Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera (17908 Views)

Ex US Army Chief Says Nigeria, Boko Haram Not Usa's Priority / Plane Crash:olu Falae's Son And Ondo Commissioner, Deji Falae, Among Dead / Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria Offensive - The Story Not Told!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 01, 2013
HAH: The question is What are the military hiding ? They should come clean and give unhindered access to the war front the way we see in syria, iraq, mali and afghanistan.

If humanitarian groups and the independent media has access there will be no place for all this propaganda by the Boko Haram and Army
And has the access given to press in these places you mentioned ended the war there.
By the way, there is no reporter covering the syria war, all the videos you see on aljazeera are from activists and rebels.. Don't you hear when the reporter says the videos can't be independently verified

5 Likes

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by instinctg(m): 12:16pm On Jun 01, 2013
Front page pls, we won't succumb to this arabic propaganda

1 Like

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by jmaine: 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2013
Just another nonsense
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by miqos02(m): 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2013
abati gave a good response
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by mactoni91(m): 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2013
are they(boko haram ) no civillians b4?
Abi na military dem be b4?
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by gramci: 10:08pm On Jun 01, 2013
lacasa: The truth can never be hidden.

Funny n sillyy nigeriansgrin they now sayin al-jazeera is a boko-haram sympathetic international news station gringringrin

#.. Can nigerians be this dull cheesy

There is nothing wrong with taking out civilians working with terrorist. In-fact it is absolutely necessary to weaken the terrorist.

Boko-Haram gave Me N5000 To Burn Schools - Teenager
https://www.nairaland.com/1309580/boko-haram-gave-me-n5000-burn#16008315
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by jude33084(m): 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2013
naanxie: OP pls get your fact right! D dude isn't α BH mole,he is α nigerian soldier. i just wonder why he wld betray his country and grant that interview to aljazeera of all stations!

What do you call that? A mole or BH? undecided
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by plendil: 10:12pm On Jun 01, 2013
Is it okay for one innocent person to die so that five others, equally innocent, can live?

The truth, painful and callous it may sound, is that there will always be collateral damage in these types of conflicts. Its unfortunate, but inevitable.

1 Like

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by gramci: 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
It appears that Aljazeera hid the call of BH requesting for support from their arab brothers. grin

He called on like-minded Islamists in countries including Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq to join the fight to create an Islamic state in Nigeria.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/05/boko-haram-seeks-help-from-afghanistan-others-claims-victory-over-jtf/.

2 Likes

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by chaloner(m): 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
dat guy may even b dat shakau or wat we are looking for...............aljezera=boko H
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by jude33084(m): 10:14pm On Jun 01, 2013

Funny n sillyy nigeriansgrin they now sayin al-jazeera is a boko-haram sympathetic international news station gringringrin

The only dull people I see are your BH brothers looking for food to survive cheesy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by gramci: 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2013

you don chop? i hear say food no de una camp grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by mmimahbub(m): 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2013
mactoni91: are they(boko haram ) no civillians b4?
Abi na military dem be b4?
Mr.Smart Guy.... Cant you differentiate between Militants-Rebels-Military- and Civilians Bloody civilian like you creating a mess online. I blame MTN for giving you free MB.
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2013
the assent of that source of theirs betrays them, obviously not a Nigerian assent, any one with a very keeen mind shoulkd have noticed dat ( there is no Nigerian assent in that speech)
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2013
Boko boys are in deep shit. Nigerian army are hitting dem badly. So surprised I've not hesard any sucide bomb attack of late. LMAO. You guys are doomed. Spare no BH souls including those housing them. Infact, a house to house check needs to be carried out to effectively fish them out. This is very interesting, they shouldn't allow any communication in that zone untill mission accomplished. When they wia bombing and killing innocent people including the south-east and christians, they all kept quiet. I'll also urge them to search the emir's house as well, no stone should be left unturned. God bless Nigerian Army, its time for war, war, war against terrorism. Long live GEJ, 2015, let's go there.

6 Likes

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2013
kkkp: Why will u c wen those killed r nt frm d east[b][/b]
where you dump dat your big eye like eagle egg. They are doomed, they'll all die by thesame gunpowder.

1 Like

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by collynzo2(m): 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2013
gramci: It appears that Aljazeera hid the call of BH requesting for support from their arab brothers. grin

So true
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by collynzo2(m): 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2013
mmi-mahbub:

Mr.Smart Guy.... Cant you differentiate between Militants-Rebels-Military- and Civilians Bloody civilian like you creating a mess online. I blame MTN for giving you free MB.
The Jihadists are not happy
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by maasoap(m): 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2013
Nigerians are hypocrites. We all knew the reason why FG ordered the telecommunication cut off in the affected areas as well as the reason for preventing journalists (both local and international) from accessing the area, but we just wouldn't accept publicly. Because it is not your people today and because it is not your region today doesn't mean it can't be your people and region tomorrow. Let's be frank, atrocity is really going on.
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2013
Many of you people do not know aljazeera like I do.
Their boss is the prince of qatar, a man reknown for financing terrorism in Libya and MAli for example.
Aljazeera has been sent out of several arab countries and Israel because it was either proven that Aljazeera did propaganda for terrorists or gave terrrorists vital information. What you have here is an other case of aljazeera doing propaganda for terrorists.
The man on that video is not a soldier. The images are that of the events that happened in Bama, and the only civilians who died were killed by boko haram.

3 Likes

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2013
maasoap: Nigerians are hypocrites. We all knew the reason why FG ordered the telecommunication cut off in the affected areas as well as the reason for preventing journalists (both local and international) from accessing the area, but we just wouldn't accept publicly. Because it is not your people today and because it is not your region today doesn't mean it can't be your people and region tomorrow. Let's be frank, atrocity is really going on.
You are wrong, we don't let journalists to the front for these reasons:
"I do not think letting the press near the operation field is a good idea.
How do you know who is spying for boko haram among the press ?
How do you know who is there only to make propaganda for boko haram ?
How do you know who is determined to tell any lies in order to get the pullitzer ?
Letting them in gives them unprecedented credibility in anything they say.
We need the army to make its own press team."
Moreover it is a step we took from the French army which does the verry same.

2 Likes

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
Plsss spare us all that crap. I have said it that if I see that stupid reporter anywhere I'll give her a very hot dirty slap so she can go back to her pay masters with a red swollen face. If they can't verify something why are they reporting it given how volatile the situation is. The military has all the right to block communications anywhere. They are acting for the sovereignty of Nigeria under the authorisation of the president and commander of the Armed forces. Boko is like a drowning man hanging on a piece of straw to survive. And they will fail. Nigeria as it is now is at WAR with islamist and u're talking abt human rights. Is there human rights in war? We can try at best to reduce the casuality but we all know they will be colateral damage. And if any stupid reporter goes to report any yeye news to paint our soldiers bad I hope she get a bullet at the back of her head at the frontlines. If you're not for us then you're for boko haram then you're against us. We cn start by kicking out al jazeera frm Nigeria on monday. Maybe then the world and boko haram will understand how serious FG is with dealing with Islamists. Arrant nonesense. When U.S was looking for Osama who mentioned human rights. They found him and killed him the same way we will find Shekau wherever is hiding as far as Niger and carpture all kill him. He must pay with his life for the crimes he has commited against the peace and sovereignty of Nigeria, Nigerians and the Nigerian law. The greatest human right is for me to practice my religion and live peacefully and have my own opinions without one person telling me what religion or opinion I must have. If u want that go and create ur own country in the sea where u cn all do as u wish.

7 Likes

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by imperiouxx(m): 11:17pm On Jun 01, 2013
Aljazeera needs to pay for this propaganda. angry angry angry
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by TRUTHTELA: 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2013
Wait when a northern Muslim becomes the president and there is crisis of this nature in the southern part of Nigeria, this same MEDIOCRE REPORTER AND NETWORK WILL SWITCH ALLEGIANCE. SHAME ON THEM
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by sambos994(m): 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2013
13volts: If Nigeria Military is not hiding anything why cut off telephone service and refused entry of independent media and human right activist most of which are western and all collaborated what this soilder is saying.

How do you think Boko Haram donates its bombs? And do you want the media being caught in the crossfire?
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 01, 2013
TRUTHTELA: Wait when a northern Muslim becomes the president and there is crisis of this nature in the southern part of Nigeria, this same MEDIOCRE REPORTER AND NETWORK WILL SWITCH ALLEGIANCE. SHAME ON THEM
stop crying like a kid who just lost his/her biscuit. Pathetic indeed, when they were busy killing innocent christians and south-easterns, you didn't see anything wrong in their actions, you want Nigeria to be like mali, pakistan and afghanistan? Never, not in this century, infact,not in this world. Those housing the Boko harams should also be brought down, its high time people start paying hugely for their crime. Those nitwits, gullible senseless he-goats, who knows nothing about their religion, brain washed mungo parks. Let me tell you something, by this time july, you'll get a full report of Nigerian Army's victory over those nincompooooooops.
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by veesion: 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2013
i dnt believe in this aljazeera any more as smone said this is a hoax tha persn being intrviewd is indeed a WHITE
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by bleufaucon: 11:32pm On Jun 01, 2013
Some nigerians who are now criticizing Aljazeera now believed them when they were reporting lies about khaddafi of Libya killing his own people..even their news on Syria,the also believe but now they turn against the Arab news media,which indeed is biased station. That's is how they'll report false news to the world when the US,France and England invade our just like it happened in ivory coast and Libya.
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 02, 2013
bleufaucon: Some nigerians who are now criticizing Aljazeera now believed them when they were reporting lies about khaddafi of Libya killing his own people..even their news on Syria,the also believe but now they turn against the Arab news media,which indeed is biased station. That's is how they'll report false news to the world when the US,France and England invade our just like it happened in ivory coast and Libya.

I never believed that. Yet I still knw khadaffi was quite on the extreme in some areas. But this new report is absolute crap. How can one delete al jazeera frm his satelite TV sef. Terrorist traitor station.
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by abokine: 12:23am On Jun 02, 2013
emmysenior: Aljazeera! A biased arabic/islamic station, who watches that crappy station.
Fool like you. Aljazeera could be owned by the arabs but the west controls it and runs the entire package. And for those that actually follow the international media they will tell that Aljazeera is one media house that has minimal baisness compare to CNN and BBC or even the worst of them all FOX NEws and SKY NEWS, so fool wake up and see what is before you at least Aljazeera is the one station that covers the Nigerian situation at all times,you better give them the credit they deserve or you keep shut.
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by Nobody: 12:30am On Jun 02, 2013
abokine:
Fool like you. Aljazeera could be owned by the arabs but the west controls it and runs the entire package. And for those that actually follow the international media they will tell that Aljazeera is one media house that has minimal baisness compare to CNN and BBC or even the worst of them all FOX NEws and SKY NEWS, so fool wake up and see what is before you at least Aljazeera is the one station that covers the Nigerian situation at all times,you better give them the credit they deserve or you keep shut.
dude, stop ranting like a toothless bull dog. That guy never insulted no one, he made his contribution and deserved no abuse from you. Shows how violent and senseless you can be. Act matured and write sensibly.

1 Like

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by 2innocent(m): 12:33am On Jun 02, 2013
my frnd dis is military strategy,n d rest of u that dnt like d idear are d ones distroying d pis of dis nation. what are d so called civilians doing in a war zone
13volts: If Nigeria Military is not hiding anything why cut off telephone service and refused entry of independent media and human right activist most of which are western and all collaborated what this soilder is saying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Are Elected To Pad Budget – Abiodun Olasupo / Battle for Kemi Adeosun’s replacement begins in Ogun / Lagos Bans Military Checkpoints In Apapa, Outlaws Nine Illegal Checkpoints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.