Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,420 members, 7,812,236 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman (22133 Views)

Types Of Friends In The University / 8 Types Of Friends U Need To Have In Your Life / Is It Essential For A Guy To Throw A Party Or Involve People When Proposing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by sage2(m): 1:06am On Jun 02, 2013
specialguest:

Who is this nursery school teacher again? undecided i understood the post and so did others so let the op be. Nairaland is not a spelling bee competition neither are you the judge.

Do you has poblem with what his saids? Sumwan is teach you how to spel corec inglish and you does not wanted to hearing his advice. You has beta gone back to school and told ya teecha say to teaching you how to say corec speling when your type English on you computer on the Internet. If you like it, take my advising, if you does not likes it, you can leaves it For sum peepul to come and take. Na you go disgracing yourself on your computer on the Internet. And me, I will just laughing at you.
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by Caracta(f): 1:55am On Jun 02, 2013
alorauzoms:
saw ur diary, nice.

awww. Thanks cheesy

*shy*
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by deols(f): 6:26am On Jun 02, 2013
baibijay: shocked I am all six! smiley

all in one wink
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by chumakk: 7:09am On Jun 02, 2013
Continue to warm your imagination
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by Chnges(m): 7:18am On Jun 02, 2013
wooio.... My so called friend has non of this
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 02, 2013
sage_:

This is no thread for lesbian recruitment, please.
I am not a lesbian,for God sake WTF is wrong with u
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by Stegomiah: 7:26am On Jun 02, 2013
Caracta:

awww. Thanks cheesy

*shy*

Like ur diary 2, u got sum ¢σσℓ write-ups dia
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by Stegomiah: 7:28am On Jun 02, 2013
arcbabe: I am not a lesbian,for God sake WTF is wrong with u

Guess, he was jst kidding, avin fun in his own way
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by Stegomiah: 7:32am On Jun 02, 2013
xlam01: Please try get yourself a copy of brighter grammar. ƬћªΩќs!

Guess you need a brighter brain
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by Stegomiah: 7:32am On Jun 02, 2013
xlam01: Please try get yourself a copy of brighter grammar. ƬћªΩќs!

Guess you need a brighter brain, no †нªηкs!

1 Like

Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 02, 2013
deols:

all in one wink

yes dearsmiley
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by Caracta(f): 8:26am On Jun 02, 2013
Stegomiah:

Like ur diary 2, u got sum ¢σσℓ write-ups dia

Thank you Stegomiah cheesy cheesy
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by sage2(m): 9:37am On Jun 02, 2013
Stegomiah:

Guess, he was jst kidding, avin fun in his own way

Help me tell am o. I wonder why Some people are too quick to get serious under unserious circumstances. If only we can be this serious in serving our country....
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:05am On Jun 02, 2013
I have just gone thru d past week losing 2 so-called friends. Girls I trusted and was loyal to. I am especially wary of female pals now but if I can ever get to meet any friend like the ones listed here, dat would be amazing.
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by masterpiecer(m): 10:40am On Jun 02, 2013
peppy luv: kissHello evry1, i'v bn a visitor for 3yrs but finally joined today! Back to topic, I can't claim to be all but 1 and 6 ,I am sure of

Visitor for 3 whole years shocked
so tell me, what eventually made u join the forum? (by the way, u look cute wink)

1 Like

Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 02, 2013
kiss
masterpiecer:

Visitor for 3 whole years shocked
so tell me, what eventually made u join the forum? (by the way, u look cute wink)
let's say I think its time to challenge nd correct some wrong impressions I see most time on most interestin nd educative topics...nd thanx 4 d compliment
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by Stegomiah: 12:14pm On Jun 02, 2013
vivacious vivi: I have just gone thru d past week losing 2 so-called friends. Girls I trusted and was loyal to. I am especially wary of female pals now but if I can ever get to meet any friend like the ones listed here, dat would be amazing.

Baibijay, said she's all six so you can PM her
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by Stegomiah: 12:58pm On Jun 02, 2013
[quote
author=peppy luv] kissHello evry1, i'v bn a visitor for 3yrs but finally
joined today! Back to topic, I can't claim to be all but 1 and 6 ,I am
sure of[/quote]

welcome 2 nairaland, tis funfild neva a boring moment, it can be addictive 2. lotta haterz full hia, wit d frendly ones. if you need to know anytin, i'll b glad 2 help
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by alorauzoms(m): 4:27pm On Jun 02, 2013
Caracta:

awww. Thanks cheesy

*shy*
shy kee !! *smiles* u r welcome.
Btw u r thoughts/write up abt men nt packin deir 3rd leg well (intentional or not), very funny.
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by parki: 4:51pm On Jun 02, 2013
(3) Three Types of Friends Essential for every Woman.

The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit. These are the only friends your girl should have, none other.
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 03, 2013
I hardly keep female friends. I can't tell any woman my secrets. Lai -lai!!!
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by wendieposh: 7:19am On Jun 03, 2013
I have just two types of friends outta the listed six,the fighter & confidant. Friends are not easy to keep. By the way,my confidant is a guy,he's my bestie. Female friends are just trouble.
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 03, 2013
kiss
Stegomiah:

welcome 2 nairaland, tis funfild neva a boring moment, it can be addictive 2. lotta haterz full hia, wit d frendly ones. if you need to know anytin, i'll b glad 2 help
thanx dear
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by pbling: 10:56am On Jun 03, 2013
even 1 is hard 2 get,[quote
author=Stegomiah]Six Types of Friends Essential for Every Woman

The good friends in your life are often overshadowed by the drama the
bad ones bring. Sure, you complain about the faux friends in your world -
you know, the shady ones, you can't half trust, who are more like
acquaintances, and you can't wait to hang up the phone and talk about? -
but what about the keepers? The one who calls you back to check on you,
even when you rudely told her to leave you be; the one who went with
you to that party so you could save face when your date blew you off. If
you're blessed enough to have one of these six friend types in your
life, hold on tight.

1. The Kindred Soul

She may not always have the answers, but you're kindred souls, so she
will understand. She can sense when something's off in your world, and
you know just when she needs you most. You're sisters from another
mother and you'll want to continue to love and cherish her the way you
do your own family.

2. The Motivator

Her friendship challenges you to go places you've never been, do things
you swore you couldn't, and reach heights you never imagined you could
soar to. She's an inspiration, and she's not afraid to push you when it
counts. Put simply: Your relationship is priceless. Remember that.

3. The Confidant

Your private matters are safest with her, and you know it; that's why
you tell her everything. She'll guard your secrets with her life, so
don't you go giving up any of hers. Continue to be each other's ears to
listen. You'll always need a trustworthy friend like this along the road
of life.

4. The Teammate

If you have an extra ticket, she's there. When it's raining, and no on
else feels like coming out for a drink, she's already on her way. You
know her well: She's that friend you can truly count on to be down for
whatever and right there by your side. You can't imagine your social
life without her, so be willing to put in the work it takes to be sure
she sticks around. Remember to be there when she needs a no-fuss buddy.

5. The Fighter

Most-likely the loudest one in your circle, this friend has zero
problems telling you what's on her mind. Her no-nonsense attitude is a
breath of fresh air when you need someone who's not afraid to keep it
real. She'll stand up for you even when you're not prepared to defend
yourself and she loves just as hard as she fights. Know this woman? Keep
her around!

6. The Rock

When you're at your weakest, she's strong for you. Her words of wisdom
and support echo in your heart and soul and lift you back to happy
places. She's made room in her heart for you, so make sure you thank her
for being your rock, and always show her some love.[/quote]
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by ozoemeka(m): 2:53pm On Jun 03, 2013
Stegomiah: Six Types of Friends Essential for Every Woman

The good friends in your life are often overshadowed by the drama the bad ones bring. Sure, you complain about the faux friends in your world - you know, the shady ones, you can't half trust, who are more like acquaintances, and you can't wait to hang up the phone and talk about? - but what about the keepers? The one who calls you back to check on you, even when you rudely told her to leave you be; the one who went with you to that party so you could save face when your date blew you off. If you're blessed enough to have one of these six friend types in your life, hold on tight.

1. The Kindred Soul

She may not always have the answers, but you're kindred souls, so she will understand. She can sense when something's off in your world, and you know just when she needs you most. You're sisters from another mother and you'll want to continue to love and cherish her the way you do your own family.

2. The Motivator

Her friendship challenges you to go places you've never been, do things you swore you couldn't, and reach heights you never imagined you could soar to. She's an inspiration, and she's not afraid to push you when it counts. Put simply: Your relationship is priceless. Remember that.

3. The Confidant

Your private matters are safest with her, and you know it; that's why you tell her everything. She'll guard your secrets with her life, so don't you go giving up any of hers. Continue to be each other's ears to listen. You'll always need a trustworthy friend like this along the road of life.

4. The Teammate

If you have an extra ticket, she's there. When it's raining, and no on else feels like coming out for a drink, she's already on her way. You know her well: She's that friend you can truly count on to be down for whatever and right there by your side. You can't imagine your social life without her, so be willing to put in the work it takes to be sure she sticks around. Remember to be there when she needs a no-fuss buddy.

5. The Fighter

Most-likely the loudest one in your circle, this friend has zero problems telling you what's on her mind. Her no-nonsense attitude is a breath of fresh air when you need someone who's not afraid to keep it real. She'll stand up for you even when you're not prepared to defend yourself and she loves just as hard as she fights. Know this woman? Keep her around!

6. The Rock

When you're at your weakest, she's strong for you. Her words of wisdom and support echo in your heart and soul and lift you back to happy places. She's made room in her heart for you, so make sure you thank her for being your rock, and always show her some love.

Can someone do one for men?
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by Stegomiah: 10:40pm On Jun 03, 2013
wendieposh: I have just two types of friends outta the listed six,the fighter & confidant. Friends are not easy to keep. By the way,my confidant is a guy,he's my bestie. Female friends are just trouble.

Some are, but not all
Re: Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman by blood1(f): 8:48am On Jun 04, 2013
wendieposh: I have just two types of friends outta the listed six,the fighter & confidant. Friends are not easy to keep. By the way,my confidant is a guy,he's my bestie. Female friends are just trouble.

Famale friends trouble Well, it takes one to know one... Too bad though, because I have a contrary opinion. When it comes to having female friends, likes attract. If you're lousy, you can only attract lousy ladies like yourself as friends! Birds of a feather, they say, flock together...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Kissing Someone Else Considered Cheating? / A Female Colleague Asked Me This Question. / How Does Height Affect Your Dating Decision?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.