Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! (8027 Views)

Lady Fries Chinchin For Her Male Friend And He Ate It With His Girlfriend / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by anonymousbabyy: 10:19pm On Jun 03, 2013
3ace:

"he keeps accusing me of pushing him away"

He might have started having feelings for you too considering the above statement in quote. Maybe he's just shy to let you know because he already has a girlfriend. But girl, like someone has advised, you have got to do what you gotta do by keeping your distance if you don't want to get in between them. That is the only way out. Really, can a male and female who are not related be close without having a romantic affair?

Thank you, i guess thats what i'll do sad
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by anonymousbabyy: 1:37pm On Jun 18, 2013
Its gotten worse cry
He refuses to let me go and I really don't want to tell him the reason i must go undecided
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2013
^ ^ ^ ^
Did you announce to him that you want to stop being his friend?
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by Exponental(m): 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2013
"they?"?
Babe, wat u need is hot sex. Someone who will make u think straight!
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by anonymousbabyy: 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2013
alutacontinua: ^ ^ ^ ^
Did you announce to him that you want to stop being his friend?

yes i did cry
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2013
Lol, he's only a boyfriend and is still fair-game wink.
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2013
anonymous_babyy: Its gotten worse cry
He refuses to let me go and I really don't want to tell him the reason i must go undecided

Very funny. U be Moses? grin

There's no way you'll ANNOUNCE to an acquaintance that he must 'let my people go' and he wouldn't ask why.
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by anonymousbabyy: 12:06am On Jun 19, 2013
Richfella:

Very funny. U be Moses? grin

There's no way you'll ANNOUNCE to an acquaintance that he must 'let my people go' and he wouldn't ask why.

haha
Can you give me a suitable lie for a reason then?
Im really bad at lying undecided
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by Kingsteve(m): 12:30am On Jun 19, 2013
Listen to this advice very well.
Tell him once more, about your intentions...that is; breaking up the friendship.
If he asks you why, or refuses to let go, just grab him and kiss him.

After kissing him, tell him that is the reason why you don't want to be around him any more, cos you have feelings for him.
If he still insists, then open your legs for him, and fvck him senseless.
Life could be unfair sometimes, I guess this Situation is one of those cases where life could be a tad complicated and unfair!

It's best to deal with your problems, than running away from it.
One way or the other, this situation must come to an end, the question is, how does it end...good or bad?
grin
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 19, 2013
anonymous_babyy:

yes i did cry

How would you go and tell him that kind of tin undecided
U're not ready to do the right thing.
All you need to do is withdraw gradually....instead of spending 5 hours with him in a day, reduce it to 4 and den 3 and 21/2....he wld nt even notice you're gone. You might be lucky enough to get over the feelings before you even end the friendship completely. But telling him you wanna end u guys' friendship is a NO-NO.
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by anonymousbabyy: 1:16am On Jun 19, 2013
Kingsteve: Listen to this advice very well.
Tell him once more, about your intentions...that is; breaking up the friendship.
If he asks you why, or refuses to let go, just grab him and kiss him.

After kissing him, tell him that is the reason why you don't want to be around him any more, cos you have feelings for him.
If he still insists, then open your legs for him, and fvck him senseless.
Life could be unfair sometimes, I guess this Situation is one of those cases where life could be a tad complicated and unfair!

It's best to deal with your problems, than running away from it.
One way or the other, this situation must come to an end, the question is, how does it end...good or bad?
grin

loool if only i was the kind of lady that had no morals
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by anonymousbabyy: 1:17am On Jun 19, 2013
alutacontinua:

How would you go and tell him that kind of tin undecided
U're not ready to do the right thing.
All you need to do is withdraw gradually....instead of spending 5 hours with him in a day, reduce it to 4 and den 3 and 21/2....he wld nt even notice you're gone. You might be lucky enough to get over the feelings before you even end the friendship completely. But telling him you wanna end u guys' friendship is a NO-NO.

i understand what your saying, but i had no choice, he always accuse me of withdrawing so i just tell him i want to end we friendship sad why is it a no-no?
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 19, 2013
Lmao @ ' I want to go but he won't let me'.

Bollocks!

Threadstarter, donate your mound of venus to this guy already.
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by 2goodbobo(m): 9:44am On Jun 19, 2013
Tell him already. Is better to be open than to die in silence.
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by babychild(f): 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
yeah a male n female can b very close without any sexual feelins .
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by anonymousbabyy: 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2013
OMO IBO: Lmao @ ' I want to go but he won't let me'.

Bollocks!

Threadstarter, donate your mound of venus to this guy already.

what is mound of venus?
Re: Im In Love With A Male Friend That Has A Girlfriend, HELP! by anonymousbabyy: 2:34pm On Sep 13, 2013
2goodbobo: Tell him already. Is better to be open than to die in silence.

yes i know this, but i dont want it to affect his relationship with his gf

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Weirdest Muscle Men All Over The World / See The Awkward Photo Shared By A Young Couple On Social Media / Please I Need Help Before I Kill Someone!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.