Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today (21794 Views)

Omisore Alleges Cover-up By Osun INEC Over Suspended Officials! / Opon Imo (aregbesola) VS Laptop (peter Obi) / Opon Imo Wins UN Award Of E-learning, Creativity And Education In Estonia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today by EkoAtlantic: 6:32am On Jun 04, 2013
Demdem: If only retardeen is smart, nothing stops him from adopting this nationally or are we saying that Nigeria doesn't have the resources?
However, politics won't allow

I believe every state should, considering what it's saving Osun from purchase of textbooks "N8.4 billion".
That's huge!
Re: Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today by Demdem(m): 7:23am On Jun 04, 2013
Eko Atlantic:

I believe every state should, considering what it's saving Osun from purchase of textbooks "N8.4 billion".
That's huge!

Exactly.
Re: Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 04, 2013
Eko Atlantic:

Is there actually anything in SouthWest you guys don't complain of?

Lagos opens Ikoyi-Lekki link bridge--"Fashola is only building Lagos for the rich"

Oyo commissions Mokola bridge--"The bridge is not wide enough"

Ogun opens flyover--"why must everything be in Abeokuta?"

Nigeria's biggest refinery to be built in Ondo--"Why must it be ondo and not Akwa-Ibom?"

Osun to name airport After MKO--"what is Osun going to do with airport?"

Samsung opens its biggest workshop in Ekiti--"can
Ekiti people buy samsung products"

It flows in you guys blood, "bad belleism and Jealousy"
Lwtmb... Hehehehe.. Very funny. True tho.. You just can't satisfy people, can you?
Re: Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today by Gbawe: 8:26am On Jun 04, 2013
Eko Atlantic:

That's huge!

People just like to yap senselessly out of nothing but sheer hatred. There is no deficient aspect to this initiative at all and advantages are many. I would have thought it would be very obvious, especially to anyone who went through the Secondary school system in Nigeria, that this scheme would save money and pay for itself. It is like solar power. High initial outlay but zero/reduced electricity bill means the system soon pays for itself and then goes on to save you money.

I just cannot believe any one has anything negative to say about this. Simply amazed. This same damn Scheme will be copied and introduced in Ghana without a fuss !!! In fact, knowing some Ghanaians, they will fail to give Nigeria credit and claim they invented this!!!! Yet can we begrudge them , as a more united people, of that sort of conduct since we love being each other's biggest enemies and detractors?

1 Like

Re: Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today by Gbawe: 8:28am On Jun 04, 2013
Demdem:

Exactly.

Guy, just glanced at your signature now. Did Patience Jonathan really say that ? I.e "Ojukwu is a great man,he died but his manhood lives on" shocked shocked shocked shocked Kai, Nigeria don suffer if she really did.
Re: Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today by anonimi: 9:28am On Jun 04, 2013
emiye: What are you rambling about ? From your statement you admit PDP is a nest of killers, and you are now trying so hard to paint the ACN party with your party's "red" colour. Who knows you might be one of PDP's hit men.

You can see below just one example of Gbawe's "red blood" posted just a few days ago:

Gbawe:

https://www.nairaland.com/1308128/suffers-nigeria-divides/10#16022281

I really don't want to get into the pettiness of all this ridiculous conjectures you guys are throwing around but I must ask why people like you talk like this. I.e in a manner that show you have no qualms lying about reality we can all easily discern. Why do you blatantly ignore facts and issues on the ground to base all your utterances on fantasy and conjecture? I am not here to tell you what Igbos are or are not but I can say what the Yorubas are not. They are not mediocre as some of you postulate.

It is only that many Yorubas here don't know how to shut your ilk up with facts and this is why this redundant lie you tell yourselves has travelled amongst your fellow ignoramuses to now be unquestioningly accepted as the truth by people always keen to tout their own mythical superiority and the "worthlessness" of others as they were indoctrinated to do.

As just one example of the many I can give, Oando was voted best Company in Nigeria in 2012. This is a thriving Company teaching others, including Igbo-owned businesses, how to run Companies. Do you, your father or brother own or run the Company? Why should we have this Oando situation if Yorubas are "mediocre" at running businesses and Igbos are masters at it? Should this touted superiority not reveal itself consistently 100% of the time? The sad thing for clowns like you is that Oando is not even the exception !!!

People like you personally sicken me. You are welcomed to hate others as much as you like because of how you are indoctrinated but that indoctrination turns into mental illness of sort when you are willing to embrace a strategy of lies aimed at reducing a universally celebrated and respected people to zero simply to uphold your own inane and self-deceitful braggadocio led mainly by inferiority complex. It is only people like you that sickeningly come without the ability to even minimally give credit where due to others because you indoctrination in hatred is total and all-consuming to the extent of encompassing blatant and wicked lies.

Even on this wretched forum where folks like you have no shame and are never called out for inane and malevolent lies against others, what notable superiority of intelligence or thinking have members from your ethnic group displayed here to validate your silly, misguided and childish lies about superiority that facts and reality show is only in your head? Let go of the hatred of others and start respecting them. It may have been drummed into you to hate the Yorubas but you cross the line when you start representing them as "mediocre" and with other similar false unsavoury tags to suit your own psychotic and highly unreasonable world view. Nonsense !!!!! You and others are sick !!! Simply the sort to say Mohammed Alli could not box or Michael Jackson could not entertain because you have been indoctrinated blindly to reason like that !!!

http://premiumtimesng.com/business/3922-oando_is_nigeria_s_best_oil_and_gas_company.html

So obviously Gbawe must know something about the nest of killers activiyies of your darling ACN oga on top.

Maube he might oblige you with the details if you are nice to him.
Re: Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today by Gbawe: 9:32am On Jun 04, 2013
anonimi:

You can see below just one example of Gbawe's "red blood" posted just a few days ago:

So obviously Gbawe must know something about the nest of killers activiyies of your darling ACN oga on top.

Maube he might oblige you with the details if you are nice to him.

You are not well and your confused rants show this. Seek help instead of staying here all day talking to mentally healthy people. I really mean it. In any case, your bad belle changes nothing because the SW is experiencing progress under the ACN when stagnation and backwardness had become the norm under the PDP. You'll only develop high blood pressure, if you do not have it already, carrying on the way you do.

1 Like

Re: Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today by anonimi: 9:38am On Jun 04, 2013
Gbawe:

People just like to yap senselessly out of nothing but sheer hatred. There is no deficient aspect to this initiative at all and advantages are many. I would have thought it would be very obvious, especially to anyone who went through the Secondary school system in Nigeria, that this scheme would save money and pay for itself. It is like solar power. High initial outlay but zero/reduced electricity bill means the system soon pays for itself and then goes on to save you money.

I just cannot believe any one has anything negative to say about this. Simply amazed. This same damn Scheme will be copied and introduced in Ghana without a fuss !!! In fact, knowing some Ghanaians, they will fail to give Nigeria credit and claim they invented this!!!! Yet can we begrudge them , as a more united people, of that sort of conduct since we love being each other's biggest enemies and detractors?
kobenol:
Very well on point. But I don't quite believe it would be greatly expensive as presumed though.
Ekiti provides its Senior Secondary pupils with 10" Samsung solar netbooks...NO COMPUTER SCIENCE TEACHERS in a bulk of the schools...I quite know this as a Serving Corps Member in one of its LG.
What a wasteful unsustainable development?? And Yes! those kids annoyingly care so less about the netbooks, even damage it, it's so not of benefit to them. The state itself doesnt have a program in place for it. Though the kids pay school fees..NO FREE EDUCATION in Ekiti!
Having "digested" the info on http://www.opon-imo.com Osun is visionary indeed!

Seems you missed this post on the Ekiti state experience

kobenol:
Very well on point. But I don't quite believe it would be greatly expensive as presumed though.
Ekiti provides its Senior Secondary pupils with 10" Samsung solar netbooks...NO COMPUTER SCIENCE TEACHERS in a bulk of the schools...I quite know this as a Serving Corps Member in one of its LG.

What a wasteful unsustainable development?? And Yes! those kids annoyingly care so less about the netbooks, even damage it, it's so not of benefit to them. The state itself doesnt have a program in place for it. Though the kids pay school fees..NO FREE EDUCATION in Ekiti!

Having "digested" the info on http://www.opon-imo.com Osun is visionary indeed!

Again, I say you do not leave leprosy to cure rashes.
The ACN fake progressives need to ensure free & compulsory education for their kids in PUBLIC primary & secondary schools
then we will know they are serious.
Not all these yoyo toys for stealing our money.

1 Like

Re: Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today by Gbawe: 9:43am On Jun 04, 2013
anonimi:

Seems you missed this post on the Ekiti state experience

Again, I say you do not leave leprosy to cure rashes.
The ACN fake progressives need to ensure free & compulsory education for their kids in PUBLIC primary & secondary schools then we will know they are serious.
Not all these yoyo toys for stealing our money.

Look, find something to do to make you happy and fulfilled. You are carrying around too much unobjective and senseless hatred for others. Today, they are stealing "your money" tomorrow they are "stealing Niger Delta money". Which is it you confused dingbat? You really should get a grip on who/what you are before coming here to confuse yourself further.
Re: Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today by JideTheBlogger(m): 9:43am On Jun 04, 2013
Re: Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today by anonimi: 9:52am On Jun 04, 2013
Gbawe:

Look, find something to do to make you happy and fulfilled. You are carrying around too much unobjective and senseless hatred for others. Today, they are stealing "your money" tomorrow they are "stealing Niger Delta money". Which is it you confused dingbat? You really should get a grip on who/what you are before coming here to confuse yourself further.

Our Osun state money from the monthly almajiri begging bowl fest i.e. federal allocation, which flows from the Niger Delta oil money.

[img]http://naijainsightlondon.files./2012/06/almajiri_22.jpg[/img]

Do you see how it's linked now

1 Like

Re: Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today by Gbawe: 10:25am On Jun 04, 2013
anonimi:

Our Osun state money from the monthly almajiri begging bowl fest i.e. federal allocation, which flows from the Niger Delta oil money.

Do you see how it's linked now

As usual, the talk of a faker and sentimental Olodo. Does Ondo contribute 12% of Nigeria's oil and gas output or not? Simple yes or No? If yes, is it then not a fallacy to run around shouting "federal allocation, which flows from the Niger Delta money." in relation to the allocation from the centre obtained by the SW? Simple yes or no again please.

When people then accuse you of not being from the SW you put up a show of mock anger whereas all your utterances leaves no one in doubt that you are someone who despises the region and even blatantly lies against her as much as possible.

That is why I set the trap for you I knew you would unintelligently walk into blindly to reveal, once again, your real and spiteful mindset about the SW. Only Ondo gets 13% derivation in the SW as an oil producer whereas virtually all SS States do. There are 36 States in Nigeria and the FCT. The SW has 6 States out of that i.e a percentage representation of under 17% in relation to the 37 areas benefiting from accrued oil income.

If the SW host under 17% of the total number of States enjoying allocation from crude and contributes 12%, through Ondo, to the total oil and gas output of Nigeria disbursed by the centre, what sort of South-Westerner are you to be invoking the false garbage of "Niger Delta oil" against us? Is the SW not contribution healthily to the central pool with only one of it's States gaining direct benefit in the form of 13% derivation? How many times should this be repeated to illiterates mischief-makers like you? Factually and bereft of silly sentiments, we pull our weight and such would be obvious to you if you were not a totally fake poster.

Intelligent, proud and patriotic South-Westerners know the inane "parasite" tag against the region (that your kind subtly promote with the talk of " they are looting Niger Delta oil" ) reveals only rank illiteracy and clannish but highly uninformed hatred of others. You need to stop the fake show. People can see through you.

1 Like

Re: Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today by dbty(m): 10:31am On Jun 04, 2013
Demdem: If only retardeen is smart, nothing stops him from adopting this nationally or are we saying that Nigeria doesn't have the resources?

The Government that did not agreed the payment of 20000 naira for unemployed graduate,what good can they do for the poor masses.
Its not about ACN or PDP ,all agents of Government in this country have failed in their responsibility and duties.
What is infrastructure when millions of youth and graduate are roaming the streets.
The House built by spit will definitely be destroyed by mere dew.
Priority of Government now should be employment and housing. the resources available to student this time is enough for them to pass and succeed any examination. In 10 years back, was there 2go,how many student ve access to internet to search google ? And those that are serious then made it.
How much food have they put on citizen table?
What future do these students have?
Can there parent afford them with 3 square meal a day?

1 Like

Re: Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today by anonimi: 11:37am On Jun 04, 2013
Gbawe:

As usual, the talk of a faker and sentimental Olodo. Does Ondo contribute 12% of Nigeria's oil and gas output or not? Simple yes or No? If yes, is it then not a fallacy to run around shouting "federal allocation, which flows from the Niger Delta money." in relation to the allocation from the centre obtained by the SW? Simple yes or no again please.

When people then accuse you of not being from the SW you put up a show of mock anger whereas all your utterances leaves no one in doubt that you are someone who despises the region and even blatantly lies against her as much as possible.

That is why I set the trap for you I knew you would unintelligently walk into blindly to reveal, once again, your real and spiteful mindset about the SW. Only Ondo gets 13% derivation in the SW as an oil producer whereas virtually all SS States do. There are 36 States in Nigeria and the FCT. The SW has 6 States out of that i.e a percentage representation of under 17% in relation to the 37 areas benefiting from accrued oil income.

If the SW host under 17% of the total number of States enjoying allocation from crude and contributes 12%, through Ondo, to the total oil and gas output of Nigeria disbursed by the centre, what sort of South-Westerner are you to be invoking the false garbage of "Niger Delta oil" against us? Is the SW not contribution healthily to the central pool with only one of it's States gaining direct benefit in the form of 13% derivation? How many times should this be repeated to illiterates mischief-makers like you? Factually and bereft of silly sentiments, we pull our weight and such would be obvious to you if you were not a totally fake poster.

Intelligent, proud and patriotic South-Westerners know the inane "parasite" tag against the region (that your kind subtly promote with the talk of " they are looting Niger Delta oil" ) reveals only rank illiteracy and clannish but highly uninformed hatred of others. You need to stop the fake show. People can see through you.

You set trap for yourself. LOL!!!

Opo oro iro ni okun ibe - plenty talk na lie full am.
All your mago mago arithmetic adds to nothing. It does not take away the fact that Osun state depends on the monthly almajiri begging bowl for its finances. QED.

I am as yoruba as they come and have roots in four SW states, Osun, Oyo, Ogun, Lagos as well as Kwara. Moreover I don't need to be yoruba to comment AUTHORITATIVELY on issues pertaining to the SW based on my knowledge.
Deal with it.

The massive imapct of Awolowo in the 50s was based on cocoa mainly WITHOUT Niger Delta oil revenue unlike the Akotiletas (prodigal sons) masquerading as his progressive heirs who are wasting away our rich legacy.
Re: Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today by Demdem(m): 11:44am On Jun 04, 2013
Gbawe:

Guy, just glanced at your signature now. Did Patience Jonathan really say that ? I.e "Ojukwu is a great man,he died but his manhood lives on" shocked shocked shocked shocked Kai, Nigeria don suffer if she really did.

Yes she did and was well discussed here.. Demdem does not lie.
Re: Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today by anonimi: 11:51am On Jun 04, 2013
Demdem:

Do you mean to say unlike Eko Ile abi na Eko Atlantic sef on this forum

Haba, oga that wan na upper cut plus below the belt punch oh grin grin grin
Chei, odikwa three much sef.
Re: Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today by Gbawe: 12:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
anonimi:

All your mago mago arithmetic adds to nothing. It does not take away the fact that Osun state depends on the monthly almajiri begging bowl for its finances. QED.

I am as yoruba as they come and have roots in four SW states, Osun, Oyo, Ogun, Lagos as well as Kwara. Moreover I don't need to be yoruba to comment AUTHORITATIVELY on issues pertaining to the SW based on my knowledge.
Deal with it.

The massive imapct of Awolowo in the 50s was based on cocoa mainly WITHOUT Niger Delta oil revenue unlike the Akotiletas (prodigal sons) masquerading as his progressive heirs who are wasting away our rich legacy.

I am not surprised that dishonesty is all you are capable of. You were asked a few questions that only required yes or no as answers. Yet you deliberately ran away from providing simple answers to focus on calling basic statistical computation "mago mago arithmetic".

At the end of the day, you are nothing but an illiterate mischief-maker dancing around in inanity after being exposed as ignorant. You are shown that Ondo contributes healthily to any allocations Osun, or any SW State for that matter, draws from and yet you are still talking crap. You are irredeemable. A truly sad case.
Re: Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jun 04, 2013
anonimi:

Deal with it.

But you dense gan oo, when awolowo was building structures in ibadan, were ibadan people known for cocoa? Was the bulk of the resources not gotten from the same ondo and ekiti of today?

You say they are wasting money building roads when there's no pipe borne water, I ask you when your pdp was there, did we see them lay the pipes, even the roads they did not build, what is now your point?

There are still pdp governors left in Nigeria, are they giving their states pipe borne water? Are their schools better than those of south west?

Which state isn't going to abuja at the end of every month to do "almajiri"?

For your information, we are richly blessed with natural resources in SW, from gold in ilesha to bitumen in ogun, oil in ondo and lagos, we don't need the ND to survive!

1 Like

Re: Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today by Gbawe: 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2013
Demdem:

Good gracious !!! Na wa OOOOh !!!! No comment. One has to realise sometimes that non-Nigerians are reading. Yab her and yab ourselves conundrum. 'No win' situation really.
Re: Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today by EkoAtlantic: 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2013
Can't believe Gbawe and demdem are still giving the yoruba wanna be attention.

Smh...
Re: Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today by anonimi: 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2013
django1:

You say they are wasting money building roads when there's no pipe borne water, I ask you when your pdp was there, did we see them lay the pipes, even the roads they did not build, what is now your point?

What is "your PDP" all about

Must you benchmark yourself with bad performers? I thought our elders say eshin iwaju ni t'eyin nwo sare - the race horse is inspired by the leader.
Abi dat wan nor apply again as we get fraudsters of the Association of Conmen in Nigeria, ACN in power

In case you are still wondering, my point is the ACN governors can do much better if they are not focused on their Sh'agbe loju yoyo (shine farmer eyes) projects but rather on the BASICs of free & compulsory education for children, primary health care, pipeborne water etc.
I hope it is not too much to expect us to agree on that.
Re: Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today by anonimi: 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2013
django1:

For your information, we are richly blessed with natural resources in SW, from gold in ilesha to bitumen in ogun, oil in ondo and lagos, we don't need the ND to survive!

If indeed we are we should vote to amend the clause in the 1999 constitution to change allocation to revenue CONTRIBUTION as it was before Nzeogwu's hijacked coup of January 1966.
Re: Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today by Demdem(m): 2:19pm On Jun 04, 2013
Eko Atlantic: Can't believe Gbawe and demdem are still giving the yoruba wanna be attention.

Smh...

The crap decided to qoute me and as usual said rubbish.
Re: Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today by laideabioye: 4:28pm On Jun 04, 2013
cyril83: Close that your mouth, how many of these children can afford the internet subscription on the said tablets or don't you know that computer tablet is just the same as calculator when you don't have internet connection on it.

Before u comment on any issue its better u knw more about the subject matter.
Re: Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today by emiye(m): 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2013
anonimi:

What is "your PDP" all about

Must you benchmark yourself with bad performers? I thought our elders say eshin iwaju ni t'eyin nwo sare - the race horse is inspired by the leader.
Abi dat wan nor apply again as we get fraudsters of the Association of Conmen in Nigeria, ACN in power

In case you are still wondering, my point is the ACN governors can do much better if they are not focused on their Sh'agbe loju yoyo (shine farmer eyes) projects but rather on the BASICs of free & compulsory education for children, primary health care, pipeborne water etc.
I hope it is not too much to expect us to agree on that.

Can you respond to my earlier post, i have copied it below in a quote, answer it and stop dodging ! since you dont want the ACN governors to be compared with the widely accepted failures who were PDP governors, but with governors of UPN(a party that became defunct 30 years ago).

Mr PDP, As at 2013, Lagos state runs with a 3billion US dollars annual budget for 18 million people. meaning 167us dollar budget pa capita

Since you claim to know so much about Jakande a UPN governor , prove to me for any of this years (1979-1983) Lagos state had less than 167 us dollar budget pa capita, I will register with PDP in my ward..
Re: Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today by anonimi: 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2013
emiye:

Can you respond to my earlier post, i have copied it below in a quote, answer it and stop dodging ! since you dont want the ACN governors to be compared with the widely accepted failures who were PDP governors, but with governors of UPN(a party that became defunct 30 years ago).

I am not Mr. PDP so when you properly address your post I will consider responding. Ok
Re: Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today by Dibiachukwu: 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2013
Eko Atlantic:

That's huge!
So una plan is to make Nigeria, a nation full of substandard netbooks. And in the next year we would a nation of dead substandard netbooks. My brothers got big dreams.

1 Like

Re: Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today by MightySparrow: 9:40am On Jun 05, 2013
Awolowo must be a genius, a reference point in history of Nigeria. He is dead though, but he us alive in our hearts, his legacies are on the roof tops for others to wonder at. The monumental development of adherents to his values testify. Where are the legacies of contemporaries? Many on this thread love to crucify Yorubas or claim superiority for baseless causes. Some of these cynics were born in SW either benefited in UPN free education or their parents did. The emagwalis in Akure, Iwealas from ISI, Ibadan, the Achebes of UI and many others. This Opon imo from Osun is another land mark a product of a sophisticated mind. No doubt the few people to be impacted by this will definitely be far better in future than Alaba trained ignoramuses and frustrated almajiris turned Boko Haram. SW go on showing them the way to human development.

2 Likes

Re: Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today by IB5(f): 8:48pm On Jun 09, 2013
^^^^^^^^^^
Words of the elders

cool cool
Re: Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today by jjcbuthot: 8:51pm On Jun 09, 2013

You call a man a retarddeen and you expect him to be smart. Retardeeness and Smartness are mutually exclusive.
Re: Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today by Ikengawo: 8:55pm On Jun 09, 2013
Mighty Sparrow: Awolowo must be a genius, a reference point in history of Nigeria. He is dead though, but he us alive in our hearts, his legacies are on the roof tops for others to wonder at. The monumental development of adherents to his values testify. Where are the legacies of contemporaries? Many on this thread love to crucify Yorubas or claim superiority for baseless causes. Some of these cynics were born in SW either benefited in UPN free education or their parents did. The emagwalis in A[b]kure, Iwealas from ISI, Ibadan, the Achebes of UI and many others. [/b]This Opon imo from Osun is another land mark a product of a sophisticated mind. No doubt the few people to be impacted by this will definitely be far better in future than Alaba trained ignoramuses and frustrated almajiris turned Boko Haram. SW go on showing them the way to human development.

you bloody thief, except wole soyinka, who from your ethnic stock as reached the intellectual acheivment levels of these people you're now trying to claim?

35 million yorubas received free education and couldn't out achieve 3 Igbos that received the same thing.
Re: Opon Imo Launched By Osun Today by jjcbuthot: 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2013
Ikengawo:

you bloody thief, except wole soyinka, who from your ethnic stock as reached the intellectual acheivment levels of these people you're now trying to claim?

35 million yorubas received free education and couldn't out achieve 3 Igbos that received the same thing.

And who are those igbos? The drug traffickers, armed robbers, kidnappers or the traders?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Buhari Doing Same Mistake Jonathan Did In 2015 – Ben Bruce / INEC Collation Officer Shot In Benue / NDLEA Captures Two With Drugs Concealed In Cray Fish, Cereal Packets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.