Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

(Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? (2712 Views)

Who Makes You Vex? Nairaland Version / Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. / What Makes You Want To Remember Your Ex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
Vanneni: Hehe! cheesy cheesy I'm thrilled. smiley I've you voted in the ongoing Miss NL competition? If you haven't please do and off course, vote for me. wink wink
If i cud clone myself i,d vote twice, that,s how hot the pix is. kiss
Re: (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 04, 2013
Re: (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 04, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...White women (long hair, real hair, naturral hair,loyal, faithful, sensitive, more carin, feed u wit balance diet, half cast kids, more cultured, more reserved, Gods gift to black men)
wink
I bet u can't be more right.
Re: (Guys) What Makes You Like A Girl? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 04, 2013
rokiatu: @Pc Guru, go vote for Vanenni here hurry!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1312467/miss-nairaland-june-2013-elimination#16053745
Already did, omo we have hot babes for nairaland, esp the vannenni babe, not sure i can read tonight

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Is Not Advisable To Live With Yr Boyfriend! / Teach Me The Way To Approach Her... / Photos: Husband Strips Wife Beat Her To Death For Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.