Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,688 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June - Islam for Muslims (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June (59350 Views)

Dr Zakir Naik At National Stadium Surulere Sat & Sun June 15th & 16th / Zakir Naik Live In Abuja / Dr Zakir Naik; Who Is He? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 1:52am On Jun 07, 2013
lanrexlan: Differences in religion will always lead to unending arguments.Allah said in the glorious Quran is surah Al-imran 3;64-''Say O people of the scriptures(Jews and Christians);Come to word that is just between us and you,that we worship none but one true God(Allah) and we associate no partners with Him;and we erect not among ourselves Lord and gods besides Him.Then If they turn away,Say;bear witness that we are muslims(bowing our will to Allah)''.
That's what Dr Zakir Naik is coming to do,but christians don't want similarities.....Peace

Question pls:
y is allah so concern abt christains? Y nt other religion? If you read d quran wella u will see that d christains are mentioned more dn other religion and pls dnt give me d 'one god' answer pls!
Funny enough,Jesus is even mention more than mohammed in d quran,why na eh?
Y cnt u ppl just leave christains alone ni?
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 1:55am On Jun 07, 2013
King harzyz: I thank God that am a muslim...buh if I'm a christians this an opportunity for me to ask questions about islam and muslims from this man instead of shouting on nairaland...peace...

and are u surre d man will nt be biased? Evrything d man will say will be in favour of islam and muslim no objectivity,so what is d point??
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 2:39am On Jun 07, 2013
lanrexlan: I have already accept Jesus(pbuh).He was one of the mightiest messenger of God and a human being.Anything beyond that is invalid.

if u accept Him,then u will accept him as ur Lord and saviour too!
You will accept all His teachings and accept what He came to do! How will u say you accept somebody but not accept His person or what He came to do; to die for the sins of the world?? It is called deception!
And who made it invalid? You? Smh..
You ppl dnt knw that even history is against u guys; aside d Bible,history show an amazing facts about Jesus...smh!

Gospel written by unknown men?
and who say they are unknown,anyways they are unknown to you but not unknown to people who have known d truth; continue to delude urself!
Brother,come to Islam-peace acquired by submiting your will to God......Peace
pls tell me,what are d wills of allah? What are His will for you and other muslims??
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by BetaThings: 2:50am On Jun 07, 2013
Mintayo:

Rightly said!
No similarities whatsoever between islam and christain!
They are two parallel line that can never meet!
They don't even serve the same God-NO SIMILARITIES AT ALL!

This conference is another strategy to decieve the 'Gullible christains'(who believe christain and islam serve the same God)to accept islam since it is simila to christainity...but it is all a lie,deception!
We just want to be left alone,they shld stop attaching islam to christainity!

We are not similar at ALL
Your book (Bible) contains blasphemy (against Jesus and God)
You have homo priests!!!!!
Some of you were very happy when some ex-muslims (though still parading themselves to you guys) said they were opening a homo-sick mosque. It cannot be a mosque though.
You guys join up with atheists to attack Islam
You rejoiced when France banned Hijab and perhaps are very happy when that misguided country approved homo-mad marriage
2 parallel lines : a religion convinced about the eternal truth of its beliefs and the other with constantly-changing doctrines

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by BetaThings: 2:53am On Jun 07, 2013
NL member: Dr. Zakir Naik is the muslim pastor Chris. We Muslims so much love him and love how he always spread the message of Allah (SWT).
Alhamdulilah for giving us this opportunity to see the great dawah Mullah in our country and may Allah grant him journey mercies. Ameen.

Pastor Chris You are picking a very very wrong model. Someone who sees nothing wrong in self service. No matter how sinful one is, a religious leader should never endorse a sin! Even some Christians have issues with him.
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by BetaThings: 2:58am On Jun 07, 2013
Dreal1247: .
He is not speaking for himself. He is speaking for christians. Do you believe in christianity? Where Islams call Christians infidel.

If it is wrong to call Christians infidels
Why do Christian (in Corinthians) call Muslims infidels?
Or is it a case of I have the liberty to judge others but "my anointed" should not be touched?
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by BetaThings: 3:04am On Jun 07, 2013
blenble:

No! There can only be one Lord and Saviour
The Quran has rightly pointed out that were there two Gods, they would be in conflict!

blenble:
You will accept all His teachings and accept what He came to do! How will u say you accept somebody but not accept His person or what He came to do; to die for the sins of the world?? It is called deception!

Do you accept ALL his teachings
Have you fallen on your face to pray to God like he did?

blenble:
You ppl dnt knw that even history is against u guys; aside d Bible,history show an amazing facts about Jesus...smh!
I challenge you to bring the history!

blenble:
and who say they are unknown,anyways they are unknown to you but not unknown to people who have known d truth; continue to delude urself!

The Bible is a book of Readings! Tell us about the authors and why they sometime speak about themselves in that curious third-person manner

The will of Allah is that we worship Him ALONE! Done sincerely, heaven is guaranteed.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by tbaba1234: 3:06am On Jun 07, 2013
BetaThings:

Pastor Chris You are picking a very very wrong model. Someone who sees nothing wrong in self service. No matter how sinful one is, a religious leader should never endorse a sin! Even some Christians have issues with him.

NL member is not a muslim...
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by BetaThings: 3:17am On Jun 07, 2013
Mintayo:

it is islam that cnt do without christainity,infact islam sees christain as a threat!
Why cnt d man come without talking abt christainity? Are u nt d one who try to put mohammed and allah in d Bible??
Cant he talk without saying something abt christainity?
You ppl shld continue in ur hypocrisy!
christainity has survived before islam and will continue to survive with or without islam; we don't need islam for anything!
Leave our corrupt Bible for us!

You guys cannot leave the Islam section alone
You open threads to denigrate Islam
Let me throw a challenge again. For every one thread opened by a Muslim on Christianity, I will point to 5 opened by Christians on Islam. And I can assure that we can continue in that 1:5 ratio and you will run out of threads first!

You guys get angry because our women wear Hijab! How does the hijab affect you?
You try all sorts of stratagem to stop muslim events while we care little whatever you do
You guys tell wicked lies about us, publish fake Qur'an, send soldiers to our land quickly followed by missionaries
And now somebody comes around to refute you, you now start talking about minding our business
Somebody needs to expose your lies!

Read these threads
Facts being twisted
https://www.nairaland.com/431142/71-nigerian-muslims-desire-sharia

Evil plots and wicked lies
https://www.nairaland.com/1177010/hoaxes-fabrications-islam-muslims

http://middleeast.about.com/b/2008/01/06/bible-vs-quran-super-bowl-of-publishing.htm

The Economist notes, "in the art of converting Muslims." It's not always the most ethical missionary zeal in the world: some of those Evangelical lurches have included the production of fake Qurans with writings specifically designed to plant doubt in Muslims' minds

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by deols(f): 3:19am On Jun 07, 2013
blenble:

on point there!
One of the so many reasons why i cnt accept islam-d fact that all muslims wil go to hell first and stay there till d day of judgement!
Imagine d thousands of muslims who had died,the fact that they are all in hell now waiting for d judgement day is SO SCARY...LOL
And yet our muslim brothers are nt seeing this!
Oh...if only they know what Jesus have in stock for them,if only they knw the joy of knowing Him-Jesus,d only way to God and d hope of d world!

you are lying about Muslims entering hell.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 3:47am On Jun 07, 2013
BetaThings:

No! There can only be one Lord and Saviour
The Quran has rightly pointed out that were there two Gods, they would be in conflict!
who can that be? Allah?
Jesus is Lord and Saviour-He is God's solution for man-kind!
Jesus means saviour!
You cn leave it or take it;it doesn't change anything

Do you accept ALL his teachings
Have you fallen on your face to pray to God like he did?
oga anybody can fall on their face to worship anything!
And is bowing ur face to pray Jesus teachings?
You dnt knw anything abt worship in Christainity. It is not falling down and knocking ur forehead on d grd,neither is it facing one direction to pray,neither is it washin ur head,ear,hands and feets whereas ur heart is nt right with God. Also u can do all the above and yet nt be in a right standing with God!
Christain worship according to Jesus is done in IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH!let me simplify it for u
As long as ur heart is right with God,u can pray anyhow,just connect to God and pray in te name of Jesus with faith in ur heart! You cn worship or pray to God with d flesh,u cnt bribe God.
Well let me tell u one of Jesus teachings: John 3:16-17.
That is what is called teaching,do u believ that?

I challenge you to bring the history!
oga i am nt bring anything to u,atleast u cn use d internt now!
You cn only rants and scream bt nothing cn be changed.

The Bible is a book of Readings! Tell us about the authors and why they sometime speak about themselves in that curious third-person manner
pls give me an example,pls

The will of Allah is that we worship Him ALONE! Done sincerely, heaven is guaranteed.
are u sure? How does the above sound to you? Huh?
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 3:49am On Jun 07, 2013
deols:

you are lying about Muslims entering hell.
really? Shld i provide some verses in quran that says that? Wnt u ban me? Cus i knw u are fond of doing that,i wonder how many ppl u wld v banned in dis thread...so much more for tolerance!
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by free2ryhme: 3:54am On Jun 07, 2013
Islam shld concentrate on removing terrorism from her label .. and not compare/contrast xtianity

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Nobody: 4:04am On Jun 07, 2013
BetaThings:

You guys cannot leave the Islam section alone
You open threads to denigrate Islam
Let me throw a challenge again. For every one thread opened by a Muslim on Christianity, I will point to 5 opened by Christians on Islam. And I can assure that we can continue in that 1:5 ratio and you will run out of threads first!

You guys get angry because our women wear Hijab! How does the hijab affect you?
You try all sorts of stratagem to stop muslim events while we care little whatever you do
You guys tell wicked lies about us, publish fake Qur'an, send soldiers to our land quickly followed by missionaries
And now somebody comes around to refute you, you now start talking about minding our business
Somebody needs to expose your lies!

Read these threads
Facts being twisted
https://www.nairaland.com/431142/71-nigerian-muslims-desire-sharia

Evil plots and wicked lies
https://www.nairaland.com/1177010/hoaxes-fabrications-islam-muslims

http://middleeast.about.com/b/2008/01/06/bible-vs-quran-super-bowl-of-publishing.htm

what abt d churches bombed by bokoharam?
You are far from d truth.
Do u also want me to show u anti-christain site produced by muslims??
Stop being an hypocrites!
Have nt listen to any imam preaching without him mentioning d Bible and christainity so what r u saying?
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by BetaThings: 4:13am On Jun 07, 2013
blenble:
who can that be? Allah?
Jesus is Lord and Saviour-He is God's solution for man-kind!
Jesus means saviour!
You cn leave it or take it;it doesn't change anything

Exactly! Because I know without any SHADOW Of DOUBT that there is only one creator - Allah
He does not require assistance (from a son, wife or daughther) to bring anything to life

blenble:
oga anybody can fall on their face to worship anything!
And is bowing ur face to pray Jesus teachings?

Do it! Jesus did it!
You said we don't follow his teachings
He never brought drums to worship God

blenble:
You dnt knw anything abt worship in Christainity. It is not falling down and knocking ur forehead on d grd,
You had better not blaspheme or are you saying Jesus knocked his head on the ground?
BTW it is a tradition for people on NL to accuse others, without basis, of ignorance

blenble:
neither is it facing one direction to pray,neither is it washin ur head,ear,hands and feets whereas ur heart is nt right with God. Also u can do all the above and yet nt be in a right standing with God!

Where are those outlawed after ot has been done in the Bible
Or did Bible mention washing hands etc simply to fill the pages and make it lengthy?

blenble:
Christain worship according to Jesus is done in IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH!let me simplify it for u
As long as ur heart is right with God,u can pray anyhow,just connect to God and pray in te name of Jesus with faith in ur heart! You cn worship or pray to God with d flesh,u cnt bribe God.

Tell us how Jesus worshipped. There must be both belief in the heart and actions of the limbs
Tell us how Jesus did it
If it is just spirit, heart and truth, you don't need any church. You can do all of that at home!
I hope you realise that a lot of the things you say here are not agreed upon by Christians
Virtually every position taken by one christian is contradicted by another and both will always quote the Bible
I suggest that you visit the religious section to see reality of Christianity rather than being encamped here

blenble:
Well let me tell u one of Jesus teachings: John 3:16-17.
That is what is called teaching,do u believ that?

How did you know that Jesus is the son of God
Because of that "voice from heaven" stuff during the baptism?
The same Bible said that people have never heard the voice of God at anytime
Please do read the Bible

No sane Muslim believes that God has a child! God is unique, incomparable and requires no help

and Christians never see a woman worthy of being associated with God - no wife, no daughter. Just father and son
and they talk about gender equality!

blenble:
oga i am nt bring anything to u,atleast u cn use d internt now!
You cn only rants and scream bt nothing cn be changed.

Is it impossible for you to discuss without being civil
As for history and internet, you aver, so you must prove
Otherwise, it becomes wishful thinking

blenble:
pls give me an example,pls
One example?
Who wrote Genesis, John, Luke etc
BTW. I am not referring you to the internet now

blenble:
are u sure? How does the above sound to you? Huh?
Sound to me? You are saying that I don't believe it but still follow it?
I hope you know the description for this stance of yours
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by BetaThings: 4:17am On Jun 07, 2013
tbaba1234:

NL member is not a muslim...

No wonder. All these amorphous posters!
Thanks for the correction.
Salaam
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by BetaThings: 4:26am On Jun 07, 2013
blenble:

what abt d churches bombed by bokoharam?
You are far from d truth.
Do u also want me to show u anti-christain site produced by muslims??
Stop being an hypocrites!
Have nt listen to any imam preaching without him mentioning d Bible and christainity so what r u saying?

What about Muslims cities destroyed by America in Iraq or their toppling of the govt of Mussedique in Iran
With Christians saying the Iraqi war was a mission from God and with missionaries following in the wake of the soldiers
Muslims continue to insist that Boko Haram are criminals and are committing sins
You can see that we don't abet crimes like you guys do

Please show me those sites. So you want to be spreading lies on your sites and we should just keep quiet?
Have never heard a pastor preaching with the congregation saying love, love, love
They always say fire, fire, fire and follow those with curses upon curses
Amazing
BTW how many Imams really know the Bible? Please produce tapes or mentions names of mosques to back up your points if what you claim is really so prevalent
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by saddler: 5:08am On Jun 07, 2013
Why has the so-called religion of peace decided to play to the gallery rather than address fundamental issues bedevilling its existence such as

1)Why is islam always associated with terrorism:Is it that the koran has the inanimate ability to brainwash people to becoming terrorists or is it the leaders of d faith that are responsible for leading d followers astray?
2)What is the truth regarding what the koran says about;the 72 virgins,jihad,women rights,age in marriage,freedom of faith etc.

These and many other issues should be what islamic leaders and followers be striving to address instead of trying to propagate or elevate islam above other faiths by mere comparism and false logic.
I would have asked more but the fear of getting banned is the beginning of wisdom~thats my problem with islam.
If there is any reason I cannot become a muslim,its the fear of losing my freedom.
If I willingly convert to islam today and maybe rose to the position of an imam,why is it that I cant willingly opt out later on without fear of being beheaded.
If this is the case,it is analogous to evil cults whose members are only obligate members.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by BetaThings: 5:10am On Jun 07, 2013
Itoroetti :

Why don't u tell him to go preach in all this arab nations that are busy persecting christians and other faiths.
How are you persecuted? By giving you guys visa to go to their country and set up business?
You guys are even all over Saudi Arabia now
Go to Emirates office in Lagos and see how many Christians are buying ticket and applying for visa
Christian public officials even prefer to be "settled" with houses in Dubai
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by BetaThings: 5:15am On Jun 07, 2013
free2ryhme:

must his talk always include xtianity ..

i Have watched some of his talks on PeaceTV when i served in Borno state ...

Concentrate on your on religion jor

Caution you alfa mualing little girls in mosque...

Do you concentrate on your religion?
You guys even get into dark mood when a muslim post makes front page
What are you afraid of? Is yours no longer the narrow road?
Looks like you are abetting the Imams. You should report them
But we know your priests and getting it from those boys and the Church cover everything up
The speck in my eyes and your huge Log!
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by Occurstaem(m): 5:19am On Jun 07, 2013
careytommy:
why do moslems like to cleave their essence to christianity even though the difference between them is as clear as night and day
we christians detest islam in its entirety. di not pretend to be like us. WE ARE NOT SIMILAR!
And where did a Muslim saying that Islam and Christianity are SIMILAR.Why are you so blind to the truth? Convert to ISLAM and begin a new life.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by BetaThings: 5:26am On Jun 07, 2013
saddler: Why has the so-called religion of peace decided to play to the gallery rather than address fundamental issues bedevilling its existence such as

1)Why is islam always associated with terrorism:Is it that the koran has the inanimate ability to brainwash people to becoming terrorists or is it the leaders of d faith that are responsible for leading d followers astray?

Because people like you are misled by "availability bias"
We never dropped nuclear bombs on civilians

saddler:
2)What is the truth regarding what the koran says about;the 72 virgins,jihad,women rights,age in marriage,freedom of faith etc.

Show us the chapter and verse
I certainly have not seem it in the Qur'am
Women's right? Ask the Christians whose Bible forbids women from speaking in church
Jihad. If you attack us, we will fight back, Same reason America, Italy, Britain, Russia have armies
Age in marriage - puberty
Freedom of faith. - Pastor Bakare was born a muslim

saddler:
These and many other issues should be what islamic leaders and followers be striving to address instead of trying to propagate or elevate islam above other faiths by mere comparism and false logic.
I would have asked more but the fear of getting banned is the beginning of wisdom~thats my problem with islam.
Speak the truth with decorum. Fear not moderators

saddler:
If there is any reason I cannot become a muslim,its the fear of losing my freedom.
If I willingly convert to islam today and maybe rose to the position of an imam,why is it that I cant willingly opt out later on without fear of being beheaded.
If this is the case,it is analogous to evil cults whose members are only obligate members.

Freedom is relative.
Do you think Beyonce is free? Can she perform dressed like a virtuous lady?
When will Pastor Bakare be beheaded?
You think Christianity is faultless?

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by tintingz(m): 6:00am On Jun 07, 2013
EBK2: @ Tintinz
When you go, ask him one question: let him sum all his messages since he started being a scholar and orator. After summing it, ask him and perhaps yourself if you will go to heaven when you die and if he gives you a confident 'Yes' then I will go and talk to him.
he is not the one to judge me if am going to heaven it is only God... But Allah has made known that those who serve him in Islam will enter paradise and those who rejected his message will dwell in hell...even Jesus will reject those who called him LORD LORD!! In heaven

But the fact is that he does not have assurance of eternity in Heaven. He doesn't even know who God is.
you are talking bogus...as if your pastors knows if you are going to heaven like have said he is not God to judge if am going to heaven he is only Calling people to Islam the true way to GOD
So my friend, there is only one Way. His Name is Jesus Christ. you can go to all public lectures in the world there is only One who will forgive and save you from your sin, Jesus Christ.
Don't waste your time and money. The gift of eternal life if free and easy - Only in Christ Jesus
and by going to your private jets pastors business center you call church is the right place for me to go? Hell NO! The only thing they do in your churches is to collect tithes from ignorant church members... I have accepted Jesus he is one of GOD prophet in Islam a human any other thing beside that is invalid

I pray you know more about Islam and be free from lies your pastors feed you every sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by saddler: 6:15am On Jun 07, 2013
BetaThings:

Because people like you are misled by "availability bias"
We never dropped nuclear bombs on civilians

How does this answer the question I asked you?

betaThings:
Show us the chapter and verse
I certainly have not seem it in the Qur'âm
...if u say that you have not read/heard about the 72 virgins in the koran(the book that guides your faith) then you are a hypocrite
betaThings:
Women's right? Ask the Christians whose Bible forbids women from speaking in church
.....stop dragging christianity into the questions you should answer with your koran....moreover,I never mention my religious affiliation.
betaThings:
Jihad. If you attack us, we will fight back, Same reason America, Italy, Britain, Russia have armies
....Did the christians in Northern nigeria attack boko haram (jihadist muslims) before they were attacked?
betaThings:
Age in marriage - puberty
.....your prophet married/molested a girl of 8 years old(Aisha)...are you telling me she already attained puberty at that tender age?
betaThings:
Freedom of faith. - Pastor Bakare was born a muslim....
Be a good ambassador of you faith and stop using christianity as the basis for illogical comparism.

betaThings:
Speak the truth with decorum. Fear not moderators
....goes a long way to show that islam is synonymous with intolerance.

betaThings:
Freedom is relative.
Do you think Beyonce is free? Can she perform dressed like a virtuous lady?
...like I said use d knowledge in d koran answer these questions.
When will Pastor Bakare be beheaded?
You think Christianity is faultless?[/quote]....stop dragging christianity into this.
At this junction,its obvious islam cant stand on its own without christianity....its the same reason your prophet not knowing how to market his idol worship to you decided to copy the bible while replacing essential facts with lies and false teachings from his moon-god worship and then came out with a book he called d koran.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by tintingz(m): 6:16am On Jun 07, 2013
blenble:

on point there!
One of the so many reasons why i cnt accept islam-d fact that all muslims wil go to hell first and stay there till d day of judgement!
Imagine d thousands of muslims who had died,the fact that they are all in hell now waiting for d judgement day is SO SCARY...LOL
And yet our muslim brothers are nt seeing this!
Oh...if only they know what Jesus have in stock for them,if only they knw the joy of knowing Him-Jesus,d only way to God and d hope of d world!
who is feeding you with all these lies that every muslim will go to hell till judgement day?? Is these what your pastors are using to brainwash you people?

Kindly show me where it says that all muslim will enter hell till judgement day?

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by tintingz(m): 6:31am On Jun 07, 2013

Zakir Abdul Karim Naik

(born 18 October 1965) is an Indian public speaker on the subject of Islam and comparative religion. He is the founder and president of the Islamic Research Foundation (IRF), a non-profit organisation that owns the Peace TV channel based in Dubai, UAE. He is sometimes referred to as a televangelist. Before becoming a public speaker, he trained as a doctor...

1 Like

Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by lanrexlan(m): 7:06am On Jun 07, 2013
free2ryhme:

one is simple question .. why is he so concern about comparing and contrasting with xtianity
He doesn't focus his comparative lectures on christianity only,he also debate on other religions but because christianity and Islam are the two major religions here in Nigeria,that's why he is coming to give a talk on it.In his hometown India,he has given several talks on Islam and Hinduism.....Peace
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by ayoade2: 7:09am On Jun 07, 2013
Not at this time that Nigeria is winning the war against Boko boys and terrorism...
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by lanrexlan(m): 7:27am On Jun 07, 2013
blenble:

Question pls:
y is allah so concern abt christains? Y nt other religion? If you read d quran wella u will see that d christains are mentioned more dn other religion and pls dnt give me d 'one god' answer pls!
Because Jesus(pbuh) is a prophet of Allah.The times the name of a person appears in the Quran doesn't signify superiority.Pharaoh is mentioned many times more than Jesus(pbuh),now tell me Pharaoh is greater......Peace
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by bknight: 7:28am On Jun 07, 2013
He's visit is not d problem, the topic is.

It is insensitive of him to touch such sensitive topic at this point in time with current events in d country. the timing is wrong
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by lanrexlan(m): 7:29am On Jun 07, 2013
blenble:

Point out a verse from the bible where Jesus(pbuh)said ''I AM LORD AND SAVIOUR''.
What's Jesus(pbuh) teachings? He believed and worshiped the only one true God,not trinity.I believed the same,he bowed in his worship and never beat drums,i bow in my worship.He fasted,I also fast.Am I following Him or not? Jesus said 'I desire mercy and not sacrifice'.
And who made it invalid? You? Smh..
What's the history? Have you heard of thomas carlyle's book?

Who are the authors of chronicles,Kings,mark and Luke? Just a few.

pls tell me,what are d wills of allah? What are His will for you and other muslims??
That we submit our will to Allah,worship and obey his laws and orders.And He won't punish us If we do so.....Peace
Re: Dr. Zakir Naik In Nigeria From 8th June by lanrexlan(m): 7:29am On Jun 07, 2013
blenble:

Question pls:
Because Jesus(pbuh) is a prophet of Allah.The times the name of a person appears in the Quran doesn't signify superiority.Pharaoh is mentioned many times more than Jesus(pbuh),now tell me Pharaoh is greater......Peace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

More Photos From Today's Mecca Stampede That Killed At Least 220 People / Muslims Block Highway In Kaduna To Pray, Nigerians React (Photos) / Muslims: What Did You Learn In Islam Recently?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.