Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

What Advice Would You Give To A Women Before She Marries? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Advice Would You Give To A Women Before She Marries? (717 Views)

What Advice Would You Give This Young Lady? / A Woman Have No Church Until She Marries / Why Do Nigerian Man Prefer S. A Women Over Nigerian Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Advice Would You Give To A Women Before She Marries? by lovelydoll: 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2013
I have a year until my wedding and i want to know what things i should think of before i walk down the aisle?
Re: What Advice Would You Give To A Women Before She Marries? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 01, 2013
Are u sure u can live with this man forever?
Re: What Advice Would You Give To A Women Before She Marries? by Princesszoe: 3:27am On Jun 02, 2013
chidyhels: Are u sure u can live with this man forever?
- good question.
Re: What Advice Would You Give To A Women Before She Marries? by jakesund(m): 3:48am On Jun 02, 2013
1.are u ready to stick to him and forget your countless mugu's? tongue

2.do you have secrets you're keeping from him? wink

3.is he spartacus in bed cool?

4.can you Cook? sad

5.are you good enough for him? embarassed

6.are u hiv positive? shocked

7.do u snore or speak in tongues while sleeping? undecided

answer all these questions and we'll know the right advice to give u cheesy

and pls don't be deceived, there's no such thing as walking down the aisle sad you only CLIMB UP THE MOUNTAIN grin sad
Re: What Advice Would You Give To A Women Before She Marries? by iebanehita(m): 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1226211/things-must-know-before-get

@OP... This link would be of help to you.

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Don't Wanna Take The Wrong Decisions!!! / If D English Alphabets Are Changed To Japanese,comment Ur Name In Japan / Am I Being Overly Paranoid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.