Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi (17670 Views)

Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi / Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation / Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by EASTSIDAZ: 10:54pm On May 31, 2013
grin ;DBuheheheheheheheheheh..

Where is that dumb eko ile?

7 Likes

Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by Zet72(m): 10:56pm On May 31, 2013
Truth be told ACN is becoming a laughing stock party

8 Likes

Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by Inik(m): 10:57pm On May 31, 2013
We have always known the anti-democratic & arrogant character of Amechi, we know what he is up to. This news report confirms everything. When we see the sudden display of love & affection for Amechi by Acn & Cpc folks here we are amused because they do not know the true character and antics of the man they're fighting for. As usual i expect Lie mohammed to try to put a spin on this tomorrow.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by gramci: 11:00pm On May 31, 2013
EASTSIDAZ: grin ;DBuheheheheheheheheheh..

Where is that dumb eko ile?

He was viewing this thread earlier, he ran away. grin

6 Likes

Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by sparkwil(m): 11:03pm On May 31, 2013
gramci: This thread will raise some persons blood pressure cheesy
pray it doesnt degenerate to strokecheesycheesy there is actually more to this than we r seeing/hearing. I hv this weird feeling dat GEJ is just playing a script wt Amaechi to divert d opposition's attention.
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by thelastpope10: 11:05pm On May 31, 2013
take dat: Well, this isn't strange. The leaders of ACN in Rivers State chapter ie Sekibo and co are known political enemies of Amaechi, and are only trying to score cheap political point cos Amaechi chased them out of PDP and rendered them partially irrelevant in Rivers politics. We all need to understand the politics going on here!

The implications are dire for Amaechi. He won't survive it. He didn't count the cost. He is not smart. His only defenders are those from another region, who will not stick out their necks for him when push comes to shove. He will end up as the proverbial sacrifice, that will be slaugthered on the altar of necessity and used to appease the gods. Not a smart move from him

3 Likes

Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by honjustice: 11:07pm On May 31, 2013
People should learn to discuss issues n not personality. Am surprise that a man who claim to be d leader of d opposition in d state could be that myopic in reasoning over a critical matter that he is supose to champion
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by tomakint: 11:12pm On May 31, 2013
gramci:

He was viewing this thread earlier, he ran away. grin
cheesy cheesy you mean he was peeping from his cave before he entered back cheesy cheesy too many confused souls on Nairaland infact where is that flatulent boy called Rhino (a chronic Amaechi azz licker) to come and say something cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by chakula: 11:16pm On May 31, 2013
Too much complexity in the n9a politics, this statement its suppose to be released by pdp but you can imagine acn is calling for ameachi removal.

And last time I checked it was acn tickets were contributed toward ameachi victory. What a confuse for Ebele seek?
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by Bashirfuntua(m): 11:16pm On May 31, 2013
This must be the handwork of Wike the minister for state education. Because the man is using Rivers ACN to condemn Ameachi. Lei Muhammad must hear this
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by honjustice: 11:18pm On May 31, 2013
D truth must be told Amaechi has performed very well and if he desire to vie for a higher post we will support. D problem we have in ds part f d world is that men who stand to tell d truth are not regarded
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by honjustice: 11:26pm On May 31, 2013
In spite of d all d game plan over d chairmanship seat of d NGF at d presidency he stood n won and yet d could not still read writing on d board. Pls my advice is dat we should giv honour whom it is due. Amaechi is a dogged politician/fighter.
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by Bashirfuntua(m): 11:28pm On May 31, 2013
Talking about the removal of council chairman the man Timothy E Nsirim is trying to form Law Haram in Obiokpo local government area where he rule it's good to impeach such kind of people in power either wise they'll create crises
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by BabaOlowo: 11:31pm On May 31, 2013
Amaechi For President!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by ochukoccna: 11:36pm On May 31, 2013
Sponsored press statement from a beer parlor politician
Good to see PDP's moles expose theirselves cool
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by knight0480: 11:38pm On May 31, 2013
Someone should tell the foolish state spokesman to receive orders from his real ogas before blabbing nonsense
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by ProfessorPeter(m): 11:41pm On May 31, 2013
Amachi will not be able to withstand this storm. The people of Niger Delta will not forgive him for being a runing mate to any aboki mallam instead of supporting his own brother.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by mikidoo1(m): 11:50pm On May 31, 2013
The Nigerian political scene reminds me of the series 24! With each episode u really don't know what to expect.

1 Like

Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by tomakint: 11:53pm On May 31, 2013
Professor Peter: Amachi will not be able to withstand this storm. The people of Niger Delta will not forgive him for being a runing mate to any aboki mallam instead of supporting his own brother.
This is exactly the crux of the matter Prof, I wonder the type of spell cast on Amaechi to queue behind a Mallam against his brother undecided I still believed Amaechi must be under a big spell for making that silly move! Northerners 38 years of misrule brought us to this political crossroad Jonathan is trying hard to make straight! Amaechi deserves whatever befalls him, I don't see how Mallams will rule this country in the nearest future this is just the truth!

4 Likes

Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by simpleseyi: 11:54pm On May 31, 2013
thelastpope10: [size=16pt]Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

ACN ( Association of Confused Nigerians)[/size]

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are right ACN is confused that is why on May 29, Fashola commissioned the first Electric Bridge in Africa while the whole South East and South South eleven states out of which eight are PDP have been begging federal government for donkey years to build second Niger bridge or repair the old one there. Oyo, Osun, Ekiti & Ogun states have been commissioning projects while PDP governors are using the masses money to buy jets. Amechi used state resources to buy jet, Akpabio too used state resources to buy jet while his people are house boys/girls in ACN states, Suntan or what is this governor of Taraba of blessed memory too used state resources to buy jet, his people cursed him & he has been in coma or full-stop since he crashed. ACN governments delivered projects on May 29 while GEJ delivered speech and presented magazine of zero performance for us to mark. You don't need a magazine nor a textbook nor a marking scheme to see the first Electric Bridge in Africa built & commissioned by Fashola. Tinubu is mad for presenting his wife as Senator but how do we explain the Abuja first/last lady that is also permanent secretary in Bayelsa?

4 Likes

Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by thelastpope10: 12:04am On Jun 01, 2013
simpleseyi:

You are right ACN is confused that is why on May 29, Fashola commissioned the first Electric Bridge in Africa while the whole South East and South South eleven states out of which eight are PDP have been begging federal government for donkey years to build second Niger bridge or repair the old one there. Oyo, Osun, Ekiti & Ogun states have been commissioning projects while PDP governors are using the masses money to buy jets. Amechi used state resources to buy jet, Akpabio too used state resources to buy jet while his people are house boys/girls in ACN states, Suntan or what is this governor of Taraba of blessed memory too used state resources to buy jet, his people cursed him & he has been in coma or full-stop since he crashed. ACN governments delivered projects on May 29 while GEJ delivered speech and presented magazine of zero performance for us to mark. You don't need a magazine nor a textbook nor a marking scheme to see the first Electric Bridge in Africa built & commissioned by Fashola. Tinubu is mad for presenting his wife as Senator but how do we explain the Abuja first/last lady that is also permanent secretary in Bayelsa?

Are you done blabbing? When you finish, take a trip to Uyo, Akwa Ibom state, before you come back to post! Your life will never remain the same again. I no you have never gone past Sagamu in your life, but try and break the limitation before you turn 60!

13 Likes

Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by solomon111(m): 12:06am On Jun 01, 2013
Lol@ ACN.
A party of confused nonentities.
Supporting ACN at any point in time would be an insult to my education and intellectualism.

1 Like

Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by SirFemiTopstar(m): 12:22am On Jun 01, 2013
Don't mind them. It's a well planned tactics.
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by alyarmouk(m): 12:24am On Jun 01, 2013
SPONSORED
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by chris365(m): 12:29am On Jun 01, 2013
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by chris365(m): 12:32am On Jun 01, 2013
thelastpope10:

Did you see how that caller embarrased lie mohammed on TVC on democracy day? It was so sweet! grin grin grin

please gist me shocked i missed it
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by loverboi(m): 12:52am On Jun 01, 2013
If river CAN RIVERS does not have anything to say, I think they should keep their dirty mouths shut and get a job @ otta farms.
Am not a supporter of any PDP led administration and AMEACHI has not in anyway impressed me, but looking @ d NGF crisis critically, u'l discover dat an election was held and AMEACHI won, even d oposition camp r not disputing that, then let JANG or whatever he call himself respect the election and drop that foolish faction he's forming.
If not in Nigeria, JANG that has not contributed meaningfully to his state is vieing for NGF chairmanship, he can't even manage his state effectively, abeg....
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by sexybol(m): 1:02am On Jun 01, 2013
My Question to Nadeem, Does ACN still exist as a party in Nigeria? I thought they submitted their party registration certificate and diffused into APC? So which one be your own
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by horlatunde(m): 1:25am On Jun 01, 2013
dj187: Na hungry man him be, Amaechi give him money and he will be fine, BTW never new ACN still exists in d south south
it means u simply don't know EDO State is a South-South. U need to Update ur Brain.
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by Tintinix: 1:36am On Jun 01, 2013
spark@wil:
pray it doesnt degenerate to strokecheesycheesy there is actually more to this than we r seeing/hearing. I hv this weird feeling dat GEJ is just playing a script wt Amaechi to divert d opposition's attention.
My brother! These are my same thoughts oh! Cos Ameachi seems too street smart to be so gullible! Except he has been given enough liver for what he is doing or is the music being played for him so fantastic?
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by Tigerhead: 2:33am On Jun 01, 2013
Symphony007: This is rubbish! So far as it's not from the national ACN, this means nothing! Rivers state ACN does not even have a state secretariate. There is not a single elected ACN member in rivers state. Their gubernatorial ticket was given out to a man called abiye sekibo, who said if he is elected, rivers people will sleep with one eye open..ha..ha..ha! This people are just stupidly seeking relevance, i'm not even sure the national ACN know they have a branch in rivers state, wait for lai mohammed's response.

This is the problem with ACN and its foot soldiers. This attitude of only the Yoruba are real. Can you imagine how the fools who joined this party thinking they would be accepted would feel when they read this type of rubbish?

Anyway they deserve it for fraternizing with bigots.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fire Explosion Changed A Nairalander's Thoughts About Nigeria / Buhari Is A Complete Fascist – Balarabe Musa / "The Time is Now" Kogi Chief Of Staff, Pharm Asuku Tells Nigerian Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.