Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi (17669 Views)

Photos Of The PDP Senators Who Walked Out Because Of Amaechi / Picture Of Amaechi After Ministerial Confirmation / Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by Demdem(m): 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2013
dBard:

Amaechi is considered a Traitor here. Understand that. He has lost popular approval n whatever befalls him now will b his own wahala. That's d way the South works..

Yes, a traitor by wike and some disgruntled elements all because he expresses his opinion right? He has both supporters and opponents in huge number and so I don't understand the basis of ur post. Am also a resident here and don't need u to tell me real happenings on the ground, besides does that explain why ur much hated Aboki/parasites should be voted in?.
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by Mylove55(f): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2013
dBard:

I stay in d same axis. I stopped commenting here cos it's tiring wen outsiders that don't know wats happening in d state will cum n form authority here.
@topic, d posters right, Amaechi has turned d ngf t a parallel govt, another fed govt. How many captains do we have running d ship of d nation? He needs t b checked. This is not about his ambition but his excesses.
He has Abused d purpose of d Ngf
is amaechi d only member of NGF?how is he a dictator or using ngf to become president.d ngf members agree to stop FG on excess crude acc,s.w. fund.or agree with other pdp gov's to save Nyako now become a crime,or trying to help river's to secure their soku oil well,which river state daughter join her husband to steal,is now a crime to amaechi.river pple prefer 1st lady to steal frm them.i love amaechi because he hate injustice.
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by Bensonite: 11:22pm On Jun 01, 2013
Demdem:

Wike and sekibo are padis so its understandable. What am yet to find out is princewill position. He seems to be quiet of recent.
Demdem, You know that ACN Rivers state has been criticising Amaechi on every issue of governance since 2011. Local tabloids and electron media has myriads of such criticism since then. Infact prior to the purchase of the jet their was so much campaign against it by ACN. Another one is the procurement law of rivers state as amended which allows the governor 30percent of the budget without legislative approval.Why are we economical with the truth. ACN Rivers office was closed down twice by Amaechi revoking C/O from their landlord and you think they will not latch on any opportunity to nail him.
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by Nogen: 4:58am On Jun 02, 2013
Bensonite:
Demdem, You know that ACN Rivers state has been criticising Amaechi on every issue of governance since 2011. Local tabloids and electron media has myriads of such criticism since then. Infact prior to the purchase of the jet their was so much campaign against it by ACN. Another one is the procurement law of rivers state as amended which allows the governor 30percent of the budget without legislative approval.Why are we economical with the truth. ACN Rivers office was closed down twice by Amaechi revoking C/O from their landlord and you think they will not latch on any opportunity to nail him.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by Demdem(m): 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2013
Bensonite:

In addition to the above, ACN Rivers also have an ally in Wike who also ant the downfall of Amaechi. Really dont know u are driving at however i doubt if u know my position.
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by Bensonite: 3:50pm On Jun 04, 2013
Demdem:

In addition to the above, ACN Rivers also have an ally in Wike who also ant the downfall of Amaechi. Really dont know u are driving at however i doubt if u know my position.
The point am driving at is that you claimed Wike and Sekibo are padis which is not true. Note their are two Sekibo's. Dr Abiye Sekibo who controls the structure of ACN Rivers State and arch rivals to Wike/Amaechi in 2011 elections. However, Senator George Sekibo (PDP Rivers east) seems to be neutral as he does not seem to be deeply involved in the crisis.
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by Demdem(m): 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2013
Bensonite:
The point am driving at is that you claimed Wike and Sekibo are padis which is not true. Note their are two Sekibo's. Dr Abiye Sekibo who controls the structure of ACN Rivers State and arch rivals to Wike/Amaechi in 2011 elections. However, Senator George Sekibo (PDP Rivers east) seems to be neutral as he does not seem to be deeply involved in the crisis.

U should understand that there are no permanent friends or foes in politics but permanent interest. As at today, both wike and sekibo has the same interest and that explains my conclusion. Both are currently brainstorming in making sure Amaechi is brought to his knees.
Did u listen to the news, this morning. Rythm reported about some members of ACN suspended from the party in which sekibo asked the populace to ignore. Even within ACN itself, there are factions.
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by Bensonite: 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2013
Demdem:

U should understand that there are no permanent friends or foes in politics but permanent interest. As at today, both wike and sekibo has the same interest and that explains my conclusion. Both are currently brainstorming in making sure Amaechi is brought to his knees.
Did u listen to the news, this morning. Rythm reported about some members of ACN suspended from the party in which sekibo asked the populace to ignore. Even within ACN itself, there are factions.
I get your point now. Amaechi seems to be a common enemy in this case to the duo. While my earlier post was to clarify that ACN Rivers State did not come from the blue but has been critical of Amaechi government since 2011. Jerry Needam (ACN Spokes person)has featured strongly in the campaign against Amaechi government.
Re: Rivers ACN Calls For The Removal Of Amaechi by Demdem(m): 5:03pm On Jun 04, 2013
Bensonite:
I get your point now. Amaechi seems to be a common enemy in this case to the duo. While my earlier post was to clarify that ACN Rivers State did not come from the blue but has been critical of Amaechi government since 2011. Jerry Needam (ACN Spokes person)has featured strongly in the campaign against Amaechi government.

Cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FG: We Will Sell Power Plants, Houses To Fund Budget.. / Orji Uzor Kalu Appears In Court For The Continuation Of His Trial(photos) / Southern Reps Back Region’s Govs On 2023 Presidency, PIB, Electoral Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.