Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,498 members, 7,812,542 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman (22134 Views)

Types Of Friends In The University / 8 Types Of Friends U Need To Have In Your Life / Is It Essential For A Guy To Throw A Party Or Involve People When Proposing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 01, 2013
xlam01:
Imaigne you kept trying to quote her for like 5-6 mins only to tell her that. Mstcheew! angry
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by Opey4luv(m): 5:52pm On Jun 01, 2013
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by specialguest(f): 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2013
xlam01: Please try get yourself a copy of brighter grammar. ƬћªΩќs!

Who is this nursery school teacher again? undecided i understood the post and so did others so let the op be. Nairaland is not a spelling bee competition neither are you the judge.

3 Likes

Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by Idowuogbo(f): 5:57pm On Jun 01, 2013
alaoeri:
Iwo yato, irumole of nairaland.
Wasere! cheesy cheesy
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by Odunharry(m): 6:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
alaoeri:
Iwo yato, irumole of nairaland.
irumole gidi..

www.nairaland.com/1309759/bonus-mtn-users
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2013
kissHello evry1, i'v bn a visitor for 3yrs but finally joined today! Back to topic, I can't claim to be all but 1 and 6 ,I am sure of
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2013
[quote author=Stegomiah]Six Types of Friends Essential for Every Woman

1. The Kindred Soul

She may not always have the answers, but you're kindred souls, so she will understand. She can sense when something's off in your world, and you know just when she needs you most. You're sisters from another mother and you'll want to continue to love and cherish her the way you do your own family.

2. The Motivator

Her friendship challenges you to go places you've never been, do things you swore you couldn't, and reach heights you never imagined you could soar to. She's an inspiration, and she's not afraid to push you when it counts. Put simply: Your relationship is priceless. Remember that.

3. The Confidant

Your private matters are safest with her, and you know it; that's why you tell her everything. She'll guard your secrets with her life, so don't you go giving up any of hers. Continue to be each other's ears to listen. You'll always need a trustworthy friend like this along the road of life.

4. The Teammate

If you have an extra ticket, she's there. When it's raining, and no on else feels like coming out for a drink, she's already on her way. You know her well: She's that friend you can truly count on to be down for whatever and right there by your side. You can't imagine your social life without her, so be willing to put in the work it takes to be sure she sticks around. Remember to be there when she needs a no-fuss bud dis list is not complete.NO 7...The judas....!Its a must,u must have dis kind of frnd,especially galz.Include this ma'am,ur best frnd might b ur worst enemy.Dnt trust ANY "galfrnd" 100%...
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2013
[quote author=Stegomiah]Six Types of Friends Essential for Every Woman

1. The Kindred Soul

She may not always have the answers, but you're kindred souls, so she will understand. She can sense when something's off in your world, and you know just when she needs you most. You're sisters from another mother and you'll want to continue to love and cherish her the way you do your own family.

2. The Motivator

Her friendship challenges you to go places you've never been, do things you swore you couldn't, and reach heights you never imagined you could soar to. She's an inspiration, and she's not afraid to push you when it counts. Put simply: Your relationship is priceless. Remember that.

3. The Confidant

Your private matters are safest with her, and you know it; that's why you tell her everything. She'll guard your secrets with her life, so don't you go giving up any of hers. Continue to be each other's ears to listen. You'll always need a trustworthy friend like this along the road of life.

4. The Teammate

If you have an extra ticket, she's there. When it's raining, and no on else feels like coming out for a drink, she's already on her way. You know her well: She's that friend you can truly count on to be down for whatever and right there by your side. You can't imagine your social life without her, so be willing to put in the work it takes to be sure she sticks around. Remember to be there when she needs a no-fuss bud dis list is not complete.NO 7...The judas....!Its a must,u must have dis kind of frnd,especially galz.Include this ma'am,ur best frnd might b ur worst enemy.Dnt trust ANY "galfrnd" 100%...
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by otijah(m): 6:07pm On Jun 01, 2013
Gud one.
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 01, 2013
Decryptor: Naija women would rather have friends that will hook them up with the richest alhaji or some dude who will buy them Z10.
By the way, no woman can have the quality of No.3...Tell a woman a secret and it ceases to be a secret!

AMEN BRAH
NAIJA BABES WOULD RATHER PREFER TO HAVE MAGA FRIENDS

FRIEND FOR BUYING LATEST BB
FRIEND FOR RECHARGE CARD
FRIEND FOR SHAWARMA BURGER AND ICE CREAM
FRIEND FOR FALSE NAILS AND WEAVE ON
FRIEND FOR BUYING HANDBAG & SHOE
FRIEND FOR CONNECTING TO OTHER MAGAS WHO CAN DO 1-5
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 01, 2013
Decryptor: Naija women would rather have friends that will hook them up with the richest alhaji or some dude who will buy them Z10.
By the way, no woman can have the quality of No.3..."Tell a woman a secret and it ceases to be a secret"!
u talk my mind.
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by bikinibabe(f): 6:20pm On Jun 01, 2013
lyk cwiosly am also in need of female frnds,nd i dnt knw hw am gonna make frnds mayb someone can help
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by Sheybor(f): 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2013
v gat 1 friend dat v all...but v given up on ha already cos of a little matasad...i tink i v 2call ha asap...diz thread made me rememba ha so much.tanx op
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by blood1(f): 6:38pm On Jun 01, 2013
This post made me smile... I have a friend, my BFFL, she fulfills number one... Then l have another friend who is the remaining five-in-one! She's my motivator... Always challenging me to do exploits, my confidant... Offers superb advice too, my team mate/cohort, my rock/my sister... My ready shoulder when l have to cry, My fighter, a very mean one.. .. And guess what? She's my boss! she never hesitates to hit me with a well-worded memo at the slightest fu¢kup! We were just seperated by transfer because as ladies, we are too good together! We worked together for five year... My 'bestest' boss ever!

1 Like

Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by olashola1: 6:42pm On Jun 01, 2013
shocked smiley Ok oooooooo
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by scientology(m): 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2013
All dis threads dat makes simple life complicated
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by Mudash(m): 7:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
Do we stil have guyz wit al dz qualities i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ awa society... God shw us d way
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by ABsI1: 7:05pm On Jun 01, 2013
The most essential friend of a female is called JOYSTICK
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by Artistree: 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2013
By the way, no woman can have the quality of No.3...Tell a woman a secret and it ceases to be a secret!
Don't say it o! Tell me anything u know it's a secret & it'll FOREVER be one...I pride myself in that.
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by Chitexs250(m): 7:18pm On Jun 01, 2013
xlam01: Please try get yourself a copy of brighter grammar. ƬћªΩќs!

1 Like

Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by Jovanna(f): 7:50pm On Jun 01, 2013
Ya! So true! Tank God 4 a friend lyk Aderonke she gat all dis *ma bestie*
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by AGgal(f): 7:51pm On Jun 01, 2013
Yeah! I have a sweet frnd wit all d qualities but am going to loose her soon. She's getin married n going far away 4rm me
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 01, 2013
I need a female friend with such qualities in Lag grin Identify urself wit ur details..Cheers!! smiley
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by beau49: 9:00pm On Jun 01, 2013
Hmm...wish i cub b all six,i guess it is nt 2 late 2 try.
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by Mercyu1(f): 9:02pm On Jun 01, 2013
U dnt say dt.Dnt generalize cos its nt gud.I hv a girlfrnd dt i can anything n she can die with it.Some women are trustwhorthy.Nt all women are bad!
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by JERRY1925(m): 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2013
OK
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by meine: 10:57pm On Jun 01, 2013
charcoalblaq: Am a guy and i need friends of all those personalities too!!

As long as they are all female sha.

"Shines teeth"

Wolf, lol grin grin
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by alorauzoms(m): 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2013
Caracta: I am all that and more cheesy

God really took time to create me. Chei! Thank God grin

eeeh, oya i get one secret wey d heavy me 4 mind, n i wan share am wif u
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by Caracta(f): 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2013
alorauzoms:
eeeh, oya i get one secret wey d heavy me 4 mind, n i wan share am wif u
What are you waiting for? I'm all ears grin grin
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by alorauzoms(m): 12:10am On Jun 02, 2013
Caracta:
What are you waiting for? I'm all ears grin grin
saw ur diary, nice.
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by sage2(m): 12:44am On Jun 02, 2013
I am all six to women. Only difference is that I am a man.
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by sage2(m): 12:48am On Jun 02, 2013
arcbabe: I need female friends with those qualities,send me a mail.

This is no thread for lesbian recruitment, please.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision? / What Are You Benefitting From Your Current Relationship Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.