Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:51 AM

Cost Of Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cost Of Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria (543 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Egbeda Market In Lagos (photo) / The Trick I Used On My Girlfriend In Order To Know She's Been Cheating On Me / How To Get Your Girlfriend In The Mood In 30 Seconds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria by sunsky29(m): 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
i had wished that friendship between two people will just be about loving and motivating each other,hopefully leads to permanent relationship(marriage). But as i have observed over the years,having a girlfriend is getting costlier by the day.
the guy is just a boyfriend,not even a husband. This thread is aimed for us to build a comprehensive list of what we have come to observe as responsibilities,demands,expenses,pressures,rules,positivez and expectations that our men/boys have been going through today.just because they got girlfriends.
THE LIST.
(1)she will request to take you out,you will fund the entire outing.

(2)you buy her a better phone,recharge cards,Bis and still be the one to be calling.

(3)during festive seasons,you dont take a gift to her,you actually funded the expenditurez before the events.
(4)the guy becomes responsible for her academics expenditures.

(5)depending on her family financial ability,the guy becomes responsible for every one else.

(6)if the guy has a care"welcome the new taxi".

(7)the guy is converted to atm for all her expenditures.

(coollose of useful hourz that could have been usf in pursuing life's goals.

(9)impulsive expenses that may likely not have been factored in the guy!s budget.

(10)poor saving habits-especially for those who do 6t take cöngnizance of what they spend on their gfs

(11)unnecessary heartbreaks when the lady finally jump ships.

(13)coming under undue and avoidcle pressure.

(14)possibility of cöntacting terminal desease

(15)subjectiö to premature naggin and emotiöal traumas.

(17) struggling to support someone else when the guy can barely stand on hiz own.

ADVANTAGES OF NOT HAVING A GIRLFRIEND.(am not telling u guys to b gay o)

(1)can sleep wel

(2)can save time and money.

(3)need not worry about how you løok.

(4)no need to recharge twice a day.

(5) can talk to all girls.

(6) you can do productive things at night as against reproductive things.
(NOTE) DOWNLOAD MONEY 1st.i repeat,download £#$¥ 1st before you can tink of girlfriend..if your chick is the undastanding type,then no wahala.

frönt page please!!! undecided
Re: Cost Of Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria by leunamme93(m): 6:44pm On Jun 25, 2013
True but there this saying "anything of value has a cost" now my guess is that most girls have over-absorbed their value, so they think the guy is to do every spending but guess what they are wrong. Speaking of a girl with understanding, do they still exist
Re: Cost Of Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria by sunsky29(m): 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
leunamme93: True but there this saying "anything of value has a cost" now my guess is that most girls have over-absorbed their value, so they think the guy is to do every spending but guess what they are wrong. Speaking of a girl with understanding, do they still exist
they do exist.bt there is 1 in every 50.
Re: Cost Of Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria by leunamme93(m): 8:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
But imagine d time, money and resource one could spend before one could finally see that One?
Re: Cost Of Having A Girlfriend In Nigeria by sunsky29(m): 10:16pm On Jun 25, 2013
leunamme93: But imagine d time, money and resource one could spend before one could finally see that One?
u av 2 go thru d 49. B4 u meet dat 1

(1) (Reply)

Life! / Boys And Girls Thought After This Two Song / How To Make Love Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.