Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,981 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera (17909 Views)

Ex US Army Chief Says Nigeria, Boko Haram Not Usa's Priority / Plane Crash:olu Falae's Son And Ondo Commissioner, Deji Falae, Among Dead / Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria Offensive - The Story Not Told!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 02, 2013
tintingz: [size=15pt]But Nigerians will believe in what CNN, BBC, SKYNEWS are feeding us...Dullard NL's[/size]

religious bygot like you. There is nothing that's gonna stop the Military from killing those brainwahsed nincompoooops

2 Likes

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by dammytosh: 10:31am On Jun 02, 2013
dgitrader: interesting!
but how is he a boko-haram mole? he said he is speaking-out because of injustice to civilians.
anything to support your title?

Where is the world did you hear a soldier speak against injustice on war front. grin grin

I can bet my last penny, that guy is a boko haram member. The reality has dawned on him that they will kill them all.

TO all who comment with the fear of their Data. There is no children or civilian in the video and Aljazeera said they can not independently verify any claim.

1 Like

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by Nobody: 11:02am On Jun 02, 2013
A Nigerian soldier with that accent?! Something is not right.

1 Like

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by JaaizTech: 11:13am On Jun 02, 2013
[b]ONLY PEOPLE WHO WANT TO CONTINUE LIVING IN FOOLS PARADISE WOULD BELIEVE THAT MANY CIVILIANS ARE NOT CASUALTIES IN THE OFFENSIVE ASSAULT BY THE MILITARY, WHILE THIS COULD BE UNDERSTOOD AS COLLATERAL DAMAGE, IT IS THE DUTY OF THE MEDIA TO PUT PRESSURE ON THE MILITARY TO LIMIT IT.

I AM SURE MANY OF THE POSTERS DO IMAGINE THAT MOST OF THE CIVILIAN CASUALTIES WILL BE "ABOKIs" ANYWAY AND HENCE THE DENIAL, WHILE THAT IS VERY TRUE BUT MANY INNOCENT SOUTHERNERS HAVE ALSO FALLEN TO THE BULLETS OF THE SOLDIERS, BECAUSE OF THE PRACTICE OF RETURNING AN ATTACK ON MILITARY PERSONNEL WITH BRUTAL FORCE.

I CAN TELL A TRUE LIFE STORY OF A COLLEAGUE'S FRIEND IN MAIDUGURI WHOM WAS EXECUTED BY THE MILITARY FOR BEING AT THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME. A MILITARY PATROL VEHICLE WAS ATTACKED BY BOKO-HARAM SNIPPERS IN A CERTAIN NEIGHBOURHOOD AND AN OFFICER WAS AMONG THE CASUALITIES, WHEN THE MILITARY RETURNED MY COLLEAGUE'S FRIEND WAS UNFORTUNATELY AT A FILLING STATION IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD BUYING FUEL FOR HIS CAR. THE MILITARY CORDONED OFF THE AREA, GOT INTO THE FILLING STATION TOLD THE STATION ATTENDANTS TO MOVE TO ONE SIDE AND OTHERS TO ANOTHER SIDE. ALL OF THE OTHERS WERE MADE TO LIE FACED DOWN AND SHOT. IT IS A TRUE LIFE STORY.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by EyesWideOpen(m): 11:24am On Jun 02, 2013
I cry for Nigerians, such a gullible lot!

Why is it soooo harrrdddddddddd to objectively assess the situation? What dumb civilian swallow the info given by his government hook line and sinker without questioning? Or is it because you're not affected personally?
If so, then it is a pity, we have a long way to go until we could enjoy good quality government!

If you cannot speak out against it when it happens to your fellow countryman until it happens to you then we are in a hot assssss mess! Pity you my fellow Nigerians!!!!!

And just in case you've forgotten, this is the same government that murdered civilians in cold blood for protesting peacefully against an unpopular policy. Have we forgotten so soon the martyrs of fuel subsidy of dear memory??!!!!! ARISE MY COUNTRYMEN!
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by Dracula27: 11:24am On Jun 02, 2013
?? Why didn't the soldier that did the filming record even one scene of the many women and children that were dead?
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by Tyche(m): 11:24am On Jun 02, 2013
This video is just about words, it reveals nothing in reality. It is an attempt at propaganda, but poorly executed.

I still say my prayers for the innocent civilians caught in this mess. My close friend mother and two sons are trapped in Borno, no communication with them whatsoever.
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 02, 2013
JaaizTech: [b]ONLY PEOPLE WHO WANT TO CONTINUE LIVING IN FOOLS PARADISE WOULD BELIEVE THAT MANY CIVILIANS ARE NOT CASUALTIES IN THE OFFENSIVE ASSAULT BY THE MILITARY, WHILE THIS COULD BE UNDERSTOOD AS COLLATERAL DAMAGE, IT IS THE DUTY OF THE MEDIA TO PUT PRESSURE ON THE MILITARY TO LIMIT IT.

I AM SURE MANY OF THE POSTERS DO IMAGINE THAT MOST OF THE CIVILIAN CASUALTIES WILL BE "ABOKIs" ANYWAY AND HENCE THE DENIAL, WHILE THAT IS VERY TRUE BUT MANY INNOCENT SOUTHERNERS HAVE ALSO FALLEN TO THE BULLETS OF THE SOLDIERS, BECAUSE OF THE PRACTICE OF RETURNING AN ATTACK ON MILITARY PERSONNEL WITH BRUTAL FORCE.

I CAN TELL A TRUE LIFE STORY OF A COLLEAGUE'S FRIEND IN MAIDUGURI WHOM WAS EXECUTED BY THE MILITARY FOR BEING AT THE WRONG PLACE AT THE WRONG TIME. A MILITARY PATROL VEHICLE WAS ATTACKED BY BOKO-HARAM SNIPPERS IN A CERTAIN NEIGHBOURHOOD AND AN OFFICER WAS AMONG THE CASUALITIES, WHEN THE MILITARY RETURNED MY COLLEAGUE'S FRIEND WAS UNFORTUNATELY AT A FILLING STATION IN THE NEIGHBOURHOOD BUYING FUEL FOR HIS CAR. THE MILITARY CORDONED OFF THE AREA, GOT INTO THE FILLING STATION TOLD THE STATION ATTENDANTS TO MOVE TO ONE SIDE AND OTHERS TO ANOTHER SIDE. ALL OF THE OTHERS WERE MADE TO LIE FACED DOWN AND SHOT. IT IS A TRUE LIFE STORY.[/b]

I'm not in support of a reckless use of force, however, some things about that clip ask more questions. The 'accent' is a good place to start.
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by JaaizTech: 11:30am On Jun 02, 2013
Tyche: This video is just about words, it reveals nothing in reality. It is an attempt at propaganda, but poorly executed.

I still say my prayers for the innocent civilians caught in this mess. My close friend mother and two sons are trapped in Borno, no communication with them whatsoever.

PERHAPS IF THAT YOUR FRIEND'S MOTHER WERE TO FALL A VICTIM TO THE BULLETS OF THE NIGERIAN MILITARY JUST BECAUSE THEY HAPPEN TO FIND THEMSELVES IN BORNO AT A WRONG TIME; THEN YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND IT IS NOT A PROPAGANDA. I AM NOT A DOOM WISHER, BUT PEOPLE REALLY NEED TO PUT THEMSELVES IN THE POSITION OF THOSE WHOM KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BOKO-HARAM BUT HAVE BEEN GUNNED DOWN BY SOLDIERS BECAUSE THEY HAPPEN TO BE CLOSE TO THE SCENE OF A BOKO-HARAM ATTACK. NOTHING EXCITES ME MORE THAT SEEING BOKO-HARAM MEMBERS GUNNED DOWN, BUT THE METHODOLOGY OF THE MILITARY ALSO IMPLIES MANY CIVILIANS ALSO FALL VICTIM. THIS IS WHAT WE ARE PRAYING SHOULD BE REVISED.
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by tintingz(m): 11:44am On Jun 02, 2013
slimmy05: religious bygot like you. There is nothing that's gonna stop the Military from killing those brainwahsed nincompoooops
Goon... Who is stoping the military?? As far you keep digesting the western media lies then you are a brainwashed nincomfoool! tongue
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by Tyche(m): 11:58am On Jun 02, 2013
JaaizTech:

PERHAPS IF THAT YOUR FRIEND'S MOTHER WERE TO FALL A VICTIM TO THE BULLETS OF THE NIGERIAN MILITARY JUST BECAUSE THEY HAPPEN TO FIND THEMSELVES IN BORNO AT A WRONG TIME; THEN YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND IT IS NOT A PROPAGANDA. I AM NOT A DOOM WISHER, BUT PEOPLE REALLY NEED TO PUT THEMSELVES IN THE POSITION OF THOSE WHOM KNOW NOTHING ABOUT BOKO-HARAM BUT HAVE BEEN GUNNED DOWN BY SOLDIERS BECAUSE THEY HAPPEN TO BE CLOSE TO THE SCENE OF A BOKO-HARAM ATTACK. NOTHING EXCITES ME MORE THAT SEEING BOKO-HARAM MEMBERS GUNNED DOWN, BUT THE METHODOLOGY OF THE MILITARY ALSO IMPLIES MANY CIVILIANS ALSO FALL VICTIM. THIS IS WHAT WE ARE PRAYING SHOULD BE REVISED.

Niqqa stop typing in bold, it makes your post unreadable.

Back to topic, In situations like this, some innocent civilians are always caught in the line of fire; civilians whose only fault is that they happen to be born in a particular area. That is really painful and it's a pity.

However, that informant did a shoddy job, because he showed us nothing new. There were no video or picture evidence about what he is saying, and that, my friend, is my point.
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by JaaizTech: 12:03pm On Jun 02, 2013
Tyche:

Niqqa stop typing in bold, it makes your post unreadable.

Back to topic, In situations like this, some innocent civilians are always caught in the line of fire; civilians whose only fault is that they happen to be born in a particular area. That is really painful and it's a pity.

However, that informant did a shoddy job, because he showed us nothing new. There were no video or picture evidence about what he is saying, and that, my friend, is my point.
Ok. I didn't even watch the video; I was just talking from the facts I knew already. May God Protect all the innocent civilians.
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by Tyche(m): 12:11pm On Jun 02, 2013
JaaizTech:
Ok. I didn't even watch the video; I was just talking from the facts I knew already. May God Protect all the innocent civilians.
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by ehispapa(m): 12:20pm On Jun 02, 2013
lacasa: The truth can never be hidden.

Funny n sillyy nigeriansgrin they now sayin al-jazeera is a boko-haram sympathetic international news station gringringrin

#.. Can nigerians be this dull cheesy
Come o this guy which one you belong? are you a Boko member? its like you will soon die oo
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by jmaine: 12:30pm On Jun 02, 2013
JaaizTech:
[size=16pt]Ok. I didn't even watch the video[/size]; I was just talking from the facts I knew already. May God Protect all the innocent civilians.

Imagine, and you went on assaulting our senses with your prejudiced and unreadable post . . .

That's quite sad angry
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by vambi: 12:35pm On Jun 02, 2013
Over 3 thousand innocent Nigerians murdered by BH inspite of that GEJ tried every diplomatic means to end d insurgence,release press statement and we call him a retard,he even agreed to d ridiculous amnesty for d beast,he was even ridiculed by d sect asking to ask for amnesty,they raided villages and police stations.nobody want innocent pple murdered but should d govt fold his hand and allow these miscreants take over d country and impose their sick values on pple.since the SOE how many churches have been attack,how many bomb blast,we have to be behind our troup to stop this BH madness
Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by Okijajuju: 9:12pm On Jun 02, 2013
Im sorry but if civilians are caught in the fighting, then we are sorry..

It's called NEGLIGIBLE/ACCEPTABLE collateral damage. and they claim they couldn't leave because Boko Haram would not allow them, yet they couldn't snitch.

1 Like

Re: Civilians Among Dead In Nigeria's Boko-Haram Offensive - Aljazeera by Afroconnect: 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2013
Am not surprised,its just the same way Aljazeera is supporting terrorists in syria-Aljazeera supported terrorists laying claim to Malaysian territories recently,but the Malaysian President and people paid them no mind,and successfully pushed out the extremists.we should simply ignore Aljazeera,because it is natural for a father to support his children.all these terrorists share same ideology with Saudi Arabia and Qatar-they all are under same Salafist Islamic ideology of Jihad and conquering of Nations all to gain more political influence for selfish interests.
Nigerian Government and people must be strong and defeat this monster once and for all.we must eject the Arabs from Nigeria,they are terrorists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola: Plans To Reintroduce Toll Gates Nationwide Concluded / New Naira: Supreme Court Ruling Remains Valid, Says Lagos AG, Onigbanjo / NNPC GMD Awards Control Of Nigeria’s Pipelines To Northern Oil ‘Cabal’ - Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.