Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,045 members, 7,838,633 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me (2644 Views)

In A Relationship If You’re Not Feeling These 12 Things, It Isn’t True Love / Do You Feel Comfortable With Your Friend Dating Your Sibling? / 3 Years Together And I'm Not Feeling Him Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me by Nomski0(f): 7:00pm On May 31, 2013
SpicyMimi:
shocked
Seriously *faints*

I dey tell you babe.
@op, you.re in 200l? Then go for another girl na, you're too young for anything serious with the girl so just forget her.
Re: I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 31, 2013
When people are dumping their babes, someone is still chasing them.
Re: I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me by Pdizzle(m): 9:20pm On May 31, 2013
Give a dog a bone, leave a dog alone and it'll find its way home...to keep a chic in futa aint easy tho, but do wat u suppose to do if shez urs..shez urs
Re: I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me by eduson002(m): 10:20pm On May 31, 2013
Loadedtech: ]I've been dating my girlfriend for over a year now but suddenly i noticed her closeness to my senior in school, they guy had already made a love proposal to her but she turned him down but yet this guy refused to stop caring and paying too much attention to her, and my girlfriend also does to him too, they share pictures with one another nd he do call nd text my girlfriend frquently, about three weeks ago was the birthday of my girlfriend, the birthday was on friday but my girlfriend wasn't around on that day so i couldnt visit her to celebrate with her, i asked her if she will be available but she replied no. Later i found out that in that same week , she invited this guy to her house to give her the gift this guy promised her but never invited me, when i got to her house yesterday i saw this gift and i was shocked, she was the one who told me it was that guy who gave her the gift and anytime i tell my girlfriend that this closeness is too much and i'm not feeling comfortable with it she will tell me that i'm too jealous. During sometimes back, that guy told me that 'this your girl that you are fightung for, i wont leave her and stop all what am doing until i get her from you' so this thing is givin me a troubled mind since and with all what i'm seeing.though she has already told me she cant leave me because of any guy and she cant doubledate but it seems this guy really wants to win her heart and my girl is giving him her attentions also.. Pls what can i do?
. Sorry to ask u dis,shee u be mumu?
Re: I'm Not Feeling Comfortable With Their Closeness Pls Advice Me by temi4fash(m): 12:07am On Jun 01, 2013
Pdizzle: Give a dog a bone, leave a dog alone and it'll find its way home...to keep a chic in futa aint easy tho, but do wat u suppose to do if shez urs..shez urs

u no as he dai b.....

wit a ratio of abt 5 guys to 1 gal u dont ecpect anythin less...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is These Normal ? (ladies Only Pls) / Have You Ever Fallen In Love With Someone You Haven't Met ??? / Guyz Can You Date Her?see Pic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.