Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

It Is Not Advisable To Live With Yr Boyfriend! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Is Not Advisable To Live With Yr Boyfriend! (2711 Views)

Why It's Not Advisable For Girls To Climb A Tree / Guys, would You Break Up With Yr GF Because She Wont Send You Unclad Pics? / When U Divorced Yr Wife Did It Affect Yr Relationship With Yr Daughter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is Not Advisable To Live With Yr Boyfriend! by onila(f): 11:55pm On Sep 16, 2013
no matter how the love is chakking you or sweeten you. .pls just carry yr bongo fish body and go live in yr own house

it works for some few pple but it might not be you

living with him, makes him get used to you n takes u for granted

bless#

3 Likes

Re: It Is Not Advisable To Live With Yr Boyfriend! by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 17, 2013
wink

U n dis insecurity topics again.
What makes u think he would get used to u.
U r scared as a virgin should be when it comes to such matters. "Paranoia abi Phobia of loosing ur guy!". If u are fine, wellmannered and being u, some other dude will come. There r plenty fish in d sea to fry.

But I tell u its better u know ur soulmate wont end up with u than to waste time chasing floating dreams of u living large with d devil in some rented appartment with kids all in d name of marriage.
When u do though remember;
A dog goes back to its vomit, and old habits dont die.

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Advisable To Live With Yr Boyfriend! by BabaAlabi: 12:18am On Sep 17, 2013
onila: no matter how the love is chakking you or sweeten you. .pls just carry bongo fish body and go live in yr own house

bless#
Onila you need a good hot banging to remove these thoughts from your head.

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Advisable To Live With Yr Boyfriend! by xynerise: 12:20am On Sep 17, 2013
Why would a girl live with her boyfriend when she has parents?

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Advisable To Live With Yr Boyfriend! by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 17, 2013
^I also strongly recommend that for u.
2 clear does wierd thoughts of boys.
Re: It Is Not Advisable To Live With Yr Boyfriend! by xynerise: 12:34am On Sep 17, 2013
Silkmoth33: ^I also strongly recommend that for u.
2 clear does wierd thoughts of boys.
My friend quote who u are refering to.
Re: It Is Not Advisable To Live With Yr Boyfriend! by kandiikane(m): 12:37am On Sep 17, 2013
onila: no matter how the love is chakking you or sweeten you. .pls just carry bongo fish body and go live in yr own house

bless#

This is true and I am speaking from experience. The same person that takes you for granted is the same one who suggested moving in. Nonsense!
Re: It Is Not Advisable To Live With Yr Boyfriend! by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 17, 2013
Insecurity! its d choices we make that spice our lives.

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Advisable To Live With Yr Boyfriend! by 190: 12:44am On Sep 17, 2013
onila: no matter how the love is chakking you or sweeten you. .[size=18pt]pls just carry bongo fish body [/size]and go live in yr own house

bless#

onila don finally kolo finish
this is as a result of mixing hennessy cognac with power horse and rain water
thats the evidence grin grin

<================ Yaba left straight- ward 5 ward 5
Re: It Is Not Advisable To Live With Yr Boyfriend! by 2legit2qwt: 12:52am On Sep 17, 2013
I hate to admit this considering the history of the op but this is absolutely correct, I'm totally against cohabitation.

It's the reason why we have so many children in single-parent families. Men don't wanna commit to their partners, women are also trying to keep their options open and all of these are leading to societal decay and degrading values.

Broken families everywhere, children lacking in role models and big reason why our society is
breaking down by the day

3 Likes

Re: It Is Not Advisable To Live With Yr Boyfriend! by Cathaliya: 2:27am On Sep 17, 2013
lol, n a wa o....

So, OP, get bongo-fish body?

I actually clicked to read something senssible about the topic...disadvantages so to say..

Ok, me get question sha...where will you go to if you guys wana mak l.ove, uhh?

Under the bridge?
Re: It Is Not Advisable To Live With Yr Boyfriend! by Nobody: 2:28am On Sep 17, 2013
Cathaliya: lol, n a wa o....

So, OP, get bongo-fish body?

I actually clicked to read something senssible about the topic...disadvantages so to say..

Ok, me get question sha...where will you go to if you guys wana mak l.ove, uhh?

Under the bridge?

There r brothels and other such houses in town na!
Re: It Is Not Advisable To Live With Yr Boyfriend! by Cathaliya: 2:34am On Sep 17, 2013
Silkmoth33:

There r brothels and other such houses in town na!
when my bf has a house?

Na so e like to waste money?

Weekend/short visits, nko?

That was what I expected to read from here...but she just fvcked it up...insecurity can be bad, sha.
Re: It Is Not Advisable To Live With Yr Boyfriend! by Nobody: 2:36am On Sep 17, 2013
Lol!
Re: It Is Not Advisable To Live With Yr Boyfriend! by Nobody: 2:44am On Sep 17, 2013
But seriously highlight crazy things that will spice up ur relationship.

for me: If na bed we dey bang before the next time we go try am for floor, or u take charge or we get kinky. Thats for sex.

Other things too like dating methods, venues, surprise sex and all that will make him or her miss u if he thinks about someonelse. I pray sey hin go leave u go oh!
Re: It Is Not Advisable To Live With Yr Boyfriend! by Cathaliya: 2:47am On Sep 17, 2013
Silkmoth33: But seriously highlight crazy things that will spice up ur relationship.

for me: If na bed we dey bang before the next time we go try am for floor, or u take charge or we get kinky. Thats for sex.

Other things too like dating methods, venues, surprise sex and all that will make him or her miss u if he thinks about someonelse. I pray sey hin go leave u go oh!
You are corrupting the OP. Stop it.

grin
Re: It Is Not Advisable To Live With Yr Boyfriend! by Nobody: 3:40am On Sep 17, 2013
Cathaliya: You are corrupting the OP. Stop it.

grin

SssssH! She doesnt know dat yet! grin
Re: It Is Not Advisable To Live With Yr Boyfriend! by Nobody: 5:16am On Sep 17, 2013
undecided
Re: It Is Not Advisable To Live With Yr Boyfriend! by Enegod(m): 6:20am On Sep 17, 2013
mayapop: This b-itch again. .....
seems you live with your bf undecided
Re: It Is Not Advisable To Live With Yr Boyfriend! by Nobody: 6:30am On Sep 17, 2013
Enegod: seems you live with your bf undecided
lol cheesy pfft
Re: It Is Not Advisable To Live With Yr Boyfriend! by Enegod(m): 6:33am On Sep 17, 2013
mayapop: lol cheesy pfft
i see...smh undecided
Re: It Is Not Advisable To Live With Yr Boyfriend! by Nobody: 6:35am On Sep 17, 2013
Enegod: i see...smh undecided
pffffffffft
Re: It Is Not Advisable To Live With Yr Boyfriend! by Enegod(m): 6:37am On Sep 17, 2013
mayapop: pffffffffft
angry angry
Re: It Is Not Advisable To Live With Yr Boyfriend! by Kaycee7(m): 6:53am On Sep 17, 2013
Who is this Onila person sef?
Re: It Is Not Advisable To Live With Yr Boyfriend! by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 17, 2013
I wouldn't move in with my bf, I'm still enjoying my freedom. I still enjoying not having to call someone 'a goat' on a daily basis cos he left the toilet seat up! Late night gossip and martinis with the girls grin I can still have my guy friends come over to watch games and we can swear our hearts out while we are at it. I still get to go out with my friends and lie abt wat time I got home hehehe

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Advisable To Live With Yr Boyfriend! by Enegod(m): 7:01am On Sep 17, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I wouldn't move in with my bf, I'm still enjoying my freedom. I still enjoying not having to call someone 'a goat' on a daily basis cos he left the toilet seat up! Late night gossip and martinis with the girls grin I can still have my guy friends come over to watch games and we can swear our hearts out while we are at it. I still get to go out with my friends and lie abt wat time I got home hehehe
how old are you?

1 Like

Re: It Is Not Advisable To Live With Yr Boyfriend! by 190: 7:09am On Sep 17, 2013
Enegod: how old are you?

shes 12

na so we see am oh undecided
Re: It Is Not Advisable To Live With Yr Boyfriend! by Danhumprey: 7:31am On Sep 17, 2013
Coming from Onila? This is really interesting. A supposed virgin,giving advice!............smh!

So much for being a virgin.
Re: It Is Not Advisable To Live With Yr Boyfriend! by fr3do(m): 7:40am On Sep 17, 2013
Why are u spoilin' show na? angry

Btw isnt it beta for a bf to take a girl for granted than a husband to?
Re: It Is Not Advisable To Live With Yr Boyfriend! by fr3do(m): 7:43am On Sep 17, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I wouldn't move in with my bf, I'm still enjoying my freedom. I still enjoying not having to call someone 'a goat' on a daily basis cos he left the toilet seat up! Late night gossip and martinis with the girls grin I can still have my guy friends come over to watch games and we can swear our hearts out while we are at it. I still get to go out with my friends and lie abt wat time I got home hehehe

i'm sure this agric fowl went to a private university.
Re: It Is Not Advisable To Live With Yr Boyfriend! by Enegod(m): 7:51am On Sep 17, 2013
190:

shes 12

na so we see am oh undecided
chei..we done suffer
Re: It Is Not Advisable To Live With Yr Boyfriend! by Enegod(m): 7:52am On Sep 17, 2013
fr3do:

i'm sure this agric fowl went to a private university.
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Curses Me Whenever She's Provoke / Should I Go On Wit Dis Relationship / Things A Good Man Gives You (without Asking)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.