you honestly answer these question of mine, I'll tell you the solution to this problem.

Question: Can you tell the man who pays your school fees what you just told us now? And why?

How much do you make a month as salary?

We need to get to the root of this matter.
my dad pays my school fees and i'm not yet a worker, i'm a 200L Futa Student
Re: I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me by texaco1: 4:34pm On May 31, 2013
Loadedtech:
u just spoiled the whole matter for urself.i will just sit back and watch the missiles arrive .happy viewing

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me by temi4fash(m): 4:35pm On May 31, 2013
Loadedtech:

what d f....

you in 200l n you fighting over a babe..

e b like say dis guy neva know as he dai b..

when ur CGPA enter intensive care unit then you will no Wats up...

you go drink garri tire cos if its d same futa alot of the gals here are hungry

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 31, 2013
Even pple dat asn't seen a school gate b4 are saying face ur studies,studies studies and studies,tell me aw many of u are facin ur studies without avin dat special sum1 in ya lyf..all work bt no play makes u a dumb!!@op leave dat gurl alone,stp payin attention 2 ha..if shez urz she wil surely cum bck,meanwhile enjoy ur lyf wif d remainin fishes in d river.

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 31, 2013
Loadedtech:
great futarian, guy i be ex futarian but i dey work for abj now, no fall futa boys hand o, you know say we no dey carry last
Re: I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me by temi4fash(m): 5:04pm On May 31, 2013
rigormortis:
great futarian, guy i be ex futarian but i dey work for abj now, no fall futa boys hand o, you know say we no dey carry last

Greatest Futarian....

D guy no fit stand d hit joor.. except he wan drink garri as av said.. or maybe him get change wey him fit throw around...
Re: I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 5:04pm On May 31, 2013
What I find offensive is a girl like the girl mentioned by the op, why sit on the fence when you got a choice? Why not free this love-struck guy and go on with your free-giver ''senior'' or warreva? Op, spare yourself the grief. And let this scarlet female be if you can't handle such excesses!!!
Re: I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 31, 2013
Step up ur game bro ..... U re in a competition !!!

Don't dull yaself cuz ur girl is gonna call u off soon ........unless u step up ur game,be a man !!!

Better still ......... Concentrate on your future ----- EDUCATION !!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me by alaricsaltzman: 5:37pm On May 31, 2013
Lemme tell u d honest truth!!! Face ur books and grad wiv a good result...there's tym 4 everything...life's 2 short 2 be competing 4 a gal with ur so-called senior...I mean its not just worth it!!! Trust me, wen the time comes, u'll get another one...fish pkenty 4 river bro...NA just beta hook u need...
Re: I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 31, 2013
am talking from experience , i encountere same n my 200l n d uni, the babe has left you.....she is sleepn with dat guy........ a birth day is a special day....meant to b shared with those u care abt, but she turned u down n invited ur frnd. so let her go, face ur gp.
though is not gonna b easy....but do wat i did, snub her, focus on ur studies, till i left esut, becus of dat incident, i had no biz wit any gal....and it paid off.....I MADE A COMFORTABLE 2.1= 4.15, I WAS D 3RD BEST STUDENT N MY DEPT.....FORGET D BABE, TAK HRT, LIFE ISNT AS U C IT,

1 Like

Re: I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me by Nogen: 5:56pm On May 31, 2013
Loadedtech:

Then face your studies dude!
Re: I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 31, 2013
If you chase woman you will loose money but if you chase money women will chase you. Your gf is cheating on you, how you take expect her to stay with you alone, you fit change her BB everytime there is a new release? All the cloths, shoes & hair wey she dey wear na you dey buy them give am abi you think se na her pale dey buy them. Abeg Next time don't fall in love so much except you are ready for marriage. Face your studies and think of future.
Re: I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me by alaricsaltzman: 6:04pm On May 31, 2013
Sen Danny: am talking from experience , i encountere same n my 200l n d uni, the babe has left you.....she is sleepn with dat guy........ a birth day is a special day....meant to b shared with those u care abt, but she turned u down n invited ur frnd. so let her go, face ur gp.
though is not gonna b easy....but do wat i did, snub her, focus on ur studies, till i left esut, becus of dat incident, i had no biz wit any gal....and it paid off.....I MADE A COMFORTABLE 2.1= 4.15, I WAS D 3RD BEST STUDENT N MY DEPT.....FORGET D BABE, TAK HRT, LIFE ISNT AS U C IT,
Ur post is more of showing off than advice...no hard feelings bro...
Re: I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me by SpicyMimi(f): 6:39pm On May 31, 2013
Loadedtech:
shocked
Seriously *faints*

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is These Normal ? (ladies Only Pls) / Say No To Bleaching, Black Is Beautiful.. Check Out These Beautiful Black Faces / Why Should I Respect Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.